Bring4th

Full Version: Allergies - Vibration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:98.5 The allergy may be seen to be the rejection upon a deep level of the mind complex of the environment of the mind/body/spirit complex. Thus the allergy may be seen in its pure form as the mental/emotional distortion of the deeper self.

Quote:12.30 Due to the extreme variance between the vibratory distortions of third density and those of the more dense densities, if you will, Wanderers have as a general rule some form of handicap, difficulty, or feeling of alienation which is severe. The most common of these difficulties are alienation, the reaction against the planetary vibration by personality disorders, as you would call them, and body complex ailments indicating difficulty in adjustment to the planetary vibrations such as allergies, as you would call them.

Quote: I started getting pretty bad skin rashes in various parts of my body. Then my body stopped digesting food properly. The only thing my body wanted to digest was fruit juices and smoothies. Anytime I ate any cooked food, I would develop a skin rash.

...........The Higher Self said that the skin problems and digestive issues was due to “too much energy going through the body”. Apparently there is a discrepancy between the vibration of our dense physical body and the Higher Self, this is why when we access the Higher Self, it can be hard for the physical body as the body may feel quite tired after the session. The body has to be in top form to conduct and channel this high energy. In order to do so, the body itself has to be super efficient and have raised its vibration. If the body was in perfect match with the vibration of the Higher Self, there would be no body, we would simply be “light” entities. As long as there is some kind of discrepancy in vibration between the physical body and the Higher Self, it could cause some problems on the physical body.

While the knowledge and healing that is associated with the presence of the Higher Self is good, prolong contact is not yet recommended until the body reaches a higher level of vibration. This is why the Yogis are able to co-exist with the Higher Self, they are usually vegetarians and they eat very little and meditate a lot. The yoga and breathing exercises allows the body to channel a lot of energy effectively and helps to raise the vibration of the physical body and thereby allowing the co-existence with the Higher Self.

This is a transition process. As we become mindful of our thoughts, emotions, and physical health, the body begins to increase in its vibration to match that of the Higher Self. There are many levels of access to the Higher Self as it is possible to access information all the way to Source itself. However, the level in which we can access universal wisdom will be based on our level of awareness (consciousness level) as well as the level our body is vibrating at.
http://www.inspirationaltales.com/2012/1...gher-self/

Quote:43.18 The fourth-density being desires to serve and the preparation of foodstuffs is extremely simple due to increased communion between entity and living foodstuff. Therefore, this is not a significant catalyst but rather a simple precondition of the space/time experience. The catalyst involved is the necessity for the ingestion of foodstuffs. This is not considered to be of importance by fourth-density entities and it, therefore, aids in the teach/learning of patience.

Quote:It is quite common in abduction literature, Eastern mystical arts and psychic circles for vegetarian diets to be a necessary component to achieving contact with higher dimensions. The author’s own Higher Self insists upon this, and in the case of the “awakening” of well-known psychic Gordon Michael Scallion, he suddenly found that could not eat the foods outside of the diet without getting violently, physically ill. The extraterrestrials working with Whitley Strieber told him in the book Transformation that he would physically die if he didn’t follow the diet that he was given, which centered around the need to give up refined sugar.

In fact, in We, The Arcturians, a series of channeled works by Dr. Norma Milanovich that closely parallels the material in the Seth and Ra books, we find this same information:

The physical bodies need to be tuned occasionally and we find this is the weakest of all three areas. In humans this is sometimes the most abused body also. We see that your ingestion process includes many items that do not quicken the vibration, but instead actually retard it. Such items are those of your animal life forms, sugars, and white flours. These are not harmful to the body, as such. They are only harmful to the vibrational increase. When you do not know that you need fuel for the increased frequency, then the foods you consume do not bother you. When you are on an accelerated path, the foods that you consume can either make or break your energy patterns. In fact, there are presently many Beings on your planet that can tolerate only the consumption of the highest forms of energy
http://divinecosmos.com/resources/shiftoftheages/5.html
Perhaps this is slightly off topic, but in addition to working on mental/emotional distortions, consuming locally produced honey has helped immensely to cut allergy symptoms.
My allergies piss me off.. Grass-pollen and some dogs.. The symptoms seems to be a bit lowered when I've managed to meditate for a while though.. Bit irritating when I actually think I >totally< accept nature and all its creatures on every level..
QUESTION: Dear Kryon, please help us understand the increase of allergies. What can we do to heal this phenomenon?

ANSWER: Reduce the steps in your food chain, which are adding chemistry to fresh food.