Bring4th

Full Version: I Love Catalyst!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love catalyst once I affirm mentally it is simply catalyst, and therefore isn't personal, but another choice making opportunity. I'd love to explore this topic and any feedback.

When Ra was asked how would a perfectly balanced entity respond when attacked (threatened, abused, etc)? The answer was 'The response is love.' This stops the wheel of karma.

So whomever I encounter, indiscriminately, be it the family member that is rude, the driver in front of me that cuts me off, the customer/staff member that is angry, can offer a catalyst. Then I have a choice, right?

Is our purpose in incarnation nothing more than being aware of and accept the habitual pattern response of the unconscious separated egoic mind (the thought form of 3rd density) with imbalance in the orange/yellow ray body, and then hopefully choosing to make an alternate conscious choice to evolve? The choice or response to catalyst being either, love and acceptance in service to others under the Law of One, or control and service to self if negatively inclined?

More and more these days I'm thinking what's important to remember is material detail in incarnation DOES NOT matter or is of any importance, when viewed after incarnation. I used to give so much importance to how life in detail pans out.

But now I think the spirit/mind complex only recalls reactions and responses I've made to the multitude of catalyst experienced in incarnation, the state of balance viewed through the violet ray body, yet the nature of the catalyst itself and material outcomes doesn't actually matter. Material manifestation looks after itself if we trust and respond diligently or efficiently to catalyst, understanding the Law of One. It is only conscious response and its effect that matters in harvestability or 3rd density repetition. Is this true? Should I train my mind on this?

It seems to me that all that is being registered, or harvested for evolution, are either unconscious conditioned reactions to repeat in incarnation with karma, or alternatively conscious responses or efficent use of catalyst reflected in the violet ray body ready for harvest. Is the material to be discarded as meaningles beyond this purpose? In any case this seems to make things clearer for me as I traverse 3rd density.

I did some research and Ra seems to confirm the importance of a conscious choice to respond to catalyst efficiently by understanding the use of catalyst in terms of time/space or the inner planes of spiritual growth, rather than any external space/time material detail:

100.3 “If one considers the metaphysical or time/space aspect of an incarnation, this is a fortunate and efficient use of catalyst as the will is constantly being strengthened and, further, if the limitations are exceeded in the service of others the polarization is also most efficient.”

93.10 “All uses of catalyst by the mind are those consciously applied to catalyst. Without conscious intent (or response) the use of catalyst is never processed through mentation, ideation, and imagination.”

I like how Ra then describes this inner process for the efficient use of catalyst:

46.9 “The entity polarizing positively perceives the anger. This entity, if using this catalyst mentally, blesses and loves this anger in itself. It then intensifies this anger consciously in mind alone until the folly of this red-ray energy is perceived not as folly in itself but as energy subject to spiritual entropy due to the randomness of energy being used.

Positive orientation then provides the will and faith to continue this mentally intense experience of letting the anger be understood, accepted, and integrated with the mind/body/spirit complex. The other-self which is the object of anger is thus transformed into an object of acceptance, understanding, and accommodation, all being reintegrated using the great energy which anger began.

The negatively oriented mind/body/spirit complex will use this anger in a similarly conscious fashion, refusing to accept the undirected or random energy of anger and instead, through will and faith, funneling this energy into a practical means of venting the negative aspect of this emotion so as to obtain control over other-self, or otherwise control the situation causing anger.

Control is the key to negatively polarized use of catalyst. Acceptance is the key to positively polarized use of catalyst. Between these polarities lies the potential for this random and undirected energy creating a bodily complex analog of what you call the cancerous growth of tissue.”

