Bring4th

Full Version: I do not understand what this means (dream)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have come here to ask a question that I believe arose from my reading the first book in the Ra material last night. First off, let me say that I do not know if I believe everything presented in it, my reasons for reading it were purely for entertainment. As in most things it contains some truths, reading it from my perspective. Anything that convinces a person to treat those around him better is a worthy text, in my opinion. The question arises from the dreams I had when I finished the book and when to sleep. In two separate dreams, I saw the number 6, first with a circle around it, then the number by itself. Both the numbers and circle were purple with a white background. I do not know much about interpreting this sort of thing, and although I've been reading up on it, I'm still a little mystified as to what it could mean. Any guidance in this matter would be greatly appreciated. I will be going to sleep now, but I will return tomorrow to explore this question further. Thank you for your thoughts and hopefully for your wisdom.
How did you react emotionally when you were presented with these symbols? Your dreams are tailored by your higher self, and will make use of a symbology that is only meaningful to you specifically. Do some brainstorming about what '6' could mean.. Don't be afraid to follow your intuition.
yep, dreams are not just visuals but feelings. how did you feel about it?

purple is a mystical and royal color, where as white can symbolise purity oneness etc. the number six i guess is man's number, or the devil's depending who you ask. basically earth without divinity. or the illusion not having awakened. just guessing.

hope your later dreams reveal more.

i usually google a number if i wonder about it.
My apologies if I have not followed acceptable protocol or initiation ritual. I hope this does not prevent any individual from adding their thought out of hesitation to deal with an unknown quantity. I will attempt to ease any tension I may have caused by my directness. My name is ray. I do not have any motives other than what I have stated. I do not care about others judgements. I do not seek conflict, nor do I avoid it when the need arises. I'm looking for knowledge, and nothing else. I only ask that you respond in truth, if you are so inclined to speak.

Aureus: I did not state my interpretation because I did not wish to bias any responses. I have an idea of what it means to me, but do not wish to state a concept that is not yet fully understood or complete. I can only view it from my own narrow perspective, I wanted an outside view in order to test my thoughts validity. I respectfully disagree with the notion of others perspectives having no relevance to my own, else I would have not felt compelled to seek them. I am new to the formal information regarding such matters, life has been about survival up until this point, I am a no-nonsense type of person, I only believe that which I experience. I now find myself unexpectedly drawn into a new one that I do not possess the tools to deal with. I know the path to answer is my own journey take, ultimately. I only seek the advice of more experienced travelers, such as yourself. In reply to your questions, my first thought was bewilderment, I wondered if I had recalled some old Sesame street episode, but I knew it had something to do with my mind working on the material I had just read prior to lying down. When I first closed my eyes that night I noticed an unusual pattern of the normal bright spots usually seen when you close your eyes. A tiny white dot that became a thin bar, white at the edge, began moving clockwise, as it moved the trailing edge became multicolored like the aura of a migraine visual, that quickly faded into deep purple. In all it reminded me of a radar display, except outer circumference was amorphous rather than circular. I thought it of no particular significance at the time, but in light of the strangeness of the rest of the night, I believe it was connected. I might add that I have never dreamt of the image of a number before. You are perceptive in recommending that I follow my intuition, it has always been my guide, even though it often takes one to uncomfortable conclusion, does it not?

Oceania: Feelings are hard to condense in to words, much is lost in the process, but I will attempt to describe it as urgent, but calm and overall reassuring. Since this past August I have been in what some would call depression, as I watch the chaos and horror in the world grow more potent, I realize it has affected my family and myself, to a degree that it began to cause me to berate my own wife harshly when she would profess her disgust at the human race as a cancer upon this planet. In order to combat this influence, I had to understand it, which led me do much reading on the structure of society as we know it. I was raised in the mountains, and had never quite adopted "civilised" structures, nor sought to understand them, much. The more I learned, the hotter the fire grew in my veins, until the point it began to spill over into every waking moment. I hold no concept of religion, only forces in opposition, action and reaction. My potential for reaction has been growing exponentially, unto the point of madness. I believe this number dream was a signal to center myself and be wary of crossing lines. Isn't the devil just a word for that which opposes? In that case, I certainly am someone's version of the devil.

