Bring4th

Full Version: thought creating reality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was wondering how people have seen this manifesting in their own lives?

my nearly 3yr old nephew seems to be changing the colour of his eyes - it's really interesting. he has/had blue eyes but he has over the past few months he has insisted that they are green, and that he has 'lovely green eyes' and now they do seem to be turning green.

(i know that kids eyes change colour from blue anyway, but that's in the first year of life, if they're blue for a year they normally stay blue Smile )

anyway, i was amazed on thursday when i saw his eyes

ayadew

I usually do not because I want to permit and not manipulate.
It's quite handy to intend to not miss the bus though. Smile But it's also difficult, like saying "I will simply not think about dinosaurs!" And there you go thinking about dinosaurs anyway, because you're thinking that you shouldn't. So you go around thinking "I don't want to miss the bus!"
That's how it usually goes, and I end up intending the things I do not wish.

You can see this on a bad day. You sleep bad, you think everything is poop and of course the result is that you'll have a poopy day. Very annoying!

Better to think "I will reach the bus in time." or better yet "I will accept all things in love." <- that's what I do mostly.
And well, it works quite good. BigSmile

Reality is both subjective and objective, as the paradox creates. Subjective in that it becomes whatever you want it to be. Objective in that there is a foundation which you base this subjectivity on and your mind is quite deeply stuck in the objective reality - the 'physical'.

When one truly realises the reality is only relatively real that's when thoughts really become 'reality'
rrrrr Smile
This is what I have experienced. I end up getting most things I want, the problem is that I don't see all consequences of it. The universe just continue to throw my folly in my face so I can understand it.
The latest occurence was "I want a bike." and sure I got a bike from my father's house, but it is just a mess and not usable.

The ancient occult saying "The more power an entity has the less it uses it." rings very true, for the more you see the love and perfection behind everything the more you realise there is no need for you to intervene and change anything.
I definitely believe it's possible to change hair and eye color with thought. The "glamor" is a well known manipulation in the world of magic. I've done it myself by accident I think. When I turned 11 my personality changed quite a lot into a very confident and assertive being, and my hair turned from my natural light brown into pure white-platinum blonde out of nowhere, and my eyes changed into light blue from dark green. Now my hair seems to be infused with every color from red to light blonde to dark brown, and in the sunlight it looks like super reflective gold. It's possible that this is just how some people naturally develop, with lots of color changes, but I've seen personally that it has reflected my mental state when it happens.. It's really cool that your nephew seems to be fixated on his green eyes because I can totally relate to doing that. He is so tiny, I would definitely encourage him to keep on being so open to magic instead of explaining how our world doesn't believe in this type of thing.
Gosh, I really hate to come off as a cynic but I have such a hard time understanding/believing this direct translation of manifestation.

For me, thought manifestation was more a "if you put your mind to it you can accomplish anything" than a "If you want something enough, it'll happen".

But I do not completely dismiss it. If the world has taught me one thing, it is that nothing is ever as it seems. Infinity is a hard concept to grasp, but it exists. I was just wondering if anyone else shares my thoughts?

As for the hair color. It is quite normal for change to occur while growing up. That's not to say it is not because of the developing spirit though! My brother went from platinum blonde to dark brown. I went from dark brown to golden brown. My eyes change color continually (I think it goes by season, but who knows.)

What I'm saying is, the way I interpret this manifestation by thought idea is this:

If I want to be come president, then I will start performing actions to become president. I will go through the rigors of college, the political mountain climb, and dilly with the lobbyists.

If I want to become spiritual, I will meditate everyday, I will eat healthy and live honestly.

If I want something, I will take physical actions to attain it. Not just want it mentally and wait for it to appear. Again, this is in no way disbelief post, just my take on a philosophy.
I believe eye colors are subject to seasonal changes too, but how on earth would the little kid know his eyes are now going to become green? It's an interaction. Who knows if he uses precognition for something that occurs naturally or is actually changing the color of his eyes. Perhaps changing the color of your eyes is natural.. Perhaps there is no difference between precognition and creation.

