Bring4th

Full Version: Sun was Never Yellow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just so everyone knows, since I keep seeing things on here and around Youtube about the sun looking more white to people. It was always white everyone. We don't have a yellow sun, not when we were kids, not now... it was white. That's why snow is white. If our sun was ever yellow then snow would have also looked yellow. I remember from a science class when we were kids about blocking the sun with your finger and looking right next to it, you could see the whiteness, not yellow-ness. Just thought I would clarify.

Unbound

Hell yeah! Sometimes I definitely see some golden though, maybe just because my eyes simply cannot fathom the sheer glory of our Father Sun. Smile
um, the blue part of the spectrum of light emitted by the sun gets scattered when the light passes through the atmosphere (hence the blue sky). By removing the higher frequencies the sun appears more yellow in general. At sunset when the sun has to pass through more of the atmosphere due to angle off the horizon the sun can appear orange or red as more of the higher frequencies get scattered.
it wasn't white. just because you're told in school it's white doesn't mean it is so. the school system is a lie.
There was one day where I saw the sun as insanely bright white. It was pretty epic.
q when
(01-10-2013, 11:09 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]q when

On 12/5/12

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid107852
If superman gets his powers from the light of a yellow sun . . . does that mean he is powerless now?
he's more powerful.

Gemini it is becoming whiter. the moon had been bright and that means the sun is.
It's not the sun changing color, so must be something in the atmosphere.
(01-10-2013, 03:55 AM)BuddhistJedi Wrote: [ -> ]Just so everyone knows, since I keep seeing things on here and around Youtube about the sun looking more white to people. It was always white everyone. We don't have a yellow sun, not when we were kids, not now... it was white. That's why snow is white. If our sun was ever yellow then snow would have also looked yellow. I remember from a science class when we were kids about blocking the sun with your finger and looking right next to it, you could see the whiteness, not yellow-ness. Just thought I would clarify.

How old are you?
pretty sure the sun looks like this http://www.spaceimages.com/sunerprph.html

of course that is when they filter out the higher freq light so you can see the temperature variances on the body
I wanted to ask what Monica just did.. due to it now already being put through I will just add that when I was still my single digits [40+ years ago] the sun emanated far more yellow than now. This said, we are not all now, and were not all then necessarily in the same reality system, or functioning on the same spectrum of experience. Functioning within various spectrums evidences the tendency for people to see color differently. There are a multitude of factors to consider.

Cyan

My estimate is that color changes due to atmospheric pollutants.
(01-10-2013, 02:55 PM)omcasey Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted to ask what Monica just did.. due to it now already being put through I will just add that when I was still my single digits [40+ years ago] the sun emanated far more yellow than now.

Right! I'm not sure exactly when it changed, but it's been at least a couple of decades. So someone in their 20s or 30s won't know.

(01-10-2013, 02:55 PM)omcasey Wrote: [ -> ]This said, we are not all now, and were not all then necessarily in the same reality system, or functioning on the same spectrum of experience. Functioning within various spectrums evidences the tendency for people to see color differently. There are a multitude of factors to consider.

Exactly!!

Cyan

I'm 100% sure we arent all in the same "reality".
That seems reasonable Cyan.
The sun hasn't been nearly as bright as that one day,
so probably some major shifts were happening to my timeline.

Just checked and at least in my reality the sun is very bright white.

BuddhistJedi, I love your Calvin and Hobbes avatar.

Cyan

Back when I was still calculating and taking note of when a shift happened I got into, i think, the low double digit range before I gave up trying to track the number of shifts.

I would ofcourse keep a much better track of all my data and report it much more accurately, were I not working alone.

But we all have our things. Had I a team to work with. I'm sure I would eventually drive them all insane with my reality shifting or drive myself insane with them knowing I reality shift or stop doing it because I become to attached to them and no longer want to reality shift and risk losing them.

Either way. Some works are best done alone.

All in all, I've visually seen stuff that I can not explain in terms beyond reality shifting I estimate between 20-100< more times.
I was spending all my effort trying to shift to an impossible reality, and kept hitting a wall. Now I'm resting on a plateau of sorts and just stabilizing.

Cyan

The place I tried to shift to actually worked (everyone was in harmony and understood everyone else automatically at all times, even in public and regardless of any actions taken to prevent everyone knowing everything at all times)

Longest I was able to hold that before the cognitive changes and what it would entail became too much was about 2-7 minutes.

That was enough guarantee that anything I need right now in terms of patient like stuff is handled immediately because I know how to raise a microscopic chunk of my energy to that level to send a request straight there.

Not sure if that makes sense. But its kind of like I tried to rise as high as possible just so i could go "hi everyone, i know I cant hold this but I had to drop for a visit" and then slowly work towards that.

