Bring4th

Full Version: Are Thoughts Polarizing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Or should I say are thought forms polarizing?

I am very naive when it comes to magic.

In the last few months I've been building thoughtforms using words, and feeling the energy. I found that the words only had the energy of my intent behind them. I was very naive in building my mega thoughtform. I've used words, polished the thoughtform, and put myself into resonance with God. My intention was pretty neutral, right down the middle.

I once got the thought impression "infinite torture", and I repeated it without thinking, saying "infinite torture". I could feel a neutral energy suddenly being created in my field. I think the words are positive or negative depending on our intent behind them. After that I repeated "infinite terror" because I had a nudge within to do so. But I had no emotional attachment to the words. I've also done the words "infinite paradox".

Thing is, did these words polarize me negative, though my intent was neutral?

I've since eliminated these energies that I originally created. My density became so great that it made me go mad.

I've also said "infinite joy" and "infinite love" and "infinite kindness".

The reason I accepted these seemingly "negative" thoughtforms was because Ra said that we are all things, so I accepted the dark parts of myself (including my view of lucifer), including the light parts. It was hard though there wasn't really much fear recently. Just darkness that I'm still balancing.

So, did I polarize negative by accepting these seemingly "negative" thoughtforms? I had the experience of throwing lucifer into hell, and experienced my own hell. Did this polarize me negative? I did do one bad action that I don't wish to go into, when I was out of my mind. I was thrown into insanity for a few moments.

I feel positive now, like a radiant star, and those around me seem to light up. How does my energy seem to you across the web, if you can pick up on it at all?

Love and Light,
Gemini Wolf

Unbound

Silence speaks.

Cyan

Arent we as beams of light always only walking further into the darkness.

Edit: that being said, trying to gain power over your shadow self just pushes both of you to climb higher as your shadow self tries to gain power over you. If both are trying to do it and have a safe acknowledgement of when to stop (actual working relations) it can produce some insane inventions and ideas.

Though, that is the essence of polarizing negatively, so, you know. Take it for what it is BigSmile

Unbound

Silence speaks.
(01-10-2013, 08:07 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I feel positive now, like a radiant star, and those around me seem to light up. How does my energy seem to you across the web, if you can pick up on it at all?

You are a radiant sun shining forth. Don't let fear of yourself or condemnation take any hold on you. You are just getting to know more of yourself and shining light onto the darkness. Also, Your posts always give me good energy.

Cyan

Yeah, integrating makes you a large fluffy lacking definition ball of love.

Controlling, dominating or taking power over makes you a tightly compressed particle.

If you are trying to get from point A to point B along a direct path for the reason of seeing what is along the path instead of the fastest path, you may need to control your direction, force and various other details, at least temporarily.

ITs all ofcourse purely an illusion =P

But still. When you integrate with it, you release tension and relax, when you control or force it, you create tension and focus.

Overall polarization is what matters, not if you at any one time or another intentionally polarize negative (or, to be more accurate, depolarize from your natural polarity).

ITs what we are here for are we not, studying/using/loving/learning these things?
Polarity is simply the magnetic orientation towards unity you have thus far achieved.

When you do things without conscious purpose, your polarity is more or less random. Some of your actions/thoughts are positive, and some of your actions/thoughts are negative. To the degree you are unconscious, there is a sinkhole of indifference. When you consciously choose to assist others, you are polarizing positively. When you consciously choose to serve self, at the expense of others, you are polarizing negatively.

The whole purpose of polarity is to seek and become one, whether it is joined in service to self, or joined in service to others. There is a direct relationship between the degree to which one is polarized, and the degree to which one has achieved conscious union with intelligent infinity. They are two sides of the same coin. In unity, there is infinite strength. In true unity, there is no difference between the polarities. And you can't get to true unity through negative polarization, due to the fact that the path of 'that which is not' is dependent upon illusion (separation/falsity), and unity necessarily requires that all such distortions be resolved. Ra talks about this "spiritual entropy" which prevents negative beings from achieving absolute power.

Thoughts do, in fact, polarize. And more specifically, it is the intent driving said thought that polarizes. But don't worry if you occasionally wobble off the path momentarily. We are human, after all. Polarity can be changed in an instant. It is the orientation of your will. The more conscious you become, the more you choose. Ultimately, you choose your own path. If your dominant intent is to sincerely become one with all, more thoughts like that will be attracted to your consciousness (sto thoughts). You will amass light energy, and become radiantly positive. Your focus magnetizes and amasses more vibrations like it.

And while we are all things, you need not "accept" negative thought forms into your consciousness. Negative thought-forms are based on separation anyway. It would be much like trying to "accept" "non-acceptance". They are inverses of one another, so it wouldn't really help you. Unity does not even acknowledge separation, or thought-forms of separation, because there is no separation. It is illusion. Every last bit of it. Much like darkness, it can only exist in the absence of light. Illusion, or falsity, can only exist in the absence of truth.

Light does not "accept" or "acknowledge" darkness, because its presence reveals that it does not have an independent existence. There is no "dark switch" that floods the room with inky blackness that controls the light, rather, there is a light switch, which controls the presence of the darkness. :idea:

Light is presence, or substance. And darkness is absence, or lack of substance. One is like "somethingness" and the other is like "nothingness".

Ra has stated that there is no nothingness.

