Bring4th

Full Version: Communication with the metaphysical and connection to the Divine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Shin'Ar

To begin this is NOT going to be a criticism of one's personal choices about how they connect to their spiritual aspects.

When one's brain becomes influenced by one's field of consciousness, the managing of the two becomes such that one's only recourse is severely hampered by the immediate influences of their most recent incarnation and all the baggage which has been accumulated in that lifetime.

It is a burden which we all must bear as we attempt to balance our spiritual nature with out physical; the brain with the field of consciousness.

Personally, I struggled for many years trying to acquire such balance and understanding, further weighed upon by a crucial lack of ability to retain large amounts of data being studied. Some people are able to study diligently and retain all that they read and recall it immediately.

I am unable to do this. My physical dysfunctions restrict me from reading more than a few pages at a time. And over a period of heavy study, especially when I am absorbing from various sources and topics in attempt to connect the dots between them, I find it becomes a jumbled mess of confusion awaiting a break after which I must then sit and attempt to reconstruct all of the new information into a beneficial package that fits into the puzzle I am piecing together.

Wow, I think I just outdid Jaka in sentence stretching. Nah, not possible.

Anyway get to the point for crying out loud.

Point is, our individual physical restraints will most certainly reflect upon our efforts to communicate with our metaphysical nature.

And accomplishing that connection between the two is often done ineffectively through our traditional and cultural influences; family and religion persuasions. Which often, in those of us who are more highly spiritually inclined, and tend more to seek the left hand path of intuition rather than the right hand teachings of structure, lead us away from our more traditional roots and into the challenges we meet on that walk of gnostic following.

In many cases we need to have a means of focusing our attention to a Rock, a circumstance which is grounded, so that we do not wander about in complete confusion, never able to make any sense of the information we gather on our gnostic journey.

In my case I have been fortunate to have found that, with the help of my Guides, in the Alchemy of Serpent Wisdom, which I believe is the parent of all religion and culture on the planet. Vastly misunderstood and misrepresented by today's misinterpretations of it due to elite influences and misdirections.

In Carla's case, remaining devout to her Christian roots became ever more intimate by her experience in that Garden where she met, what she believes to be her Lord.

There is no difference between us in that regard. The difference arises in the many confusions that become the tangled jungles of opinions and biased yearnings that the throngs of madness interject into those simple faiths and connections.

If one person's connection to the Divine can instill such passion and spiritual transformation in their own individual life, should we really be surprised at the affect that millions of such 'connections' would have on the whole of any given set of doctrines or teachings?

This is basically what I had been trying to relate to our dear friend Monica with regard to meat eating and her disdain for what seems to her to be the deliberate neglect of compassion where to her it is very simple and a matter of choice.

But, it is the infusion of the many, over the few, that creates the dilemma of chaotic alterations of what should be 'the simple'.

As the one, the individual fragment, it seems so obvious and clear. But when the calm is overshadowed by the madding crowd, what should be clear becomes clouded.

In our sanctuaries, Carla and I find the means to connect to our divinity.

In the overall expression and manifestation of the rituals and doctrines from which those sanctuaries emerge, the totality of the religious body becomes its obvious face, and the many sanctuaries found deep within it become secluded from the whole and available only to the individual seeker.

Christianity is ripe with misinterpretation and biased opinion, and many will frown on any interaction with it at all. Many will suggest that anyone following such corrupt and perverted teachings must be also misled themselves. And in many cases that is true.

Many could also say the same about one who practices alchemy.

But what they are missing is an understanding of the Flower of Life and its grand design.

Where there are many, there must first be the one. And though many will result in chaos and confusion, the one still resides at the core.

This is the one body which Jesus referred to in His teachings. He was never speaking of a church body of entire proportion. He spoke of the Flower of Life and the Tree of Life, both of which he became very familiar in his wanderings in the Far East.

No matter how many come to this place in their seeking of connection to the divine, and no matter how much corruption and manipulation of the masses takes place, the one, and the cornerstone, always remain.

And when the foundation is solid, the many weak points of the structures built above it cannot degrade the foundation.

The foundation of Carla's Christianity is securely rooted in her connection to Christ, and the many religious imperfections of that vast following which claims His name do not come between her and her connection with Him. Just as the many misinterpretations of The Serpent Goddess do not interfere with my connection with, and understanding of, Serpent Wisdom.

You see, my friends, it has never been a matter of which can prove its merit and worth as an entire body afflicted with many ill influences, but rather, a matter of the eloquent understandings and connections of the devout individual components of its roots, which make up the foundation, which establishes its true worth and offering to the All and its many fragments.

Jesus said that one cannot go to the father except through Him, and yet, he also declared that none can come to Him, except through the father.

Is that a contradiction?

Not at all. What it clearly reveals is that there is an unrealized interaction between the Father and the child which directs the child toward Jesus, suggesting that Jesus is the conduit between the divine and the seeker, between the physical and the spiritual.

That connection/conduit is not in the body of the many who follow such guidance as a whole, but in each and every singular connection between the One and the Other. This is the 'Process of Being'. This is the expanding and collapsing nature of The Flower of Life. This is 'true identity' of The One, superseding the 'delusional identities' which the many fragments temporarily adopt.

