Bring4th

Full Version: Changes you are noticing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow, these last few months have been nothing short of both remarkable, as well as a traumatic moment.

I have seen a full roll of toilet paper become soaked with water while sitting on the back of the toilet, twice. Reality has shifted that much for me.

My time/space density apparently reached a level of creation to where I heard big bangs going on all around me. Lots of Big Bangs. Some louder than others. One was really thundrously loud. My psychic hearing allowed me to hear the bang, bang, bang bang, like 7-10 of them a second.

At times someone else will pass along some sacred knowledge to me. Such as the experience that there are way more than 7-10 big bangs happening every second. I asked this other person at the right moment, if God sleeps, and they said yes he does.

Other than that it's been work on balancing my love and fear. Synchronicities can be catalyst.

One person told me "the Universe is mine" and I could see a higher loving power in their eyes." I had an emotional response of wonder, and they then said "but I like to share". At which point I had some inner sadness and said "I just want to play and have fun."

I've been out for so long because of an unfortunate event.

Cyan

*hug*
Thanks Cyan.
You know, your name is one of my favorites, because it reminds me of a furry named CyanFur who has a very cute fursona:

[attachment=1109]

That's my gift of love to you.

Anyway, the energy in me got so dense before it felt like my chakra channel was a laser chamber and that my kundalini was a resonant cavity. My heart felt like the output aperture. Not too long after that it felt like I was gravitationally balancing a quasar in my chakra channel, keeping my own internal universe in balance. Now I'm doing extremely fine balancings of my energy. If it gets too far out if balance, it hurts. Balancing a quasar in my universe feels like a spinning top. The way for me to take away the pain of an imbalance is by acceptance of what is, and by releasing beliefs.