Bring4th

Full Version: The Jews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I do quite a bit of random searches of the Ra material on the wonderful site lawofone.info that most of you know and use and came across a passage that I had read in the past but failed to make any meaningful connection..until now.
The entities Ra calls 'Diaspora' would seem to refer to the Jewish race and the 'state' of Israel.

Dia (God/deity) Spora (spore/seed)
Would like your thoughts on this.

24.17 Questioner: Could you tell me why the Orion group had to leave after what figures to be a six hundred year period?

Ra: I am Ra. Although the impression that they had given to those who called them that these entities were an elite group, that which you know as “Diaspora” occurred, causing much dispersion of these peoples so that they became an humbler and more honorable breed, less bellicose and more aware of the loving-kindness of the One Creator.

The creation about them tended towards being somewhat bellicose, somewhat oriented towards the enslavement of others, but they themselves, the target of the Orion group by means of their genetic superiority/weakness, became what you may call the underdogs, thereby letting the feelings of gratitude for their neighbors, their family, and their One Creator begin to heal the feelings of elitism which led to the distortions of power over others which had caused their own bellicosity.
That makes sense. I hadn't made that connection when I read it.
Good catch! The bellicosity part makes sense when reading the old testament, about how they thought 'God' was telling them to invade and slaughter the neighboring tribes, and steal their land.

What I don't get though, is the part about genetic superiority/weakness. Jewish people don't show that now. What happened to it?
(01-09-2013, 02:06 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Good catch! The bellicosity part makes sense when reading the old testament, about how they thought 'God' was telling them to invade and slaughter the neighboring tribes, and steal their land.

What I don't get though, is the part about genetic superiority/weakness. Jewish people don't show that now. What happened to it?
I think Ra was not talking about 'jewish people' but rather the Ashkenazi jews, the lineage of Noah. Di royte yidn.
The Ashkenazi are the illuminati are they not? Or perhaps it's more accurate to say the illuminati are ashkenazi.

Cyan

Based on what I've observed of monotheism/polytheism divide and its causes and effects, this quote resonated.

However, that being said. I also believe that STS and though extension, Orion is one of the most important aspects of human developement thus far and without it, we would be a infinitely poorer race/species/soul.

So. All in all. Interesting find. Leads me to believe that maybe Jahveh is working for STO principles but the people of the time work by STS mindset so STO had to work through STS to get to STO candidates in a world under STO guarantine.

How bizzare is that.

IF true it would at least theoretically point to the overall monotheistic nature of "go sacrifice your child" (see, you shouldnt follow authority, even divine authority, is the lesson i learnt here, dont know bout anyone else. Kind of like God going "nah nah, made ya look!")

That would place the pre-diaspora Monotheists Levant at STS. Makes me wonder if pre-diaspora monotheists sun worshippers were an STO aspect then?

Because when Diaspora happened it was mostly from Levant to deeper into the Iranian interior (i think) and didnt in general affect the monotheists of eqypt or other areas.

Would that then be a logical leap to the STS monotheists at levant and STO monotheists at the nile. STS and STO actually testing early illusionary boundaries but need opposing groups (kind of overall evolutionary plan in the background would place 2 such competing groups next to each other).

STS goes to repeated wars, ends up in diaspora.

STO starts building places and centers of power. Most still stand as a testament to times.

STS population slowly declines and disperses throughout the world gaining power for individual members.

STO population stays sedentary and explodes, little individual power but mass societal power.

Would this fit with the narrative timeline of the era?
Little individual power but mass social power sounds like 4D lessons. I wonder how much power we will have to create our own stories.

Cyan

Far as I know, first thing in 4D is you "create" your own story.

That is, first thing you do is see your entire life story as a single moment (perceive the no time) from which based on your preferences and subconcious and now concious desires, you start to construct the story from that moment outward layed on the principle of previous unconciously aware moments. So in my view, not sure if its right or not, but once you hit 4D you instantely generate your entire story into any form you want by changing of your perspective (what if your whole story is so out of what you thought it was, for real, that nothing you have learned here is of more than side note value and the actual moment of "polarization" is when you see what the real story is and from there "create your own story" based on how you react to "the real story).

As i see it, though I dont know for sure. First lesson of 4D is tht you have absolute power over everything, second lesson is that anything you do after that point is recorded by everyone everywhere, third lesson is knowing that you cant stop that recording because you couldnt stop yourself from reading everyone elses mind, even when you didnt know you did.

