Bring4th

Full Version: Atlantis remembered – Ashim my Higher Self
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Dear All. I have changed the title of this thread to give a better insight as to its content.The posts that follow were channelled from my Higher Self and should be seen in the same light as any other channelled type of messages. It was my mistake to post in this fashion on these forums having abused the forum rules.
Thanks to the Bring4th team and for the lesson learnt. Love & Light.

During the golden age of Atlantis a wide range of esoteric technologies were used not only to heal but for a large spectrum of application. Communication, travel and learning were facilitated by tapping into the crystal grid networks of the planet. Thus the civilisation had access through certain nexi to the Source of Intelligent Infinity. Toward the end of the cycle the elite had managed to hide this information from the greater part of the people and used these tools in a self serving manner, eventually leading to the destruction of all Atlantis.
Certain Thought Forms can indeed penetrate the Veil as the Social Memory Complex of Atlantis makes itself visible again.

This is the work of the upper Chakras with full green ray activation. Only balanced entities are able to allow the flow of Love / Light through the heart centre. This is prerequisite if these abilities are to be gained. The Merkaba Light Body must be activated. This is your transponder to the higher Octave. Those Wanderers will now come forward to teach, heal and be beacons of Light initiating other selves. This is the Service to Others that many have come back here to perfect.

Many of you were indeed in Atlantis in a previous Incarnation and have partly retained knowledge of these times.

Attempts have been made to cancel out these memories by replacing them with fairy tales during childhood. The Indigo Children are being fought in this way. Walt Disney did great work for the Family.

Those who feel that this is part of their Higher Self can ask our Infinite Creator to show them. Dreams are excellent vehicles for remembering.

You are loved infinitely.

Rejoice in the beauty and glory of the Creation.

Adonai.

ayadew

Also one does well to remember that no one is special or better, and all is loved equally.
(12-01-2009, 05:41 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Toward the end of the cycle the elite had managed to hide this information from the greater part of the people and used these tools in a self serving manner, eventually leading to the destruction of all Atlantis.

This sounds like Ra's description of the manipulations of the Egyptian hierarchies to the teachings Ra wanted to share with all the people. Although in that case, the outcome was misuse of the pyramids and teachings, rather than physical destruction of the whole territory.

It seems that the process of hiding information from most people, so the elite can gain power and dominate the masses, is something that has happened around the world and throughout history. One question about this is how much this is human nature, and how much it is manipulations from outside of humanity.

I have seen conflicting information about the location of Atlantis; how much of the ruins are intact; whether the technology artifacts and designs of Atlantis have been recovered by contemporary people; whether it might return to the surface.

As I read the Law of One material, it seems to me that what is most important is not to focus on the history of how the material has been distorted through history. What is more important is to focus on the fact that each person and each moment can be loved right now, as a vital part of the One Creator's variety of expression, and able to connect to the Creator's love within. This connection does not require any outward mediator or hierarchy to control that connection.
As much confusion and secrets that has occurred, there is always one thing we are in control of and need no body for, which is the lighting of our soul spark and allowing the inner light to shine through us. As much as the Elite think they have their riches, they are very poor in spirit-but rightfully so, they are right where they are to be.

Humanities past is fascinating! History is fascinating! I have to be careful to not let it distract me too much for I could spend entire days learning about different things of Earths past. Days and days....and days...I love love history, just hard to determine what is truth and what has been altered or added.
(12-01-2009, 12:54 PM)litllady Wrote: [ -> ]As much confusion and secrets that has occurred, there is always one thing we are in control of and need no body for, which is the lighting of our soul spark and allowing the inner light to shine through us. As much as the Elite think they have their riches, they are very poor in spirit-but rightfully so, they are right where they are to be.

Humanities past is fascinating! History is fascinating! I have to be careful to not let it distract me too much for I could spend entire days learning about different things of Earths past. Days and days....and days...I love love history, just hard to determine what is truth and what has been altered or added.

Spot on litllady

I really have to drag myself from all this fascinating information on the internet. My attic is filled with stuff and must be cleared.
"What liberates man? Objects not. Stuff is a tie of satan when one wishes to lift ones wings" a raw translation from the swedish poet Karin Boye.

