Bring4th

Full Version: Illusion/reality/delusions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I kinda want to hear different views on the subject of illusions, reality, and delusions.

Ra speaks much about illusion, but it doesn't seem in a bad or good way, but rather just it is without connotation. In illusion we all look at the infinite "entanglement", shall I call it, and we become enlightened to the patterns hidden in it and it also provides free will for each portion on the creator to construct personal views that it wishes without "proof" that would abridge their free to believe what they will. We are all in an illusion an it seems we create our own personal reality and see it manifested do to the creation of thought forms. Does that mean the illusion not real? It is in a personal, individual way of the creator getting to know itself. Yes, illusions are distortions of the reality, but aren't they still real in the sense that they come from the real light. It's just a unique part of the infinite light.

So illusions and reality seem to fit together in my mind as two sides of the same coin.

Now onto delusions. Delusions seem to be creating illusions that are not based on truth. To say the 1-5=7 would be a delusion. So maybe I can understand it as an untrue process of reasoning, based not on some idea of absolute truth, but on the basis of not being truthful in the process.

What are your thought?
My initial thought is that illusions as you described it would be positive, as it follows the laws of the creator. Meanwhile (assuming the examples given) delusion would be the negative as it manifests independently of the laws of the creator.

Another way of looking at this (and all illusions/delusions) would be on a spectrum where the only variable that denotes between the two is a measurement of the distortion that either have from reality.

Shin'Ar

(01-03-2013, 05:04 PM)MarcRammer Wrote: [ -> ]Ra speaks much about illusion, but it doesn't seem in a bad or good way, but rather just it is without connotation.

So illusions and reality seem to fit together in my mind as two sides of the same coin.

Now onto delusions. Delusions seem to be creating illusions that are not based on truth.

Hey Marc,

I think that many in this community interpret Ra's use of the word illusion, or should I say Jim's use of the word, as meaning what illusion usually means when most of us use it. Something that does not really exist.

As in optical illusion. It seems to be there but it is not really there.

But from what I have studied so far of the material I don't think that is how Ra means to apply it at all.

I think that Ra speaks of illusion as being the formed opinions and thought processes of each individual field based upon its personal interpretations and evolved understanding.

What I manage to acquire as understanding would be my illusion because it is what I perceive in that desert of many optical illusions and vibrations.

It does not attempt to suggest that creation is all an illusion. It does not imply that we each create our own illusions as some separate creation.

It simply points to the fact that every thought process is a victim of its own comprehensive capabilities and limitations.

I think also that Ra has referred to this illusion in other quotes when It speaks of the difference between the actual state of a creation designed by vibrations, and the creation as we perceive it through physical eyes.

In other words, when we look at our environment we see light reflecting off of forms. But minus the physical 'illusion' created by the brain and the eye, what is really there is just a bunch of vibrating light and sound waves.

Now as for delusion, that is very different from illusion, and many times members here will use them as though they are interchangeable which creates a confusion in interpreting the Ra material.

Illusion and delusion are very different.

Illusion is something which does not exist.

Delusion is a deliberate or ignorant understanding based upon misinterpretation or inaccurate information.

(01-04-2013, 01:41 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Another way of looking at this (and all illusions/delusions) would be on a spectrum where the only variable that denotes between the two is a measurement of the distortion that either have from reality.

An illusion is the complete and utter lack of reality.

How does one measure a factor between the two?

Cyan

(01-05-2013, 05:26 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]How does one measure a factor between the two?

Sometimes, I have the memory of a ostrich or a chicken about these.

My gratitude for reminding me of something.

Shin'Ar

(01-05-2013, 07:38 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2013, 05:26 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]How does one measure a factor between the two?

Sometimes, I have the memory of a ostrich or a chicken about these.

My gratitude for reminding me of something.

Cyan,

Are you from the same planet as Zen master?

lol

Can't understand a damned word ur sayin.

Cyan

Hahaha.

I'll explain, but it maybe of... difficult length.

When you try to pinpoint the location of your own soul in a situation for the purpose of reinforcing its vibration for "your" not "common field" developement you need to measure "between the two" in a very specific astral way that "my friends/guides" told me about a year ago but passed my mind. I Saw them yesterday and I had fallen quite a bit from where I was a year ago (Entropy nibbles away at unusued abilities). So I didnt get to ask a lot of things because we were busy working.

So today you said the "measure a factor between the two" and I Was thinking of what happened yesterday and it reminded me of how the measuring is done, (establish the half way point between two opinions and use that as a assumed actual truth. When done through fractal "understanding" you can "sense" where the right direction is because the fractal starts opening up in different ways depending on where you think the half way point is).