What you do with it is up to you. So, in the broad sense, I think we will be able to create any story we want. But to get others to populate that story, will be a matter of if anyone wants to play with our story, or if we make a story that is too boring for others to play with.

Others being play companions that we "need" for our "play" to work. Aka: Life must go on even if you dont, for you to actually have a life while you go on. (Or the belief of it anyway).

So, I hope that clarifies something about what I think are 4D lessons about loving the self/other self illusion.

If we want real interactions, we need to give up power into our stories to the other selves.

So in a way, 4D is a "competition" about how much power we can give away and how many individuals we can include in our stories in lives and ways that they would feel comfortable living in.

Edit: Right now I feel most comfortable letting... "you guys" interact here by talking with one another and on the shows I watch. I observe the "you guys" interaction and watch and try to learn and discern what is what. Maybe one day I'll feel like living like a galactic creator again, making worlds for trillions of sentient lifeforms to live in perfect harmony with one another, right now I feel like listening to "you guys" talk. (For those not smart enough to get it, "you guys" refers to the "archtypes") BigSmile

Shin'Ar

(01-09-2013, 01:53 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I do quite a bit of random searches of the Ra material on the wonderful site lawofone.info that most of you know and use and came across a passage that I had read in the past but failed to make any meaningful connection..until now.
The entities Ra calls 'Diaspora' would seem to refer to the Jewish race and the 'state' of Israel.

24.17 Questioner: Could you tell me why the Orion group had to leave after what figures to be a six hundred year period?

Ra: I am Ra. Although the impression that they had given to those who called them that these entities were an elite group, that which you know as “Diaspora” occurred, causing much dispersion of these peoples so that they became an humbler and more honorable breed, less bellicose and more aware of the loving-kindness of the One Creator.

The creation about them tended towards being somewhat bellicose, somewhat oriented towards the enslavement of others, but they themselves, the target of the Orion group by means of their genetic superiority/weakness, became what you may call the underdogs, thereby letting the feelings of gratitude for their neighbors, their family, and their One Creator begin to heal the feelings of elitism which led to the distortions of power over others which had caused their own bellicosity.

I may be forced to think differently if the conjoining quotes of the material re-direct my interpretations of this one verse, but by this quote I am not reading that it was referring to any other except the Orion group themselves.

Read this part of the verse again which is the part referring to that of which is being spoken. My additions are in bold brackets.

"...Although the impression that they (The Orions) had given to those who called them, (added comma to maintain thought and accurate interpretation) that these entities (The Orions) were an elite group, that which you know as “Diaspora” occurred, causing much dispersion of these peoples (The Orions)..."

Is Ashim using adjoining Ra quotes that cause him to think that this quote refers to the Jews, or is he simply suggesting that because the word 'diaspora' is used, that it might be the Jews that are referenced? I have not yet checked the quote area of text which this has been taken from. I know I should have, before responding, but that would cause me to lose my thoughts. lol

Other than some other quotes to offer further clarification, I take this portion to simply say that The Orion Elites had become fractionated and split in practice and desires, and because of that division some of them chose to leave and live a different way of life on this planet. This migrating division of The Orion Elite ... 'became an humbler and more honorable breed, less bellicose (aggressive) and more aware of the loving-kindness of the One Creator.'

Now what is to follow in the next quote will be difficult to keep up with so be aware of my effort to interpret in brackets and comment

The Ra Material goes on to say that, in the course of this alteration of their original elite ways, and the fact of their being both, superior to the creation around them, and considered weaker than the Orion Elite which they left behind, they became afflicted as underdogs, and because of their affliction by the Orion Elite, they were offered the sympathy and compassion of the neighbors and family which felt for them, and that love and kindness began to heal them, the Orion division/diaspora, of their bellicose traits.

Read the quote again with this understanding, and I will add the bold comments to assist you.

"The creation about them, (both native and genetically altered human and hybrid species), tended towards being somewhat bellicose, (agressive,) somewhat oriented towards the enslavement of others, but they themselves,(The Orion Division,) the target of the Orion group (The Orion Elite which they separated from,) by means of their genetic superiority/weakness, (superior to human genes, weaker in the minds of their brothers because of their hybridism and their decision to divide,) became what you may call the underdogs, thereby letting the feelings of gratitude for their neighbors, their family, and their One Creator begin to heal the feelings of elitism which led to the distortions of power over others which had caused their own bellicosity."