What does this stuff in the attic symbolize in my life? My keyboard slows down!! Well if you have all the knowledge in the world and all the spiritual power but lack the love...it's not worth anything as said in the Bible somewhere.

transiten
With all due respect... What's your source Ashim?

I wasn't in Atlantis.. I do have friends who have been there. And their stories agree with yours... So no big argument here. I'm just curious.
(12-01-2009, 04:05 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]With all due respect... What's your source Ashim?

I wasn't in Atlantis.. I do have friends who have been there. And their stories agree with yours... So no big argument here. I'm just curious.

Hi Ali Quadir,
the Akashic Records contain this and indeed all information pertaining to the history of Gaia. To gain access one must "mine the Akash", or request the answer to a particular question. The Oversoul receives the request which is sent for approval by the members of the Council of Nine.
If approval is granted the Oversoul or one of many friendly entities will supply the information desired, at the correct time and in the most suitable fashion for the entity making the calling.
If the information is requested by more than one Mind/Body/Spirit complex then the calling will be potentiated by the Law of Squares.

Love & Light.
Hi Ashim. Super interesting!

Could you define "oversoul" ? Thanks.
I believe "Oversoul" is the same as the "higher self".
(12-01-2009, 06:08 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]the Akashic Records contain this and indeed all information pertaining to the history of Gaia. To gain access one must "mine the Akash", or request the answer to a particular question. The Oversoul receives the request which is sent for approval by the members of the Council of Nine.

Wow, Ashim, that sounds like some pretty high flying stuff!

I'm wondering, though, how does one filter out self-deceptive biases? Often when people think that information comes from on high it's actually homemade wishful thinking. How do you deal with that phenomenon?
An excellent question Peregrine.
You must understand the Ascension process.
The balanced entity is able to send/accept Unconditional Love, this being the opening of the green ray. This is a prerequisite for beginning the upper Chakra work of blue, indigo and violet rays thus opening the gateway to Intelligent Infinity.
Telepathic communication is enabled by the activation of the MerKaBa antenna. As the crown Chakra crystals are activated by the in/outflow of Intelligent Energy a reprogramming of the DNA is triggered causing an increase of DNA strands from 2 to 12 and eventually to 24.
Now to address the question. The identification of the source being channelled along with the translation from Thought Form into language is performed by the Hypothalamus. The origins of information can be read from the individual energy stamp. All entities must identify themselves when challenged in the name of our Infinite Creator. This I believe is covered in the Ra material.

In loving Service to all Brothers and Sisters in the One.

Adonai
(12-02-2009, 04:52 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]All entities must identify themselves when challenged in the name of our Infinite Creator. This I believe is covered in the Ra material.

I started an earlier forum thread here about this, "Understanding Carla's challenge." I'd be interested in your perspective about that discussion.

Quote:The balanced entity is able to send/accept Unconditional Love, this being the opening of the green ray. This is a prerequisite for beginning the upper Chakra work of blue, indigo and violet rays thus opening the gateway to Intelligent Infinity.

I see this discussed in the Ra material.

Quote:Telepathic communication is enabled by the activation of the MerKaBa antenna. As the crown Chakra crystals are activated by the in/outflow of Intelligent Energy a reprogramming of the DNA is triggered causing an increase of DNA strands from 2 to 12 and eventually to 24.
Now to address the question. The identification of the source being channelled along with the translation from Thought Form into language is performed by the Hypothalamus.

This looks like material from the Jelaila Starr site you referenced in an earlier post. Thanks for the referral, by the way, I found it interesting to explore her freely available articles and video commentaries. I see both parallels and contrasts between her material and the L/L Research material. Since this is a forum for the L/L Research material rather than "compare and contrast," I'll leave it at that.

I'm lost by the term "MerKaBa antenna," I don't think I've seen an explanation of what that means. I'm also not clear on whether the DNA strands and crystalization concepts refer to something that could be measured with current mainstream science? Or are they about metaphysical changes that are only visible at higher levels than 3D?
(12-02-2009, 04:52 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Now to address the question. The identification of the source being channelled along with the translation from Thought Form into language is performed by the Hypothalamus. The origins of information can be read from the individual energy stamp. All entities must identify themselves when challenged in the name of our Infinite Creator.