I do not want to speak prematurely, but I believe the basic symbolism of the dream to be this, the six is the harmony within disrupted, but also refers to the my matriarchal bloodline who had affinity with the earth, and now cries for justice, and defense of the helpless. The color purple is my essence, aura, whatever you want to call it, it is I, the individual. The circle represents self-containment and the division between self and others. The absence of the circle in the later scene represents the unleashing of energies, and the dissolution of boundaries between self and the all, being the white background that all must play out in front of. Once again, I say that this is only my limited view, and I welcome any other perspectives, and I believe part of my reason for being here is to share this thought with those that would have understanding of it's significance.
I like your interpretation, quite deep I must say. I also think you are correct about the purple being your aura.. When you close your eyes and focus on one single point, you ultimately work with your indigo-ray chakra, whose color is different shades of purple. The color is also associated with your role as a Creator, and awakened, free-thinking spark of the central sun. I have not come across your meaning of '6' before, but it somehow makes sense when further reflecting on '666', a number which relates to Lucifer, the source of our free will, thus offering opportunity to choose separation over unity or vice versa.

Maybe this could be of help.
(01-07-2013, 07:46 PM)Aureus Wrote: [ -> ]I like your interpretation, quite deep I must say. I also think you are correct about the purple being your aura.. When you close your eyes and focus on one single point, you ultimately work with your indigo-ray chakra, whose color is different shades of purple. The color is also associated with your role as a Creator, and awakened, free-thinking spark of the central sun. I have not come across your meaning of '6' before, but it somehow makes sense when further reflecting on '666', a number which relates to Lucifer, the source of our free will, thus offering opportunity to choose separation over unity or vice versa.

Maybe this could be of help.

Thank you for your kind words. There are holes in the picture to be sure, I am still contemplating the full meaning behind such a simple, yet profound image. In my brief read of numerology the meaning of 6 became obvious on many levels, according to what I read it represents the feminine, harmony, and balance, or have I read some erroneous information? One other layer came to me as well. 2+0+1+3 = 6. I take it to mean that this is the year we will find balance between forces? Maybe it is just wishful thinking, but I cannot deny the feeling of being charged up for something. As the negative grows, so does the interaction between opposites grow more energetic, and as those in opposition grow fewer, so does the concentration of flow within them become more powerful, so it seems.

My question about Lucifer, if he exists at all, is did he give us free will, or did he only make us aware that is was possible to repeat his mistake? Getting kicked out of heaven is not exactly a good track record, if you believe in the story of the bible, that is. All rivers lead to the ocean, as they say, although I cannot say exactly why some take the course they do, perhaps there is a reason for this as well. Ever wonder why angels carry swords? If you do not have to fight for your own freedom, then what's it really worth to you? Maybe this is the whole idea behind evil? In a way, I feel sorry for Lucifer, it probably sucks to have to be the bad cop.

I think the whole point to all this is, for everything I have read in this obviously inspired text, I did not see anything regarding as to when resistance to outside aggression becomes acceptable. Surely the path to enlightenment does not mean to lie down and let the tank roll over you. The text itself it describes battles by entities from the next plane where everyone is supposedly united. For now, however, I wait and hope that my battle never comes, and I get to live in peace. Now there's some seriously wishful thinking, don't you agree? I will be reviewing the material again, later on tonight, there is probably a lot that I missed. Any pointers in these regards will be appreciated.
The 6th density is where compassion and wisdom is balanced, and succeeding the event of attaining the appropriate balance, the entity will move through the 7th, into the mystery, into the complete unity of all there is. So, indeed number 6 has something to do with balance as well. I would not go as far as to say 2013 will be the year where 'everyone' will attain balance, considering free will. But it could well be the plan for you to do so. The choice rests in your hands, perhaps your higher self is nudging you and encouraging you to begin to walk the steps of light.

It is said before Lucifer arrived, Earth was a paradise. Although, with every need met.. Things quickly stagnated. No growth, no learning.. You'll be stuck, and the road back into unity much longer and harder than it has to be. So, it was agreed that Lucifer was to introduce darkness unto man. And so, people was allowed to make their own choices, so did friction appear. With friction comes learning. This is however just my view of it, I have not studied it at any great length.

To the truly balanced entity(no bias, no desire, only a sense of completeness) there is no emotionally charged situation. Thus if a tank were to trample this person, it would matter little. It is one with nature. Entities like this are probably ridiculously rare in our density (third).

At every moment, every step of your journey, it is up to you to decide whether to keep course, or change it. To expand your identity, or to narrow it.. Or to simply ignore the whole thing.
(01-08-2013, 12:37 AM)Ray Wrote: [ -> ]Surely the path to enlightenment does not mean to lie down and let the tank roll over you.

