Bring4th

Full Version: Man is ready for Ascension
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Shin'Ar

U just had to go there with the serpents didn't ya? hahhaha

But I am really not sure exactly how this video promotes your choice to remain fleshbound.

Doesn't it actually suggest that the human is more of a gigantic waste of creation?

Are you a sadist also? lol

They do say we are our own worst enemy.
The fact that you titled this thread the way you did in combination with this video is....quite comical indeed, lol. I had a blast watching that, thanks for sharing!
@Pickle, lol... Pretty much sums it up.

Shin'Ar.... You take yourself waaaayyyy too seriously, lol

Shin'Ar

(12-31-2012, 12:11 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]@Pickle, lol... Pretty much sums it up.

Shin'Ar.... You take yourself waaaayyyy too seriously, lol

hmmm, okay now, when you type lol, what does that mean to you?

because I have always thought it meant laughing out loud, or in other words, not taking a matter seriously.

ooops forgot the lol.
Shin'Ar, from where did you get the idea that Pickle doesn't wish to leave the physical existence? And why does it become a lens through which to interpret everything he says?

Pickle, that was a very striking video to say the least! It definite highlights mankind's unconscious actions in regards to the creation which it/we dwell in. I thought the welcome mat joke at the end was funny... But what are you own comments and thoughts on this video?
I thought the video is a sort of wake up moment for those of us that believe we are ready for something greater. I have never believed in harvest in the common sense. I do not feel as though I am comfortable leaving such a mess behind, as if I did not have a hand in its creation. Ra mentions that the planet will need to go through a healing phase, not hard to see why.

Thing is, those that want the consumption/destruction to stop are still labeled as extremists or zealots. I feel as if those that are uncomfortable around non conformists are simply comfortable with their apathy.
Let's all fight with eachother and hide behind the guise of "reasonable-ness"!
a pretty graphic way of summing up human progress. ive thought society is insane for a long time anyway the question is how do we get of the merry go round . seems the only way would be to have a series of calamities that would force us to start over again. anyway the video was brilliant not a lot of people would acknowledge that its true

Shin'Ar

Well I suppose it up to Pickle to make his views regarding self and the lusts of the flesh known to all.

For I have said what I have managed to gather from his posts and our discussions.

It would be totally up to you all to make those considerations for yourselves.
(01-01-2013, 12:42 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Well I suppose it up to Pickle to make his views regarding self and the lusts of the flesh known to all.

For I have said what I have managed to gather from his posts and our discussions.

Have you judged Pickle?

I'm honestly not interested in judging anyone. After all, what excites emotion/action in someone is simply a lesson waiting to be learned.

For that reason, I highly value all expression of the creator.

Shin'Ar

(01-01-2013, 07:06 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2013, 12:42 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Well I suppose it up to Pickle to make his views regarding self and the lusts of the flesh known to all.

Have you judged Pickle?

I'm honestly not interested in judging anyone. After all, what excites emotion/action in someone is simply a lesson waiting to be learned.

For that reason, I highly value all expression of the creator.

I have discerned what I think seems to be his philosophy around a certain matter based upon our discussions.

Is that judging?

How else would one discern interaction with an other?
You seemed to ask others to look for negative qualities in pickle.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

That said, I have nothing personally against the 'lusts of the flesh' if pickle indeed enjoys a distortion which could be called that as free will is and always will be perfect.

Shin'Ar

(01-01-2013, 10:13 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]You seemed to ask others to look for negative qualities in pickle.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

That said, I have nothing personally against the 'lusts of the flesh' if pickle indeed enjoys a distortion which could be called that as free will is and always will be perfect.

No you would be wrong.

I think I have made it clear that I have no problem with Pickle making a conscious decision to relish the experience of the flesh.

There is no judgement being made on him or his choices. But there is discernment made with regard to them in our discussions, just as I must discern all that is related to me by others in interaction.

Pickle has always been of the mind that this Earth offers an abundance of experiences which he enjoys and it has been his thinking that there is no need to effort to go anywhere else or become anything else other than this human experience because it is so enjoyable and offers so much.

My pointing this out is only in response to he and Monica in our conversation with regard to that which we have been discussing.

Now if he has changed his thinking in this regard I would certainly be glad to hear his further elaboration on the matter.

Why I have formed these opinions can be easily found by going through many of the interactions and posts on this forum. But face it, nobody here is going to bother to do that.
Would you pick a different term than lust given the chance?

I feel that all connotations with lust are negative.

Which may just be my distortion...

however, appreciation would be a much more neutral or even positive word that would effectively describe the same thing.
(01-01-2013, 11:56 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Would you pick a different term than lust given the chance?

I feel that all connotations with lust are negative.

Lust is synonymous with passion. Which is positive.

