Bring4th

Full Version: Need input, Movie Constantine.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Cyan

I've been thinking about my life, all the things I've seen all the stuff I've experienced and so on and so forth.

Gist of it is, what do you think of the movie Constantine.
Good movie. Not as good as the matrix.
About half-way through, not sure if it's worth the time. Are you doing work similar to that of the main character, Cyan?
I haven't seen it for years, last time would have been pre-LOO for myself, so I don't know!

I loved BushX dude as lucifer tho; he had the right feel (imo). I watched it the last time equating lucifer as the devil tho, so I should probably put it back in and see if anything more can be pulled from it Smile

Cyan

I was in that line of work, more or less, for almost a decade.
Not sure what is required to enter it, some kind of pre-incarnative agreement? Would that then classify you as a 'light warrior' instead of the normal term 'light worker'? What is needed to percieve these forces? Nothing exciting ever happens to me.. >.>

Cyan

Problem with forums like these is you can never be sure where sarcasam ends and an actual question begins.

Are you really asking me what it takes to become a demonologist / exorcist / person who has an exciting life blasting away demons.

Like in most other things, Belief.
My position is not one of sarcasm. Although I understand how it would seem that way, considering my ignorance with the matters of which you speak. So, in order for me to bump into.. paranormal entities there must first be a belief that I will? Seems a bit backward to me.

Cyan

I'm asking for the serious reason of wondering if that line of work / living is worth going back into.

Healer creating the illness they set out to combat and what not.

The whole "change yourself and the world will follow" kind of non-neccesitates all forms of healings given to others + all forms of thought untangling + demonic removals and what not.

If you immediately see what you have done in the situation to neccesitate or allow the other person to remove their illness through you, you'll see that you could have done it easier on your own since you know how you allowed the disease that you are removing from the other self to manifest as it is actually your disease being shown in them due to the nature of the work.

Know what i mean? Why focus on having magical powers if to use them is by definition, to fail by believing that "they" (the people, including the patient her/himself) is "real". Instead of a reflection of yourself and thus making it pointless to act on them.

Kind of leads to a lonely world view, but such is life in the LOO lane.
Not sure I understand.. Could you give a practical example of how a healing could look? Is it necessary for the person to "want" to be healed, considering the law of free will? Then is the healing carried out in-person or at distance?

Thanks
it's all an illusion, a play of light.

ask Siren; she'll set ya straight BigSmile

seriously though, disease/illness is just a feedback loop.

Ra makes the most hilarious statement here regards pain and disease:

"Such an entity is quite desirous of using the catalyst and has determined to its own satisfaction that what you may call the large board needs to be applied to the forehead in order to obtain the attention of the self. "

it is the most astonishing image.

I'm sorry if that didn't answer your question, but it did answer my own BigSmile

peace brother

Cyan

(12-30-2012, 08:23 AM)Aureus Wrote: [ -> ]My position is not one of sarcasm. Although I understand how it would seem that way, considering my ignorance with the matters of which you speak. So, in order for me to bump into.. paranormal entities there must first be a belief that I will? Seems a bit backward to me.

Law of attraction.

You need to believe that they are real, firstly, because if you dont, then law of confusion doesnt allow you to, in general, be contacted.

The idea is that "they" need to hold something similar to a "masquerade" around "you" that is, they need to keep you / humanity thinking that they don't exist, if everyone knew they did, it would either result in everyone becoming angel/demon and splitting the planet (going either all spiritual or all physical), or some kind of witch hunt.

Closest example I can give is Homo Sapiens vs Homo Spiritus.

Homo Spiritus always pretends to be Homo Sapiens, and if you don't have belief that "homo spiritus" might be real, you wont know what to look for and thus cant spot the unconscious "tells" of the various spirits and their groupings.

So, to you, all you see is Homo Sapiens.

Reality is that STS entities are super scared of turning a 3rd D person into an STS that they cant control. That is, they wont suddenly go to you and go "boo, i'm evil" mostly because, well, you're God, what do you think would happen?

Either you don't believe them, and you think they are insane and push them away, or you do believe them, convert, think you are better than them (most cases, you are) and you end up winning the bidding if you want but by winning you in fact lose because then its a matter of your placement within the hierarchy.

The option that I went with was in contacting STS and intentionally throwing the Bidding process and offering as my failure the ability to interact with / teach the "real me" So. That if i win, i get what i want, if i don't win, i get what i want.

For me that was the first real 4d Entrance moment in the STS sense.

Poked my head through the system pretty high, far as i can tell, STS side went somewhere pretty silly with its "lets see how many densities there are, in theory" (Thats a really silly thing) and the STO side kept strictly to observing everything that it saw.