With all due respect, Ashim, many are the unfortunates who have opened the upstairs apparatus and then been corrupted by their own "shadow" impulses. It's a fabulously slippery slope. The influence of corrupting insidious thought forms is beyond belief owing to the immense complexity of the structures of consciousness. How do you deal with this? How can you be so sure of the veracity of your impressions? More to the point--I'm just curious--what accounts for your evangelical attitude about them?

Thanks.
~p~
Good intuitions Peregrine...

Ashim, I asked you specifically for your sources. You gave me a generic answer about the akasha field. You did not give me the answer I asked for.

So I ask you again... What is your personal source, how did you get involved in this?

The council of nine isn't considered a good thing in the occult world that I originated from. You waved a red flag in front of my eyes. Now I want to know if you're a victim or a player in their game. There's a bunch of these councils of nine, probably all inspired by them... None of them are actually a good thing.

The ancient knowledge you refer to is a mixture of new age principles and ideas mixed together 50 years ago behind the closed doors of the CIA... It's a mind control experiment by the same pundits behind the MKUltra investigations. Mixing truths with half truths and thus controlling the flow of consciousness of it's victims AWAY from infinite intelligence. Like scientology it's had celebrities as it's primary targets. A bunch of movies involving these nines came out. Deep space nine by Rodenberry is also inspired by it.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/har...ortean.htm

The nine consider themselves the body of God. Nothing exists above them in the hierarchy... The principle of Infinite intelligence clearly and definitively rejects the existence of such an entity. The Law of One is not in accordance with the council of nine. Even their names conflict.

You understand why we'd like a bit of an answer to this. There's a lot of false prophets out there. We're asked for discernment at each step. And this isn't the first time this happens.

My primary objection to this idea is that the underlying principle of the council of nine is the place of consciousness in it. Basically the hierarchy of consciousness in this case does not exist for the benefit of all experiences in it, it simply puts all of infinite intelligence in a hierarchy and states all levels in it are completely subservient to the level above it. While in the Law of One all levels complement each other. We are creators, not creation.

Or in occult lingo. The Law of One states "as above so below". The council would rather have us say, "as above"...

We objected to the discussion of hidden hand and the later guy we discussed who essentially did the same. They were honest in clearly stating their origins and we know their agendas. We were primed to be discerning. In this case the agenda is hidden but the vocabulary and information is similar to the beliefs we already hold, the sources are only revealed by the inquisitive audience. I recommend to everyone an attitude of discernment and skepticism when dealing with this council.

Ashim, what are your thoughts on this? I don't know where you stand in all of this, you clearly have a great respect for them. But are you aware of the complete picture?
If I may, I would offer a lighter touch.

The goal up and down the ladder is to become conscious of what has already been given. The more driven among us will push into new areas and explore them. One challenge inherent therein is to balance, not only the exploration, but also one's consciousness, and both of these are tricky. Almost constant re-assessment is needed to track whether one is truly "on the beam" or tumbling haphazardly because one's circuitry has been altered in the process.

Essentially, Ali Quadir, you & I are both seeking deeper self-assessment from our friend. Perhaps if we ask him more gently, he'll feel more comfortable offering it?

Ashim Wrote:Now to address the question. The identification of the source being channelled along with the translation from Thought Form into language is performed by the Hypothalamus. The origins of information can be read from the individual energy stamp. All entities must identify themselves when challenged in the name of our Infinite Creator.

Right (I guess...not so sure about the hypothalamus), but how do YOU establish whether or not YOU are balanced enough not to be distorting the information? Dealing with things so far removed from ordinary life, the odds of distortion are massive, no?
Greetings, Love and Light to all.
I shall try to address your excellent questions in this slightly longer post.
Jelaila Starr is a beautiful Soul. I have not read all of the contents of her site but the information that I have seen so far is correct. However if this knowledge is not appropriate for the reader at his/her particular stage of the awakening process it will not be understood.
Jelaila seems to be a Walk-In, that is a Wanderer who is not incarnated here on earth but uses the vessel of another entity to work through. The entity had agreed to be of Service in this way. This is quite rare.

