Bring4th

Full Version: Being Potentiated Awareness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Shin'Ar

In the Ra quote below I have inserted in brackets my own word to correlate with the one they use to assist readers in applying my explanations provided in the text below.
QUOTE Ra -51.10
Questioner: Immediately after the death of the physical body(temporary state of being/condensed thought vibration) you have stated that the primary activated body(Sacred Fire/Prana/Chi/life energy) is the indigo(frequency), and you stated that it is the form-maker(creative power/energy/Source of thought vibrations). Why is this so?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this session of working.

The indigo body (Sacred Fire) may be seen to be an analog for intelligent energy. It is, in microcosm, the Logos. The intelligent energy of the mind/body/spirit complex totality draws its existence from intelligent infinity(Source Awareness, One Consciousness), or the Creator. This Creator is to be understood, both in macrocosm (Higher state of being, Higher Self Process) and microcosm (lower states of being/lower self process), to have, as we have said, two natures (dual nature/duality): the unpotentiated infinity which is intelligent; this is all that there is.” UNQUOTE

It seems that, in the process of transcribing the channelled communique, because Ra began by saying, “The Creator is to be seen as having two natures”, that the scribe was waiting for ‘another nature’ to be stated, and inserted the colon punctuation mark as though awaiting the other nature to follow here. BUT instead, Ra simply ended with the statement that The One is all that there is. Basically pointing out that, even though The One is understood by intelligent awareness to have two natures or states of being, both higher and lower experiences of Its existence/procession, It is still only One Entity.

Potential simply means that anything which exists, has opportunity to proceed into another state of being. To be something or experience something other than its present state or experience.

Infinity means that existence has no conclusion. Constant procession.

Intelligence means awareness of a state of being. To be void of intelligence would mean to have no thought process or consideration of state of being. Intelligence does not refer to ability or wisdom.

Unpotentiated, infinite intelligence refers a constant state of awareness which has no opportunity to proceed into a different state of being.

For potential to occur, the will to proceed had to be formed and experienced. Free will is the decision of the unpotentiated intelligence to seek something different than the stillness and solitude of 'only one' state of being.

In the course of that will to proceed into something different, creation occurs as the energetic vibration of thought process, manifesting as light and sound frequency.

As this state of being is realized by the now potentiated awareness of intelligent infinity, or the evolving state of being, the procession of being establishes fragments of the one consciousness into each and every thought process which emanates from the Source.

This is the Process of Being evolving into potential creation. And like its source, it is infinite.

This infinite process has no conclusion and no end. It continues infinitely because its source/supply is infinite.

The human experience is one of countless many experiences had by this evolving process of being/state of being, and no single aspect of fragmented thought process/consciousness emanation, is an actual identity/entity in its self/alone/separate.

All is one active experience of The One Source/Awareness/State of Being, and the many fragmented aspects of Its consciousness are simply many processes of Its awareness experiencing the potential which It creates as it wills to evolve into other states of being.

The Higher self is the Highest Self, and as such a state of being, It cannot evolve into higher being, only 'other' states of being. And It can only achieve other states of being by experiencing states of being other than Its original state of unpotentiated Awareness.

This other state of being/potentiated awareness, is the 'otherself' to which the Ra complex so often refers. And this is the state of being which 'we' experience as a functioning part of that process.

'We' are not God experiencing creation in that we are The One Infinite Source of The All, but rather we are simply the process of The Source experiencing other states of being.

A process of being is not an entity.

'We' are mere process of being. We are the process of The One Consciousness expending thought vibrations. We are one of those many thought vibrations, condensing into countless forms as it proceeds into countless states of being.

It is when the intelligent and aware aspect of this state of being adopts an identity with its temporary form that the dilemma of individual self occurs. This mistaken delusion of the consciousness alters the thought process of The One Consciousness experiencing that state of being, establishing a disconnect between The One and the Other, where the Other begins to believe it is an entity itself.

Reestablishing this connection between The One and The Other results in the religion of the human experience as delusional entities/identities and the natural tendency to discover true self.

But in this delusional state of being, the other self, or the other state of being of The One, attempts to seek a 'self discovery' as though it is seeking some confirmation of that particular temporary form. And in so doing, it places its 'delusional identity' into the process of being the One, or being a fragment of the One which is now somehow a separate identity using this temporary identity as a now permanent identity.

In short, 'we', or that state of being which we have deluded ourselves into believing we actually are, is really nothing more than The One in a state of temporary delusion.

It is in fact The One, in a temporary state of being, as are all of its states of being as It evolves from one state into countless many others, many being experienced by it simultaneously, but not meaning that there is only one state of being or experience, and The One, in this temporary state of delusion, proceeds to be 'you', the deluded state of being or process of being.

'You' are the 'deluded process' of one of many processes being experienced by The One Consciousness.

'You' are NOT an entity or identity.

Identity is simply the consciousness comprehending its awareness of its state of being.

And there is only One Consciousness.

This Is the Law of One. There can be only One.

An example would be-

A man named Santiago falls and bumps his head causing a state of amnesia.

He is found by a person who takes him into his family and gives him the new name of Tanner.

Tanner now lives a life believing he is Tanner and has fully adopted his new identity, but the Santiago of his true reality has never been altered, simply replaced by an experience due to the delusion of the amnesia.

Thus when tanner coincidentally returns to the homeland of Santiago, he is immediately recognized as Santiago, his true identity.