That said, bigger miracles happen. Smile

Clordio Wrote:For me, thought manifestation was more a "if you put your mind to it you can accomplish anything" than a "If you want something enough, it'll happen".
That's certainly a large part of it Clordio. You can't usually expect things to happen for you if you just want it enough. See it that if you think positively as a creator you'll get a huge return on investment that's actually a boost over working just as hard and doubting all the way.

Sometimes we compare the universe to a mirror, basically what you show it is what it shows you. Meaning that if you work in harmony towards a goal the universe does the same. If you work in struggle towards a goal the universe does the same. If you're not working but wanting then the universe is not working but showing you what you want.

Wanting something very hard but not working towards it even if only in expression or dreams won't create an outcome. Just a tiny drop of work can make all the difference. You often see successful people not actually putting much work in. Their image of success is so clear they only need little bits of effort to fuel the machine.

At any rate the path is clear from all paradigms. Cool
(12-05-2009, 10:08 PM)Clordio Wrote: [ -> ]Gosh, I really hate to come off as a cynic but I have such a hard time understanding/believing this direct translation of manifestation.

If you do not believe it to be so, it will not be so.

(12-05-2009, 10:08 PM)Clordio Wrote: [ -> ]For me, thought manifestation was more a "if you put your mind to it you can accomplish anything" than a "If you want something enough, it'll happen".

It is not about wanting something. It is about having it.

One must manifest by thinking what is desired has already come to pass, for if you think about wanting something, the manifestation results in the manifestation of wanting something. Understand?

ie, when I was camping one time, I wanted/needed a small briquette type BBQ. I knew I wouldn't find such a thing for miles, as there wasn't a town or a store for 30 miles (50 km), so I pictured having one, and that it would find me. I then drove over to the nearby store for some supplies, and there was a garage sale sign to a farm a few hundred yards away. I thought I should stop by the garage sale and have a quick look, and there was the BBQ I had thought of, exactly. This is but one small example of how my world has always worked. I could cite many examples of how I change the world around me by manifesting what I desire.

Again, nothing will come to pass if you do not believe it to be so, and things do require honest work. As the old saying goes, "IF you want the apples, you have to shake the tree". The nice thing is, if you believe the apples will fall, it doesn't take much shaking BigSmile
(12-05-2009, 10:49 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]
Clordio Wrote:For me, thought manifestation was more a "if you put your mind to it you can accomplish anything" than a "If you want something enough, it'll happen".
That's certainly a large part of it Clordio. You can't usually expect things to happen for you if you just want it enough. See it that if you think positively as a creator you'll get a huge return on investment that's actually a boost over working just as hard and doubting all the way.

The 'manifesting', aka 'Law of Attraction' philosophy is something that I've been curious about for a long time, but never put it in to practice since I always got too caught up in thinking about the details about how something would come about. That is, I would think of something I wanted but would immediately give it up thinking it to be impossible. Just recently I've been hearing more and more about this so I'm finally going to give it an honest go without expectation as to how it should happen. I'm open to the possibility of my goal being reached in seemingly magical ways, or through being at the right place at the right time to witness opportunities for myself to make reach my goal, or whatever other method. Either way doesn't make much difference to me, the manifestation is the goal so as long as other selves are not put out or harmed by the means, I don't care too much about how it happens.

Looking back on my life I seem to have 'manifested', so to say, pretty much everything I've wanted through the years. I'm pretty damn happy with where I am, who I am, what I have, who I'm with, etc. so I don't have much reason to doubt that this principal would work. (Or maybe I'm just like everyone else but am optomistic? Smile) I think a lot of people manifest things all the time, although they don't know it. Certainly people who complain that they never get a break in life usually don't get one, and the people who always trust that the universe will provide are provided for. (I don't know how this works out in to the larger global picture though when we consider third world countries and their problems of diseases, starvation, etc. It would be a worthwhile discussion.)

