Bring4th

Full Version: New kid on the block
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Johan

NamasteHuh,
I'm new on the Forum. Found out I'm a wanderer about two years ago. I can't say I'm particularly excited about it. It was just a revelation to find out there are so many more.

Om
Hello.

Welcome to the forum. It's kind of like a magical playground for spiritual growth atm.

Enjoy yourself.
(01-10-2013, 07:46 AM)Johan Wrote: [ -> ]NamasteHuh,
I'm new on the Forum. Found out I'm a wanderer about two years ago. I can't say I'm particularly excited about it. It was just a revelation to find out there are so many more.

Om

Hello Johan, Welcome to bring4th .)

Don't (or do ZZzz) worry about what you are or are not. Live the way you think/feel is right Smile
Any who, you are not alone on this journey Heart

Namaste

Shin'Ar

Om

What is it about your experience that makes you think you are a wanderer?

Om

Welcome, Johan! Enjoy yourself here. This place is wonderful for learn/teaching.

Also, you are what you are, earth native or otherwise. It doesn't matter too much, the only thing that matters is being awake. Smile
Welcome Johan! step inside the tavern and let us listen to fiddles and have some ale!
Welcome aboard the Peace Train!

In all seriousness IMO you will not find a more peaceful forum on the internet. IMO, if you have 'found' this site then are indeed a Wanderer!

Namaste!

Chris

Cyan

I think that if you are in this forum it is very VERY probable that you are, by definition, either a wanderer or the oeprator of a bot software that will eventually read the output of your spam softwares dialogue and become interested in the LOO.

Either way, you're screwed. You're an omnipotent deity (that cant spell worth poo) but you cant figure out the spell of amnesia to forget that you are a wanderer. Hmm, sounds inconvenient.

My apologies if I seem abrupt but you indicated that being a wonderer may be a bother? If so then ask for a "spell of amnesia" and you'll forget you are one, thats how it works.

Johan

Namaste
Hi Shin'Ar,

Thank you for your response and question. What is it that makes me feel/believe I am a wanderer? Good, short question - long answer.

I am the middle of five fingers (brothers). I grew up in a balanced family, had lots of fun, and very few fights. It is difficult to explain, and sooo many moons ago, but I felt different even when I was only four years of age. I played on my own most of the time, and once heard my Mom say, "Johan is really a dreamer." I know I asked many questions and drove my parents up the wall.

In those days we used to have evening prayer and my Dad would read a verse or two from the bible and he would pray. As soon as he said amen I started asking questions about the verses he had just read. A regular question was, who is God?

I remember playing outside and then I would run into the kitchen and say, "Mom uncle or aunt so and so is going to die." At first I got a reprimand, but later on it changed to a question, "When?"
When I began school I had more fun. During breaks, mainly, when the kids were running and shouting I would just wander around, no pun intended. But then one day I saw these huge beings, all in white, and there were many of them, walking, floating. Their feet were just touching the ground. They simply walked amongst the kids, and I would see the kids running right through them, and I was so surprised because I thought they also saw these beings, well apparently not.

All these experiences made me a loner and I felt I did not belong there. I even told my Mom once, when I was about eight, that I believed I did not belong to our family. She asked why and I said I did not know, but I knew I was not really part of them.

My problems began when I was eleven/twelve. We all attended Sunday school and then the service. In those days the most popular and perpetual theme was brimstone and hell fire. The preacher used to say, and regularly, that we were all dirty sinners and that Jesus came to wash us with his precious blood. God, himself, was an absolute tyrant and murderer. He disliked everybody except one small tribe or group of tribes in one corner of the earth. He hated everyone else. I was terrified of God. Well this was a time when I asked even more questions and got fewer answers, but at the same time I also realised that God could not have been so bad. After all, I was a well behaved kid, most people liked me, and I thought then why would God not like me, if other people did.

