Bring4th

Full Version: it's time for a group hug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have a picture in my mind . its everyone on the hoard huddled very close to one another . back to back looking out at this world. covering each others backs we got each others backs. time for a group huggie here ha ha. the big fellow needs the love . the big guy feels the love. feel the HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart come on join in dont be shy. dont be scared . there are no perverts among us ha ha - i think ha ha HeartHeartHeartHeart

sexual healing - marvin gaye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Spi9N4aSFdY
Oh boy...that's funny, but cute.

Light and love to you all!
I agree. This is just my opinion but this community is in need of a group hug as I have felt this unnerving tension between some ever since the 21st and it truly breaks my heart as this was a place I liked to escape to as this illusion becomes quite tiresome after a while. Tiresome only because the love that I have shut off for so long from people is rarely ever received now that I have awakened to my purpose

So to come to the one place where I can feel the love, the unity, the oneness the most begin to crack a bit breaks my heart. We have all found this revelation at a time when this sphere needs us the most and some continue to bicker over differences. Exhibit pompous, condescending attitudes that do nothing but break the continuity of our collective love for one another.

I truly love you all and hope that we can further strive to collectively make this world a little better for not only our little community but all other selves on this sphere
hooray!! hugs!
[Image: New-Years-1resized.jpg]
(01-01-2013, 02:30 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]hooray!! hugs!
[Image: New-Years-1resized.jpg]
cruel, cat is angry

Cyan

Cat is neurologically damaged and always looking grumpy, but apparently quite happy and normal. Known as grumpy cat BigSmile
I'm down.
neurologically damaged, really?
(01-01-2013, 02:16 PM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]neurologically damaged, really?

Sorry, after being in Southeast asia, western girls aren't feminine enough for me. ;P
What does a neurologically damaged cat have to do with western and SE asian girls? lol pls connect dots