Of course, the common use of the term is more synonymous with the will to possess, which is much like control.

He is free to perceive online identities in whatever light he chooses. The confusion of identifying an internet persona is not much different than the confusion of identifying the real self. it is on the other side of.......yet another wall.

I have already done the work of removing every memory and experience going back through time, just to see what else there is to make up my "self". What I found is that the personality is a program, artificial intelligence derived from comparison of experience. Such a well designed program that it believes in itself. I would say that the core OS of the program is belief.
(12-31-2012, 08:19 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]I thought the video is a sort of wake up moment for those of us that believe we are ready for something greater. I have never believed in harvest in the common sense. I do not feel as though I am comfortable leaving such a mess behind, as if I did not have a hand in its creation. Ra mentions that the planet will need to go through a healing phase, not hard to see why.

Thing is, those that want the consumption/destruction to stop are still labeled as extremists or zealots. I feel as if those that are uncomfortable around non conformists are simply comfortable with their apathy.

Well said! Let's just wait for the aliens to rescue us, and not care about the mess we left behind. Are the gurus who were saying aliens would rescue us doing anything for the planet now? Are they reaching out to others, or just getting their ticket, like the Christians who get their ticket to 'heaven'? Reminds me of that Christian preacher who said "We don't need to clean up the planet. Jesus is coming soon so it doesn't matter."

The video summed it up well, except it left out the killing of other humans in all those wars throughout history. And, it should have been in color, with lots of red.

Lusts of the flesh!? LOL! Now that is indeed quite ironic, for obvious reasons.

(01-01-2013, 12:42 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]For I have said what I have managed to gather from his posts and our discussions.

Well I suppose another option is to quit trying to analyze Pickle's (or anyone else's) beliefs and motivations.

Yes, that is an option! :idea:

(01-01-2013, 10:01 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]I have discerned what I think seems to be his philosophy around a certain matter based upon our discussions.

Yes, and you did that with me too. And I told you that you were mistaken about both Pickle and me.

(01-01-2013, 10:01 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Is that judging?

Yes

(01-01-2013, 10:01 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]How else would one discern interaction with an other?

We can 'discern' all we like. But telling the other person that they believe xyz or are motivated by abc, and basically speaking for them and twisting their words, then insisting we are right when they tell us we're wrong in our assumptions about them...well, that isn't likely to be well received.

(Just some friendly advice out of concern and love. Wink )

(01-01-2013, 10:30 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Pickle has always been of the mind that...My pointing this out is only in response to he and Monica in our conversation with regard to...Now if he has changed his thinking...

I feel so honored to be chosen, along with Pickle, to be reviewed by you. Tongue

(01-01-2013, 10:30 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]But face it, nobody here is going to bother to do that.

That's right. No one is going to painstakingly explain ourselves to you.
HeartHeartHeart
Awesome video and thanks for posting!
Mod note: some posts from this thread have been moved to the Cognitive Distortions and Forum Relationships thread. Please keep discussion to the topic presented by the original poster and not the poster's personal views or beliefs, unless that is what the poster wishes to discuss.

Shin'Ar

This will be my final response to anyone other than Pickle.

This is his thread, which he can delete at any time.

However I am copying the responses just so that I will have them for future reference.

I do not know why others feel that they had to interfere with and impose upon a discussion I was attempting to have with Pickle about the video he posted.

It is plain to see by the sarcasm with which I began, that I was attempting to make light criticism about it and hopefully engage him in further conversation about matters that he and I have discussed before.

For instance, here is just one of his many statements about his philosophy about 'the flesh'.

Quote Pickle
"I am addicted to being a Human. I love it! Screw becoming a light being, I am happy with being me!

I want to continue experiencing the illusion through my bag of bones. That also means I will take measures to ensure this bag does not deteriorate too soon lol"UNQUOTE

This from a response to my Addicted to Humanity thread here

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5155

Now, Pickle and I have had these conversations before and he always stands his ground on what he has stated above.

From those interactions I have 'naturally' formed an impression of his thinking based upon what he says in our discussions.

What I attempted to do in my response in this thread to him was point out 'to him', that I realized that we had very different ideas about this and that in the past he always seemed to be agitated by my own thoughts on the matter. And I wanted to ask him for his thoughts in a new atmosphere of mutual agreement that we were of different thoughts and that should not be a reason for distaste or adversity. I hoped to open a discussion like the many others I have had here with others where we can intelligently debate matters without the angst of taking insult.

Of course that particular pots has been removed and lost in limbo, but regardless, I cannot for the life of me understand why Pickle could not have responded himself with either a 'sure we can talk', or a ' nah can't be bothered with you.

What business did anyone else have imposing their opinion on a discussion between me and him?