Further link between and the reactive (inefficient) use of catalyst (i.e. not a response of negative control or positive acceptance) and physical illness mentioned above:

66.34 “Catalyst is offered to the entity. If it is not used by the mind complex it will then filter through to the body complex and manifest as some form of physical distortion. The more efficient the use of catalyst, the less physical distortion to be found.”
(01-15-2013, 10:36 PM)Cameron Wrote: [ -> ]I love catalyst once I affirm mentally it is simply catalyst, and therefore isn't personal, but another choice making opportunity.
How can a personal choice not be personal? Your awareness, your recognition, your opportunity, your choice, your catalyst.
It's not personal in the sense that a manifested catalyst does not determine my identity, in and of itself. It doesn't mean anything, until I choose my response. In that sense I make it personal, through my awareness and recognition, it is not personal before that. There seems to be power in slowing this process down for conscious choice, rather than automated conditioned response.
(01-15-2013, 11:15 PM)Cameron Wrote: [ -> ]There seems to be power in slowing this process down for conscious choice, rather than automated conditioned response.
It may be ironic, but the contrast provided by the abundant extant identifications is what allows you to bring more of your conscious to bear on balancing (to engage what wants to be known in a compelling manner). It is unlikely that what is chosen to be addressed is random, as you're basically compelled to "grease the squeaky wheel". That aspect of yourself needing attention bubbles its way to the top, to the periphery of consciousness, mainly according to the reflection afforded by preprogrammed dispositions.

Cyan

You only have one t hing of value, your focus.
(01-15-2013, 11:57 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]You only have one t hing of value, your focus.
Make that three things, your focus, your lack of focus, and the rest of the universe.
(01-15-2013, 11:52 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2013, 11:15 PM)Cameron Wrote: [ -> ]There seems to be power in slowing this process down for conscious choice, rather than automated conditioned response.
It may be ironic, but the contrast provided by the abundant extant identifications is what allows you to bring more of your conscious to bear on balancing (to engage what wants to be known in a compelling manner). It is unlikely that what is chosen to be addressed is random, as you're basically compelled to "grease the squeaky wheel". That aspect of yourself needing attention bubbles its way to the top, to the periphery of consciousness, mainly according to the reflection afforded by preprogrammed dispositions.

Are we accepting distortion to wait and see what wheel is squeaky or what bubbles to the surface? What if one proactively moves back into the pure awareness that actually has no distortion of identification within the conditioned mind? By steping back into the 'I AM' before the 'I AM this or that', perhaps even stepping back before the first distortion inherent with 'I AM', and entering the infinite intelligence of simple, pure awareness of the Creator - the state of, as Ra put it, "one with all, thus having no memory, no identity, no past or future, but existing in the all," whereby without ongoing distortion being identified with, balancing naturally occurs? This can be accessed right? Isn't this what the great Yogi masters teach more or less?
(01-16-2013, 12:34 AM)Cameron Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-15-2013, 11:52 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]

Are we accepting distortion to wait and see what wheel is squeaky or what bubbles to the surface? What if one proactively moves back into the pure awareness that actually has no distortion of identification within the conditioned mind? By steping back into the 'I AM' before the 'I AM this or that', perhaps even stepping back before the first distortion inherent with 'I AM', and entering the infinite intelligence of simple, pure awareness of the Creator - the state of, as Ra put it, "one with all, thus having no memory, no identity, no past or future, but existing in the all," whereby without ongoing distortion being identified with, balancing naturally occurs? This can be accessed right? Isn't this what the great Yogi masters teach more or less?

To my understanding:

Meditation (and other things) increase awareness. When awareness eclipses the total of 3rd density catalyst then you basically get to run the show.
(01-16-2013, 12:34 AM)Cameron Wrote: [ -> ]Are we accepting distortion to wait and see what wheel is squeaky or what bubbles to the surface?
The wait and see distortion is common, but it is one that lacks responsibility for the moment.

(01-16-2013, 12:34 AM)Cameron Wrote: [ -> ]What if one proactively moves back into the pure awareness that actually has no distortion of identification within the conditioned mind? By steping back into the 'I AM' before the 'I AM this or that', perhaps even stepping back before the first distortion inherent with 'I AM', and entering the infinite intelligence of simple, pure awareness of the Creator - the state of, as Ra put it, "one with all, thus having no memory, no identity, no past or future, but existing in the all," whereby without ongoing distortion being identified with, balancing naturally occurs?
No, as this is a regressive state of being. The 'I AM' is the ground of being where you started, not the fulfillment of the octave. So it's sort of like going back into the womb.