To offer a little personal background information is of no harm, however as your individual path towards Oneness contains infinite possibilities your life experiences will unfold in a manner unique to your own distortions.
My background, here in this incarnation, is in many ways similar to that of David Icke, although I am not in the public eye.

I had an “experience” whilst alone at home approximately 1 year ago, just weeks after discovering the Ra Material. I had purchased a quartz crystal earlier that day having been drawn towards it by what I termed then “intuition”. The crystal was on a glass tabletop in front of me. I was standing facing south (this any other “coincidences” I only discovered afterwards). Suddenly my arms shot out from my body and an energy poured through my spine. I was literally frozen to the spot. Then the communication began. First a greeting and then what I can only describe as an inflowing of Love. The uplifting feeling that remained for the rest of the day is impossible to describe. As the contacts became regular I realized that there were actually 2 entities at work. I could now identify the Higher Self and the entity that introduced itself as RaSha. They are teachers and guides.
The method of inducing the trance state is, again , an individual one.
As I was never into meditation in the strict sense I use an alternative tool revered by many for its aid in spiritual development. There are also excellent meditations used for stopping thought and understanding the dynamics of this process.
The first area of work was that of Polarity Integration, whereby the dark is accepted as part of the Self thus retrieving the various fragments or aspects and reuniting them with the Higher Self or Oversoul.
This is the Creator knowing itself again.

Regarding the Council of Nine I have no background in the occult or indeed any interest in methods of opening the higher Chakras for work whilst bypassing the green ray. The understanding given to me is that a permanent council of positively polarized entities from all reaches of this galaxy act as Guardians. They are responsible for maintaining the quarantine currently in place on earth. Their home is the higher densities of the planet Saturn. The Galactic Federation, to whom the council belongs watch over all densities of this octave.
Scientology is an earth based Orion Empire organisation. Hubbard channelled his information from negative sources, I see it as their “take” on the LOO but obviously with a STS bias.
Stay away from television and anything broadcast by mainstream media.
They contain implants that are designed to effect you in a negative fashion, similar in a way to psychic greetings. Once you have found the perpetrator you will understand the dynamics involved in these processes and more importantly their purpose.
What ever you do stay away from all secret societies, occult groups or their like. The message you send by joining, as a vibration, is that you are not able to have insight on these matters yourself. Then it is indeed so, as you have subscribed to another persons interpretation of what lies beyond the Veil thus relinquishing your Free Will.

Rejoice in the Infinite Love of the moment.
Ashim.
Why would higher density entities of the STO persuasion need to organize themselves in councils and hierarchies? Military style, with titles and roles.

Do you think there will be a great commander of oneness?

This just isn't an accurate depiction of a social memory complex. It's a correct depiction of an attempt to simulate a social memory complex from a 3d point of view.

The council of nine mythos clearly follows such an external hierarchy. And is known to be invented by the CIA. Draw your own conclusions...

Ashim, you claim in an interesting "chain of logic" that an occult society will take away your free will. Yet you at the same time have no problem of proxying all your requests through entities and councils who will then debate and decide for you what to bring you. As opposed to you going out there and getting it yourself.

An occult society is not about subscribing to another man's point of view. That's main stream religion and a lot of these shady internet "truth" speakers follow the same logic. An occult society is simply what the word says, a society of people involved in the occult.

The reason it's called occult is simply that if you'd walk up to a random person on the street and tell them the occult lore they'll call you nuts. And in the old days probably get the inquisition on your back.

Now I stated that I come from an occult background, meaning I've met and worked with a few of these guys. I am not a member of any society. Certainly not of any secret ones.

ayadew

The word 'occult' has lost it's meaning as it's getting increasingly clear that all things labeled as non-occult actually are.
Do whatever you wish, that is the purpose here.

