Bring4th

Full Version: sexual desire and hormones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what is the link between sexual desire and hormones?

do men and women constantly have sexual desire, but do the hormones regulate its expression (and possible opportunity for fulfillment?)

do older people lose interest in sex, but still have great desire?

I am also reminded of the Ra quote that says that every bodily function can be used for higher and greater purposes.
When your navel and solar area drop in activity (which goes hand in hand, with your body loosing its health), both intrest and desire sinks with it... there are however energies whos activity level reduces ones libido....

Testosterone for example reduces ones libido.
Unless one also happend to have atleast some tiny level of estrogen withn, which's level allows energies to be "itself", and its reflection upwards (in this case, most properties between the two (7,5 and 9hz) are opposite).
Hi, Plenum & all.

You will have many answers for your questions, here :

http://www.whatthebleep.com/guestbook/?p=100

It links to the "book", but you can go to the "site" from there. . .

Blue skies.
My hubby and I are in our 50s so I really can't speak for older people, but I will say that, in our experience, it really has more to do with the increased intimacy and emotional connection that occurs with a long-term monogamous relationship, than with purely physical urges.

I think your questions relate more to the lower chakra activity than to sexuality as a whole, which may include higher chakra activity also. Connections on the higher chakra levels can certainly get the lower chakras activated, while the reverse isn't necessarily true.

It's a myth that sexual desire decreases with age. What may decrease is lower chakra sexual desire as an end in itself, while desire for higher chakra intimacy can certainly increase.

I can speak only of partnered relationships because that's all I have experience with. I have no idea how older, single people experience aging in regards to sex.