Bring4th

Full Version: wisdom-oriented way of seeking love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:89.35 Questioner: What was the catalyst for their change?
Ra: I am Ra. In our peoples there was what may be considered, from the viewpoint of wisdom, an overabundance of love. These entities looked at those still in darkness and saw that those of a neutral or somewhat negative viewpoint found such harmony, shall we say, sickening. The Wanderers felt that a more wisdom-oriented way of seeking love could be more appealing to those in darkness.

First one entity began its work. Quickly the second found the first. These entities had agreed to serve together and so they did, glorifying the One Creator, but not as they intended. About them were soon gathered those who found it easy to believe that a series of specific knowledges and wisdoms would advance one towards the Creator. The end of this was the graduation into fourth-density negative of the Wanderers, which had much power of personality, and some small deepening of the negatively polarized element of those not polarizing positively. There was no negative harvest as such.

So we know how it all turned out for these two wanderers but i was wondering if people think that there is a wisdom oriented way of seeking love that could work out. Was their mission silly, or did it just fail for these two who tried. Are there any examples of teachings in the real world that you feel resemble a wisdom-oriented way of seeking love.

To me anything that dispels ignorance and increases understanding, helps people make a more informed choice. This is what the Ra material did for me and i'd say its because of the sometimes technical wisdom in it that im more likely pursue the more intangible recommendations like finding love in each moment or the general pursuit of STO principles.

Still im curious what everyone thinks about pursuing a wisdom-oriented way of seeking love

Cyan

Isnt that always the way though.
Quote:85.16 Questioner: I have a question here from (name). It states: “As we see compassion developing in ourselves is it more appropriate to balance this compassion with wisdom or to allow the compassion to develop as much as possible without being balanced”?

Ra: I am Ra. This query borders upon that type of question to which answers are unavailable due to the free-will prohibitions upon information from teach/learners.

To the student of the balancing process we may suggest that the most stringent honesty be applied. As compassion is perceived it is suggested that, in balancing, this perception be analyzed. It may take many, many essays into compassion before true universal love is the product of the attempted opening and crystallization of this all-important springboard energy center. Thus the student may discover many other components to what may seem to be all-embracing love. Each of these components may be balanced and accepted as part of the self and as transitional material as the entity’s seat of learn/teaching moves ever more fairly into the green ray.

When it is perceived that universal love has been achieved the next balancing may or may not be wisdom. If the adept is balancing manifestations it is indeed appropriate to balance universal love and wisdom. If the balancing is of mind or spirit there are many subtleties to which the adept may give careful consideration. Love and wisdom, like love and light, are not black and white, shall we say, but faces of the same coin, if you will. Therefore, it is not, in all cases, that balancing consists of a movement from compassion to wisdom.

We may suggest at all times the constant remembrance of the density from which each adept desires to move. This density learns the lessons of love. In the case of Wanderers there are half-forgotten overlays of other lessons and other densities. We shall leave these considerations with the questioner and invite observations which we shall then be most happy to respond to in what may seem to be a more effectual manner.
(01-16-2013, 12:58 AM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: ... Love and wisdom, like love and light, are not black and white, shall we say, but faces of the same coin, if you will...

i had forgotten that quote. thanks for that zen BigSmile
The two knew that the society was unbalanced (as they understood what they were going through) and attempted to provide balancing opportunity. They were, however only early 5D with much to learn about wisdom, so it begs the question of what wisdom they themselves were drawing from? Anyway, they failed and Ra's society spent a lot of time in 5D due to this imbalance.
Basically, we're given all the time we want to learn, regardless of density. You learn it now, or learn it later. But the fact remains that progress can always be greatly accelerated.
i think Ra is saying wanderers have half forgotten memories of different lessons, such as wisdom, which may affect the balance of love vs wisdom. those who have no such memories and are not from wisdom densities might learn love first and then wisdom. those who are from wisdom densities might learn love together with wisdom as they still retain something of the wisdom density.