Remember that all positive intentions are empowering and permitting, not limiting and enforcing. (using the word 'not' is of course an apparent paradox BigSmile)
Hi

Occult means "outside the cult" that is outside of the established cult/religion. That's why wicca f.i the "cult" that preceeded dogmatic religion was banned. Wicca means "to bend at one's will" and was a "natural" cult man living in close relationship to animals and nature like the native americans.

transiten
I again make note to everyone to be cautious of specific websites. The website nibiruancouncil dot com, has been rated as an untrustworthy website by members of the WOT (Web of Trust). http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/nibiruancouncil.com

Though this may resonate with you, in order to resonate well, you would have to pay out some big $$$

Quote: It costs a great deal of money to become apart of this exclusive group – with initial ‘ Are you a Nibiruan - Starseed type readings‘ with session prices ranging at 125.00 an hour with Jelaila and 100.00 an hour with Jonathan. Even if it takes only a few minutes to find out if you are a special Starseed (I am sure they’ll claim indeed YOU are, if you’ve paid the cash) you will pay the hour price. They both claim to be Remote viewers and psychically gifted but request that you send (along with payment) a list of questions PRIOR to the supposedly psychic session. It’s promised that questions will not be delved into before session time) this is where you have a session with either Starr to decide. It is called the ‘General Counseling Session’. This is the first step in the counseling work offered by the alleged Nibiruan Council. In this session you are supposed to discover whom you are, where you came from, your life purpose, and how to get to the next step on your spiritual path etc. Chances are, you’ll be told you’ve got a ‘life blueprint ‘ to become a Nibiruan Councilor.

Then a potential Nibiruan recruit must pay about 2300.00 plus dollars and up to become a Nibiruan Councilor. Initially there are mini sessions done in groups, which usually are a basic live infomercial for the Starr’s goods, workshops and that cost 20.00 to 40.00 dollars. These sessions last for around one to one and a half hours and the Nibiruan dream is discussed. Jelaila Starr, according to one former member, is very charismatic in her introduction to Nibiruan lifestyle and is well versed in the power of persuasion. She discusses information about Starseeds and her readings, workshops and becoming a ‘Galactic Human’.

Sold at these events, are books, tapes, vitamin supplements, colon cleanse kits and other pricey kits that you must buy for additional cost if you decide that you are a Starseed and have a ‘Life Blueprint’ reading from either Starr. The tapes range from 9.95, videos at 19.95 and kits ranging form 20.00 to 799.00 dollars. By the time you learn if you are a Starseed and become a “Galactic Councilor Apprentice’ you could very well pay a few thousand dollars, this doesn’t include travel expenses and conference offerings which Starseeds are expected to pay! You are also expected to buy and sell the products…BEWARE. This is nothing more than a moneymaking pyramid scam thoughtfully laid out by the Starr’s! Councilors are all over the country from coastline to coastline and occasionally the Starrs recruit at mind, body, spirit and psychic fairs.

In the workshops the Starr’s use very common as well as normal psychological traits to separate the Starseed, walk-in from the regular Joe. Star-trek type of terminologies are used as well as egos are stroked in the attempt to convince the recruit they are indeed Starseeds and need to learn further via the Starr’s workshops. At least in the beginning these classes sound attractive to the recruit. Recently I have gotten information from a few former members who’ve claimed that these empowerment sessions of becoming a Galactic Councilor is misleading and pricey as well as mentally degrading and depressing. The prospective GC must sign an agreement before attending classes. Techniques are used to badger and degrade the prospect – such as calling people ‘On the Carpet’ that results in a tearing down of the ego to shreds, which is a common a mind control technique used by various groups to break the will and then reprogram the prospect. The goal is to tear down the ego and then to employ the group mindset in place of the prospects own thoughts and feelings, especially objections the new NCA might have.

Quote:Look at a group’s structure; here are questions you should ask that should raise red flags if a straight answer isn’t given:

1. Are they a pyramidal type of leadership with information coming from the top people?

2. Are you asked to sell Groups products by putting up monies beforehand; buying slightly discounted items without having the ability to earn a fair and balanced return, hourly income or a salary?

3. Are you required to take one pricey workshop after another and shamed told something like’ it’s your spiritual duty, etc or made to feel bad when you can’t afford to do so?

4. Are the workshops structured to reprogram your own thinking, i.e., with titles like, emotional cleansing, Starseed reprogramming, getting rid of ore old self, finding your inner child, etc?

5. Are workshops several days in length at a wilderness or some type of conference retreat? (This in itself is a danger as skilled leaders will set up a several day session, using other group members as well to reprogram your thinking)

6. Are you required to place the group before your family duties, your own needs such as attending REQUIRED daily or weekly meetings without question, conference events even if you cannot afford attending or paying for conference trips etc?

