Bring4th

Full Version: A Brief Encounter With an Angelic Presence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Zachary

I just had a really incredible experience while meditating...

I recently borrowed a book from my Grandmothers library called Rediscovering the Angels by Flower A. Newhouse. I have a strong resonance with the 'Angelic Beings' and the 'Angelic Realm'...so I figured I would find this book interesting. So I was reading about how, whether we are aware of them or not, we are constantly surrounded by Angelic and Devic beings...this book goes on to speak about different 'types' of Devas and Angels, and how each contribute in their own unique way.
Reading this was a wake up call for me to be more thoughtful and aware of these beings that are constantly and selflessly sending humanity and all residents of Earth loving energy and helping keep balance in nature.

Let me preface by saying, the meditative state for me is a very familiar experience. When I am meditating I feel like I am experiencing my true self...the self that has been and will always be...I feel the loving presence of Angels and the Everlasting Stillness and Perfection of the One. I realized I was overdue for a closed-eyed meditation session so I went upstairs to sit in my chair and reach that state that I find so comforting and Blissful.

As I am sitting here I surrender my thoughts to Stillness and expand my Awareness...I Imagine a tornado like spiral over my head, which I have never done until now...and just become that Stillness as I open my awareness to infinite possibility....The fine quiet ringing I hear is becoming more intense and seems to be vibrating at a faster pace. I begin to have the sensation of losing myself..a feeling of movement..almost as if my body is disintegrating...I no longer associate my 'self' with being in the room upstairs sitting in a chair and start to feel as if I am experiencing another realm of thought...a more fine realm of thought. I begin to experience colorful light rapidly flashing out of the upper left corner of my peripheral...one would expect to open their eyes and see the source of this light it is so blatantly there...Then........

I feel a STRONG, powerful and electrically charged presence flow through me and fill the room...as if stating I AM HERE. I notice that I am experiencing an aware intelligent presence in the room...it is so in my face I cannot deny it...It fills my body and the space around me with energy that is almost overwhelming...This is an Angelic presence. This energy is permeating my being and everything around me...the room is buzzing with this electrifying energy. I feel as though I am taken by this immense energy...that is so filled with life. In this moment I experience the energy of an powerful and immense being as it makes its presence known to me.
This was the the confirmation I had been looking for for so long...for years I wonder why I seemingly have lacked such in-your-face experiences...well this Angelic Presence was letting me know that I am worthy...and that I only must surrender those subconscious thoughts/feeling tones of unworthiness and self doubt to experience realms and presences beyond this one.
I admit there was a degree of fear, not because of the presence emanating negative vibrations, but more because it was obviously HERE, as HERE as someone falling through your roof and landing on top of you. There was a communication with this presence yet I must admit I was so absorbed in the thought of 'wow this is actually happening!!' that I didn't fully absorb the communication. This experience leaves me feeling charged and as if the rug has been pulled from under me..the rug representing my idea of reality. I feel healed and renewed in many ways...this is a very significant event for me!
I am very grateful for this experience..and a bit disappointed in myself for ignoring the these energies that are constantly around us, available and guiding.. sending love so unselfishly, only to be ignored so frequently. I will now strive to be more aware and accepting of these unseen beings that are as much a part of my experience as a green grass on the ground.

I am still absorbing the whole thing...I feel as though I just woke from a long, deep sleep and am needing to ground myself and "make sense" of 'where' I am and what I am really doing 'here'..

I feel invigorated!
I wonder if that could possibly be something related to the harvest, I remember in the Law of One, it mentioned that three beings: guardians, confederation and angelic beings, will assist the transition into the harvest.
That's so beautiful! I feel very encouraged by that story to know that I am watched over by those angels, guides, and higher self.

When I was young I had many dreams of these angels and they actually did work for me with fighting off some hardcore negative entities that would appear in my room and scare the sh*t out of me as a kid.

Also once when I was about 7 I ran across a street and I didn't see a car coming. My mom watched in disbelief as I was literally moved by an angel in a split second before the car would've killed me.

We are never alone. We are loved and cared for.
I know I have an angel watching over me. I've sort of become a magnet of intelligent energy it seems, and if I didn't have an angel watching over me, it probably would have destroyed my body. I've needed the love of angels quite a lot lately. It's been difficult.