Bring4th

Full Version: Myers Briggs: Wanderers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm curious whether there is a predominate Myers-Briggs personality type for wanderers, or whether wanderers with specific soul group/social memory complex associations identify with specific Myers-Briggs types.

I am an INTJ.

Here is a link to the test if you haven't taken it:

http://similarminds.com/jung.html
I have noted in at least one other thread with similar intent, that wanderers appear to be more predominantly type INTJ than the general population.
I saw and commented on an older post exploring the I/E dichotomy, and wanted to flush out the Myers Briggs a little more generally. Somewhere between 1-2% of the population is made-up of INTJs, many of whom are either atheists or agnostics. Yet I've noticed that this forum has more INTJs than most other "Starseed" websites, where "Feelers" seem to be in greater predominance. Admittedly I make only frequent appearances on those sites because they often lack discernment.
I've gotten INFP in the past, and did so again right now.
I got INFP, also but it was tied with INTP

Brittany

I'm INFP today. I've also been INFJ and INTP. Every time I take this test I get a different answer. My personality is generally in a state of flux.
Yea I used to be INTP prior to discovering spirituality but now it seems I'm an INFP

kdsii

INTP. Interesting, we all fit together. Smile
I'm more than a little intrigued by the idea of other spiritual INTJs. I will be exploring this further on the INTJ forum. I would note that many of the INTJs I know have something of "dark bent."
Interesting I usually always get Infp but this time I got Enfp. Guess it is indicative of the changes I have gone through in the past year. I suppose as one balances one also does away with limiting themselves to a certain category. I aim to develop every side of me and gain prowess with each category.
thats crazy lol, i just got INTP now aswell lol. seems introverted intuitive is in vogue lol
feelers aren't all feel goody numbskulls. i have a strong F but that doesn't mean i don't think. i'm infp. i think most spiritual people are intuitive and introverted, as we need those qualities to look within.
For any who were curious...I was met with vehement derision on the INTJ Forum when I mentioned anything Spiritual or to do with Wanderers. haha

Also, Oceania, I meant no offense, and did not mean to suggest everyone who is a "feeler" is a "numbskull."
"INFPs do not like conflict, and go to great lengths to avoid it." - lol!
lol that's funny.
INFP here. Same as last time I did the survey months ago.
[Image: uPp0k.gif]

Brittany

Lol Rie!
Yet another INFP here

I think when I did one of these in Highschool I got INTJ
As stated in the other thread, I am an INTP. I will probably re-do the test since I did it over a year ago. But the description of INTP's fit me so nearly perfect I doubt I will come up with different results: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...2#pid68462
For the ENFP-INFP 'wandering' folks who do not want to take test over: lol
(01-15-2013, 01:49 AM)rie Wrote: [ -> ]For the ENFP-INFP 'wandering' folks who do not want to take test over: lol

Thanks rie.
Parsons you realize you've taken the test all wrong?
I don't see how that's possible since the results match my personality very closely...
what do you make decicions on? feelings or thought? gut or noggin

Cyan

INTP - "Architect". Greatest precision in thought and language. Can readily discern contradictions and inconsistencies. The world exists primarily to be understood. 3.3% of total population.
are the INs a small percentage in general or why is it i always hear about the IN types being so rare?
Interesting thread Smile I'm an INTP.
I took a long "official" test when I was 16-17 and the results were very clearly INTP. Since then I have investigated the personality types again (I actually looked into that no more than 6 months ago) and yes, the result still applies to my personality with as much exactitude as a label/personality test can have. I'm also very stable personality-wise. What you see is what you get Smile
INFJ "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.
Pages: 1 2