Without commenting on the Ra material (because I don't know how it comes down with respect to your tank comment), I think the concept of letting the tank roll over you is actually fairly common in enlightenment-type philosophy, particular the works of Jesus Christ and Mahatma Gandhi (and potentially Socrates if my memory serves me correctly).
oh nuts it's not at all common! it's a common misconception.
(01-08-2013, 12:18 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]oh nuts it's not at all common! it's a common misconception.

Common was the wrong word. The theme is rather present in rather well known philosophies I think would be a more accurate way of saying it.

EDIT: I guess I should also clarify that if that tank comment came from a sense of giving up, then I don't believe that theme is present. But with that tank comment came from a place of non-violent civil disobediance / taking a moral/philosophical stance, I think that theme is present..

ok, and I'm officially sorry for taking your thread off topic SmileSmile
i despise the new age bullshit that so carelessly says things others can easily take their own way. stuff like that leads to confusion!
(01-08-2013, 06:07 AM)Aureus Wrote: [ -> ]The 6th density is where compassion and wisdom is balanced, and succeeding the event of attaining the appropriate balance, the entity will move through the 7th, into the mystery, into the complete unity of all there is. So, indeed number 6 has something to do with balance as well. I would not go as far as to say 2013 will be the year where 'everyone' will attain balance, considering free will. But it could well be the plan for you to do so. The choice rests in your hands, perhaps your higher self is nudging you and encouraging you to begin to walk the steps of light.

It is said before Lucifer arrived, Earth was a paradise. Although, with every need met.. Things quickly stagnated. No growth, no learning.. You'll be stuck, and the road back into unity much longer and harder than it has to be. So, it was agreed that Lucifer was to introduce darkness unto man. And so, people was allowed to make their own choices, so did friction appear. With friction comes learning. This is however just my view of it, I have not studied it at any great length.

To the truly balanced entity(no bias, no desire, only a sense of completeness) there is no emotionally charged situation. Thus if a tank were to trample this person, it would matter little. It is one with nature. Entities like this are probably ridiculously rare in our density (third).

At every moment, every step of your journey, it is up to you to decide whether to keep course, or change it. To expand your identity, or to narrow it.. Or to simply ignore the whole thing.

I suspect you are on the right track here the information was of a personal nature and probably only applies to me, but one can hope. I'm wondering if I'm getting a nudge or a swift kick. Whatever it was, it left an impression.

I only have the reference of the biblical version of Lucifer to go by, the angle you present is interesting, and seems to be fairly logical explanation of why evil exists at all. How do we know the value of virtue, if there is nothing to compare it with. It's a dirty job, but I guess someone had to do it.

A Sixth dimensional person would know death is no big deal. However it does cause little old third dimensional me some concern. I think I was getting ahead of myself on this one, I found the answer, sort of, in book 2 session 33. Turns out this is a sticky question even for Fourth dimensional entities. I will not comment/question on anything not covered in the material until I've finished the whole series. I had another comment regarding the limits of polarization that I had deleted in my previous post that turned up in the second book as well. Apparently my brain needs to catch up to my intuition.

Even though I look for guidance, I could not allow anyone to choose my path for me, self-determination is everything to me, much to the dismay of many authoritarian figures, past and present. I can go along with the program if it suits me, but forced compliance will not turn out well at all.

(01-08-2013, 12:14 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2013, 12:37 AM)Ray Wrote: [ -> ]Surely the path to enlightenment does not mean to lie down and let the tank roll over you.

Without commenting on the Ra material (because I don't know how it comes down with respect to your tank comment), I think the concept of letting the tank roll over you is actually fairly common in enlightenment-type philosophy, particular the works of Jesus Christ and Mahatma Gandhi (and potentially Socrates if my memory serves me correctly).

That's odd, considering I pulled out of thin air. Trust me, I haven't read much enlightenment philosophy. I probably used it because I used to drive an m1 abrams many years ago, and believe me, you don't want to be track grease. I'm a fairly brave (stupid?) guy, but I don't think I could pull off a deal like jesus did. When faced with a tank, I would run like hell. If you are interested in what the Ra material says, see book 2 session 33.

(01-08-2013, 03:04 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i despise the new age bullshit that so carelessly says things others can easily take their own way. stuff like that leads to confusion!

