Bring4th

Full Version: I had another "interesting" experience last night....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping lately. Last night, I was in bed, attempting to sleep, when without warning, I found myself in a bed, and bedroom, that weren't mine.

In the dim light, I could see that the bedroom was large, and that it contained more than one bed. Immediately off the left edge of the bed was a closet, and then beyond that, the room recessed back about 5 feet, and another bed was just beyond the corner; I could see human legs on that bed. Against the far wall was another bed, and it appeared that two human forms were under the covers. Against the right side of the room was a day-bed or cot with yet another form on it.

I wondered where I was. My hands were above my head and I could feel that the bed-frame was metal, so it certainly wasn't my cherry sleigh-bed. I got over on my elbows and looked behind me. There was a large window; and outside the window I could see a pleasant affluent neighborhood, comprised of large, white, older wood-frame homes that appeared to have been built about 100 years ago. There were a couple of inches of snow on the ground, that reflected enough starlight to reveal immaculate yards....a nice ordinary neighborhood.

I turned over onto my back and sat up. "HELLO?!", I said, attempting to rouse anyone in the room. Somebody flipped a light switch, and the room lit up.

The person on the bed to the left stood up. He was dressed, as if he'd been expecting company; a young man, in his early twenties, with short dark hair, wearing a red golf-shirt. He walked around to the left of the foot of the bed, and leaned over on the bed, on my feet, and propped his head in his left hand. The remaining people in the room, all young men, sat up in bed, looking at me.

"Where am I?", I asked. Another young man got up from another bed, leaned over the foot of my bed, and propped his head in his hands, so his face was next to the face of the first one. Man #1 replied, "We're....upstairs", and gestured upward with his right index finger.

I quickly grasped the situation; I've had contact with beings from higher vibrational states before, and those entities tend to be pithy. "You mean, at a slightly higher vibrational level?", I asked. He nodded his head in the affirmative.

There followed a brief conversation, I with the two men. It was partly spoken and partly telepathic. I cannot, unfortunately, recount the details, but I do recall the gist of it: without stating it bluntly, they were letting me know that I had the option to stay there with them.

Then, the men stood up. Man #1 stood next to the wall on my left; man #2 stood right against man #1. The second man then began to change his appearance, keeping to the same age, but changing his facial features, hair and eye color, etc...quickly presenting the appearance of many different men in sequence. Then, he changed to female form, becoming many women; and then, as naked women. He must have changed into 100 different people in about 30 seconds.

Again, I quickly grasped the message. He was not attempting to trick or entice me, but to illustrate that, at that vibrational level, or in that place, one could choose his own appearance, could be anyone he wished to be. If I chose to stay I could experience life as anyone, at my own whim.

However, as this was happening, I kept thinking of my dear wife, and how I did not wish to be without her. I would have been happy to stay in a higher vibration if she was with me, but she wasn't.

That realization triggered something; and instantly, I found myself (wide awake) again in my own (normal) vibrational state, in my own bedroom, with my own beloved wife sleeping next to me.

In his books, Robert Monroe speaks of a particular astral level, well above what he refers to as the "belief system territories", where souls, after passing from physical incarnation, and that are past the necessity for immediate reincarnation, go to prepare for the journey beyond. It's a sort of decompression area, to soften the transition; and there are environments there that souls find familiar and comforting. If you've read his books (and if you haven't, I strongly urge you to), you'll recognize this realm as the area where "the Garden", "the Doctor's Office", and "the Cabin by the Sea" are.

What happened to me last night wasn't a dream. I journeyed into that level about which Monroe writes; so, the nearest that I can come to categorizing the experience, in familiar terms, would be to label it a spontaneous Near-Death Experience. I had the choice to stay. But I couldn't bring myself to part with my wife....not yet...and here I am.
Were you never scared, Eddie? Were you there in your astral body?

Why do you think that they offered you the choice of staying there, instead of continuing your life here?
(12-29-2012, 11:38 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Were you never scared, Eddie?

I'm not scared of much of anything. Once you realize that there is nothing to fear in death, what else is left to fear?

Were you there in your astral body?

It certainly felt like my normal physical body, but it was probably the astral body.

Why do you think that they offered you the choice of staying there, instead of continuing your life here?

I'm just weary. It's been a long hard slog in third density.
(12-29-2012, 12:13 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2012, 11:38 AM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Were you never scared, Eddie?