(01-16-2013, 12:34 AM)Cameron Wrote: [ -> ]This can? Isn't t be accessed right? Isn't this what the great Yogi masters teach more or less?
You can use what relative balance you have and be in that state, sure. But the point is to become conscious of distortions regardless of that ability - spiritually affirming as it may be.
(01-16-2013, 12:44 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]No, as this is a regressive state of being. The 'I AM' is the ground of being where you started, not the fulfillment of the octave. So it's sort of like going back into the womb.

I don't see it as a beginning and an end but rather the alpha and the omega in a circle or maybe spiral might be a better expression, as Ra referrs to "alpha and omega as infinite intelligence. The circle never ceases. It is present. The densities we have traversed at various points in the circle correspond to the characteristics of cycles."

(01-16-2013, 12:44 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]You can use what relative balance you have and be in that state, sure. But the point is to become conscious of distortions regardless of that ability - spiritually affirming as it may be.

Agreed, but what I saying is that being conscious and accepting of, is not the same as being identified with. You can view distortion as seperate to true self, thereby resting in the lap of the One Infinite Creator, making choices for the body/mind/spirit complex...
(01-16-2013, 01:07 AM)Cameron Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed, but what I saying is that being conscious and accepting of, is not the same as being identified with. You can view distortion as seperate to true self, thereby resting in the lap of the One Infinite Creator, making choices for the body/mind/spirit complex...
Yes not the same. One thing I was trying to relate was that identification does not actually stop, it lessens with respect to the current minute focus which just happens to be something for which the ego no longer reaches. It simply provides an ability to process without that type of attachment. The context of awareness continues to develop as new modes of relating become available. The identification is actually what makes things compelling in order to process the catalyst and when you become aware of the feeling of attachments, the more identification is noticed. "identification" *is* the nature of 3D mind, regardless of our ability to become a present witness of its effect.
Yes true, the nature of the 3D mind is of identity. But something greater within us must be aware of that identity, for such an identity to be perceivable within our consciousness, right? We can perceive identity. So who's perceiving? It must be something without identity , otherwise we can ask again - who aware of even this identity of the perceiver? Identity is only a concept - so who's conceptualising? What is this consciousness that holds 3D concepts and distortions within it? It must already have existed before 3D concepts and identity arose, before the I AM, being the first distortion extended as free will. Can we access this? Can we respond from here, rather than from identity?
Wilber on "I AM-ness"
Like it Smile This position offers a powerful, infallible, conscious, fresh, unconditioned response that comes, quite naturally under the Law of One. The only choice then is to rest self there and observe untouched by concepts or objects relating to self. Surely that I AM-ness is the place of time/space spoken of by Ra in 100.3 “If one considers the metaphysical or time/space aspect of an incarnation, this is a fortunate and efficient use of catalyst as the will is constantly being strengthened and, further, if the limitations are exceeded in the service of others the polarization is also most efficient.”
(01-16-2013, 12:44 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]No, as this is a regressive state of being. The 'I AM' is the ground of being where you started, not the fulfillment of the octave. So it's sort of like going back into the womb.

I don't think it's regressive. When we're all chillin as a giant black hole coming into 8d, there's gonna be a lot of 'I am'-ness going on!

But I agree with you that it's not the fulfillment of the octave. I think we'll find out what the fulfillment is when we get there.

(01-16-2013, 01:07 AM)Cameron Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed, but what I saying is that being conscious and accepting of, is not the same as being identified with. You can view distortion as seperate to true self, thereby resting in the lap of the One Infinite Creator, making choices for the body/mind/spirit complex..

I see what you're saying. Realizing you're a part of the creator and not judging yourself for whatever happened. Maybe even scoop some self-forgiveness on top of that catalyst pie.
(01-16-2013, 04:03 AM)Wander-Man Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2013, 01:07 AM)Cameron Wrote: [ -> ]Agreed, but what I saying is that being conscious and accepting of, is not the same as being identified with. You can view distortion as seperate to true self, thereby resting in the lap of the One Infinite Creator, making choices for the body/mind/spirit complex..

I see what you're saying. Realizing you're a part of the creator and not judging yourself for whatever happened. Maybe even scoop some self-forgiveness on top of that catalyst pie.