When I got to standard seven (grade nine) in high school I had a serious problem with the church, because I simply did not believe them anymore. I had an unquenchable thirst for knowledge, especially the mysterious, because God was mysterious. I believe, and still do, that there is no such thing as coincidence. I believe I was led to a bookshop in town where there was a small section, a few shelves under the heading esoteric. In that section I saw books on meditation, and I did not have the faintest of ideas what it meant, but I started paging through these books, and what's more, I liked what I saw. It painted a different picture of God, a picture that I loved.

I read the Bible three times and the more I read it the more I realised that this book (collection of unrelated books) contained much wisdom. But unfortunately wisdom and urban legend stood side by side, which makes it often difficult for people to understand. But somehow God gave me a great measure of understanding and I could often discern myth from reality.

Because I had a problem with my church and their interpretation of the Bible, I thought that perhaps I should go to another church. Believe me, I visited all of them. The message was the same - an angry, egocentric God, and a pathetic Jesus. Meditation, however, was my saving grace. I got so many insights that I even began to consider leaving the established religion, which I eventually did. I felt I had out grown religion. Dogma stuck in my throat, I could not swallow it anymore.

But some thirty years ago one kept your feelings and believes, especially the ones I harbored, to yourself. Total rejection from family, friends and the community was the name of the game. I had this urge, this feeling of excitement, to talk about what I know.

I felt so helpless and sad when people, especially from one particular church, would stop one in the street wanting to tell you about Jesus. That's when I finally got the courage to talk about my viewpoint, my experiences, to the extent that these people were so uncomfortable, they were looking for excuses to get away from me.

I had many mystical (divine) experiences and inspirations. Here is some of them:
1. I never forgot my favorite question - Who is God? One day I decided I wanted to know the answer to this. I asked the question about ten fifteen times a day for a couple of days. One morning as I was driving on the highway, I asked again, and this answer came, not audibly, but unmistakably divine. "God is a state of being" I stopped right there on the highway, I could not believe this. And the meaning came with the answer, "you are also God". I then remembered it written in the Psalms, "ye are gods". After all, we are created in the image and likeness of God. What a profound realization!

2. I used to drive a lot, it was the nature of my work, so I had lots of time to think and to talk with God. It got so regular that everytime I had a question or a concern, I knew I would get and answer anything between immediately and three to four days. I once asked if I was on the right path, because spirituality does not follow dogma. There is no rule or book you can consult, no bible. I hardly ever listened to the radio while driving because that was my time with God. So I asked this question and as I took the off ramp from the highway, I switched on the radio, which I never did, and as I turned it on a song played and the words I heard was "your soul is in your hands." In fact I checked on the internet for those lyrics and there is a song like that.

3. I once drove on a piece of road with farmland on either side. As I looked to my right there was this lonely tree about hundred yards from the road. I did not see a tree, I saw part of myself. There was no me and a tree, it was only me. On the highway I did not see other people, well I did, but it was me. There was no sense of separation. Then I realised it was an experience of oneness.

I had many such experiences. And it made me realize that one cannot speak about God or knowing God unless you have experienced an aspect or facet of God. These are all facets of God, like compassion. I say I do not have faith, I have a knowing, a certainty about God. I believe I have gone beyond faith. After such an experience one does not need faith anymore, then you know.

I once contemplated the idea or concept (truth if you will) that I am and individualization of God. Like my finger is part of my body, and once I internalized this concept I had such an awesome experience of being an inseparable part of God, I was on a high for three days. For the past two years I got into the habit of doing more contemplation than meditation, and I found it to be a very powerful tool. In fact, I get more now out of contemplation than meditation.

Just as a matter of interest, in May of last year I went for my first channeling session, really only because I thought it would be fun. When the woman saw me, her first words were" My, but you have a huge energy field." When she began the session she seemed to have difficulty breathing, and she seemed totally perplexed. She said, "Johan I don't know what or who we have here, but its energy is overpowering, I have never experienced this before."
It seems my personal guide is of Tibetan origin. He said I have already lived more than 3,000 lives and have been a teacher/mentor
most of the time, living in the East mostly. In this live I was also a trainer/management consultant for twenty five years. According to the guide I have not lived all of my lives here on earth.