You can offer your own thoughts on the OP, and debate my responses about it. But who do you think you are to attempt to tell me how I should form my impressions, or how a conversation between me and another person should be had. And most especially who do you think you are to tell me that I have been mistaken in my impressions. Please allow me the freedom to form my own impressions.

You may not have a certain impression of Pickle similar to my own. But is that not based upon your free effort to form that opinion of him?

My impression of him is based on my interaction with himjk, not your interaction with him.

So, politely, I asK everyone other than Pickle to "BUZZ OFF", and considerately allow me to both converse with someone without being told what I should think, or accusing me falsely based upon your own impressions. Let him make the accusation, which he has not, and allow him to converse with me if he chooses to do so. LOL. Crazy that I even have to say such things at all, but hey, nothin surprises me in here anymore, lol

Now Pickle, about the bag o bones thing you said above.

Why have you stood in the background of all of this without at least telling me that you were not interested in discussing it with me?

You are well aware of our history on the subject and yet all of these foolish accusations and impositions were just left unanswered by you.

I don't want to argue anything at all. But now, given your silence on the matter, I am curious to know if you still think the way you do above, or if you have changed your thinking in that regard.

The video seems to suggest that you have not. I am only curious.

This whole matter begun another imposing member should not have taken p;lace at all, and I am still curious where you stand.

No judgement.

We all have our own thought processing.

You posted this video, which opens the discussion.
You have an "impression" of me.

And, I send out impressions. I will not argue with what a person believes of me. I am a very balanced individual and do happen to be on track. While you might think I am heading down the "wrong lane" I am actually within my purpose. Whether that purpose puts me in a perception that I am a honeybee or a robot, I am still accomplishing my purpose, which is to become what I truly am. This does take place with everyone, which is why they have a future self, and why they have a higher self. We are already there, we have just forgotten. So in my travels returning to self, I shall take part in the highest joys available in my surroundings. Remember that I am an actor. I play more than one part, whether online or in social life BigSmile

Look around and consider what you want to energize.
These are the thoughts that come up after reading a lot of the arguments on the forum. The arguments themselves would be connected to the imbalance discussion and the cognitive distortions thread.

68.6 Questioner: Could you tell me what the plan of the fifth-density negatively oriented entity was and how it would have accomplished it and what the results would have been if it had worked?

Ra: I am Ra. The plan, which is on-going, was to take the mind/body/spirit complex while it was separated from its yellow body physical complex shell, to then place this mind/body/spirit complex within the negative portions of your time/space. The shell would then become that of the unknowing, unconscious entity and could be, shall we say, worked upon to cause malfunction which would end in coma and then in what you call the death of the body. At this point the higher self of the instrument would have the choice of leaving the mind/body/spirit complex in negative sp— we correct— time/space or of allowing incarnation in space/time of equivalent vibration and polarity distortions. Thus this entity would become a negatively polarized entity without the advantage of native negative polarization. It would find a long path to the Creator under these circumstances although the path would inevitably end well.

----------------

100.9 Questioner: It would also seem to me that, since Ra stated in the last session that the limit of the viewpoint is the source of all distortions, the very nature of the service-to-self distortions that create the left-hand path are a function of the veil. Therefore, they are dependent, you might say, to some degree on at least a partial continued veiling. Does this make any sense?

Ra: I am Ra. There is the thread of logic in what you suppose.

The polarities are both dependent upon a limited viewpoint. However, the negative polarity depends more heavily upon the illusory separation betwixt the self and all other mind/body/spirit complexes. The positive polarity attempts to see through the illusion to the Creator in each mind/body/spirit complex, but for the greater part is concerned with behaviors and thoughts directed towards other-selves in order to be of service. This attitude in itself is full of the stuff of your third-density illusion.

-------

69.11 Questioner: Can you tell me the situation that the Wanderer finds himself in and the path back, why that path could not be the simple moving back into positive time/space?

Ra: I am Ra. The path back revolves, firstly, about the higher self’s reluctance to enter negative space/time. This may be a significant part of the length of that path. Secondly, when a positively oriented entity incarnates in a thoroughly negative environment it must needs learn/teach the lessons of the love of self thus becoming one with its other-selves.

When this has been accomplished the entity may then choose to release the potential difference and change polarities.

However, the process of learning the accumulated lessons of love of self may be quite lengthy. Also the entity, in learning these lessons, may lose much positive orientation during the process and the choice of reversing polarities may be delayed until the mid-sixth density. All of this is, in your way of measurement, time-consuming although the end result is well.

--------

19.16 Questioner: Then, through free will, some time in the third-density experience, the path splits and an entity consciously— probably does not consciously— choose. Does an entity consciously choose this path at the initial splitting point?

