Bring4th

Full Version: Request: Check up/Energy reading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. I'm not sure where to put this, or exactly what I am about to write... I lived my life strongly from the side of intellect. I'm not saying I am a brainiac or anything, but I really, really thought about everything I was doing. I went from reading science and sci-fi books for most of my life, to recently transitioning to more eastern readings. I have read through the Ra Material and a few books on other channeling's by Q'uo, Aaron, and Jeshua and can't help to see the similarities between them and the religions of the world.

Now to the main part. I have a hard time feeling things. I have always been one at funerals to just be standing there staring. Ever since I was small I would go to a funeral and just be there thinking about how sad I should be feeling. The rest of my family would be crying, and I would just have a strong feeling of waiting. I think that I have some major blockage somewhere in me, but alas, am unable to feel where it is. I keep reading stories of others on here noticing angelic presences, feeling their own blockages, seeing the colors of their centers being off-hue, awakening to this divine world that is all around us. I have been trying to get started on this path but I feel that I need some kind of report card, or starter notes, on my vehicle(human body) and where the blockages are. Brittany Lynn (I think) did give me a reading (thank you so much) where she felt that I was a very old soul. This got me to thinking about lots of things... Incarnation for old souls has very direct meaning... everyone incarnates to work on something, we all need work.. but the need to incarnate becomes less as we spiral back towards the light. If indeed I am an old soul, my higher density self must of had a specific reason for incarnating here. I would like to figure this out, I am trying but haven't made much headway.

So is there anyone out there, who is actually connecting to the Universe, that could give me a reading? I'm looking for any info at all on my centers and possible blockages.

Thanks in advance everybody.
I'd give a reading, but I'm pretty much just a fluffy ball of love at the moment, overflowing like a sun, so hard to feel anything else but love.
i remember Vasistha offered that service in this thread http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5442 and i found it helpful so maybe you can drop a pm and see how it goes. I have no skill in this department lol.
Perhaps you are blocked somehow. Perhaps you're not at all and you are simply as you are. Perhaps you always remembered that death is not an ending and for that reason you weren't sad.

Just throwing out alternative possibilities.
(01-16-2013, 02:03 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps you are blocked somehow. Perhaps you're not at all and you are simply as you are. Perhaps you always remembered that death is not an ending and for that reason you weren't sad.

There are a few cultures out there that celebrate natural deaths. I also tend not to feel sad about death I just see it as a part of life. That being said, I haven't had someone close to me die as of yet - I'm lucky.
(01-17-2013, 01:40 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2013, 02:03 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Perhaps you are blocked somehow. Perhaps you're not at all and you are simply as you are. Perhaps you always remembered that death is not an ending and for that reason you weren't sad.

There are a few cultures out there that celebrate natural deaths. I also tend not to feel sad about death I just see it as a part of life. That being said, I haven't had someone close to me die as of yet - I'm lucky.

My father passed away when I was 6 and I hardly cried. It just wasn't sad to me. I knew he wasn't gone forever, and knew he was in the hands of the creator. Sure I missed him and cried on like 4 occasions, but I just accepted it and let it be.

There's nothing wrong with death and nothing wrong with being the odd person not feeling sorrow for an other/self moving on to their/our next portion of being.

I talked with a person recently about my seeming lack of emotion and realized that I have emotion but just express it differently and with a different perspective than most.

"Know yourself, accept yourself, become the creator"

Meerie

When my father passed away I was in such emotional turmoil, for at least one week I walked around like a zombie, crying and I thought this pain in my heart would never stop.
However I think big part of it was my inability to let go, and also my abandonment issues... like omg I am never going to see him again. Even though I knew it was not the end and he had simply moved on to another adventure.

I read somewhere that clinging like that to a deceased one makes it more difficult for his soul to leave. So it is good to be a bit detached.
Don't worry about that, I would say.
Smile

Since my last talk I had with him was about beer, I went to his grave with his favorite beer some time after his death and my mum and I symbolically drank it with him... lol she was a bit scared people might notice us Tongue
But it was good we did that and it helped give me closure.