Bring4th

Full Version: Twins talking in their own language
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I've always wondered about identical twins. Almost same astrology (by a few minutes), for all intents and purposes the same dna. But a different spirit complex.

these two are pretty funny. It was a joke about a sock in the end Tongue
I'm always amazed by twins, especially cases where a) they turn out completely different despite being raised the same and having ostensibly the same genetic make-up and b) when they are adopted and grow up separately but acquire the same tastes and habits.

I remember seeing a documentary about twin sisters where one was autistic to the point of spending most of her time watching the colours her spit made when rubbed on a computer monitor and the other was an honor student with a massive IQ. I also have friends who are twins and one is heterosexual and the other is homosexual.

I think this gives us a chance to see how genetics only make up a part of who we are.

Zachary

I once read in a channeling that identical twins often have the same higher self.

Every pair of Identical twins ive known in my life are inseperable. they just about always get along, always enjoy eachothers company, laugh at the same jokes...always hang out near eachother...they seem to have so much in common and think very much alike.

Cyan

(12-27-2012, 07:09 PM)Zachary Wrote: [ -> ]I once read in a channeling that identical twins often have the same higher self.

Every pair of Identical twins ive known in my life are inseperable. they just about always get along, always enjoy eachothers company, laugh at the same jokes...always hang out near eachother...they seem to have so much in common and think very much alike.

I almost wanna say that you B4 guys are a bit lazy for recycling the same ways of awakening people, but, hey, its like a school, if it works, why change it. Heart

Zachary

(12-27-2012, 09:04 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2012, 07:09 PM)Zachary Wrote: [ -> ]I once read in a channeling that identical twins often have the same higher self.

I almost wanna say that you B4 guys are a bit lazy for recycling the same ways of awakening people, but, hey, its like a school, if it works, why change it. Heart

Im not sure what you mean
My sisters are twins. Inseparable at birth and now they can't wait to get away from each other Tongue.

Ah, I jest. Whilst they were very much 'attached' in the early years, they do clearly exhibit dualistic traits which compliment each other to form a 'complete' personality.

Nevertheless, there is an undeniable bond that I can see and feel. It's quite beautiful to be honest.

Cyan

(12-28-2012, 12:57 AM)Zachary Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-27-2012, 09:04 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]

Im not sure what you mean

I've been here long enough to have seen this thread at a another time started by a different person with near same grammar and styling and the same joke, at a time when i needed a reminder that we all have the same higher self.

Funny.

Its kind of like a light pun (double pun intended) on the nature of even blessings being repetitive after a while. With Heart ofcourse.
WOW! Thanks for posting!

Not sure if I have mentioned it or not but my wife and I are having twins that are due the end of May. We find out Jan. 9th the sexes. We didn't find out with our first boy Skyler but with it being twins my wife thinks it's important to find out to get prepared. I would rather keep it a secret but I respect her for the sacrifices she is making so we will find out. I do know that they both have their own sack so they are not identical. We are praying for a boy and a girl but obviously the main thing is them being in perfect health.

But I was actually looking around a little bit of the spiritual meaning of having twins or if there was one. I didn't really find anything but this thread was great to come across!

One Love!

Chris