Sorry, I did not mean to open up a can of worms, I had no idea it would be a recurrent theme. My comment was made out of confusion, not to cause any.
i didn't mean your comment is confusing, it's all the stuff new age people spout. they say it with such conviction not realising people see things differently. when someone suggest everyone let themselves get run over by a tank i think about 1% is gonna interpret that the same way they expect. the other 99% will have varying ideas from actual tanks to other idiotic things.
(01-09-2013, 02:02 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i didn't mean your comment is confusing, it's all the stuff new age people spout. they say it with such conviction not realising people see things differently. when someone suggest everyone let themselves get run over by a tank i think about 1% is gonna interpret that the same way they expect. the other 99% will have varying ideas from actual tanks to other idiotic things.

I like your attitude. It is understandable that after some time, some will develop a somewhat jaded attitude after a thousand conversations covering the same point, who can blame them. When most of the conversations end the same way, it's hard to know when a new idea will come along. I don't think Xise meant any insult, only jumping the gun a bit on the conclusion. This pacifist ideal is a personal issue for me, and certainly will not be decided by group opinion, but rather by extremity of conditions. It's fine and well for people like jesus and ghandi, to sacrifice themselves under a tank. I'd rather run then, and sneak back at night so I could steal all the bolts out of the track, spraypaint thier sights, plug their gun tube, unhook their battery bar, and piss in the fuel tank just for good measure.
(01-10-2013, 12:36 AM)Ray Wrote: [ -> ]I'd rather run then, and sneak back at night so I could steal all the bolts out of the track, spraypaint thier sights, plug their gun tube, unhook their battery bar, and piss in the fuel tank just for good measure.

You are the one infinite creator and I love this distortion of the creator's mind. Wink
i didn't mean to say Xise isulted me, i just have strong opinions.
(01-10-2013, 03:19 AM)MarcRammer Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2013, 12:36 AM)Ray Wrote: [ -> ]I'd rather run then, and sneak back at night so I could steal all the bolts out of the track, spraypaint thier sights, plug their gun tube, unhook their battery bar, and piss in the fuel tank just for good measure.

You are the one infinite creator and I love this distortion of the creator's mind. Wink

Bless you, brave soul. You speak where others would hesitate to express their thought. I am only the humble servant, and am pleased to have inspired the music of laughter.

(01-10-2013, 03:28 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i didn't mean to say Xise isulted me, i just have strong opinions.

Insulted was a poor choice of words, a clearer definition would be "anything negative". Your conviction in thought and deed is admirable, and resonates with my own thought. Love and truth are things worth defending, the choice is always yours as to when it is necessary.
Thanks, ray. I just am in a place of loving and accepting all as the creator. The distortions of people/creator are not to be looked down upon or judged, but rather accepted and learned from. I get much humor out of distortions. Nothing is "right" or "wrong" but rather just is. Judging others is not really the most enjoyable, but seeing the creator in all other-selves, opinions, and distortions is just quite fun. Smile
Regarding the tank analogy, the most appropriate response to a threatening tank is forgiveness and love, not indifference or deferance (rolling over).

Ra in speaking of Jesus confirms in 17.20 that the best approach to anything in the world that threatens your body/mind/spirit complex is forgiveness: "The entity was absolved karmically of the destruction of an other-self (early in his lifetime) when it was in its last portion of lifetime and spoke upon what you would call a cross saying, 'Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.' In forgiveness lies the stoppage of the wheel of action, or what you call karma".

I believe Jesus could do this because he did not react with aversion to the situation knowing fully well that ‘He’ - his correct identity, was not and cannot be truly threatened. In body/mind/spirit balance he felt love as HE rested in his god-self, and therefore naturally could only express compassion and forgiveness for those whose ignorant actions he knew would cause themselves immense and prolonged suffering.

Futher confirmation of the link with balance and the natural response of love:

42.4 Questioner: Would a perfectly balanced entity feel any emotional response in being attacked by the other-self?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The response is love.

