Bring4th

Full Version: Seeing inanimate objects as animals in peripheral vision
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the passed couple months, I keep thinking I'm seeing an animal such as a cat or dog in the corner of my eye but once I turn to look at it, it's nothing but a large tin can for instance or a stack of wires coiled up that I swear was a dog laying down all curled up. Last night as I was driving home, I swear I saw a husky type dog that turned out to be nothing but a sign stuck in the ground.

Anyone experience anything similar?
A year ago this time I read about others experiencing this. One guy walked into his kitchen and saw a cat sitting on his counter. Suddenly the cat pixelated and blurred out, then repixelated into his jacket instead of a cat. He just stopped asking himself wtf?

I used to see my dog in the corner of my eye, one that passed on. If you were seeing a pet that passed on, it could be the spirit. Random interpretation/translation issues could just be the interpretive part of your brain, maybe going through changes or restructure? Unless there is a reason for you to be seeing random 2D spirits?

The energies hitting us now are supposed to be making us more sensitive, so it could be that you are seeing things as more than their illusory substance.
thats interesting. i have been seeing stuff as alive. sometimes i see a plastic bag being blown by the wind and i see it as alive , as having a live of its own. sometimes i think they just want to talk to me . kind of the same as what u are saying.