Ra: I am Ra. We speak in generalities which is dangerous for always inaccurate. However, we realize you look for the overview; so we will eliminate anomalies and speak of majorities.

The majority of third-density beings is far along the chosen path before realization of that path is conscious.
(01-04-2013, 10:40 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Of course that particular pots has been removed and lost in limbo

Not lost in limbo. Simply moved to a more appropriate venue, as explained by Aaron a few posts back.

(01-04-2013, 10:40 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]But who do you think you are to attempt to tell me how I should form my impressions

Aaron asked us to take the personal discussion to the other thread, so I replied there.
What I find is that most people are positive oriented, but lacking in conscious awareness. Pretty much everyone on this forum are positive oriented. That sort of makes these arguments a little pointless to me, although at times it is enjoyable if I am in the right frame of mind.

We get into these arguments because of the veil. If we could see through we might see what is really going on behind the scenes. In that case the energy behind the arguments would be diverted to something more constructive. Since most do not see through we sometimes put energy into more destructive purposes such as deconstructing someones belief. I am not saying this is a bad thing, many times it is that powerful allotted energy behind our illusion, just translated wrongly.

I have had some insightful revelations recently, seeing how what appears to be a fully negative person actually has a positive Higher Self and future selves. I have even seen the effect of reducing my judgement of things around me as a strong lessening of dark energies within objects themselves. This effect works on people I am around for very long. (I monitor the status of those with issues, in attempts to keep my personal work space more in harmony. Privacy is an illusion, an imaginary wall.) We really do radiate what we are to the illusion around us.

We all have a purpose. We go through life until we hit activation points that are placed as sign posts. However I think we should pay attention to the future effects of what we do in the now.

To be more specific. We all have a purpose. Because of the veil, it is impossible for one without the sight to pierce the veil to know what the purpose of another is. In view of this, we are not able to decide for another what might be their optimal purpose. Or whether our purpose would be lesser or greater than their own.

If we take these sharp energies away from what we think they do is wrong, we can instead amplify the energies of those same individuals when we think they do right. That is where the real co-creation comes into play. The process will speed up instead of the common stalemate/roadblock.

Avocado

[Image: 31628_441567189225251_368824055_n.png]

Shin'Ar

(01-04-2013, 05:00 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]If we take these sharp energies away from what we think they do is wrong, we can instead amplify the energies of those same individuals when we think they do right. That is where the real co-creation comes into play. The process will speed up instead of the common stalemate/roadblock.

Let's forget about trying to defend our right to believe what we want. That has never been an issue anyway.

These posts that you offered above, can you offer any thought regarding what you think they actually say?

I find them quite confusing.

The first post sounds like it is suggesting that there are some who somehow manipulate the shells of others to retard their positive orientation and set them onto a negative oriented path.

"The plan, which is on-going, was to take the mind/body/spirit complex while it was separated from its yellow body physical complex shell, to then place this mind/body/spirit complex within the negative portions of your time/space. The shell would then become that of the unknowing, unconscious entity and could be, shall we say, worked upon to cause malfunction..."

I am not sure what this was referring to, do you know? It sounds like ti is talking about one entity 'working' with the shell of another which somehow causes it to become negatively oriented.

Also where the questioner asks about the STS aspects of the left hand path, that would of course be the questioners understanding of the left hand path, whether right or wrong.

Basically what I see this saying, "The path back revolves, firstly, about the higher self’s reluctance to enter negative space/time. This may be a significant part of the length of that path. Secondly, when a positively oriented entity incarnates in a thoroughly negative environment it must needs learn/teach the lessons of the love of self thus becoming one with its other-selves.

When this has been accomplished the entity may then choose to release the potential difference and change polarities.

However, the process of learning the accumulated lessons of love of self may be quite lengthy. Also the entity, in learning these lessons, may lose much positive orientation during the process and the choice of reversing polarities may be delayed until the mid-sixth density. All of this is, in your way of measurement, time-consuming although the end result is well."

is that when a positive oriented field chooses to incarnate into a negative vibration, it will lose much of its positive vibration by attempting to self gratify. Therefore the path back to true self will become much longer than necessary.

Can you tell me what these quotes you have referenced were meant to offer from you? What is the point you are trying to make here?
Shin'Ar, you might want to read the Law of One sessions. That quote is referring to a pretty fundamental part of the whole saga.

Shin'Ar

(01-05-2013, 08:09 AM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: [ -> ]Shin'Ar, you might want to read the Law of One sessions. That quote is referring to a pretty fundamental part of the whole saga.

thats alot o readin Greek. What fundamental part are you referring to?

Actually I am more interested in Pickle's application of it then Ra's message.
"The plan, which is on-going..."
Pages: 1 2