I think it is obvious that what is being spoken of here is also confirmation of what many religions around the world point to, that there was a war between the gods, who had been enslaving, interbreeding, and genetically mutating, and that one side of the gods chose to live in compassion for what they had created on this planet rather than in superior rule.

It also affirms the speculations about the human being the result of both hybridization and interbreeding between alien and human, which religious texts also speak to.

This quote is not referring to the Jews, but rather the Orions who chose to leave behind the ways of their more aggressive Elite brothers.

I think what Cyan has pointed out here has some degree of benefit, although I cannot agree with it all.

Cyan said, " I also believe that STS (and through its expression), Orion is one of the most important aspects of human developement thus far, and without it, we would be a infinitely poorer race/species/soul.

(I am not sure poorer would be appropriate, but the human experience of primitive hunter/gatherer was certainly radically elevated.)
" UNQUOTE

One thing that stands out more than anything in this quote, to me anyway, is where they say they were 'called.'

"...Although the impression that they (The Orions) had given to those who called them..."

Who called them, and how?

That would be my question after hearing this.
My understanding of Diaspora as the Bible mentions it is in regards to the Jewish race being exiled from Israel. It's a noun which describes an event - a race or culture being scattered. And it's capitalized because it's a proper noun. At least one other Diaspora has occurred to the Jews since their exile from Israel.

The way I understand this Ra quote is that Ra is saying that although the Orion group gave this group of third density entities the impression that they were elite, nevertheless they were spread and scattered in an event we know as Diaspora. Once they were spread and scattered, they became less hostile and more kind, gentle, and honorable. Their feelings of elitism faded away.

English Wikipedia explains:
Quote:The term derives from the verb διασπείρω (diaspeirō), "I scatter", "I spread about" and that form διά (dia), "between, through, across" + the verb σπείρω (speirō), "I sow, I scatter". After the Bible's translation into Greek, the word Diaspora then was used to refer to the population of Jews exiled from Israel in 587 BCE by the Babylonians, and from Judea in 70 CE by the Roman Empire. It subsequently came to be used to refer to the historical movements of the dispersed ethnic population of Israel, to the cultural development of that population or to the population itself. When capitalized and without modifiers (that is, simply the Diaspora), the term refers specifically to the Jewish diaspora.

If you start reading that session from question 11, you can see that Don and Ra were speaking about events happening around 3,600 years ago:
Quote:24.11 Questioner: Did the Orion group use similar methods for their impression 3600 years ago?

Ra: I am Ra. The group or empire had an emissary in your skies at that time.

So the Diaspora that Ra mentions here must be a different one than their exile from Israel.

Also this thread is related: http://bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=6028
(01-09-2013, 02:06 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]What I don't get though, is the part about genetic superiority/weakness. Jewish people don't show that now. What happened to it?

"The average IQ of Ashkenazi Jews is 107 to 115, well above the human average of 100." http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and...enics.html

"Whether Ashkenazi Jews tend to have higher intelligence than other ethnic groups has been an occasional subject of scientific controversy. A 2005 scientific paper, "Natural History of Ashkenazi Intelligence," proposed that Ashkenazi Jews as a group inherit higher verbal and mathematical intelligence but lower spatial intelligence than other ethnic groups, on the basis of inherited diseases and the peculiar economic situation of Ashkenazi Jews in medieval Europe. Opposing this hypothesis are explanations for the congenital illnesses in terms of the founder effect, explanations of intellectual successes by reference to Jewish culture's promotion of scholarship and learning, and doubts about whether a group difference in intelligence really exists."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_J...telligence

Cyan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_...of_Nations feel free to debate. Its a convulated uncomfortable topic that usually ends in violence and people shouting at each other and the discontinuation of friendships. Difficult topic indeed.

Shin'Ar

(01-10-2013, 12:27 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]The way I understand this Ra quote is that Ra is saying that although the Orion group gave this group of third density entities...

I am not sure where or why you are associating anything in these quotes to Israel. Where do you see anything where it says that the group being spoken of as leaving them was a third density group? And why do you suppose that the Ra group was talking about Israel?

