Bring4th

Full Version: Taking Responsibility for Each Moment ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
a question that is often asked is,

how do I accelerate my spiritual growth?

Don poses this:

Quote:10.12 Questioner: Then it would— although many entities are not aware of this, what they really desire is to accelerate their growth, and it is their job to discover this while incarnate. Is it correct that they can accelerate their growth much more while incarnate in third density than in between incarnations of this density?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. We shall attempt to speak upon this concept.

and the answer comes back as taking responsibility for each moment of your life.

"The Law of One has as one of its primal distortions the free will distortion, thus each entity is free to accept, reject, or ignore the mind/body/spirit complexes about it and ignore the creation itself.

There are many among your social memory complex distortion who, at this time/space, engage daily, as you would put it, in the working upon the Law of One in one of its primal distortions; that is, the ways of love.

However, if this same entity, being biased from the depths of its mind/body/spirit complex towards love/light, were then to accept responsibility for each moment of the time/space accumulation of present moments available to it, such an entity can empower its progress in much the same way as we described the empowering of the call of your social complex distortion to the Confederation."

this has quite a lot of ramifications in how one deals with the self.

Basically:

* you are responsible for the way you feel. No-one else makes you angry, sad, upset, or aggravated. That responsibility lies with you. It is feedback.

* experiences that happen to you are self-selected catalyst. This is designed to create the seeking for love in the experience.

* it creates a transparency in one's experience of life. Things start to make 'sense'. It ain't random Smile

anyway, that's my spiel for the day.
Thank you, plenum. I think we sometimes like to forget about or ignore our responsibility!
To be honest for most of my life I have been absolutely terrified of any sort of responsibility. It's something I've been working on, and has been the biggest obstacle in my seeking since to me it has always seemed to me like the realization that you are a co-creator comes with a lot of responsibility. I'm just starting to build the confidence needed to know that I WONT just screw everything up Tongue
(01-06-2013, 05:00 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest for most of my life I have been absolutely terrified of any sort of responsibility. It's something I've been working on, and has been the biggest obstacle in my seeking since to me it has always seemed to me like the realization that you are a co-creator comes with a lot of responsibility. I'm just starting to build the confidence needed to know that I WONT just screw everything up Tongue

What I learned, eventually (and the hard way) is that it is impossible to really "screw everything up." Somehow, things always work out, and if I am paying attention, I learn things along the way.

Sending you love and light, Spaced. Heart:idea:

Unbound

I don't think this could be a more important message at this time. Smile
It also empowers society's progress. Conversely, lack of responsibility stifles progress indefinitely. This distraction from responsibility is also the only reason our lifespans are shortened.

Oh, but what will create this empowerment will be disclosure about other civilization's progress, or someone else creating "free energy", or conspiracy rumor mongering about someone else. So with all the handwaving about incipient changes (the shift), the lack of responsibility is certainly realized at least unconsciously. But until responsibility is consciously accepted, people will continue to be carried along by the whims of unconscious resonance with allegorical themes.
(01-06-2013, 07:04 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]But until responsibility is consciously accepted, people will continue to be carried along by the whims of unconscious resonance with allegorical themes.

Love the way you wrote that.
There were many times in my spiritual journey that I was afraid the actions I had taken would destroy the Universe (or send me to Hell in the very least), or cause untold misery and suffering in others. These were all internal fears that I eventually had to overcome. I'm reaching a good balance, and have slowed my spiritual growth to a respectable level. I don't want to move any faster than I am ready for. Today I was looking at a Sponge Bob Square Pants candy. I could see it through both the eyes of fear and the eyes of love. So my fear/love balance is pretty fine to where even a sponge bob candy can produce both sensations. Of course I choose to see it with love.

If I focus more on love, then I attract more loving vibrations. If I focus on fear, I attract more of that.
(01-06-2013, 05:13 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2013, 05:00 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest for most of my life I have been absolutely terrified of any sort of responsibility. It's something I've been working on, and has been the biggest obstacle in my seeking since to me it has always seemed to me like the realization that you are a co-creator comes with a lot of responsibility. I'm just starting to build the confidence needed to know that I WONT just screw everything up Tongue

What I learned, eventually (and the hard way) is that it is impossible to really "screw everything up." Somehow, things always work out, and if I am paying attention, I learn things along the way.

Sending you love and light, Spaced. Heart:idea:

Beautiful !! that's what Ra said - nothing is right or wrong ... just a different way Smile