It was on this long list of conversations I had almost daily that ranged from learning how to calculate a three dimensional fractal that changes depending on what you point you start doing the "opening" calculation in relation to the numbers you have (Where from the 3 numbers you start calculating "open" the actual pattern changes the pattern... Which boggled some minds)

Anyway. The part of that whole period where I got the information on how to calculate the measure between 2 objects and from that to find the actual soul of the situation and talk to "it" "through" people that have no idea of the system. (you can pinpoint in where in terms of relative position everyone in the position is "leaning towards" which allows you to always see the "soul" of the moment as a floating ball of probability in the air).

For me this isnt yet too distracting as I still see normal humans. But eventually knowing this stuff will cause old patterns to be underused if i use this too much so I sometimes "forget" this stuff to force my brain to use old patterns as well. Thats why I still "come upon" the same learning but from a new direction. To maintain my brain.

So. When I Said I have the memory of a chicken its that Something as important as this shouldnt slip, but it does, at least I get better at finding them. (I'm surprised here about that when the stuff vanishes its not "This is how you make astral moccaino" but rather "this is how you astral talk" or other basic skill,)

Thank you for reminding me of how to do it and my time there, and my belief that such information is carried by the fields of all individual selfs as it is reflected from my "I Want to learn this but cant remember how" projected onto the exterior.

As for planet. I'm a taoist if i really have to pick a religion, I also have 15 years of meditation/buddhist experience and I Saw my first floating eye of Ra at age 3-5 (maybe 7) at the corner of my room. I told my parents about it often and when i asked it to "go away" it did.

So I'm pretty sure what ever plane it is, its a weird planet.

Anyway. Tl;Dr. Had forgotten one of the many lessons i learned about soul navigation, you reminded me of one of them. REmarked how chickenish my memory is and thanked you.

Shin'Ar

(01-05-2013, 08:15 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Hahaha.

I'll explain, but it maybe of... difficult length.

When you try to pinpoint the location of your own soul in a situation for the purpose of reinforcing its vibration for "your" not "common field" developement you need to measure "between the two" in a very specific astral way that "my friends/guides" told me about a year ago but passed my mind. I Saw them yesterday and I had fallen quite a bit from where I was a year ago (Entropy nibbles away at unusued abilities). So I didnt get to ask a lot of things because we were busy working.

So today you said the "measure a factor between the two" and I Was thinking of what happened yesterday and it reminded me of how the measuring is done, (establish the half way point between two opinions and use that as a assumed actual truth. When done through fractal "understanding" you can "sense" where the right direction is because the fractal starts opening up in different ways depending on where you think the half way point is).

It was on this long list of conversations I had almost daily that ranged from learning how to calculate a three dimensional fractal that changes depending on what you point you start doing the "opening" calculation in relation to the numbers you have (Where from the 3 numbers you start calculating "open" the actual pattern changes the pattern... Which boggled some minds)

Anyway. The part of that whole period where I got the information on how to calculate the measure between 2 objects and from that to find the actual soul of the situation and talk to "it" "through" people that have no idea of the system. (you can pinpoint in where in terms of relative position everyone in the position is "leaning towards" which allows you to always see the "soul" of the moment as a floating ball of probability in the air).

For me this isnt yet too distracting as I still see normal humans. But eventually knowing this stuff will cause old patterns to be underused if i use this too much so I sometimes "forget" this stuff to force my brain to use old patterns as well. Thats why I still "come upon" the same learning but from a new direction. To maintain my brain.

So. When I Said I have the memory of a chicken its that Something as important as this shouldnt slip, but it does, at least I get better at finding them. (I'm surprised here about that when the stuff vanishes its not "This is how you make astral moccaino" but rather "this is how you astral talk" or other basic skill,)

Thank you for reminding me of how to do it and my time there, and my belief that such information is carried by the fields of all individual selfs as it is reflected from my "I Want to learn this but cant remember how" projected onto the exterior.

As for planet. I'm a taoist if i really have to pick a religion, I also have 15 years of meditation/buddhist experience and I Saw my first floating eye of Ra at age 3-5 (maybe 7) at the corner of my room. I told my parents about it often and when i asked it to "go away" it did.

So I'm pretty sure what ever plane it is, its a weird planet.

Anyway. Tl;Dr. Had forgotten one of the many lessons i learned about soul navigation, you reminded me of one of them. REmarked how chickenish my memory is and thanked you.

And the ostrich?

Cyan

Sometimes I feel like a Big Bird.
(01-03-2013, 05:04 PM)MarcRammer Wrote: [ -> ]What are your thought?