7. Are you made to feel bad by leadership or other group members if you ask questions that involve leadership’s teachings or if you find contrary behaviors that are opposed to teachings and you question them?

8. Are there sessions that are designed to tear down emotions, using guilt, shame, psychological tools used to pull you apart then supposedly put you back together again.

Answer YES to any the above is an indication the group, leadership is up to no good. The sad part to all this is, people are taken advantage of – cults are formed and some people will possibly die as a result of channeled information.

As benign as Nibiruan group seems – there is an innocuous undercurrent that pulls down and feeds off the psyche of the recruited members, according to several former affiliates. I cannot say this enough, it’s better to learn information on your own terms that to get involved with a channel and his or her group. Listen to red flags – be suspicious of this type of information! Jelaila claims to be a compassionate teacher – where is the compassion when she mentally degrades a person with her, 'on the Carpet’ sessions?

It’s better to pass this group up – if you ever see them at a fair or conference event. You don’t have to learn the hard way – ever!
Actually occult simply means hidden or difficult to see... Nothing fancier than that.

Sometimes they speak of occult bone fractures. Meaning there is a fracture but you can't see it on the x-ray...

Occult knowledge is difficult to see. It's not that it's complex material or that it's hidden, it's just that it doesn't fit common insights and is rejected by the street level conditioned mind. I don't know if it was here, but someone made the remark that to people who did not understand the occult neither words or books could educate them. And to those who do understand it, words or books are no longer required.

It sounds elitist but it's not so bad. Practically everyone here won't be challenged by the occult way of putting things. This stuff was difficult a few decades ago. Times have changed a great deal...

Wicca is only 50 years old and was at the time invented by members of another occult society, our friends the masons. There's a lot of confusion about that as well. The whole of wicca is essentially freemasonry... The symbolism used contains a lot of dead giveaways. The pillars, the circle, the formal rituals which are copies of the ceremonial magical rituals used by the masons.. I'm not sure if it was an attempt to answer the neo-romanticism ideals that were popular at the time or whether there is some other goal.

I've participated in wiccan rituals and was actually part of a small coven for a while. I followed the neophyte course of one particular coven but bailed because it didn't turn out to be my thing. Much later I discovered it's secret heritage.
Just something that came to my thoughts and I want to share.

There are beings that think they have owner ship over us...because they is a sense created us. But every single being that holds life within itself has a birth right to its own path and authority over its own self. There is nothing that stands between each and every being....to the infinite creator. We might of been fashioned in the image of another being....but the life with in is what makes us what we are. The vessel does not make us what we are or tie us to other beings. Even your own child is not yours to own. Each child has a birth right to find their own path and discover what they are in relation to the infinite creator.

No matter what the past holds, the future can have nothing to do with the past if so wished. Our very thoughts are creating what each of us will need next.

ayadew

Thank you for sharing that litllady Smile
(12-03-2009, 02:20 PM)ayadew Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for sharing that litllady Smile

ShyHeart Smile
Greetings Brothers and Sisters in the One.

This is the Law of Confusion in real time operation. Well done guys, job well done.
Those who read the thread will indeed have to draw their own conclusions.

Here are few final thoughts and suggestions for those of an open mind and heart.
Take care of an animal. Cats are great. Love and rejoice in its company, send Love on a regular basis to your new friend. Nurture and guide your beautiful companion.

Learn about Unconditional Love. Practice sending green ray Light / Love to all you encounter. Spend time talking with your Higher Self, ask for our Infinite Creator to show you the way through the maze of events that make up your life. Understand that you are a spark of divine Light traversing the Creation, a glorious gift from your Infinite Creator. .

Thoughts are real. We here are all creators of this Illusion, just many are not aware of this fact. Ask your Higher Self about understanding distortions. Stop looking outside of your own consciousness for the confirmation of your belief system. The voice may be quiet, but the message carries divine power.
Go with the flow.
In loving Service to all in the One.

Adonai
Hi

I was mistaken to use the word "wicca", the proper word of course is the good old "Witchcraft". In "Spiral Dance" Starhawk a peace activist and leader in spirituality and the ecofeminist movement describes the suppression and modern-day reemergence of Witchcraft as a Godess-worshipping religion. I can imagine wicca being a shallow or distorted form of "true" witchcraft.

