Bring4th

Full Version: Historical Masters, Ra and Love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To express 4th density positive, historical masters show us we must: Align with Source, observe the illusion with forgiveness, and feel the natural love for others. Ra confirms as much.

Let me start with the Buddhist principle of the wisdom of impermanence. Everything observable within and without will change. Some believe the Buddha was originally instructed by Lao Tzu and the observable principle describing impermanence within dualistic phenomenon being 'Yin Yang'.

Buddha taught to observe changes the body/mind complex but not to identify with the threat one feels with such change when there is heavy identitifcation with it. Rather assume your correct position as 'Pure Observer' in non-dualistic manner, and observe without investment or attachment: the egoic mind's 'self concept' that defines itself by, and craves, a certain concept of linear attainment of positive idea of self - and hates anything that threatens this.

By truly detaching, through regular mindfulness training, from such worldy identity and aligning with simple, pure and higher awareness or truth, one gradually finds no reaction of personal craving or aversion to anything the seperated egoic mind (or the world projected by it) may seem to offer, thereby perceiving without ignorance. Buddha taught this.

Subsequently Jesus demonstrated a life lived acting in accordance with this higher law of true identity and removal of seperation or ignorance, a life where 4th density love and compassion naturally manifests. He explained that any investment of egoic self in the world (of change), will find sin (due to manifestations of craving or aversion like ‘lust, greed, hate, anger, sloth etc) - the Greek translation of 'Sin' being to 'miss the mark'. Without sin, love and service for others is of natural course, and one enters the kingdom of heaven within where the eternal love of the heavenly father resides now and forever. He did not identify himself as Jesus the man, but with Christ the Consciousness, and taught this is for everyone: "I AM, the way the truth and life. No one comes to the Father except through me." By 'me' he was identifying with pure, source consciousness, embued with fatherly love and compassio.

Ra in speaking of Jesus confirms in 17.20 that the best approach to anything in the world that threatens your body/mind/spirit complex is forgiveness: "The entity was absolved karmically of the destruction of an other-self (early in his lifetime) when it was in its last portion of lifetime and spoke upon what you would call a cross saying, “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.” In forgiveness lies the stoppage of the wheel of action, or what you call karma.

Jesus could only do this because he did not react with aversion to the situation knowing fully well that ‘He’ - his correct identity, was not and cannot be truly threatened. In body/mind/spirit balance he felt love as HE rested in his god-self, and therefore naturally could only express compassion and forgiveness for those whose ignorant actions he knew would cause themselves immense and prolonged suffering.

Futher confirmation of the link with balance (being correct alignment of self - not separated) and love:

42.4 Questioner: Would a perfectly balanced entity feel any emotional response in being attacked by the other-self?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The response is love.

42.5 Questioner: In the illusion that we now experience it is difficult to maintain this response especially if the attack results in physical pain, but I assume that this response should be maintained even through physical pain or loss of life. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct and further is of a major or principle importance in understanding, shall we say, the principle of balance. Balance is not indifference but rather the observer not blinded by any feelings of separation but rather fully imbued with love.
Well put together my friend.