Bring4th

Full Version: The Structure of Third Density
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this thread is an outgrowth of the ideas in the Seven Bodies thread

so what is the structure of 3rd Density?

well, according to Ra, the system of 7's repeats over and over again, in ever finer detail. So what we know of as '3rd density' actually consists of 7 subdensities, of which we are only usually operant in one.

these 7 subdensities I will name after the 'bodies' with which we use to interact with those respective subdensities.

list of subdensities

1 ****
2 ****
3 'normal 3d subdensity'
4 astral subdensity
5 devachanic subdensity
6 etheric subdensity
7 buddhic subdensity

each of these subdensities in turn consists of 7 subplanes. Ra talks about some examples here:

Quote:17.36 Questioner: I’ve heard that there are seven astral and seven devachanic primary levels. Is this correct?

17.37 Questioner: Well, who inhabit the astral and who inhabit the devachanic planes?

Ra: I am Ra. Entities inhabit the various planes due to their vibrational nature. The astral plane varies from thought-forms in the lower extremities to enlightened beings who become dedicated to teach/learning in the higher astral planes.

In the devachanic planes, as you call them, are those whose vibrations are even more close to the primal distortions of love/light.

so how do we access these higher subdensities?

Ra says that we can develop our consciousness, and then by an act of shifting the awareness, we can be in a different space. It is much like being in our normal '3d bodies' and shifting your attention to your big toe, or to your ankle. The awareness in consciousness 'moves' to that location, and one receives sensory data and information from that 'location'. Likewise with these higher bodies, we can shift awareness to that 'place' and interact. The one caveat or requirement appears to be 'vibration'.

"47.8 The indigo-ray body may be used by the healer once the healer becomes able to place its consciousness in this etheric state. The violet-ray or Buddhic body is of equal efficacy to the healer for within it lies a sense of wholeness which is extremely close to unity with all that there is. These bodies are part of each entity and the proper use of them and understanding of them is, though far advanced from the standpoint of third-density harvest, nevertheless useful to the adept."

reckon 3d is dull? there's still plenty left to explore BigSmile
I find it difficult to tell what body I'am accessing, the astral is quite obvious but 5,6,7 I haven't found very obvious. Any things to look out for consciously that indicate the higher bodies?
(01-09-2013, 03:08 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]so what is the structure of 3rd Density?

well, according to Ra, the system of 7's repeats over and over again, in ever finer detail. So what we know of as '3rd density' actually consists of 7 subdensities, of which we are only usually operant in one.

these 7 subdensities I will name after the 'bodies' with which we use to interact with those respective subdensities.

list of subdensities

1 ****
2 ****
3 'normal 3d subdensity'
4 astral subdensity
5 devachanic subdensity
6 etheric subdensity
7 buddhic subdensity

each of these subdensities in turn consists of 7 subplanes.

In my opinion, the sub-densities are different vibrational standpoints, viewpoints, or perspectives on the same density.

So for example, the 1st subdensity of 3D is the red spectrum survival drive as manifested in true color yellow. The 2nd subdensity is the personal emotional complex as manifested in true color yellow, the 3rd subdensity is social interactions as manifested in true color yellow and so on.

So you could think of these "subdensities" as looking at the true color yellow vibratory environment of third density self awareness from the perspective or lens of one of these "other-density" vibrational standpoints. Each density has these 7 levels of consciousness you pass through, that express the essential quantum attributes of each true color density in way congruent with the true color locus of one's current density.

So you pass through the green ray subdensity of 3D when you become able to consistently maintain a state of universal compassion. You pass through the blue ray subdensity when you became able to communicate or express yourself freely. You pass through the indigo subdensity when you learn the power of faith, and if you penetrate the 7th subdensity, you then gain the ability to harvest yourself into the next density whenever you choose to.

(01-09-2013, 03:08 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:17.36 Questioner: I’ve heard that there are seven astral and seven devachanic primary levels. Is this correct?

17.37 Questioner: Well, who inhabit the astral and who inhabit the devachanic planes?

Ra: I am Ra. Entities inhabit the various planes due to their vibrational nature. The astral plane varies from thought-forms in the lower extremities to enlightened beings who become dedicated to teach/learning in the higher astral planes.

In the devachanic planes, as you call them, are those whose vibrations are even more close to the primal distortions of love/light.

so how do we access these higher subdensities?