I'm not scared of much of anything. Once you realize that there is nothing to fear in death, what else is left to fear?

Were you there in your astral body?

It certainly felt like my normal physical body, but it was probably the astral body.

I'm just weary. It's been a long hard slog in third density.

Yeah, I understand what you mean about the death. It's just that if I were to suddenly find myself in a different room, I'd probably get scared. BigSmile

I understand what you mean about being weary too. Sometimes my desire to go home is so strong, because of that weariness, that I need to put a conscious attention on the thought of staying here instead, so I don't suddenly "disappear" from this illusion cause of this mostly sub-conscious, strong desire to go home. I do want to stay here too though, like you, because of the people I deeply love who are still here, and I don't want to leave them here.

I had an experience once. It felt like the sky opened up and there was a clear question asked if I wanted to go home now. I think it happened couple of years ago or so. I can still connect to this experience and feel the energy of it. It feels like I can go home now, but I dunno...

Either way, I'm glad that you are still with us, Eddie! Smile
After all of the mystical experiences I've had, I understand why we're covered with such a dark and thick veil here. Once one has reconnected with the other side, and rediscovered what is there....the lightness of being, the ecstasy of connection.....he then becomes impatient with this heavy world. It's hard to concentrate on our work here when we know what awaits us.

It's a wonder that there are any wanderers at all.
(12-29-2012, 12:45 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]It's a wonder that there are any wanderers at all.
Because you expect them to be prone to fantasy dreaming rather than taking responsibility to participate in 3D evolution?
(12-29-2012, 01:22 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2012, 12:45 PM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]It's a wonder that there are any wanderers at all.
Because you expect them to be prone to fantasy dreaming rather than taking responsibility to participate in 3D evolution?

I'm not sure I understand your question.

Quote:65.12 Questioner: Then each of the Wanderers here acts as a function of the biases he has developed in any way he sees fit to communicate or simply be in his polarity to aid the total consciousness of the planet. Is there any physical way in which he aids, perhaps by his vibrations somehow just adding to the planet just as electrical polarity or charging a battery? Does that also aid the planet, just the physical presence of the Wanderers?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct and the mechanism is precisely as you state. We intended this meaning in the second portion of our previous answer.

You may, at this time, note that as with any entities, each Wanderer has its unique abilities, biases, and specialties so that from each portion of each density represented among the Wanderers comes an array of pre-incarnative talents which then may be expressed upon this plane which you now experience so that each Wanderer, in offering itself before incarnation, has some special service to offer in addition to the doubling effect of planetary love and light and the basic function of serving as beacon or shepherd.

Thus there are those of fifth density whose abilities to express wisdom are great. There are fourth- and sixth-density Wanderers whose ability to serve as, shall we say, passive radiators or broadcasters of love and love/light are immense. There are many others whose talents brought into this density are quite varied.

Thus Wanderers have three basic functions once the forgetting is penetrated, the first two being basic, the tertiary one being unique to that particular mind/body/spirit complex.

We may note at this point while you ponder the possibility/probability vortices that although you have many, many items which cause distress and thus offer seeking and service opportunities, there is always one container in that store of peace, love, light, and joy. This vortex may be very small, but to turn one’s back upon it is to forget the infinite possibilities of the present moment. Could your planet polarize towards harmony in one fine, strong moment of inspiration? Yes, my friends. It is not probable; but it is ever possible.

A wanderer may be passive and still provide their intended service.
(12-29-2012, 02:50 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]A wanderer may be passive and still provide their intended service.
What's your point?
(12-29-2012, 02:50 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]

Quote:65.12 Questioner: Then each of the Wanderers here acts as a function of the biases he has developed in any way he sees fit to communicate or simply be in his polarity to aid the total consciousness of the planet. Is there any physical way in which he aids, perhaps by his vibrations somehow just adding to the planet just as electrical polarity or charging a battery? Does that also aid the planet, just the physical presence of the Wanderers?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct and the mechanism is precisely as you state. We intended this meaning in the second portion of our previous answer.

You may, at this time, note that as with any entities, each Wanderer has its unique abilities, biases, and specialties so that from each portion of each density represented among the Wanderers comes an array of pre-incarnative talents which then may be expressed upon this plane which you now experience so that each Wanderer, in offering itself before incarnation, has some special service to offer in addition to the doubling effect of planetary love and light and the basic function of serving as beacon or shepherd.