42.5 Questioner: In the illusion that we now experience it is difficult to maintain this response especially if the attack results in physical pain, but I assume that this response should be maintained even through physical pain or loss of life. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct and further is of a major or principle importance in understanding, shall we say, the principle of balance. Balance is not indifference but rather the observer not blinded by any feelings of separation but rather fully imbued with love.
I have not had time to update this thread with everything that's been happening. There are so many things that have fallen into place, it would take pages to fill, so I will try to condense it down to the bare essentials.
After two days of getting nowhere and no new insight, I did have a rather disturbing image during my form of meditation (I call it a nap, although I rarely actually sleep). I will not relate the details, as it deals with some touchy issues, but the meaning was clear. The urge to protect the innocents in the world is a tricky issue for me, and one that must be handled with careful discretion and a calm disposition. Justice with mercy is righteous and much needed, but vengeance with anger will only multiply sorrow on the earth. Somehow I know now this is a lesson I've failed before. Although I've no conscious recollection of them, at least two previous incarnations have emerged four times under rare conditions, in which I had passed out from drinking way too much whiskey, and someone would wake me up, only the person that got up was clearly not me. I have no memory of these events, but from what I've been told of them, they were both soldiers from world war II and vietnam. Both were driven insane to different degrees by the experiences, which is probably why they are so deeply repressed. I really don't want to remember any past incarnations if it involves reliving that kind of horror. Needless to say, I do not overindulge in alcohol anymore, although I still drink moderately on rare occasion. At the time I wrote it off as just some crazy drunken sleepwalking while dreaming of a war movie I had seen, but the theme would recur again with the same violent consistency. This is not an easy thing for me to share, it has caused me to question my own sanity, and given the degree of difficulty I've endured in this life I would say I've made some substantial payments on a large karmic debt. Imagine the conversation you would have with your girlfriend after having awakened from plunging headlong into a snowbank, after jumping through a second story window in an effort to "escape" your apartment. Try explaining why every stick of furniture is broken or overturned, or why there are large holes in the drywall when you have absolutely no recollection of what the hell just happened. I wish I could tell you tales of love and light and blissful happiness but the truth is both light and dark and if you serve it, you must acknowlege all of it, not just the parts you think everyone else will admire. There is much more I have to relate, but I've the feeling this is enough to you all to contemplate for now. Maybe I am running the risk of being judged harshly, but the results will let me know if I am indeed in good company or not.
Now for the rest of this rather long line of messed up stuff. The reason I've not had much time for this is because yesterday morning it all finally clicked. I woke up and knew what I had to do, so I got busy making some changes and getting some things done. It was Aureus that provided the missing part of the puzzle when he told me to look inward. It took a while to sink in but I finally got it. The reason I could not figure this dream out is because I was trying to apply it's meaning to the outside world. I was close on my first interpretation, the direction was just backwards. Basically the dream is warning me to forget about fixing the world, and to restore my inner balance (6) and to protect it (circle). The second image of the six alone is saying the time will come when the protection is no longer needed and my energies will be called on to service all, but only when I have achieved good balance. I had stared into the abyss a little too long and had gotten lost in it. I was neglecting my personal responsibilities, and letting things go for too long. So, I've stopped reading all the negative fear crap, and although I'm still reading news, I'm not worried about it anymore, I'll deal with it as it comes. I'm spending more time with the family and am concentrating on more productive activities like fixing this ladies flat screen tv for her. Got that done yesterday and since I've had it laying here for a month now, it will be a freebie. I had come closer than I had thought to slipping into a trap of my own making, but I'm getting back on track now, a lot of things are falling into place, things are beginning to look up, and I'm even starting to have a little hope for the world again. Thanks for the support, hopefully when I get a little more knowledge under my belt, I'll be able to return the favor. Smile, because someone loves you! (might even be meWink
(01-10-2013, 06:39 PM)Cameron Wrote: [ -> ]*** Read below ***

I'm not really sure what to do with this one. There is a reason why I asked people to speak the truth at the beginning of this thread. Empaths are hard to fool, and I find the approach of this distortion to be somewhat questionable. However, since you wish to test my capacity, allow me to address your statements, even though I feel the subject has been addressed already.

Regarding the tank analogy, the most appropriate response to a threatening tank is forgiveness and love, not indifference or deferance (rolling over).

Most appropriate response? Says who? You? Some book? I decide these things for myself, thank you. Show it love if you like, I'll show it the moon. I'll even write "with love" across my buttocks.

Ra in speaking of Jesus confirms in 17.20 that the best approach to anything in the world that threatens your body/mind/spirit complex is forgiveness: "The entity was absolved karmically of the destruction of an other-self (early in his lifetime) when it was in its last portion of lifetime and spoke upon what you would call a cross saying, 'Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.' In forgiveness lies the stoppage of the wheel of action, or what you call karma".

