Bring4th

Full Version: The Beauty of the Dark Side
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Brittany

Hmm…I’m not even sure what I want to write here, but it is a concept that has been growing in my mind lately. I’m sorry if it seems preachy or ranty or anything like that. Everything written here is entirely my individual opinion, and I will not take offense if anyone doesn’t resonate with what I say.

I have heard a lot of people talk about STS and 4D negative and all of the other “dark side” topics with this great sense of foreboding and disgust. I am not accusing anyone here of behaving in this manner, it is just something I have noticed in my life in general, and not always stated in terms applicable to the LOO. However, I will use LOO terms in hopes of being more clear. People say “STS” like it’s a curse word. They feel revulsion at the life that taking the Path of Self must create. They are afraid of it, angry at it. Some even feel as if it is a force to be conquered, vanquished…erased.

This bothers me. To me, you must have both light and shadow, up and down, good and bad, in order to have a complete and fulfilling existence. The STS guys are important. Without them STO could not be. There would be no polarization, no challenges, no growth. The Creator left room for the Path to Self, because it, like the rest of creation, is perfect in its own way. I’m not saying we should all go out and become STS, or that we shouldn’t resist negative influences vehemently when they attempt to interfere with our spiritual seeking. However, the dark side needs to be honored for what it is…the other, completely equal, side of the coin.

If everything was all wonderful all the time, it would not be wonderful. We would have no concept of what wonderful is. Wonderful would be mundane.

I’ve also seen people (myself included) feel an intense ache for STS entities, lamenting at the pain they must be in and wondering why they can’t just see the light and feel the good. The thing is, they are probably more aware of themselves than most of us. In my opinion it is *more* difficult to graduate into STS than to get where we are. To get into that tiny little 5% you have to know yourself and make your choice on a pretty deep level. That is what they have chosen. It is what they resonate with, regardless of whether we understand or like it. I believe that the only reaction or responsibility we need to have toward these fellow sparks of the Creator is to love them regardless of what they do, and acknowledge them for exactly what they are. We don’t need to save them. We don’t need to punish them. We need to see them through the eyes of love, the great equalizer. If our love should by chance cause an STS soul to desire to change their ways and experience that love on a higher level, it is a cause for rejoicing, but it is not our place to impose on what they view to be fulfilling.

In the end, we are all one thing. All Is One. All is perfect. And all, absolutely *everyone* deserves to be treated as perfection.

P.S…I’ve noticed lately that not everyone is familiar with the abbreviations used on this site, so I decided to include translation.

LOO = Law of One
STS = Service to Self
STO = Service to Others
4D Negative = Negative 4th density…the environment where those who graduated into the STS path of 4th density congregate
I agree with your sentiments, ahktu; but on the other hand, one might be well advised to beware parasites and predation. I respect the mountain lions that live in my area, but I'm not much interested in offering myself up as a meal. Likewise, I'm not keen on hosting whatever parasites are lurking about.

I suppose that's a way of saying that love unbalanced by wisdom is incomplete. Of course, it's easy to say that, but not so easy to strike a balance between being caring and being suckered.

I guess the best thing to pursue is what you already mentioned, namely, knowing yourself, understanding the ways in which you are vulnerable to predation or prone to too tightly shielding your heart. Alas, this involves making mistakes and having to practice forgiveness. Catalyst can be so messy!
"An actor is the one in the room whose eyes glaze over with contempt when the topic of conversation falls away from their self."

That quote always struck me as being a natural fit for an sts mbs complex. Look at that! Half of Hollywood is loved and may be sts mbs complexes!

Love them? Of course, but it makes no difference whatsoever to the sts mbs complex, only to the sto mbs complex doing the loving. Sts mbs complex only see their own individual needs, their own individual wants, their own individual emotions, their own individual love of self. In order to be successful at being an sts mbs complex, I would believe they would have to be deemed to have what sto mbs complex would classify with a disorder such as anti-social personality disorder, or other sociopathic disorder. In order to make the qualifying percentage for ascension, however, they would have to be in utmost control of themselves, something which is less than common of those with the disorders as per above.

Yes sts mbs complex act as catalyst for a more intense illusion and increased and rapid gain in polarity for sto mbs complex.

Do sto mbs complexes have to enjoy it? No. Must they accept it? Yes.

Quote:46.7 Ra: ... Control is the key to negatively polarized use of catalyst. Acceptance is the key to positively polarized use of catalyst.

Why preferential treatment to "the positive"? The Logos wanted it this way.

Quote:90.21 Ra: ...Let us say, for want of a more precise adjective, that this Logos has a bias towards kindness.

90.22 Questioner: Then you say that the more efficient of the two paths was suggested in a subliminal way to second density to be the service-to-others path. Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. We did not state which was the more efficient path. However, you are correct in your assumption, as you are aware from having examined each path in some detail in previous querying.

ayadew

In my understanding, the STO path is one of permitting, to let go and share of yourself, and trust that all goes okay anyway. This would include the presence of our STS friends.

I wish more would have your mentality ahktu. But do not blame them, or oppose them for thinking so, haha Smile They're exactly where they should be in life.
We should be careful in adopting the unfortunately too common special modern variant of love. "Yes I love you but you're still a total sinner." We should either love or love not.

Christ loved Judas. Not because of what Judas was. But because of what Christ was.

