Bring4th

Full Version: Specks of light covering the sky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've noticed that when I look at the sky for a moment, I start to see hundreds of specks of light (kind of like tadpoles) buzzing around and bouncing off one another.

I only tried this as the suggestion of my reiki teacher earlier this month.

I was wondering if anyone else has seen this. And if they have, what is it we are seeing?
Saw it about a month and a half ago. It's pretty rad. Try looking at light at night. You'll notice your observing ofvthe light changes it's penumbra.
This is brought up every now and then. Everyone can see it if you gaze at something..especially against the sky. It's normal.

Cyan

What, I've seen this for 10 years, they look to me like little blobs (about the size of a 1/6th) of my extended hands pinky finger in size and kinda like floating pulsating little medusa things that fly around. The more you see the more oxygen in your brain meaning less pollutants, and more relaxation, meaning you're essentially seeing "how open" the space is.

Works for me, has worked for 10 years. IT gets really interesting when you start to notice these super bright specks of light in bright but normal condition places when you go deep into manifesting thought. It looks like someone shoots a spark that floats in air that doesnt go away if you move your eyes (actually stays locally same and not like eye fluid stuff) but if you break the kind of "stroky" brain thing you have to do to bring them up, they vanish, so you need to kind of be able to move your eyes without a electrical "tell" to be able to see them. Its weird, they look like really bright sparks that fly in the air and I have no explanation for them. The other stuff like lights on the sky and so on make a lot of sense. Read Hands of Light by barbara ann brennan if you are more into the whole "seeing spirits floating around" part of creation.

PS: Done healing/reiki ETC for 15ish years now.
They are very obvious when you look at snow as well.
Bump.

I have experienced this phenomenon, I would point out if those specks in the sky are real, they're much bigger than specks lol

I see them the most after smoking weed and have considered them to be the blood cells or something in my vision, yet it is clearly a field, looking like static, with a disposition towards tri/threeway arcing between each other (dried cracked mud cracks in a similar fashion).

I however have found that if I stare long enough forward, I begin to see a sort of transparent dark wavy not fully enclosed funnel or tunnel fade into view, like I'm projecting some kind of scan from my eyes dead ahead.  In fact I would say it's most noticeable against a blue sky.

I wonder if its a visualization or something?
I don't see the specks, but I have seen golden flecks on people's faces before, when I was more open to energy.
I think, from my personal experiences, that seeing those specks assuming they're not physical in origin (such as blood cells over the retina) might indicate a sensitivity to the presence of cosmic energy in the mind's eye.

I never saw them until after 2014 when kundalini awakening was in the midst of occurring.  I can't not see them now.

Interestingly this energy falls in line with information given in the book Hands of Light.
(12-28-2012, 04:18 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]I've noticed that when I look at the sky for a moment, I start to see hundreds of specks of light (kind of like tadpoles) buzzing around and bouncing off one another.

I only tried this as the suggestion of my reiki teacher earlier this month.

I was wondering if anyone else has seen this. And if they have, what is it we are seeing?

Yes a month ago or so I was takling to Skygodwarrior about this. However it was more focused on especially at night we see  it too but more like currents in water moving about, not as separate specks so much do you see at night too?   Either way the specks during day are amazing its nice to hear about others sharing this too , I especially notice if sun is bright!
https://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthre...?tid=14905 post #3 where start talking about it. Skygodwarrior offers some fascinating insights into the night time ones.. GentleReckoning i just noticed your comment about the night being penumbra thats great way to describe it! First time ive heard that word in use.

"I only tried this as the suggestion of my reiki teacher earlier this month."
Xise How did it come into the suggestion can you elaborate on this if you dont mind? Im curious.

Cyan with Reiki maybe this will link to what I ask Xise.. does seeing the specks aid in Reiki if so how? IM not very familar with it.
(12-03-2017, 02:21 AM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe this:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_fie...phenomenon

I can verify that this is not the same phenomenon, I have experienced the described phenomenon given here individually from the phenomenon the OP describes.

However, it's awesome knowing this too, so thank you for sharing~

I most vividly recall experiencing this entoptic phenomenon during a head rush, when blood rushes to the head.  I always thought it had something to do with the blood vessels in the eyes.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_snow

Now this looks a bit more accurate to how I see things, except this only occurs (in lesser density than the given gif image) in the sky during the day and to a slightly less packed degree at night.