I believe Jesus could do this because he did not react with aversion to the situation knowing fully well that ‘He’ - his correct identity, was not and cannot be truly threatened. In body/mind/spirit balance he felt love as HE rested in his god-self, and therefore naturally could only express compassion and forgiveness for those whose ignorant actions he knew would cause themselves immense and prolonged suffering.

I put these together because they basically say the same thing. Jesus did this, so you should do the same. I love how people just throw up the crucifixion and ignore the rest of the story. Let me tell you a little something about jesus, he got nailed to a cross because he was a rebel. He told his teachers,the elders, and all the other powers that be that they were full of it. Remember that little incident in the temple? Flipping over the tables and cursing the moneylenders? Does that sound like the wishy-washy, sit on your hands, and do nothing philosophy you espouse? I call it justice in action. I love it when jesus told the moneylenders where they could stick their gold coins.

Futher confirmation of the link with balance and the natural response of love:

42.4 Questioner: Would a perfectly balanced entity feel any emotional response in being attacked by the other-self?

Further confirmation? Wow, your really trying to prove you are unquestionably correct aren't you? This quote only references the emotional response, not any physical action. Because of love, I would refrain from dropping a cocktail down into the turret. It's not nice to turn people into crispy critters.

42.5 Questioner: In the illusion that we now experience it is difficult to maintain this response especially if the attack results in physical pain, but I assume that this response should be maintained even through physical pain or loss of life. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct and further is of a major or principle importance in understanding, shall we say, the principle of balance. Balance is not indifference but rather the observer not blinded by any feelings of separation but rather fully imbued with love.

If should restrain my brothers hand, when raised in anger, is this not an act of love? I may suffer/inflict injury in doing so, and may contend with him, but would not the greater crime be to stand back and do nothing? Has it not occurred to anyone that the 4th dimensional beings are imperfect, and on rare occasion, just might be full of it? Question everything. The Creator wants original thinkers, not drones. These real life situations are difficult for a reason, maybe you will have a unique solution the Creator is looking for.

I understand you were just trying to offer your opinion on what you believe is right, you are just going about it the wrong way. Instead of approaching someone from an authoritarian stance, try to show some consideration for their opinions and approach them with with understanding and love, without the intention of "winning" an argument. When you compete, someone loses, when you cooperate everyone wins. I respect your opinion, you may do nothing when you are faced with a tank, if you wish, but you would have to forgive me for dragging you out of harm's way. No hard feelings over this little bump in the road, I hope.
Every portion of the creator is unique, thus every situation is unique.. The entity will act as it deems best, but is still limited to its energetic configuration. The appropriate action will still be a choice, however made in accordance with the entitys resources.

An entity which is blocked in yellow-ray is not very likely to respond in a way that reflects 'universal, unconditional love', still it could take action from a perspective of serving its social group.. Being another type of 'love'.

Also keep in mind that 'Jesus' was of 5th density, thus was not "perfect", he had not completed his learning..

"The Creator wants original thinkers, not drones".. The Creator is all things, whatever it is, it is its will to be. (I'd say)
(01-11-2013, 04:21 PM)Ray Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2013, 06:39 PM)Cameron Wrote: [ -> ]*** Read below ***

Most appropriate response? Says who? You? Some book? I decide these things for myself, thank you.

It's all merely opinion and there is no 'right' or 'wrong' answer. You are the creator so you decide what is appropiate no one else. Display the moon in all its glory if that is what you feel is the 'appropriate' response.

Quote:. Jesus did this, so you should do the same. I love how people just throw up the crucifixion and ignore the rest of the story. Let me tell you a little something about jesus, he got nailed to a cross because he was a rebel. He told his teachers,the elders, and all the other powers that be that they were full of it. Remember that little incident in the temple? Flipping over the tables and cursing the moneylenders? Does that sound like the wishy-washy, sit on your hands, and do nothing philosophy you espouse? I call it justice in action. I love it when jesus told the moneylenders where they could stick their gold coins.

Good point, much distortion comes about with our different perceptions of Jesus. It's wise for us not to take our thoughts of his as 'canon' about how we should act, but rather learn from him as we can learn from all parts of the creator.

Quote:42.4 Questioner: Would a perfectly balanced entity feel any emotional response in being attacked by the other-self?

It is wise to perceive that every person has their own balance and 'perfection' is merely hypothetical. We each have our own type of balance and response of love.

