Bring4th

Full Version: Website: ancient translations remind me of Ra material
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://sites.google.com/site/edgarcayce...ofrecords/

To the moderators - feel free to move this thread if you think it is not suitable here.

I just discovered this site which focuses on new translations of ancient documents from Egypt -

Thought some of you might be interested in puzzling out some of these translations, which really remind me of much of the Ra material.
(01-07-2013, 09:31 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Thought some of you might be interested in puzzling out some of these translations, which really remind me of much of the Ra material.
Which one reminds you the most of the Ra material?
(01-07-2013, 09:56 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2013, 09:31 PM)caycegal Wrote: [ -> ]Thought some of you might be interested in puzzling out some of these translations, which really remind me of much of the Ra material.
Which one reminds you the most of the Ra material?

The only one I've looked at so far is Book of Aker. The focus on the Sun reminded me of Ra - that and knowing that Ra commented on actually being instrumental in human development during that period/ actually being present in physical or some kind of perceivable form at that time - probably seen as gods. Wondering if the Gods described were Ra.