Bring4th

Full Version: Learnings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Things I am learning.

My crown chakra was a bit dark because of some beliefs I held onto.
I've worked hard to overcome those beliefs.

There isn't some God out there that will judge me and send me to hell.
We are all God.
I am God.
I accept the power/love/wisdom that I gave away.
I allow myself to become who and what I am.
Anthros and furries are nothing special.
They are like any other being, equally important in Creator's eyes.
My love grows by the day.
My love for you burns like the sun certain days.
The positive love I feel tickles me.
I smile and like a child I see the world with wonder.
Everything is new to me.
There is no time.
Time/space and space/time are compressing into one.
We have made the shift.
Thoughts are manifesting faster.
We drive our reality (so for me I choose not to drink).
I am a cosmic god, while still veiled, but slowly becoming unveiled (like you).
So why fear anything?

Love and Light my dearest friends.
-Gemini Wolf

Unbound

We are ever and always your ally, my friend Gemini, we honour you and your endeavourous pathway, deepest blessings brother. Smile
I appreciate that Eternal. It matters to me that people care. I think the world is beginning to change for the better. I can feel it in the air. I was SOOO close to becoming trapped in darkness for a very long time. I became very vulnerable and honest with myself. Only by the love/light of others (and God) was I pulled out of the fire. I am eternally grateful to others for the help they have given me, even if they do not realize.

It might be hard to imagine how much intelligent energy I had to download into myself to do the work I did, which made me go mad at a few points. I am still crying at times. I did something that will haunt me the rest of my life, though it could have been MUCH worse. I wanted to die like 3 times.
(01-13-2013, 09:38 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]There isn't some God out there that will judge me and send me to hell.

After growing up being "scared saved" I am still learning that there's not an angry God in sky mad at me for my seeming failures. I'm happy to see your growth and you always bring joy to my heart.
i like that driving thing... i want to drive sober too lol.

Cyan

I'm not driving yet. I'm opening up auditions for a driver. That way, I get the extra service of being driven around, and they get the extra service of having a person and place in which to provide extra service Smile
Thanks for breaking it down for me in pm Eternal.
I am Creator.
I exist in stillness and silence.
I feel the energies shifting towards this truth.
As a Creator I choose:

Let there be World Peace
Let there be infinite love freely shared
Let the Light perfectly balance the Love

Or is my job as Creator not to create but to experience what is already created?

I've been away from work, out on disability for over a month. I went in today and they said I was radiating, and I had the biggest smile being there. It will be a bit before I can go back to work. But I could tell they could feel my love, even if they didn't realize it.
Yesterday I had a pair of headphones that broke. Just snapped in half while I was wearing them. I thought I was going to have to go without, and then remembered I had another pair. Turns out this new pair is USB, and is way, way better. It even has a mic.

The old pair just didn't get loud enough to hear many movies/songs. This new pair blows away the old pair in both quality and intensity of sound, as well as comfortability. So major plus there.

It also has a very subtle volume control.

Just like emotions, they can have great intensity, but also great subtlety.

I'm chillin' now with the Lion King soundtrack.
Beautiful, and very well written words Gemini!
I also feel things are manifesting faster and faster quite literally at my own will and desire.