If a dude broke into my house and tried to rape my wife, my 'balanced' response of love would be to shoot the dude where it hurts. (Sorry if that's a little graphic)

Quote:If should restrain my brothers hand, when raised in anger, is this not an act of love? I may suffer/inflict injury in doing so, and may contend with him, but would not the greater crime be to stand back and do nothing? Has it not occurred to anyone that the 4th dimensional beings are imperfect, and on rare occasion, just might be full of it? Question everything. The Creator wants original thinkers, not drones. These real life situations are difficult for a reason, maybe you will have a unique solution the Creator is looking for.

We are all supposed to have different perspectives that's what an infinite creation is about. Don't take anyone's perspective as law, find what you believe.

I think we are all right in our own way, and all of our thoughts are beautiful with their contrast. "There is no right or wrong for all will be reconciled as some point in our dance..."
(01-11-2013, 06:19 PM)Aureus Wrote: [ -> ]Every portion of the creator is unique, thus every situation is unique.. The entity will act as it deems best, but is still limited to its energetic configuration. The appropriate action will still be a choice, however made in accordance with the entitys resources.

An entity which is blocked in yellow-ray is not very likely to respond in a way that reflects 'universal, unconditional love', still it could take action from a perspective of serving its social group.. Being another type of 'love'.

Also keep in mind that 'Jesus' was of 5th density, thus was not "perfect", he had not completed his learning..

"The Creator wants original thinkers, not drones".. The Creator is all things, whatever it is, it is its will to be. (I'd say)

I agree, I was not trying to say anyone should follow my path, my apologies if I did not make that clear enough. I was only trying to point out the fallacy of moral absolutes. If inaction were the answer to everything, then why is the earth under quarantine? Why would the Council not let the Orions enslave the planet and slaughter at will? Is this not a restriction of free will? Sometimes there are no perfect solutions, only choices between bad and worse. It would be a abandonment of responsibility to simply do nothing for fear of making a mistake. Sometimes things must be allowed to run their course, I agree, but at a given point, love demands intervention if it is within our capabilities to do so.

Should I, a being of lesser understanding, judge jesus for what he did at the temple? The gift of understanding was given to him to change the world, should I say this should not be so? This judgement was ultimately what he forgave all of us for, and more, because indeed, we know not what we do. Would you say his yellow ray was blocked at this time? Indeed he was not a perfect creature and did make mistakes I am sure, but I do not think his actions at the temple were among them. Look at the major source of misery in the world today, is it not as true now as it was then?

I understand the concept of if you kill my brother and I kill you and your bother kills me and on and on. Forgiveness breaks the circle, but if I am given the means to stop you from killing my brother without harm and with "tough love", does that mean I would not be forgiven for preventing you from entering that circle? Perhaps you would thank me when your anger has passed (this has happened to me before in real life situations).

You have a point on the drones comment, it was presumptive of me to assume knowledge of the mind of the Creator, if there was no one to look out for, I might not have any purpose either.

My apologies for asking tough questions, I do it not to challenge, but to grow and inspire growth. I will continue to look for my own answers, if you prefer not to deal with the issues I raise, I understand, and will not disturb anyone again with my "foolish" questions or my personal observations. Thank you for reminding me that we are all creatures of limited capacities.

My apologies to Cameron if I have overstepped my bounds. I welcome this entity to continue it's thought, if so inclined, and will receive it with a gentler understanding and sincere gratitude.
(01-11-2013, 09:48 PM)Ray Wrote: [ -> ]My apologies for asking tough questions, I do it not to challenge, but to grow and inspire growth. I will continue to look for my own answers, if you prefer not to deal with the issues I raise, I understand, and will not disturb anyone again with my "foolish" questions or my personal observations. Thank you for reminding me that we are all creatures of limited capacities.

No apology necessary. We should never shy away from asking hard questions. I admire you and have gained insight from your thread. You have not 'disturbed' us. We need more people like you to be real and ask questions that may not be the most cozy.

Keep sharing. Smile
Great discussion. I wanted to hear thoughts on these very concepts as I'm trying to balance spiritual philosophical concepts with what to do when s*** gets dirty down in the trenches so to speak Smile. Thanks all!!
Don't be hard on yourself! It is necessary to ask if you want to know, there shouldn't be any taboos.

I did not mean that 'Jesus' was blocked in his yellow-ray, surely he was working with green-ray and above. Don't worship him though, the 'understanding' he posessed is latent in all of us.. It lies there waiting for our minds to ripen. Do you seek forgiveness because of guilt stemming from how you would percieve 'Jesus' to judge you, or do you seek forgiveness because in you've evolved out of the state that created the now undesired action?