Cyan

My estimate is that they are talking of the 600bc explusion and the 3600 is an error while it should be 2600 that they made in the rounding of the dates.

But if its actually 3600 that they are talking about, it would fit somewhere in:

http://vimeo.com/50531435
(01-10-2013, 02:34 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2013, 12:27 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]The way I understand this Ra quote is that Ra is saying that although the Orion group gave this group of third density entities...

I am not sure where or why you are associating anything in these quotes to Israel. Where do you see anything where it says that the group being spoken of as leaving them was a third density group? And why do you suppose that the Ra group was talking about Israel?

The Orion group was offering distortions of elitism to a particular group of third density entities incarnate on the planet. Then, the Orion group took their leave from the planet after this group of third density entities spread out.

The only connection to Israel is due to the term Diaspora. I pointed out that even though Ra used the term Diaspora, which as a proper noun like that means "the Jewish diaspora" per Wikipedia, they must have been speaking of an earlier event and using the term Diaspora "to refer to the historical movements of the dispersed ethnic population of Israel" as the other definition given by Wikipedia.

Although because Ra says "that which you know as Diaspora occurred", that makes me think they were in fact referring to the commonly known Diaspora event in 587 BCE, especially in the light of Cyan's post above where he points out that the 3600 years ago date could have been a mistake, and maybe it should have been 2600 years ago. If that's the case, then the dates line up and Ra was probably speaking of the exile of the Jewish race from Israel. Thanks, Cyan!
Jews are genetically clearly superior however they kindly try to act nicely toward the lesser races. state of israel notwithstanding.

Jews are related to the Irish, apparently the catholic church lied about the origin of the Irish people.

Cyan

Define superior, thats the real question of what is and what isnt racism.

Because the definition itself is what shows if it is or isnt superior.

IF you want an actual total list of all human attributes, their lists and how they work with one another and what subgroups races, ethnicities etc have what attributes, you'll end up with a roughly equal spread all along the human race.

IQ is just how much blood flow and nutrients are directed into your brain as you grow up, and how much your parents valued intelligence and how many possibilities did they have to help you find yours /share theirs.

To be exact, if you want an IQ, you want Jewish/Scandinavian/FE-Asian

If you want longevity you want Okinavan.

If you want endurance you want Saharan tribals.

If you want explosive strength you want white.

If you want protection from malaria, you want black.

ETC.

All in all there are probably between 1000-10000 attributes in the human oversoul and its various spreads and most races lead in at least a few dozen and come in close in a few dozen as well and lose in all the rest. Across the race spectrum.

That just my take on it though

Shin'Ar

(01-10-2013, 04:42 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]The Orion group was offering distortions of elitism to a particular group of third density entities incarnate on the planet. Then, the Orion group took their leave from the planet after this group of third density entities spread out.

Is there a quote prior to this one leading up to this point of the discussion where it specifically says that the Orion group was 'offering distortions of elitism to a particular group of third density entities'?

I ask because it does not state that in the verses quoted in the OP above. And also because no one has yet to speak to my interpretation suggesting that the daispora group is simply a division of the original Orion group. Which would fit into the many versions of the gods becoming divided amongst themselves in the ancient religions around the world.

(01-10-2013, 04:42 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]The only connection to Israel is due to the term Diaspora.

I think it is too presumptuous a leap to make that connection based only on one word without actual reference, especially in light of what I just offered as an interpretation above.

What in my interpretation causes you to discount it? The reason I ask this is because it seems to make obvious sense to me. But I do realize that many times what seems to make sense to us is not always looked at the same way by others. Just curious about any other opinions.
i go with skillz, good looks and magical presence.

Shin'Ar

(01-10-2013, 04:42 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]and Ra was probably speaking of the exile of the Jewish race from Israel. Thanks, Cyan!

Probably?

Don't you think we should avoid such presumptions until there is some further reference to give the presumption a little more credence.

The time frame being spoken of is the difference of a thousand years. There could have been hundreds of diasporas in that time.

(01-10-2013, 05:53 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Define superior, thats the real question of what is and what isnt racism.

Because the definition itself is what shows if it is or isnt superior.

IF you want an actual total list of all human attributes, their lists and how they work with one another and what subgroups races, ethnicities etc have what attributes, you'll end up with a roughly equal spread all along the human race.

IQ is just how much blood flow and nutrients are directed into your brain as you grow up, and how much your parents valued intelligence and how many possibilities did they have to help you find yours /share theirs.

