Bring4th

Full Version: Killing yourself.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What happens to those that choose to do so ?

Any answer is welcome.

edit: not going to kill myself. Just want to know what Ra or others think about the subject.

I think intentionally killing one self as 3D being is ok but i don't know if it brings any true relief from struggles/pain/sorrow/depression etc. I don't know if such person in the äfter life"has the ability to let go of the past easily.
This is what Ra said (69.6): "...death by suicide causing the necessity for much healing work and, shall we say, the making of a dedication to the third density for the renewed opportunity of learning the lessons set by the higher self"
great thread title mate
My guess is that, as with any action, the effects on one's spiritual growth would have a lot to do with the reasons and motivations behind it.

Carla spoke of this on the radio show, a few weeks back.

http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.ph...#pid105952

She has direct experience with this, since Don killed himself. I invite you to listen to the radio show, then let me know if you'd like me to ask her any follow-up questions for you.

In the meantime, I hope you have someone to talk to about this, other than us here on the internet! Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help, but also seek out some counseling locally. Even if you don't think you would actually do it, if you are even remotely considering it, I urge you to get some help!

Also, please be aware that anti-depressant drugs can trigger sudden, overwhelming thoughts of suicide (or violence) in some people.

Here is a related thread:

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=4121

Please consider all the offers of love and support that were offered to Dinko, to now be freely offered to you as well!

Blessings to you! Heart
Hello Monica

Thanks for your thoughts of compassion towards me, they are appreciated. You always tries to be the best you , i can feel that when i read your posts, i wish you love and happiness.

Now regarding the topic.

If i was really going to kill myself, i would not tell anyone probably. For the simple reason i wouldn't want others to interfere on such topic.

What prompt the question was Eternal mentioning someone from the forum considering killing themselves to move on.

And i know how hard life can be so i guess i understood where that person might be coming from. i also got curious regarding the metaphysical ideas regarding such actions.
(01-02-2013, 07:45 PM)drifting pages Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Monica

Thanks for your thoughts of compassion towards me, they are appreciated. You always tries to be the best you , i can feel that when i read your posts, i wish you love and happiness.

Thank you! Heart

(01-02-2013, 07:45 PM)drifting pages Wrote: [ -> ]Now regarding the topic.

If i was really going to kill myself, i would not tell anyone probably. For the simple reason i wouldn't want others to interfere on such topic.

What prompt the question was Eternal mentioning someone from the forum considering killing themselves to move on.

And i know how hard life can be so i guess i understood where that person might be coming from. i also got curious regarding the metaphysical ideas regarding such actions.

Ah, thanks for the explanation! You did say you weren't planning to, but I wanted to offer some help just in case.

If that other person is reading this, please accept the offer of help for yourself, and feel free to contact me or anyone of your choice on this forum, for support. I hope you get through this rough time! Please keep in mind that there are increased 4D energies right now, which may be stirring up our darkest fears and issues, so that they can be healed and transformed. Blessings to you! Heart
It must take a lot of courage to do it, I don't think I could unless in the most dire and painful of circumstances.
(01-02-2013, 06:34 PM)drifting pages Wrote: [ -> ]What happens to those that choose to do so ?

They "wake up", face palm themselves and then get back on the waiting line for reincarnation.

We are here for a reason, figure it out and live you're truth Heart

Unbound

For those who like to know, the individual I mentioned has chosen thus to remain and see what fate has in store for them. Smile