Reality is an illusion and the illusion is real.

In order to understand this let us dispel the erroneous idea that illusion is somehow "bad."

The problem, if I may use this misnomer, with the word "illusion" (just like "distortion" or "imbalance") is that 99% of the people connote it with something bad, negative or otherwise undesired; something to remove, destroy, renounce, overcome, get rid of, or break free from. And yet those who seek to escape are those that remain trapped, for they have not yet comprehended that: The illusion is not a prison, it is a matrix for experience.

I don't think I'd be very far off by making the bold statement that there are very, very few individuals upon this planet who actually grasp the true nature of the illusion at this present space/time nexus (not that it would be a requirement for a 3rd-density entity to do so anyway).

Quote:6.14 Thus, the illusion is created of light, or more properly but less understandably, light/love. This is in varying degrees of intensity.

There are many upon the spiritual path, shall we say, who mistakenly believe that 3rd-density physical existence is "The Illusion." This couldn't be farther from the truth. 3rd-density is but a portion of the "Grand Illusion" that is the Creation itself. The illusion continues. Granted, 4th-density is not 3rd-density (just as 3D light is not 4D light): the stage changes, the illusion changes. As Ra said (29.20), as the mind/body/spirit complex evolves upwards/inwards the illusion becomes "denser" (i.e. more vivid, more lucid, more vibrant; having a greater spiritual gravity, drawing closer to the One Infinite Creator).

So let me ask you a question: If the dreamer dreaming the dream is real, would you say his dream is un-real because it's a "figment of his imagination"? This begets the question: Why would you dream an illusion then? Now take a look at a stage play. Would you say the artificial scenario upon which the characters dance and play is illusory or unreal? We all understand it's just a drama, no? So are the actors playing their roles illusory or real? Let's take a painting as another example; would you say the painting is unreal although the painter who painted it is real? But... if there was no painter there'd be no painting. So what is real: The dreamer dreaming the dream, or the dream dreamt by the dreamer?

So is the dream real? Yes, as an illusion, as an imagination of the dreamer. And who is the Dreamer dreaming all dreams if not the One Infinite Creator?

To think the illusion is "bad" is the same as saying dreaming is "bad," that imagination is "bad," and that Creation is "bad."

There is nothing inherently "wrong" with the illusion itself.

Your life is a complex system of illusions after all, an artificial dream within a Greater Dream, an imagination of consciousness within Intelligent Infinity. This is what Creation is. Individuation (as well as subsequent re-unification) would not be possible without the experience of densities, illusions, distortions, biases and limitations. You are a Dreamer and a co-Creator within the Great Dream that is the Creation.

Eventually, the illusion dissolves as the Creator, satisfied with Its intelligent estimate of knowing/experiencing Itself (i.e. the Creation), again coalesces unto Itself and thus returns to a state of un-potentiated Intelligent Infinity to begin anew.

Without illusion there is no Creation, there is no manyness, and there is no experience.

Quote:54.7 Were there no potentials for misunderstanding and, therefore, understanding, there would be no experience.

Quote:104.26 The stage changes. The acts ring down. The lights come up once again And throughout the grand illusion and the following and the following there is the undergirding majesty of the One Infinite Creator. All is well. Nothing is lost. Go forth rejoicing in the love and the light, the peace and the power of the One Infinite Creator.

Those who grasp nature of the illusion will understand that not only the body is an illusion, but also the mind and the spirit (1.0, 4.20); not only space/time (physicality), but also time/space (metaphysical) (70.17, 71.21); not just the human-being, but also the planets, the suns, the galaxy and all the natural laws of the universe (13.9, 13.13, 27.17). Indeed, the entire Creation is an illusion, a dream, an imagination of the One Infinite Creator.

That which is not illusory is consciousness itself. Yet consciousness can dance and amuse itself in illusory patterns of its own creation for the sake of experience that which it is. All is well and all is perfect as it is.

Ultimately, all except Intelligent Infinity is an illusion in one way, shape, form or fashion.

As for delusions: It depends on one's own subjective interpretation. To me, personally, to be deluded is to be dreaming asleep rather than dreaming awake. We are all dreaming. Those who are awake are lucid dreamers, those who are asleep are sleep-walking. In other words, I dance within this illusion, but am aware it is an illusion. Delusion, therefore, is: to believe there is no illusion.
Siren dear, i believe your words resonate with me.
Smile
@siren

My heart burst with joy to read your words. I couldn't agree more with you. I wish I had more blue ray capability to communicate the intuitions I feel from spirit, but I'm glad you have it. Your words resound in my being like chord being formed.