To be exact, if you want an IQ, you want Jewish/Scandinavian/FE-Asian

If you want longevity you want Okinavan.

If you want endurance you want Saharan tribals.

If you want explosive strength you want white.

If you want protection from malaria, you want black.

ETC.

All in all there are probably between 1000-10000 attributes in the human oversoul and its various spreads and most races lead in at least a few dozen and come in close in a few dozen as well and lose in all the rest. Across the race spectrum.

That just my take on it though

I tend to agree with what you are saying, but I am not sure about the relevance to the OP.

I cannot see any reason from the OP Ra quote to presume that the Ra Material is speaking of the Jews.
(01-09-2013, 01:53 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I do quite a bit of random searches of the Ra material on the wonderful site lawofone.info that most of you know and use and came across a passage that I had read in the past but failed to make any meaningful connection..until now.

Hi, I would just like to say that my understanding of the word "diaspora" is that it is Greek word for "a scattering" i.e. a scattered population that has no connection to a centralized homeland. The Jewish race is one diaspora, but there are many.

However, as sociologist Rogers Brubaker notes:

"Most early discussions of diaspora were firmly rooted in a conceptual 'homeland'; they were concerned with a paradigmatic case, or a small number of core cases. The paradigmatic case was, of course, the Jewish diaspora; some dictionary definitions of diaspora, until recently, did not simply illustrate but defined the word with reference to that case."

If Ra is using the term in a modern sense, it could just mean any scattered population, but if they are using it in the classical sense then yes, it may be a reference to the Jewish race.

Cyan

I think its likely they speak of the center of power around Jerusalem as the center point of reference and the period of 2000bc to about 500bc to cover the era of "people who fought in that area and were scattered and repeatedly returned to the orion thought form"

Simply using the concept of diaspora to refer to the idea of repeated conquests and dispersings of the natural population, creating a condition where the peoples connection to the land is eitehr minimal or non existant, that would make it so that the area itself is "orion" (thought form) home.

So that the concept of the "this land was given to me by god" combined with the repeated displacements created a lot of confused, distressed and non logical thought forms in that area. Making it the logical nexus for the time/space Orion as opposed to the space/Time orion.

You have a different idea of continuity when you hae a people that have lived in the same area for thousands of years without ever being expelled. AS opposed to one area that has had 15-20 different ethnic groups killed on it in repetition with 5 or more different major ethnicities colonizing the whole area.

If that makes LEvant the STS center, at least in theory, then what would be the logical STO center, Alaska? Inuits?

Odd.

I'll stop here but notify that I kept getting left ear tones through the later half of this and then a interruption phonecall.

Someone else can continue along this thought path if they see it worthy of focus.

It seems Yahweh (confederation-yahweh) not only did the transplants form Mars but also worked for a long time with the Mu entities (Lemuria) 58 K ago. Then after the sinking and gradual dwelling in the vicinity of Egypt, the Orion group found "fertile soil". That was, after they fooled those entities as being yahweh but it was really Orion 3,600 k ago.

So either they were not martians (and from Mu) or initially yahweh did all his cloning in Mu (which makes sense as it was a separated land mass isolated form other 3d beings). Either way, the dispersion of Mu makes irrelevant these issues since they went to so many places. See 24.6 and 14.4 and 10.15 for example.

Regarding IQ's, any of those tests have too many biases incorporated dependent of culture, environments, language, social classes, social status, economic interests to make numbers that are not clear outliers irrelevant. There are geniuses that would score high yes (math inclined, language inclined, academically inclined in general ---which also relates to other societal inclinations and status), but probably other types of geniuses that would not, and score probably "normal".

Shin'Ar

(01-10-2013, 07:33 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I would just like to say that my understanding of the word "diaspora" is that it is Greek word for "a scattering" i.e. a scattered population that has no connection to a centralized homeland. The Jewish race is one diaspora, but there are many.

Exactly, and if we really look at this, we can see how easily misinterpretations have led to so many religions contradicting their teachings. It is not a matter of one being right and one being wrong, as much as it is, all of them believing in their own interpretations.

Here we have a prime example, where we see those 'choosing' to interpret the entire teaching based upon their choice to interpret one word according to their own reasoning. And from there they embark on a religion based upon interpretation which is not based on the accuracy of the initial teaching, but rather the chosen definition of one word.