Then one day I came across the teachings of Ra, and that's where I read about the wanderer. When I read the description it felt like he/they were talking about me. Everything that happened in my life, since I was a kid, just fell into place. Well, if that makes me a wanderer, then I suppose I am, However, I do not feel special in anyway, I think I have walked a few miles along the path not to be misled by the ego. That's my story, and if I do not belong here, I'll be glad to move on. I have no craving for recognition or acceptance, never had.

Om

Namaste
Hi Cyan,

After reading your response I am wondering if, in fact, you are a wanderer. Because if you were, you would display compassion, which I do not see in your response. Compassion is the hallmark of wanderers, or perhaps, you are a joker?

You see a being (wanderer) from the 6th dimension has a real problem, that's why it is often a burden being one. You constantly stand with one foot in the 6th dimension and with the other in the 3rd dimension. In fact, you lead a double life. While being here in Rome you must often do as the Romans do. But at the same time your are intensely aware of your divine roots, and long to be with Source.

I would much rather move on than spend more time on this dimension which is going for the dumps anyway. So if I had a choice in the matter, guess what it would be?

But I also realize I have a mission, and no matter what, I will see it through because it was my choice to be here. I do not apologize if I hurt your frail ego, because I do not deal with egos, so I tend not to beat around the bush and pull no punches when it comes to sharing reality.

Om

Shin'Ar

(01-13-2013, 03:33 PM)Johan Wrote: [ -> ][font=Arial]
Namaste
Hi Shin'Ar,

Thank you for your response and question. What is it that makes me feel/believe I am a wanderer? Good, short question - long answer.

...It seems my personal guide is of Tibetan origin.

Wow, It is so refreshing to once again connect with a field of such age and power.

As I read through your story and approached the sentence about your guide, I was thinking that very thing to myself and how I had to try to remember to tell you that in my response, and then, I saw the sentence.

It sounds as though you are in fine tune with your guide and it sounds as though it is also very ancient and focused on assisting you in this incarnation.

(01-13-2013, 03:33 PM)Johan Wrote: [ -> ][font=Arial]

I think I have walked a few miles along the path not to be misled by the ego. That's my story, and if I do not belong here, I'll be glad to move on. I have no craving for recognition or acceptance, never had.

It is your ancient field of consciousness which allows you to realize this. You are most certainly in the right community here, so long as you do not let anyone lead you despite your intuition and especially against your Guide. Most people do not realize the great blessing of one who has gone one before us choosing to assist us.

Here you will find some who worship the Ra material as though it is their Bible and will be offended at any scrutiny of it.

You will also find some who, like you, have ancient fields of consciousness with which they struggle to understand.

There are also many various interpretations and opinions of the material just as would be natural in the considerations of any material if it is done with an open mind.

What you speak of regarding the ego will be a constant theme you will see in many of my posts. many do not understand, and because of the struggle to comprehend how one can be God and also be an individual, there is much frustration and heated debate over the topic of identity and self.

If you can tolerate the opinions, speculations and Ra faith pushers, you will find yourself quite at home here.

Once again, and now even moreso, it is a great pleasure to connect with you.
wonderful story brother !! great to have u here amongst us. so much of what u say resonates . welcome

norral Heart

Cyan

(01-13-2013, 03:33 PM)Johan Wrote: [ -> ]
Namaste
Hi Cyan,

After reading your response I am wondering if, in fact, you are a wanderer. Because if you were, you would display compassion, which I do not see in your response. Compassion is the hallmark of wanderers, or perhaps, you are a joker?