An excerpt: "because women give birth to males, nurture them at the breast and in our culture are primarily responsible for their care as children, "every male brought up in a traditional home develops an intense early identification with his mothe and therefore carries with him a strong feminine imprint.

The symbiol of the Godess allows men to experience and integrate the feminine side of their nature, which is often felt to be the deepest and most sensitive aspect of self. The Godess does not exclude the male; She contains him, as a pregnant woman contains a male child. Her own male aspect embodies both the solar light of the intellect and wild, untamed animal energy.

Our relationship to the earth and the other species that share it has also been conditioned by our religious models. The image of God as outside of nature has given us a rationale for our own destruction of the natural order, and justified our plunder of the earth's resources. We have tried to "conquer" nature as we have tried to conquer sin.

Only as the results of pollution and ecological destruction become severe enough to threaten even urban humanity's adaptability have we come to recognize the importance of ecological balance and the interdependance of all life. The model of the Godess, who is imminent in
nature, fosters respect for the sacredness of all living things. Whichcraft can be seen as a religion of ecology. Its goal is harmony with
nature, so that life may not just survive, but thrive.
(12-03-2009, 02:25 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings Brothers and Sisters in the One.

This is the Law of Confusion in real time operation. Well done guys, job well done.
Those who read the thread will indeed have to draw their own conclusions.

Here are few final thoughts and suggestions for those of an open mind and heart.
Take care of an animal. Cats are great. Love and rejoice in its company, send Love on a regular basis to your new friend. Nurture and guide your beautiful companion.

Learn about Unconditional Love. Practice sending green ray Light / Love to all you encounter. Spend time talking with your Higher Self, ask for our Infinite Creator to show you the way through the maze of events that make up your life. Understand that you are a spark of divine Light traversing the Creation, a glorious gift from your Infinite Creator. .

Thoughts are real. We here are all creators of this Illusion, just many are not aware of this fact. Ask your Higher Self about understanding distortions. Stop looking outside of your own consciousness for the confirmation of your belief system. The voice may be quiet, but the message carries divine power.
Go with the flow.
In loving Service to all in the One.

Adonai

Hello Ashim,

What I dont get is why you talk kso much of STO things, but yet you bring up much past knowledge as if it matters.

Why do you feel the need to tell us to get a pet, to learn about unconditional love, I feel that the people here are on this path but you seem to hold the past as a knowledge we need to know about as well as believe in. Then, you say, we are creators....so why would the past matter? You bring up things like Atlantis...and then talk about great things to do in life that would help someone be STO....as if they are not already.

It makes no difference if anyone understands about the real past, especially when like you said, we know that we are one with the infinite creator, nothing else matters.

Im just a little confused, I feel like you are coming from one perspective one minute, then changing tune the next. I am trying to find consistency in what your nature is.

Just still trying to see where you are coming from....

Love Lynette
Funny thingWink

.... talking about Witchcraft meaning "To bend at ones will", the Oldest religion of all, preceding Christianity and Buddhism, closer in spirit to Native American traditions or to the shamanism of the Arctic that has nothing to do with evil Satanists performing obscene rites, i was reading in Living the Law of One today under Free Will:

The impact of beginning to grasp the actual nature of the nested illusions of experience is daunting and can constitute a time of adjustment in which the nature of the self is allowed to transform itself according to the ways of free will that enters into the creation upon each level of development.

The free will of yourself can barely be distinguished from the free will of that Logos that is your higher self, that overreaching Logos that is the planetary mind, and soforth. The connections that each entity has with other aspects of an infinite being that is the self are unending, so that free will is, shall we say, that icon of deity which expresses the FEMININE, the ever-moving, the fructifying:exclamation:Heart

Also i was reading on my way to the dentist to pull out Sada tooth: Carla writes: When my first illusion was crushed I was five and had lost a toothBigSmile

Synchronicity!

transiten
Strange, my brother has had reoccurring nightmares about loosing teeth.

ayadew

And I had about uh, shaving cats. Confused
Pages: 1 2 3