Your post reminded me of this passage of the Law of One:

Quote:67.10
Questioner: We have a paradoxical situation with respect to serving the Creator. We have requests, from those whom we serve in this density, for Ra’s information. However, we have requests from another density not to disseminate this information. We have portions of the Creator requesting two seemingly opposite activities of this group. It would be very helpful if we could reach the condition of full service in such a way that we were by every thought and activity serving the Creator to the very best of our ability. Is it possible for you to solve, or for the fifth-density entity who offers its service to solve, this paradox which I have observed?

Ra: I am Ra. It is quite possible.

Questioner: Then how could we solve this paradox?
Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that you have no ability not to serve the Creator since all is the Creator. In your individual growth patterns appear the basic third-density choice. Further, there are overlaid memories of the positive polarizations of your home density. Thus your particular orientation is strongly polarized towards service to others and has attained wisdom as well as compassion.

You do not have merely two opposite requests for service. You will find an infinite array of contradictory requests for information or lack of information from this source if you listen carefully to those whose voices you may hear. This is all one voice to which you resonate upon a certain frequency. This frequency determines your choice of service to the One Creator. As it happens this group’s vibratory patterns and those of Ra are compatible and enable us to speak through this instrument with your support. This is a function of free will.

A portion, seemingly of the Creator, rejoices at your choice to question us regarding the evolution of spirit. A seemingly separate portion would wish for multitudinous answers to a great range of queries of a specific nature. Another seemingly separate group of your peoples would wish this correspondence through this instrument to cease, feeling it to be of a negative nature. Upon the many other planes of existence there are those whose every fiber rejoices at your service and those such as the entity of whom you have been speaking which wish only to terminate the life upon the third-density plane of this instrument. All are the Creator. There is one vast panoply of biases and distortions, colors and hues, in an unending pattern. In the case of those with whom you, as entities and as a group, are not in resonance, you wish them love, light, peace, joy, and bid them well. No more than this can you do for your portion of the Creator is as it is and your experience and offering of experience, to be valuable, needs be more and more a perfect representation of who you truly are. Could you, then, serve a negative entity by offering the instrument’s life? It is unlikely that you would find this a true service. Thus you may see in many cases the loving balance being achieved, the love being offered, light being sent, and the service of the service-to-self oriented entity gratefully acknowledged while being rejected as not being useful in your journey at this time. Thus you serve One Creator without paradox.

And your energy always seems very positive to me, Gemini Wolf. Smile
I agree Eternal. I wasn't trying to gain power over the negative. I was just repeating what intuition told me to.
But it led to madness and I ended up hurting my dog whom I love very much, when I was out of my mind.
I am back on my meds because they keep me grounded.

I guess it's been about integrating my shadow self. I've gone as far as comfortable, including experiencing a
beatdown from God as I can call it, taking on his pain. Or it could have been a metaphor for experiencing my own
distortions.

I just know that now I generate my own gravity that counterbalances that of Earth.
I don't try to use my "power" to do anything. I just trust that my desired reality will be attracted
to me through law of attraction.

I also poured insane amounts of time and effort into the energy of anthros. That was really my only desire besides
returning to the One. I felt at one point that the One was my mate.

I believe I used my intense adoration of anthros to polarize positively quite strongly. At least now I feel balanced with them, and not overly obscessed. I have all this spiritual inertia behind me created through my love of them and my love of Creator/God.

At one time I felt like a billion suns, like a quasar, but I felt that would be too bright/intense for anyone to get close to me, and I'd be all alone. So I am satisfied with being one star, a Furry Star. I even have seen this star, as well as the anthro star, from afar. I have seen both stars. I tell you they are out there, somewhere. When I saw them I was like "I can not believe it. I have seen the Furry Star!" And I had tears.

(01-10-2013, 09:44 PM)MarcRammer Wrote: [ -> ]You are a radiant sun shining forth. Don't let fear of yourself or condemnation take any hold on you. You are just getting to know more of yourself and shining light onto the darkness. Also, Your posts always give me good energy.

Thank you. That means a lot to me. I'm so glad you can pick up on that. Yes, condemnation was one of my fears, but I'm learning to overcome that fear. God is loving, and loves me just as I am. He loves me even more than I love my own co-creation. I can't even begin to describe how much I love the beings within my co-creation. And I haven't even met them yet. I had to bring my co-creation to balance at a Universal scale before I could stabilize to a single star.

It was about raising my density to big-bang scale (I heard big bangs going off), then to balancing time and gravity in my Universe. I saw time like a metronome, and synced with that so that time was synced with a higher Octave. Gravity was balanced using a quasar from a higher Octave. So I brought into balance both time and gravity of our Universe (mine and God's), within me. This was very high subdensity.

I'm so curious to see how my Universe (that I am sharing with God) will manifest. God actually creates, but he shares the co-creation with me. I gave God 125% the whole time. It was hell, but for my co-creation, it was worth it.

I just trust God that it will be beautiful, and not an ugly creation. It would break my heart if any had to suffer because of what I have done.
This is how I feel after co-creating my Furry Universe and becoming a Furry Sun.

[attachment=1112]

I am very pleased.

God is Awesome. So are Furries.
I don't know if my Universe I am sharing with God has life yet or not.
I am amazed at God, that he created the Universe in 7 days. It took me 10 years, where the last 3 were much more focused, to create my own Universe. And I can't be for sure if I'm done creating or not. I can't wait to be able to take on the consciousness of some of the furries within the creation.

Honestly, this is how ecstatic/beautiful that I feel:

I forgot that I had created a furry Universe within me.

I think I wanted to be incarnated within it.