Yes, because what you are accepting and forgiving is actually not of any truthful nature, it's a distortion. Then it's easy to make choices aligned with the Law of One. That's the cherry on top of the forgiveness cream.BigSmile
@Wander-man: regressive in the sense of the Eastern traditions or the popularization thereof (Tolle). Why? Because they fail to consider the developmental aspect of consciousness. A return to the one is quite nice, but it's a realization of a state. Meanwhile there is learning and further development.
My understanding is that what knowledge is developed, paradoxically is probably actually distortion and is ultimately surrendered and released as awareness returns to the perfect and eternal unborn nature of the One Infinite Creator that exists in potential without change in eternity, of which we were at the beginning and at the end. The alpha and omega cycle.

One cannot remain in or of anything actualized, at that return, at the fulfillment of the octave. Release is required. While a mass of experience is always available, it is released at the singularity when sufficient spiritual mass coalesces back to the original or the unborn, to then expand and distort once more at the beginning of the next octave to again create anew. The intristic nature however is the same - the unborn, the unspeakable, the unknowable from whence we came is where we always are in truth and is unchanged, except for an extension of creativity - what we call an octave. Rge eternal dance and rhythm of in and out.

Why release? Why expand once more? Simply for the joy of it!
(01-16-2013, 01:52 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]@Wander-man: regressive in the sense of the Eastern traditions or the popularization thereof (Tolle). Why? Because they fail to consider the developmental aspect of consciousness. A return to the one is quite nice, but it's a realization of a state. Meanwhile there is learning and further development.

If you sit next to a tree and meditate all day, then yeah, that might not be the most efficient use of your time.

Quote:Then it's easy to make choices aligned with the Law of One. That's the cherry on top of the forgiveness cream BigSmile

And pour some warm balancing fudge all over it Smile
well, what more can one say?

the catalyst seems uber-intense right now, and cracks are appearing in consciousness.

I have heard the most amazing stories in chat in the past 6 weeks; and I am reminded of this thread here:

Relationship between one's greatest fear and spiritual progression

can we hide from our deepest fears any longer? or are they being laid bare by this new 4th density light; that doesn't have the capacity to strip the 3d mental veil, but can strip away the pleasant lies and obfuscations that we tell ourselves so often.

what are those deepest fears?

what are those deepest traumas?

go back in time, back to childhood, back to teenage years, what has been left undealt with?

these are the catalysts that are presenting themselves now.
(02-08-2013, 12:04 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]well, what more can one say?

the catalyst seems uber-intense right now, and cracks are appearing in consciousness.

I have heard the most amazing stories in chat in the past 6 weeks; and I am reminded of this thread here:

Relationship between one's greatest fear and spiritual progression

can we hide from our deepest fears any longer? or are they being laid bare by this new 4th density light; that doesn't have the capacity to strip the 3d mental veil, but can strip away the pleasant lies and obfuscations that we tell ourselves so often.

what are those deepest fears?

what are those deepest traumas?

go back in time, back to childhood, back to teenage years, what has been left undealt with?

these are the catalysts that are presenting themselves now.

yup, that definitely seems to be what's happening to me.

One particular childhood memory that has returned to me with surprising clarity is being 4 years old at a family reunion. It was winter time and my cousins wanted to play hockey on the frozen bay, so my dad asked me to step out onto the ice and test it. When I didn't fall through the ice at first he told to jump up and down, telling me to jump harder and harder until I finally broke through the ice. He thought this was hilarious and started laughing, but there was me, 4 years old, chest high in freezing water wondering why my dad wont stop laughing to pull me out of the water. Next thing I remember is being in the house wrapped up in blankets watching all my cousins out there skating around on the ice.

The next day we had a talent show and I was going to tell some jokes, but when I got up on stage I was so nervous that I started to cry. Everyone thought it was cute and, once again started to laugh but I of course thought they were laughing AT me because I messed up.

Doesn't seem like that big a deal to me now, but I can see how that one trip has shaped my personality. My mom says I came back from that trip a different kid. From that point on I became the super-quiet shy kid.
Plenum, you're so right. The last few months I've dealt with tremendous fears. My biggest fear is losing my dog, and I'm faced with the possibility of that. But other than that, 4D light is becoming stronger I'm noticing.