The true identity is replaced by the delusional identity 'only' in process of its state of being/delusion, not in actual entity.

Tanner exists only in the state of the delusion of Santiago, a delusion which is further amplified and given substance by the interactions within that delusion.

But however real it may seem to be, tanner can never be a separate entity from Santiago. Only a separate experience of Santiago. Even when it is a delusional experience.

So when this Tanner/delusional state of being, attempts to seek its true self, and because it is unaware of its true identity as Santiago, it seeks a higher state of being as this 'tanner state', superimposing this tanner identity as an entity seeking to know its true state of being, when in reality it is actually Santiago experiencing an 'other' delusional state of being.

This identity which we assume as our 'self', is that 'other' delusional state of being experienced in the delusional state of being/Tanner state of The One Santiago.

'WE" are simply a state of experience; a Process of Being, condensed into temporary form, as the vibration which we truly are transforms and emanates across the Divine Design of The One Consciousness and Its State of Being.

A vibration emanating from the One Consciousness is not, and never will be, the One Consciousness.

The One Consciousness is the origin of state of being; the origin of the Process of Being. The producer of the thought vibrations which condense as they slow into forms which are then experienced by the One.

'We' are NOT that Origin nor that Producer/Creator.

As vibrations emanating from It, The One Consciousness experiences the condensed, decelerated aspects of those vibrations as material existence.

The intelligent awareness/life-energy/chi/prana/sacred fire is fixed into those thought vibrations as they imitate and reflect the character of their Source.

And it is that Sacred Flame which dances in the form of every creation, which causes particular 'states of being' to become deluded into adopting an identity other than The One true identity from which it has spawned.

The Source's emanating thought vibration, or 'state of being' which has condensed into the temporary form of Carla, believes it is an entity known as Carla because it associates its reality and its 'life' experience with the interactions of many other condensed vibrations which acknowledge it as Carla further emphasizing the delusion.

If everyone calls me Carla, and I can designate many interactions as being of this Carla, then therefore I must be Carla.

In other words 'I am that I am, or I am that which I 'proceed' to be.

And this continues until such a time as this Carla discovers that some 'other' recognizes her as some identity 'other' than Carla, and if that other is able to prove to her that she is actually not Carla, but Monica, by revealing others who have also interacted with her as Monica, just as the many who interact with her as Carla, 'she' then becomes confused by the dual states of identity. And in fact, must adopt one or the other as her 'self' identity. 'She'/that particular choice/adoption may proceed as both, living two separate lives or processes. But this 'She'/that particular choice/adoption can only be One entity/vibration/thought emanation/condensation.

There can be only One.

'We' are the Other; the other process of being.

Now, with this understanding, when in the quote offered at the beginning of thread, I continue to insert my emphasis in brackets where Ra further elaborates,

“QUOTE Ra- 51.10
Free will has potentiated, both ( dual natures/states of being), the (One) Creator of us all (The All), and our selves(Its other state of being), as co-Creator, (endowed/reflecting/proceeding/continuing) with intelligent infinity(never ending intelligent,aware procession), which has will (choice/options). This ‘will’ ( Choice option), may be drawn upon by the indigo or form-making body (Sacred Fire), and its wisdom(supply of information) used to then choose the appropriate locus and type of experience which this co-Creator or sub-sub-Logos( other state of being), you call so carelessly ‘a person’(temporary delusional identity) will take.” UNQUOTE

It is my opinion that Ra, or the scribe, has mistakenly used ‘intelligent infinity’ instead of ‘intelligent energy’, to define the ‘Sacred Fire which dances in the form of every creation’.

Used here in its proper context in the same Ra quote earlier, “The intelligent energy(Sacred Fire) of the mind/body/spirit complex totality draws its existence from intelligent infinity(Source Awareness, One Consciousness), or the Creator…” , we can see that Ra is confirming that The One has freely endowed the many fragments of consciousness with the same freedom to exert will or choice options, as It has, limited of course by the actual ‘state of being’ of that fragmented process.

And look at how Ra specifically and very intentionally ends that quote, “…which you call(identify with as) so carelessly ‘a person’…”

THAT my friends is an attempt at giving us a clue, a warning, without actually coming out and infringing on our choices.
Now after reading this, if there is still some need which you have to be that ‘delusional identity’ or ‘person as Ra calls it, which you have erroneously and freely adopted temporarily, then it is simply because you have not attained a state of being evolved enough to be able to comprehend it. And this is not degradation. It is simply the ‘natural progression’ within the Flower of Life; macro and micro ‘states of being’ of One Consciousness.
And this is why, when we are advised to Know Thy self, many of us in the lower state of being assume that to mean knowing that temporary delusional identity rather than the true state of being as nothing more than the continuing evolving process of the One Consciousness. And why we, as we achieve the higher state of being and awareness, struggle to let go of that delusional identity and mistakenly apply that delusional identity as though it is The One Entity.

Godwide is NOT that One Entity. Godwide is a delusional state of being of The One Consciousness.
As is Tanner, Shin’Ar, Lynn, Tenet Nosche, Siren, and on and on.
All are processes. And processes are not entities.
There is One Entity, and that is The Source of all procession and vibration, even if some of that activity subjugates its experience to a temporary identity associated with its temporary state of being/procession.

Shin'Ar

For those reading through this as I post it, I am making editing changes at this time so be sure to re-read if you have read before the time designated in this reply as of 11:40

Unbound

The One True Santiago! BigSmile Hehe

Good stuff. I see what you did thurr.