Bring4th

Full Version: Hitchhiking, a spiritual journey and love story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi again Bring4th! I come to you today with a story, a personal memoir of a journey. A love story full of spiritual realizations, love and catalyst.

This story is about a young man who was on his own personal journey, visiting farms and meeting new people, trying to discover who he really is. I was not looking for intimacy at the time, as I was quite happy on my own. Then I met her... She flipped my spiritual evolution into overdrive. I... well I won't ruin the story for you.

I never thought I could transform so much in such a short amount of time, but life has a way of surprising you I guess.

A little prompt for the story, as the love portion of it comes in at about halfway through the relationship:

I met her at a farm in Texas, through WWOOF. We were interns working for a weekly stipend. I had originally planned to stay there for 6 months, as had she, but you know how it goes. I had only known her for 2 weeks when we traveled in my car from Houston, Texas to Rolla, Missouri where I met some of her family, then to Flint, Michigan, where we attended her grandmothers memorial service and I met her whole dads side of the family, then to Florida where I dropped off my car and she met my parents. That is when the story begins, when we started hitchhiking, 3 weeks after we met.

Enjoy!