Neither God, nor fragmented identity, 'our true reality' is as 'process', not entity. There is One Entity. All else is process of being. PROCESS. Not 'many entities' seeking to be God. But God seeking to PROCEED into Mystery; the further unwritten adventures to come. 'WE' are not entities. We are a process unfolding. In that process we,our consciousness, mistakenly adopts the identity of the present condensation of our material form. But regardless of that mistaken adoption, our vibrating field of energy is nothing more than a process of vibration linked to the One Vibration from which they all spawn.

It matters not how corrupted the whole may become, that solid foundation shall not crumble being established on truth and love. Its manifestation as a whole may not be pretty, or even appear spiritual, but the single 'circle' within its grand design, remains ever the critical factor in the process of connection and evolution.

When Carla 'goes to the table'/communion, to many of the indoctrinated, doing so without strict adherence to the teachings which surround that partaking of the Sacred, is frowned upon and outlawed. It seems no different than corrupting the sacred table with imperfection and vile personal opinion. But does not each and every practitioner make that walk up the aisle influenced solely by their own understandings of the do9ctrines? Let us not forget that many right hand walkers follow such tradition in complete ignorance of the true complexity of the doctrines involved. Many will make that walk simply because it is the family tradition, without any idea of the complexities involved. Many feel it is the complexities which ruin the experience.

When I walk into my wife's Catholic church, many such indoctrinated look down on me as a demon pollution. Little do they know of the very real 'connections' which are being established by my presence. My wife knows, and she is also further aware of my understanding of her need to practice her family tradition and her true love for the Christ deep within Christianity. This is the 'balancing of the elements' not realized by the extremes which effort to impose their opinions on others. I do not partake in their communion out of respect for their beliefs. But if I was to partake, it would be in the intimate sense of Alchemical virtue which is the true meaning behind the body and blood of Christ.

Why Carla chooses to partake of Christian traditions, even though she knows of the historical imperfections involved, has nothing to do with ignorance nor traditional attachments. It has solely to do with her love for Jesus, and partaking in the table which is 'supposed' to be his alchemical transformation, remains a practice in its 'uncorrupted form' as she ingests the 'elements'.

"Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils."

Many have taken this Biblical doctrine to mean that if you are not a Christian, as defined by Christian doctrine, that you pervert the table of the Lord with the demonic presence of heresy.

But what it really means is this,

"Galatians 5:16- This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh."

Do you see the correlation?

""Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils."

It is not the buildings we walk into. It is not the authorities which rule over it. It is not the many influences of corruption and bias which govern it.

It is the state of mind, which established the connection between the one and the other, that matters most and conquers all the imperfections with the perfection of true harmony and devotion.

In every church building there will be the many who enter with imperfect connection, and there will be the very few who enter with all the others, but have attained that true connection. And in that expression as the whole, it is their true connection which supersedes all of the ignorance and bias. Theirs is the true foundation upon which that truth is built.

The rest is just splintering wood, rusting steel, and crumbling brick.

When the field of consciousness that now uses the form of Carla, walks up that aisle to the 'table of Christ', that field unites in the Sacred Eye with the field of consciousness which once used the form we knew as Jesus Christ. And in that Sacred Space between circles, the Flower of Life proceeds as designed, completely unrestricted by the many confusions which abound all around it.

The Alchemy of the elements are mixed together, completely isolated from the corruptions of its recipe.

This is the true representation of the 'Circle' associated with occult practice, and why the establishing of the borders of that 'circle, sacred space', called for the protecting powers of the elements and the gods.

The Sacred Space, whether the Circle of The Ancients, or the Table of the Christian, is always the 'garden' where the other meets the one.

Carla's is in her mind, where she finds connection to the divine.

I have managed to incorporate the Ancient Ways into establishing my garden in other ways.

Both succeed in enchanting their individual aspects of The Flower of Life.

The Christian Church as a whole, is no different than any other large body. Its entire manifestation appears as the totality of its components.

The universe appears much different as a whole, than it does as any one of its components.

The Earth appears very different from space considering its whole. But as one gets closer and can see the ribbons of pavement which scar its face, the individual component of it becomes a very different picture than the whole.

This is the Divine Design of the Flower of Life.

And this is the precise fabric within the design that expresses the true orientation of the many different and often conflicting components.

If you want to judge the whole painting, by how it looks from a distance, you will not be able to appreciate the countless brush strokes involved in creating the entirety.

Carla,

could you further elaborate on your decision to remain a Christian in a church that you are aware has many failings with regard to doctrine and true spirituality? And could you further elaborate on how you manage to step beyond those many imperfections to still find the true 'connection' between your field and Christ's?

How do you personally manage that struggle between the lusts of the flesh, and the things of the Spirit?

Moderator note: The question for Carla is present because this post was originally posted in the Submitting Questions for "In the Now - Q&A with Carla L. Rueckert" thread.

Shin'Ar

Okay, Duh, now I see what is going on.

Originally I had thought that I mistakenly posted this under Olio, whereupon you then moved it to the submit questions thread where I wanted it anyway.

Now I see that this where you moved it to.

I am still thinking that this needs to be attached to the question that my question does not sound like it is being posed as a criticism of Christianity.

And I want Carla to be able to combine the detail of the post with the question in her response. Much more is involved than the mere revelation of her Christianity, which as Monica noted has already been spoken of often.

Unbound

Smile Heart-Mind coherency helps.