You see a being (wanderer) from the 6th dimension has a real problem, that's why it is often a burden being one. You constantly stand with one foot in the 6th dimension and with the other in the 3rd dimension. In fact, you lead a double life. While being here in Rome you must often do as the Romans do. But at the same time your are intensely aware of your divine roots, and long to be with Source.

I would much rather move on than spend more time on this dimension which is going for the dumps anyway. So if I had a choice in the matter, guess what it would be?

I quess it would be to choose to see the aspect of the whole of the design which you inhabit as being destined more for destruction than any other part of the design.

To me, I choose to show empathy to your world view which is one of the world going down the drain, I choose to not laugh at the sillyness of such a though. How could this world go to the dumps, when it is yet to be defined? How could this moment be any worse than the previous moment or the next moment when both are born of this moment? What is this aspect of the illusion that stands there and says to me, "my world is being destroyed, are you a fool for not seeing it" and i look at it and say, "i see that it is so, for you make it so by saying it so"

So i look at you my friend and say, empathy, I have more empathy for you than I care to express, not because of what I feel inside, but because I fear, that if i express my full empathy to you, you will think ill of it. So i do not show how in error your world view is, to me, but, it is an error that i am learning to love, so I am here, joking around.

I hope this answer clarifies my stand here?
since when is compassion a wanderer trait? lols. don't we even have negative wanderers? wanderer is just someone from another dimension that doesn't guarantee the person is perfect. as Ra says anyone who comes here becomes more or less human.

Johan

Namaste
Hi Oceania,

>> since when is compassion a wanderer trait >>

Good to see your point of view also. Let me explain. I don't know if your'e from the 5th or 6th dimension, nevertheless, it makes you, for lack of a better descriptive term, an advanced being, not better than anybody, but more mature in your spiritual armory. A wanderer, being and advanced entity, volunteered to come to earth. He/she did not volunteer to score browny points, but from a deep sense of compassion to alleviate suffering.

It is your individual responsibility to elevate/enhance your own level of consciousness, and once you've achieved a certain level of spiritual maturity you will not have to seek answers anymore, they will come to you. Consciousness is your level of Knowing (not knowledge), Understanding and Wisdom. In short it is a measure of spiritual enlightenment. Enlightenment does not burst forth in a cloud of immeasurable energy and bliss, as most people seem to believe. For some people it happens, they are far and few between. Enlightenment is mostly a gradual process of growth.

<< don't we even have negative wanderers? >>

You will not find negative wanderers. "Wanderer" is another label for spirit, just as the spirit of any other being, the difference is the level of spiritual maturity. I do not believe the Karmic Masters would allow anyone to come and pretend to be a wanderer, who is in fact a teacher, to mess around if he/she does not have the spiritual credentials (level of required consciousness).

You see, negativity can only be ascribed to the ego, the spirit can never, never, be negative because it is an individualization of God, it has God attributes, although it is not God yet. Allow spirit more the opportunity to manifest in life and ego will become less prominent.

<< wanderer is just someone from another dimension that doesn't guarantee the person is perfect

If spirit has much negative Karma to redeem it will not be a wanderer. Also a wanderer is not just someone from another dimension, it is a special being, special in the sense that other beings, if given the choice will never volunteer to come to earth, because of the suffering. A wanderer volunteers to suffer in order to gain a better understanding of humanity, and to become a more adept teacher.

And also when you refer to someone, you actually refer to a personality, and a personality is an expression of the ego. Let me tell you there are many imposters, all who claim to be wanderers are not. It has beccome a greatly romanticised idea, as if it gives one a special kind of status. Many have come and knocked on the door, but few are let in.

<< as Ra says anyone who comes here becomes more or less human >>

True indeed. But you must never forget, you are not human. The human part of you is the ego. So more or less human means the degree to which you allow ego to rule your life. Let me tell you this. There are so called gurus who proclaim the ego must be destroyed. The ego has an important role to play, and if it was not for ego you would not have lasted an hour here on earth The problem is, spirit has, unfortunately, given away much of its power to ego.