But that was after 15 years of intense work.

Now i'm here.

But before that, I did the work.

If you really want a short guide to how to get into a line of work in which your main object is to spot spirits, their agendas, and be able to dismantle either them or their agendas. I recommend a strong dose of really thinking if its a good idea. What about when you start to auto sense agendas and you are around people you like and hang around with and start to notice that half of them are actually angels / demons and that their work is made all the more harder, and you all the more lonelier by knowing.

You sure you want that line of work?

If you do, the actual steps are kind of easy, I described them in passing above but the step by step is this.

1st. Know you can be made to believe anything.
2nd. Know that you have probably been brainwashed to believe something really stupid.
3rd. Know that without any brainwashing, you would just be God.
4th. Know that since you are "God" its up to you what you perceive, others will adjust around that automatically.

From there its possible to start kind of charting what demons would be in actual terms as an internal yet actualized force that displays on the external, and so on. Its a long arduous work of listening to people tell you horror stories like you would not believe and losing sleep for months or years on end and slowly not trusting anyone.

But other than that, there is nothing quite like being able to stare a demon mirror in the eyes and go "You know I'm stronger than you, B****. You wont be granting nightmares to these people anymore."

When I first saw my demon mirror, Constantine wasn't even out, and all I saw in the mirror was that it had a 1-3 second lag so that when I moved my hand the mirror went similar to a slow-mo film, just slow enough to noticeable but not corny. The image also looked as if there was fog or a cloud floating over the picture even when the room was super clear. It looked like the mirror surface was kind of rippling or waving.

While that particular experience didn't go as coolly or calmly as the Constantine version, it ended well or so i think. Lost contact with the person like i did with most other "light warrior" side people.

I'm sorry if I'm not holding an exact easy to understand tune about this but it is a topic of some emotional heaviness for me so its a bit of a difficult topic to describe elequantely.

But in a way, there are "two layers" of "reality" one where "we" live and one where "the spirits" "live" and the "spirits" are "when you see" when everyone is being honest, you can just tell what they think from their tells. After that the mask that they hold is a matter of courtesy to you. STS isnt fond of holding that courtesy.

Demons are as real as angels, or you or me.

In that they are not real according to the LOO. Smile

(12-30-2012, 08:34 AM)Aureus Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure I understand.. Could you give a practical example of how a healing could look? Is it necessary for the person to "want" to be healed, considering the law of free will? Then is the healing carried out in-person or at distance?

Thanks

Most "magic" is applied outside of time as you understand it.

You state a wish, focus on manifesting it, the patient states a wish, focuses on manifesting it. The outcome is "health". Depending on how open you are to random unnamed requests from "the timeless"

The clearer you are in responding to others even if you dont directly benefit from it, the more "in timeless" you have "to pull" with "intent".

What happens is that you knock your reality from one where you "know" that you are "this or that" into a state of "i dont know, since i have no actual self, so i'm just stating what i want to happen and being completey ungrounded in the situation, short of the things i wont trade away in return"

Healing is something else than the work I focused on. Healing is a different topic, the stuff i focused on was "every time i go from bed to bathroom in the middle of the night I see a ghost standing in the hallway with a knife" kind of stuff.

For you to experience "to heal" someone else needs to "before" you can experience "to heal" experience "going to illness". Classical looping service pattern where you can input any random person and then turn the situation around for the benefit of the "healer" without them realizing that maybe what is going on.

So, you help them with health, they help you with health. But both have to "fall" intentionally before that can happen.

If both have to "fall" intentionally (manifest illness by "accident" before manifesting "health" from you as the healer) then we are already in a world where the pre-requisite is "to fall".

I hope that has any clarifying effects.
(12-30-2012, 08:49 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]4th. Know that since you are "God" its up to you what you perceive, others will adjust around that automatically.

I choose to perceive 'perfect love'.

(12-30-2012, 08:49 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]But in a way, there are "two layers" of "reality" one where "we" live and one where "the spirits" "live" and the "spirits" are "when you see" when everyone is being honest, you can just tell what they think from their tells. After that the mask that they hold is a matter of courtesy to you. STS isnt fond of holding that courtesy.

this is like when your Higher Self is able to communicate to another's Higher Self and determine the best and appropriate needs of the individuals in incarnation.

Cyan

Or, that there is just one "state" of "higher self" which is when you're being fully honest with your creative /navigation in the cosmos abilities.

Beacuse in reality its just you and your higher self Tongue

But its all very, you know, interesting to really think about. Constantine huh.