The only way I could describe last spring and the shifts and stages I was in was heaven. In the literal actual sense. Me being the kind of person who likes secrets, privacy and developement. That felt like the wrong place to be. Still, was fun as heck.
About a year ago I experienced feelings like heaven.
More recently seemed more like boot camp.
I just hope I don't have to go through that again.
(01-10-2013, 03:03 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2013, 02:55 PM)omcasey Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted to ask what Monica just did.. due to it now already being put through I will just add that when I was still my single digits [40+ years ago] the sun emanated far more yellow than now.

Right! I'm not sure exactly when it changed, but it's been at least a couple of decades. So someone in their 20s or 30s won't know.

(01-10-2013, 02:55 PM)omcasey Wrote: [ -> ]This said, we are not all now, and were not all then necessarily in the same reality system, or functioning on the same spectrum of experience. Functioning within various spectrums evidences the tendency for people to see color differently. There are a multitude of factors to consider.

Exactly!!

i\m almost 30 and i know that the sun is brighter than it used to be!
Any claim demands a source. . .
and extraordinary claims demand extraordinary sources ! B-)

Read about temperatures and colors ?

Color +-Degres F?
============
cherry +-1200
red +-1600
yellow +-4000
white +-6000
blue +-

That is one reasom for blueish and redish stars. . .

Blue skies.
Unless the sun changed color overnight, the change wouldn't be perceivable if it gradually changed color over time. So attempting to 'prove' it is OR is not whiter or brighter is impossible without scientific measurements. The only way to measure without spoiling the data from pollutants in our atmosphere would be from space. To further complicate matters, any scientific data presented by the scientific 'authorities' at NASA can't be entirely trusted on a subject like that.

The only thing I have to go on at this point is my own speculation, which is my perception of the moon being very significantly brighter. That is, of course, entirely subjective.
(01-10-2013, 01:51 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]It's not the sun changing color, so must be something in the atmosphere.

Ten years ago is when I noticed planets appearing in the night sky before the stars would. I also remember when it began to appear blue through the clouds. 20 and 30 years ago I remember seeing the stars first. And a yellow sun that I could look directly at.

While the stars are not very visible to me because of pollution, the planets sure are visible. I can't imagine atmospheric conditions making the stars dimmer and reflections brighter.

Seems that the sun would be brighter to make reflected objects so bright now. There are days that I can't have the sun within my range of vision because of the brightness.
Definately noticed this Summer in Australia, Sun last year and this year appears more bright, the change in perception from Yellow to White, even actual heat feels more profound from the sun. Eg warmers days with clear sky heat has more impact on Eyes skins etc.. (numerous Friends have also noticed these changes and effect of sun). I find it interesting the lack of public scientifiic discussion particular something that is obvious living in this location. Perhaps to avoid possible concern or lack of interest.
(01-10-2013, 06:23 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Unless the sun changed color overnight, the change wouldn't be perceivable if it gradually changed color over time. So attempting to 'prove' it is OR is not whiter or brighter is impossible without scientific measurements. The only way to measure without spoiling the data from pollutants in our atmosphere would be from space. To further complicate matters, any scientific data presented by the scientific 'authorities' at NASA can't be entirely trusted on a subject like that.

The only thing I have to go on at this point is my own speculation, which is my perception of the moon being very significantly brighter. That is, of course, entirely subjective.
(01-10-2013, 08:22 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]There are days that I can't have the sun within my range of vision because of the brightness.
It's generally not a good idea to stare at the sun.
The Sun is classified as a G2V Yellow Dwarf star(because its visible radiation is strongest in yellow) with a color of white. Superman would probably still be ok.
The atmosphere scatters the blue spectrum of light from the white star, scattering it across the world, possibly making the appearance of the sun to be yellow. The different gasses and width/wavelength of the atmosphere will change the color and intensity of the Sun, and Moon, and stars, and Planets in the sky.
If the sun were yellow, or yellow back in the day, then it would be like sitting next to a yellow lightbulb. Everything that looks white would look yellow. The snow, paper, white shirts, the Surface of the Moon(I know this is actually gray, but it would sure look more yellow if the Sun was) Our parents would all know this profound difference in the color of everything. If the Sun had ever been yellow then we would hear tales and legends of the day that snow turned from a deep yellow color, to glistening white. People would have been wearing shirts all along that were actually white, but they thought were yellow! That darn Sun!

I'm 25.
Calvin and Hobbes is the best.
Actually this depends on the observer. If you would happen to be completely colorblind, you would only see shades of white to black. There are certain people who born with extra rods and cones that can discern more distinctive and varied shades of color outside our "normal" range of perception. This may explain why some are supposedly able to discern the shades of personal auras.
Calvin and Hobbes is the best.
Pages: 1 2