On a personal note I value truth.. So where there are lies I will naturally seek to expose them. But I don't see myself as 'bound' to 'save the world'. I will do as I feel is appropriate. If this so happens to be to see everyone as a reflection of myself, to feel compassion for others and to act in a balanced manner in life, so be it.
Pardon the delay, I had to take some time and think things through a bit. I had some serious doubts about staying on with this group, there seems to be a lot going on behind the scenes that gives me pause. I understand the need for some form of structure. I only ask that individuals do not try to enforce social norms, as some may have noticed this will not go over well. My reaction is not necessarily toward the individuals themselves, but of the unconscious dominant will of the collective regarding conformity. It is the way of things, there is no avoiding the human condition, but I will say I find the degree of tolerance in this community commendable. I will do my best to match it with my own level of patience.

Now, just to clear up any misconceptions that may be floating around out there, I am not sitting in a bunker surrounded by stores of food, radiation tablets, and racks of guns, furiously fapping away with the latest issue of guns and ammo in hand. If I were to be left in peace for the rest of my life, I'd die a happy man. However, just in the few last weeks my states legislature tried to sneak in some very restrictive gun laws during the lame duck session. Although it does not directly effect me, the issue is in my own back yard. This is why the moral question has become such an issue for me. What will I do if I see teams going door to door? If the time comes, and I hope it doesn't, I had better have my act together, before I use the greatest weapon at my disposal, a crafty mind. Others have heard the call as well, I don't care if you own one or not, this isn't just about firearms, it's the removal of the final check and balance to power. If you don't think it's important, or think it's ok to take the weapons, then don't be surprised later on down the road, when you see me show up at the camp fence with a pair of bolt cutters. Might have to knock a few guards over the head, but they will live and that will be my burden to bear. I hope I'm wrong, but these eugenics proponents aren't kidding around, they really do hate your guts for breathing their air. These things have happened before, and no one ever believed it would happen to them. Hopefully this will not come to pass, I think enough people are waking up to the fact that there is something seriously wrong, and I think a lot of them are throwing monkey wrenches into the gears, bless their souls, but I'm keeping a close eye on events, just in case.

I have to get some supper, but I'll be back in a short to answer some of these fine posts. Keep them coming. I may not agree with all of them, but I love reading your opinions anyway.
(01-12-2013, 09:52 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Great discussion. I wanted to hear thoughts on these very concepts as I'm trying to balance spiritual philosophical concepts with what to do when s*** gets dirty down in the trenches so to speak Smile. Thanks all!!

Wink It's amazing how fast one's philosophy will change when the pucker factor kicks in.

(01-12-2013, 11:26 AM)Aureus Wrote: [ -> ]Don't be hard on yourself! It is necessary to ask if you want to know, there shouldn't be any taboos.

I did not mean that 'Jesus' was blocked in his yellow-ray, surely he was working with green-ray and above. Don't worship him though, the 'understanding' he posessed is latent in all of us.. It lies there waiting for our minds to ripen. Do you seek forgiveness because of guilt stemming from how you would percieve 'Jesus' to judge you, or do you seek forgiveness because in you've evolved out of the state that created the now undesired action?

On a personal note I value truth.. So where there are lies I will naturally seek to expose them. But I don't see myself as 'bound' to 'save the world'. I will do as I feel is appropriate. If this so happens to be to see everyone as a reflection of myself, to feel compassion for others and to act in a balanced manner in life, so be it.

I'm really not used to tolerant people, probably why I usually don't say much, silence is about the closest to lying as I usually get. I can lie when I must, but there has to be a really important reason.

I must admit I'm not really up to speed on how all this ray and chakra stuff is related. It did pique my interest a bit, so I did a few of the online chakra tests to see how out of whack mine might be. Not knowing how accurate any particular one was, I averaged the results, found out my third eye chakra was way overactive in each case. Makes sense, as I've been employing it heavily in the last few months, trying to figure out workable alternative social systems. However I do sometimes experience digestive problems, I guess I may have a "tender" yellow spot. Is this related to this yellow ray blockage that I suspect you are implying is a problem?

I don't worship figures, I simply value all for what it is. I seek forgiveness when I become aware of transgression. For that which is just I have no remorse.

I do not crusade to save the world either, by making it a little better, I sometimes improve the situation a bit for myself as well. What goes around does come around from time to time.
Pages: 1 2