Considering that our reality is not, but illusory, and that we are all creators as well as THE creator (all being one) I do not have much room to doubt that this works spiritually.

---

A quick note about eye colors, yes childrens' eyes will fluctuate some times, however as an anecdote my mother-in-law who is in her mid 60's has had her eyes change color in the last few years from dark brown to light blue...! She's a very, very loving and STO oriented person who is ever expanding her ability to heal with Reiki. She makes no assumptions but we have loosely interpreted this change as symbolic in her "ramping up" with her healing skills. (she did not consciously intend to change her eye color).
(12-07-2009, 12:05 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]as an anecdote my mother-in-law who is in her mid 60's has had her eyes change color in the last few years from dark brown to light blue...!

I agree that the color change could be a result of energy work, intention, etc. but otoh, it can also be just a normal part of aging. I once met an elderly (much older than 60s, more like 80) Hispanic woman (an ex-boyfriend's grandmother) whose eyes were brown on the outer perimeter, and blue in the middle of the iris. I commented about her unusual eyes to my (then) boyfriend and he said that her eyes had always been dark brown, but that they were turning blue due to aging...losing their pigment. I accepted this at the time, but...now I wonder!
(12-08-2009, 09:16 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]I agree that the color change could be a result of energy work, intention, etc. but otoh, it can also be just a normal part of aging. I once met an elderly (much older than 60s, more like 80) Hispanic woman (an ex-boyfriend's grandmother) whose eyes were brown on the outer perimeter, and blue in the middle of the iris. I commented about her unusual eyes to my (then) boyfriend and he said that her eyes had always been dark brown, but that they were turning blue due to aging...losing their pigment. I accepted this at the time, but...now I wonder!

I have little doubt that it is a result of age, indeed almost everything can be rationally explained in some way, what's important is the interpretation or symbolism one gains by what one observes, no? Especially where synchronicity is involved Wink
(12-06-2009, 12:20 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]ie, when I was camping one time, I wanted/needed a small briquette type BBQ. I knew I wouldn't find such a thing for miles, as there wasn't a town or a store for 30 miles (50 km), so I pictured having one, and that it would find me. I then drove over to the nearby store for some supplies, and there was a garage sale sign to a farm a few hundred yards away. I thought I should stop by the garage sale and have a quick look, and there was the BBQ I had thought of, exactly. This is but one small example of how my world has always worked. I could cite many examples of how I change the world around me by manifesting what I desire.

So, have you yet turned your creative powers to ending world hunger or manifesting the enlightenment of all beings? Why stop with a BBQ?

ayadew

Our very, loving presence here is enough to change the reality matrix.. for we ARE the reality matrix.
I created a reality where I only eat once a day BigSmile
A 3 year old does not know that something is impossible, so for him it is easily not only possible but probable.

I did something similar when I was 25. Car "accident," near death experience, and months later out of the hospital in a wheel chair for life. I simply refused to believe it. My disbelief was absolutely certain, because I had never (at that time) studied healing or anatomy. It took about 21/2 years, and I've been walking ever since.

The trick becomes more difficult as we mature, (and "know" better), because absolute certainty without a shadow of a doubt seems necessary.

Another time my cat Ralph brought a mouse into the house, and Ralph was chasing it and giving it a very hard time. Mouse ran under the desk, Ralph stationed himself in front of the desk, and I saw the mouse run down the hall. While Ralph was busy elsewhere, I decided to save the mouse's life. I managed to catch it (poor thing was probably exhausted) and I picked it up and carried it outside. While doing that the mouse bit me and I was bleeding. I washed my hand, and didn't worry. All my friends said I had to go to the hospital, because mice carry diseases and I would become infected. I decided no, the mouse wouldn't hurt me, because I saved its life. Hand healed easily.

Again, complete ignorance was on my side.
21/2 years = two and one half