Wise words Akthu! it's important for us to continue to remind ourselves of the real difference between light and dark. Not only choose to align ourselves with one side, but realize that both of them are active in us. The law of free will won't allow us to polarize 100% towards good. For the exact same reason she won't allow us to polarize 100% towards evil.

There will always be a balance. Unless we acknowledge this we will occasionally lose our balance.

Thank you for putting down the clear reminder.
(11-30-2009, 08:13 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm…I’m not even sure what I want to write here

That's OK, I'm not sure what you want to write here either. BigSmile

Quote:People say “STO” like it’s a curse word. They feel revulsion at the life that taking the Path of Self must create. They are afraid of it, angry at it. Some even feel as if it is a force to be conquered, vanquished…erased.

I assume from context you meant STS, service-to-self.

If that feeling was accurate, than the positive path to 3D graduation would be 100% service to others. As I see it, all that is necessary in this realm, for positive harvest, is for us to learn how to be at least just slightly more positive than negative. That is enough of a challenge around here, without any attempt to totally eradicate any connection with half of creation.

Quote:I’ve also seen people (myself included) feel an intense ache for STS entities, lamenting at the pain they must be in and wondering why they can’t just see the light and feel the good.

What is ironic is that all this compassionate ache and consideration cannot be returned or reciprocated at all by STS entities, without their failing at their goal of living the STS path. The more the other-focused entity hangs onto that ache, the more their own energy is poured out like water on a hard desert where nothing grows. Unless the other-focused entity desires to explore the same type of unconditional martyrdom as Jesus, eventually this leak will totally deplete the caring one and leave them nothing left with which to be caring.

Quote:Love them? Of course, but it makes no difference whatsoever to the sts mbs complex, only to the sto mbs complex doing the loving.

This might be a better way to express what I was trying to say.

While fear and revulsion are not needed, clarity and commitment to one's own choices and perceptions are vital for any other-focused entity encountering STS. After all, the very nature of STS is to subdue the will of other entities and get them into the hierarchy controlled by the STS entity. If an other-focused entity is not focused on its own path and its own healthy boundaries, it will find its service limited to whatever is expedient right now to STS and then being discarded afterwards. Such an outcome would limit the scope of service that would be intended by an other-focused entity.

As Peregrine mentioned, one does not have to hate the mountain lion in order to see the wisdom in not becoming its dinner.

Brittany

Thank you for the replies, everyone.

I would like to say I am not trying to judge any way of thinking, but it was something that was on my mind and I felt the need to express it.

I am not so much speaking of the effect our attitudes have on STS entities. I guess to say I don't care if they don't care seems tactless, but I am thinking more of the emotional constipation it can cause within those seeking to clear their chakras when the self feels the need to view the world in an extremely polarized fashion...that there *must* be a bad guy, an evil, something to fear. I've seen people start to meet their shadow selves and crumble because they can't accept that darkness is a part of them and it's supposed to be that way. You are never going to become perfect because you already are perfect. All you can do is expand that perfection in different directions and share it with others.

I suppose a lot of this stems from the fact that I’ve been getting some greetings from said “dark side” lately. At first I vehemently resisted it, attempting to thrust out my power and banish the thing from my house because it was causing me a great deal of grief. I was appalled when this only seemed to make the presence stronger and more distracting. Finally, guided by some choice words of wisdom, I decided to change my tactics. I forced myself to envision the thing in all its horrific glory (they really like appearing as grotesque monsters…which I have to admit usually works in scaring me) and embrace it. I said “I will love you no matter what you do to me. You can cause me all the pain you want, but you cannot make me stop loving you.”

Almost immediately the pressure vanished. While I was pushing against the negative it pushed back ever harder, but when I completely surrendered myself and opened my heart to accept whatever I might receive with love, the wave simply passed over me and moved on. Did this visitor decide to change his ways and convert to STO? I doubt it. Did I feel better about myself afterward? Yes. In spite of the giving over of love, my primary concern in this situation was myself and how I could avoid reacting in a negative manner.

This is what the negative is there for. Once the fear of it can be neutralized it allows for expansive soul growth. Being able to imagine the worst happening and then realizing that you would still be at peace with yourself if said tragedy happened brings a sense of contentment that has really helped me in just getting through the day.

I still don’t think this describes what I am feeling in my heart with complete accuracy. Words are so cumbersome. I need to invent an extra language with new words to describe all these feelings I have that can’t be put into words.
(12-01-2009, 07:07 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I need to invent an extra language with new words to describe all these feelings I have that can’t be put into words.

Tabkua wabsut amasinio, bemmermutylat!!!

Brittany

(12-01-2009, 07:17 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2009, 07:07 PM)ahktu Wrote: [ -> ]I need to invent an extra language with new words to describe all these feelings I have that can’t be put into words.

Tabkua wabsut amasinio, bemmermutylat!!!

Amen!
Yeah, well, your cat is a one eyed pirate too!
Is speaking in tongues allowed on this board? Or as the Apostle Paul said, "If I speak with the tongues of cats and ancient astronauts and do not have love, am I not just a clanging xylophone?"
Let me put it this way....

He SHOULD have said that...
Indeed Questioner. As the expression goes, "Love transcends all language" Smile or perhaps I just made that up BigSmile
Though well known in the multiverse, the saying does well for our vibratory sound complex don't you think? BigSmile