So, instead of seeing this 'diaspora' as The Orions becoming divided among themselves, they choose to interpret that word as the Jews departing from the rule of the Orion group, when nothing precise or explicit has been said about the Jews in any way whatsoever.

This leap of faith is the essence of right hand path confusion and manipulation. And should be the type of interpretive faith imposing that those on the left hand should beware at all cost.

(01-10-2013, 07:33 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]If Ra is using the term in a modern sense, it could just mean any scattered population,...

And so why attempt to add to that any of our brainwashed understandings when it is that brainwashing of the right hand teachings that we are trying so desperately to rise above and escape.

To presume our own interpretation based upon our brainwashed past teachings, would simply be falling back into the ways from which we attempt to escape.

If anything, when we hear the word diaspora, it should immediately remind us of those who are escaping the imposing and aggressive attitudes and tendencies of those in power, whether Jew or any who realizes that the authority is imposing philosophy, and controlling way of life.
(01-10-2013, 06:04 PM)ShinAr Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2013, 04:42 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]The Orion group was offering distortions of elitism to a particular group of third density entities incarnate on the planet. Then, the Orion group took their leave from the planet after this group of third density entities spread out.

Is there a quote prior to this one leading up to this point of the discussion where it specifically says that the Orion group was 'offering distortions of elitism to a particular group of third density entities'?

I ask because it does not state that in the verses quoted in the OP above. And also because no one has yet to speak to my interpretation suggesting that the daispora group is simply a division of the original Orion group. Which would fit into the many versions of the gods becoming divided amongst themselves in the ancient religions around the world.

Is your interpretation that this diaspora, or spreading out, was something done by the Orion group? In the quote we're speaking of, it seems very clear to me that Ra says the Orion group took their leave of the planet after the third density entities spread out. (and could therefore no longer be as easily manipulated)

The Orion group/groups attempted to sway the third density group of entities into believing they were elite:

Quote:16.15 Questioner: Can you tell me the origin of the Ten Commandments?

Ra: I am Ra. The origin of these commandments follows the law of negative entities impressing information upon positively oriented mind/body/spirit complexes. The information attempted to copy or ape positivity while retaining negative characteristics.

---

16.16 Questioner: Was this done by the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

---

16.17 Questioner: What was their purpose in doing this?

Ra: I am Ra. The purpose of the Orion group, as mentioned before, is conquest and enslavement. This is done by finding and establishing an elite and causing others to serve the elite through various devices such as the laws you mention and others given by this entity.

Quote:18.22 Questioner: Then the Orion group produced this larger body complex to create an elite so that the Law of One could be applied in what we call the negative sense?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The entities of Yahweh were responsible for this procedure in isolated cases as experiments in combating the Orion group.

However, the Orion group were able to use this distortion of mind/body complex to inculcate the thoughts of the elite rather than concentrations upon the learning/teaching of oneness.

Quote:24.6 Questioner: Thank you. Then I assume the Confederation stayed away from Earth for a period of time. What condition created the next contact the Confederation made?

Ra: I am Ra. In approximately 3,600 of your years in the past, as you measure time, there was an influx of those of the Orion group, as you call them. Due to the increasing negative influences upon thinking and acting distortions, they were able to begin working with those whose impression from olden times, as you may say, was that they were special and different.

Shin'Ar Wrote:
(01-10-2013, 04:42 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]The only connection to Israel is due to the term Diaspora.

I think it is too presumptuous a leap to make that connection based only on one word without actual reference, especially in light of what I just offered as an interpretation above.

What in my interpretation causes you to discount it? The reason I ask this is because it seems to make obvious sense to me. But I do realize that many times what seems to make sense to us is not always looked at the same way by others. Just curious about any other opinions.

I would agree with you if Ra had simply said that the group of third density entities spread out or were scattered. However, Ra specifically said "that which you know as Diaspora occurred" which leads me to believe they were speaking of the specific historic event known as Diaspora, hence the connection I make to Israel.
I believe they were probably talking about an elite group of ancient Babylon, of people who were bred, much the same way many animals are, to take leadership roles. The power then turned to greed and an egotism that produced an elitist psychological imbalance.

I don't think there is a real close correlation with what we know today as "Jews".

And Jewish is no more a "race" than what is termed as Mulatto. All is One Human race.