I want to quote from Wikipedia "In Genesis, Esau returned to his brother Jacob being famished from the fields. He begged his twin brother to give him some "red pottage". (paralleling his nickname, Hebrew: אדום`Edom, meaning "Red".) Jacob offered to give Esau a bowl of stew in exchange for his birthright (the right to be recognized as firstborn), and Esau agreed. Thus Jacob buys/exchanges Esau's birthright. This is believed to be the origin of the English phrase "mess of pottage".

This is the story of the ego. Everytime you (spirit) reincarnate you become Esau and you sell your birthright, your free will, to Jacob (ego). When you are born, you come into a hostile world. All around you there are beings in white and green dresses, with gloves on and dangerous shiny weapons in their hands, dazzling bright lights. They pull you from your safe haven and even slap you as a welcome gesture.

This is the time when spirit decides this place is too dangerous. Ego steps forward and says, "don't worry, I'll take care of you, let me make the decisions and you'll be safe and survive." This is the moment when you (spirit) give away your God-given birth right, which is your free will. Now the ego is in charge. So in essence the ego only has the power over you to the extent that you allow it. The ego has, over the years in your life, become power hungry. The ego is so "egocentric" that it is afraid to die. That is the only reason so many people are afraid of death. The spirit longs to go, but the ego fights and holds on. When spirit moves on, back to Source, the ego disappears like mist before the sun, and it knows it. It is some degree of intelligence, infact, it is fed by the mind.

So, yes, you can be more human if you want to be, but never forget, you are here as a co-creator with God. Your (our) responsiblity is to assist in elevating the consciousness of the earth so it can also ascend to a higher realm. But unfortunately we are more involved in the process of breaking down.

Brings me back to my original statement. It is a burden to be a wanderer. But the responsibility is performed with love and compassion to alleviate suffering. Isn't that what the Buddha also said?

OM
thanks that's interesting. i disagree though that one will always act compassionately.

Johan

(01-14-2013, 02:16 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]thanks that's interesting. i disagree though that one will always act compassionately.

Namaste
Hi Oceana,

Your are right. One will not always act compassionately. The real sense of compassion occurs before your next decision to reincarnate, and once here on earth there are a few factors (variables) that will influence your degree of compassion.

1. The degree of power ego is given by you.
2. Your degree of remembrance, i.e. how much of the purpose of your mission you remember.
3. The life choices you make.

You see, your memory of your origin (Source) is somewhat blanked out, otherwise what would be the purpose of being here. When you agree to reincarnate as a wanderer, you are already spiritually advanced, but by agreeing you also accept all the hardships that go with living as a human being here on earth. No favors, because your'e part of The Family.

Even Jesus at times allowed ego some free reign. Think about his anger when he saw the money lenders and gamblers in the temple. He overturned the tables and whipped them. So compassion is always a choice.

OM
i loved that scene. Jesus was furious haha.

if i ever did agree to wander, i doubt i'd do it again. does that mean compassion diminished? does that mean i got wiser? maybe realized my limits? who knows.

Johan

(01-14-2013, 02:48 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i loved that scene. Jesus was furious haha.

if i ever did agree to wander, i doubt i'd do it again. does that mean compassion diminished? does that mean i got wiser? maybe realized my limits? who knows.

Namaste
Hi Oceania,

The main trait of all spiritual beings is compassion. You will never lose compassion, you cannot, and it will not diminish, in fact, it will shine brighter the more your consciousness elevates.

Remember, because free will is one of the pillars of creation (the universe), you have choice. God will not and cannot violate one of his own laws. So even if you decide not to reincarnate again as a wanderer, you will still be loved and your choice will be honored.

It will not mean you got wiser, you are here because of your wisdom anyway. It will simply mean you exercised your choice to grow further in the "Heavenly" realms. What a wonderful prospect!

OM
that's a nice way of looking at it.