Ra says that we can develop our consciousness, and then by an act of shifting the awareness, we can be in a different space. It is much like being in our normal '3d bodies' and shifting your attention to your big toe, or to your ankle. The awareness in consciousness 'moves' to that location, and one receives sensory data and information from that 'location'. Likewise with these higher bodies, we can shift awareness to that 'place' and interact. The one caveat or requirement appears to be 'vibration'.

"47.8 The indigo-ray body may be used by the healer once the healer becomes able to place its consciousness in this etheric state. The violet-ray or Buddhic body is of equal efficacy to the healer for within it lies a sense of wholeness which is extremely close to unity with all that there is. These bodies are part of each entity and the proper use of them and understanding of them is, though far advanced from the standpoint of third-density harvest, nevertheless useful to the adept."

In my opinion, Ra is not talking about subdensities in this particular quote. I've always interpreted this to mean placing ones consciousness in a completely other density body in time/space, which then gives access to the abilities of whatever density level body one has placed their consciousness in. Subdensities, are another animal altogether from my perspective and represent the process of filtering or discovering the attributes of other density consciousness configurations as manifested in ones current density environment.

Shin'Ar

Does the Ra Material ever refer to the three circles of existence?
(01-09-2013, 09:42 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Does the Ra Material ever refer to the three circles of existence?

Not that I'm aware of, unless you are referring to: the mind, the body, and the spirit. Those are the 3 circles of existence that I'm aware of.

Shin'Ar

(01-11-2013, 02:01 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2013, 09:42 AM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]Does the Ra Material ever refer to the three circles of existence?

Not that I'm aware of, unless you are referring to: the mind, the body, and the spirit. Those are the 3 circles of existence that I'm aware of.

Thanks Anaogogy, but no, that is not what I was wondering about.

I know that many here would think adversely to this, but I rely heavily on the quotes provided in these posts and the discussions of the material in the posts, to gather my understanding of what the Ra material offers.

I would rather observe how various fields of consciousness are interpreting and assuming the information offered, then simply add my own to it.

In this way I avoid the trap of just building another religion in my mind to follow and believe in.

And also the polluting of my mind with clutter and information which becomes a further burden of interpretation.

Believe me, I already have enough clutter in there to sort out and find it extremely difficult to process. I am aware that many here suppose that I think of myself as a know it all and that I am here only to impose my own understanding, but nothing could be further from the truth. those that truly know my thought processes will affirm that declaration with ease.

I am here because I was called by a member, and the reason for that calling has been resolved.

I remain here to observe how this information is being gathered and consumed, and to see what it may have to offer to my own understanding, which I offer to the discussions in the process. Just as everyone else also does.

Some here are content to simply believe whatever the Ra Material suggests, without question. It has become their new religion.

Others are here to browse to see what it is that is being offered. Many different understandings are being formed based upon various interpretations of the material, just as we find in any other religion.

The misinterpretations of STS and STO have been prominent in that effort, and were one of the contentious issues which first became apparent to me upon my arrival here.

Many have used their interpretation to support their attraction to experiences of dark and evil practices of self gratification, excusing it with their interpretation that experiencing such lifestyle is also supported by the Ra material as okay and even.

In supposing that because enlightened understanding realizes that both paths are merely a matter of choice, and should not be judged as evil or good or right or wrong, they then also also suppose that this removes the individual need for discernment of what is good for humanity as a whole, and that which serves only self gratification.

Despite the judgmental past thinking of the right hand path one judging, there is still the logical and rational component of discernation in the thought process of discriminating between self gratification and that which is beneficial to The All, or the whole.

Which one chooses to tend toward is choice. But that freedom of choice does not eradicate the differences between the two, nor the matter of which is of more benefit to The all.

This is my understanding, and I hope it is somehow helpful to you. I am not even sure how the heck I got to this context from your original response to my question of the three circles? lol

I suppose this is what they mean by rambling, which seems more like proselytizing than simple consideration and speculation.

However, this is exactly as our discussion would proceed if you were in my own home face to face, and it would never be with any intention to persuade you to accept my speculations over your own.

It is simply the development of a discussion as one offers their understanding of a topic for consideration.

if some want to judge that as proselytizing I will not be influenced by their errors of judgement or understanding, just as they would not want to be imposed upon by my own understandings.
Just a thought I had here: If the chakras can be considered portals through which we draw various energies, what happens if we attempt to send our consciousness through a chakra? Are they two-way portals?
(01-11-2013, 03:09 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Just a thought I had here: If the chakras can be considered portals through which we draw various energies, what happens if we attempt to send our consciousness through a chakra? Are they two-way portals?

Pretty good thought you had there.
Why don't you try and find out.
I plan on doing so when I get off work BigSmile