Thus there are those of fifth density whose abilities to express wisdom are great. There are fourth- and sixth-density Wanderers whose ability to serve as, shall we say, passive radiators or broadcasters of love and love/light are immense. There are many others whose talents brought into this density are quite varied.

Thus Wanderers have three basic functions once the forgetting is penetrated, the first two being basic, the tertiary one being unique to that particular mind/body/spirit complex.

We may note at this point while you ponder the possibility/probability vortices that although you have many, many items which cause distress and thus offer seeking and service opportunities, there is always one container in that store of peace, love, light, and joy. This vortex may be very small, but to turn one’s back upon it is to forget the infinite possibilities of the present moment. Could your planet polarize towards harmony in one fine, strong moment of inspiration? Yes, my friends. It is not probable; but it is ever possible.

A wanderer may be passive and still provide their intended service.

I would call this "setting an example" more than the type that sits in a cave mediating forever.

Unbound

That is a beautiful experience, my friend. Indeed, we are given chances to leave before the germination and recapitulation of our seed, but in many cases there will be things that we are still doing work with in this world, and thus still have part of our consciousness energy intertwined with our current temporal identity, so it is beneficial to return and finish the work set out.

That being said, I think these kinds of experiences are meant to help us truly realize for ourselves what our actual choices are, and what we base our choices on. You made a choice out of love, you are admirable for that. Smile
Zenmaster, I think that Eddie was saying it's surprising that there are any wanderers here in the first place due to how fantastic and amazing experience is in the higher densities. The wonder is of why they would choose to come here in the first place, not why they haven't all left because of experiences like Eddie's.

Eddie, please correct me if I'm wrong. Smile

Ankh says she shares this wonder lol
(12-29-2012, 03:24 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Zenmaster, I think that Eddie was saying it's surprising that there are any wanderers here in the first place due to how fantastic and amazing experience is in the higher densities.
That'd be bullshit.
@zen - my point is that a wanderer may not be here to 'take responsibility to participate in 3D evolution' because they have already done so from a top down perspective. Instead, a wanderer may come just to anchor those around them with love and light in order to give them a more stable environment to learn in (that is only one possibility of many).

I guess what i'm saying is that for a wanderer, the point is not always to 'get work done', but maybe to allow others to get work done instead through their 'passive radiation' of love and light.

Quote:That'd be bullshit.

I dont' know about that. I'd imagine a higher density entity coming back to 3D as a wanderer is akin to an adult going back to Chuck-E-Cheese's at 40. The games you loved as a kid are now easy and meaningless, the singing automatons are plain creepy, and the food is sub-par at best. I'd imagine there are more convenient and comfortable places to go.

Of course, i'm completely ignoring the fact that beyond 4D there is no more confusion... meaning an STO entity would not be motivated by STS ideals. Therefore, the 'passion' involved with coming back a few densities is probably somewhat exciting, despite the danger and inconvenience found within...

Unbound

Hehe, wouldn't the "passive radiation" thus then be the work of those individuals?

Work, play, another duality in the mind. Smile
(12-29-2012, 03:24 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Zenmaster, I think that Eddie was saying it's surprising that there are any wanderers here in the first place due to how fantastic and amazing experience is in the higher densities.

I can fully imagine coming back. Any time we have an awesome experience we want to share it. So to come back and help others reach the state that they can share this with you, is logical.

Although I would be less than ecstatic to pop up in a room full of dudes. (no matter if they started to morph into chicks - yuck LoL!) Naw I would much rather pop up in a magical forest or floating lands. Better yet just wake up in the sky and suddenly aware that I have no boundaries.
(12-29-2012, 03:44 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]@zen - my point is that a wanderer may not be here to 'take responsibility to participate in 3D evolution' because they have already done so from a top down perspective. Instead...
All wanderers are learning to remove distortions.

(12-29-2012, 03:44 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]I dont' know about that.
And due to not knowing, you invoke 3D experience and play the imagination game.
@zen - but not all wanderers are the same. Some might just be here to smile at certain people on a regular basis. The reasons for incarnation are vast.

I may be tapping my imagination, i could also be tapping my intuition. Doesn't Ra talk about some wanderers avoiding certain circumstance as they don't want to find themselves polarizing negatively? Do wanderers sign up for more than they bargained for ever?
(12-29-2012, 03:58 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2012, 03:44 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]@zen - my point is that a wanderer may not be here to 'take responsibility to participate in 3D evolution' because they have already done so from a top down perspective. Instead...
All wanderers are learning to remove distortions.

