Bring4th

Full Version: Experiment - Psi Track
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What these guys are calling a "psi track" is a simple description of a "cord". When you dwell on another person negatively, you create and form a cord to them, usually just sucking the life out of them. In the positive form you give life to them.

Something to keep in mind is that a cord can be formed by any random entity or being incarnated or not, in this density or not. Shielding keeps this from happening. Awareness lets you know when something has connected or is forming.

http://www.pearltrees.com/#/N-s=1_263851...2&N-play=1

Quote:Dowsing along the psi track
- A Novel Procedure For Studying Unusual Perception

January 1994
by Nils O. Jacobson and Jens A. Tellefsen,
We are pleased herewith to publish the winning entry for the Imich Project Prize. -Editor

ABSTRACT
When a person concentrates vividly on a physical object in his surroundings, we have found that a 'psi track' seems to be established to the object. This track can be detected by dowsing. A procedure is described to explore and utilise this phenomenon.

Quote:Göte has called the phenomenon discovered by him the 'psi track'. We have retained this as a working term, even though the paranormal nature of the phenomenon is not yet definitely proved.

We shall first describe the details of two basic experiments, and then discuss some further explorations of the psi-track phenomenon.
As it's just you in the first place, why play silly games shielding yourself from yourself?
(01-01-2013, 03:54 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]As it's just you in the first place, why play silly games shielding yourself from yourself?

You mean like the chair is me?
(01-01-2013, 03:55 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-01-2013, 03:54 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]As it's just you in the first place, why play silly games shielding yourself from yourself?

If you say so.
(01-01-2013, 03:55 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]

In essence yes as it's from the same original thought.

Bashar had a great way of explaining it.

He said imagine a particle. Now imagine that this particle can move at an infinite speed. Due to its infinite speed, it can appear to be at multiple places simultaneously therefore the same particle that makes up you, also makes up the chair, the wall, etc.
Quote:87.6 Questioner: Would you expand upon the concept of the acquisition of polarity by this particular entity, its use, specifically, of this polarity other than the simple, obvious need for sixth-density harvest if this is possible, please?

Ra: I am Ra. We would. The nature of the densities above your own is that a purpose may be said to be shared by both positive and negative polarities. This purpose is the acquisition of the ability to welcome more and more the less and less distorted love/light and light/love of the One Infinite Creator. Upon the negative path the wisdom density is one in which power over others has been refined until it is approaching absolute power. Any force such as the force your group and those of Ra offer which cannot be controlled by the power of such a negative fifth-density mind/body/spirit complex then depolarizes the entity which has not controlled other-selves.

It is not within your conscious selves to stand against such refined power but rather it has been through the harmony, the mutual love, and the honest calling for aid from the forces of light which have given you the shield and buckler.
This is the point of reference I have.

As far as the chair, no matter what perspective I take, it does not seem to be possible to move it or change it by thought. I suppose either of you have accomplished this?BigSmile