(12-29-2012, 03:44 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]I dont' know about that.
And due to not knowing, you invoke 3D experience and play the imagination game.

Do you understand the concept of STO? Since time ceases to be relevant (why rush anything when you are in paradise...) without the veil, there is more risk than reward in potentially losing polarity and being 'stuck' in 3d. Moving further along we have very few STS wanderers as it is the desire to serve that opens one up to wandering in the first place.

All creation is learning to remove distortions.
(12-29-2012, 04:06 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]I may be tapping my imagination, i could also be tapping my intuition.
Regardless, "experience in fourth density is emphatically not the same as third-density experience". More so with the higher densities. Yet the conditions are still treated the same for the sake of entertainment, and inevitably this 3D treatment is fantasy enabled by disowned aspects of self.

(12-29-2012, 04:50 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Do you understand the concept of STO? Since time ceases to be relevant (why rush anything when you are in paradise...) without the veil, there is more risk than reward in potentially losing polarity and being 'stuck' in 3d. Moving further along we have very few STS wanderers as it is the desire to serve that opens one up to wandering in the first place.

All creation is learning to remove distortions.
Yes, but what is your point?
The point is the same as my point. There are likely many wanderers who are here to provide service towards STO polarization. That doesn't always mean getting into the nitty-gritty of 3D experience, as that is not the overall goal. Wanderers factor in planetary vibration and a greater harvest into their pre-incarnational goals, while a soul still in the 3D spectrum of vibration are still very much working only on themselves. So attachment to 3D catalyst is not a requirement or even very useful to some wanderers; many would do well to ignore or avoid it if it means they can focus more of their incarnation on the greater work, rather than the 'remembering'. This is why Jesus was so effective according to Ra; he had his 'remembering' event at a very young age, which allowed him to focus very clearly on his 'greater goals', rather than getting caught up in the jewish religious system or trying to make better tables as a trade. I don't think many people would have considered Jesus as 'practical' in his day or age... I think many would characterize his ideas and teachings as 'fantasy'. That is the point.
(12-29-2012, 05:40 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]I think many would characterize his ideas and teachings as 'fantasy'. That is the point.
I think you are confusing learned experience vs imagined experience.
if a wanderer was remembering from a different string of incarnations, would it still be imagined?
(12-29-2012, 06:13 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]if a wanderer was remembering from a different string of incarnations, would it still be imagined?
In 3D, you don't remember actual experience from incarnations. The spirit complex is not the mind complex. You remember biases from prior, distilled experience, which may then attract new resonating patterns of thought from the current incarnation.
I'm not sure what all you guys are arguing about, but I came back for the Lulz.

The 3D experience this planetary sphere provides is quite refreshing. 'Paradise' becomes boring and not as 'stimulating' after a while. As Ra says, one will "polarize much more rapidly than is possible in the far more etiolated realms of higher-density catalyst."
This sounds like the old charity is selfish argument actually.
(12-29-2012, 03:24 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Zenmaster, I think that Eddie was saying it's surprising that there are any wanderers here in the first place due to how fantastic and amazing experience is in the higher densities. The wonder is of why they would choose to come here in the first place, not why they haven't all left because of experiences like Eddie's.

Eddie, please correct me if I'm wrong. Smile

Ankh says she shares this wonder lol

You have explained it. I thought the intent of my remark was clear, but it seems it was not. I did not perceive Zenmaster's interpretation.

Cyan

Just, as a side note, i can near guarantee that without the Veil, most of us would explode, the few that are left would be screaming in agony for a sizable portion of their time before they adjust to living without a/the veil.

I sometimes have dreams of existence entirely without the veil on any level. It feels like having a massive ball of certain death hanging a few inches from your head and you know if you touch it you vanish forever. That's how it essentially feels for me if I see or try to see "fully without the veil".

My understanding is that its a very good idea to have one.
Edie i hope you find what you are looking for in your life, in this state or in any other state of being.

All the best.
As if Eddie is actually relating an experience of the higher densities.. And using such a fabrication, in wonderment that wanderers would bother to incarnate here. Is it not sad, yet at the same time hilarious that someone would be that enthralled with their own imagination.
Pages: 1 2