Bring4th

Full Version: ways of viewing the other self
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as we all know, earth is in a situation where many other planets have contributed their entities to the beings currently incarnate. This includes beings from Mars, the native 2d graduates, people from Maldek, the various Wanderers, dual activated individuals, etc.

this has made for a great amount of confusion.

Ra highlifhts this in a subtle Q&A here:

Quote:Questioner: To get back to what we were talking about, would the different races of this planet be from different planets in our local vicinity or the planets of nearby Logoi which have evolved through their second-density experiences, and would they create the large number of different races that we experience on this planet?

Ra: I am Ra. There are correctnesses to your supposition. However, not all races and sub-races are of various planetary origins. We suggest that in looking at planetary origins one observes not the pigmentation of the integument but the biases concerning interactions with other-selves and definitions regarding the nature of the self.

this last part is quite telling:

* biases concerning interactions with other selves
* definitions regarding the self

this complicates greatly the ability for a society or the planet as a whole to point the 'compass in one direction'.

as individuals, we bring our own biases and past summaries of self to the table ... but when groups of individuals are all identifying with a particular sub-level of mind, this will natiurally lead to them banding together and squaring off against other 'different' groups. Conflict is not always the end result, but the insistent seeing of difference might be.
I find it interesting that generally individuals in Asian cultures tend to have a stronger focus on group harmony when interacting, a desire to protect the interests of the group overriding, even suppressing, individual concerns. I wonder if certain social memory complexes choose certain races for incarnation being more congenial towards collective thought, than others? If so would there likely be more 4th and 6th density beings incarnate in Asia, and more 5th density beings in Western countries?

Regarding conflict I agree, the potential comes from heavy conditioning of these pre-existing biases into strong identity within 3rd density. If the veil is not pierced, 3D IDENTITY of seperation and vulnerability - a seeking to protect the conceptual self in 3D, rather than a function of the origin of the Wanderer in and of itself, is what fuels conflict. If different Wanderers all came together in 4th or 5th positive density such conflict would be all but impossible right, at least in a highly less intensified manner? I blame the distortions of 3D for conflict not any particular group! lol.
(01-16-2013, 05:08 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Questioner: To get back to what we were talking about, would the different races of this planet be from different planets in our local vicinity or the planets of nearby Logoi which have evolved through their second-density experiences, and would they create the large number of different races that we experience on this planet?

Ra: I am Ra. There are correctnesses to your supposition. However, not all races and sub-races are of various planetary origins. We suggest that in looking at planetary origins one observes not the pigmentation of the integument but the biases concerning interactions with other-selves and definitions regarding the nature of the self.

this last part is quite telling:

* biases concerning interactions with other selves
* definitions regarding the self

this complicates greatly the ability for a society or the planet as a whole to point the 'compass in one direction'.

as individuals, we bring our own biases and past summaries of self to the table ... but when groups of individuals are all identifying with a particular sub-level of mind, this will natiurally lead to them banding together and squaring off against other 'different' groups. Conflict is not always the end result, but the insistent seeing of difference might be.

First of all, thank you for this quote, plenum. I have recently come into a wider understanding of polarization (for myself) based on the below quote, which fits with the one that you've mentioned:

Ra Wrote:20.36 Questioner: You use the same nomenclature for fourth-density negative as for fourth-density positive. Both are called the dimension of love or understanding. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Love and understanding, whether it be of self or of self towards other-self, is one.

With this as a foundation, I would like to add to what you said that seeing the differences might indeed present difficulties in polarization of this planetary consciousness. But I don't think that seeing these differences is the main reason.

The main reason, imo, has probably to do more with money system, people coming from backgrounds of annihilating their planets and other negatively oriented aspects, yet, this planet tries to polarize positively. It is this mixed orientation, which, imo, is the main problem.

But when it comes to seeing differences, it should not be a problem, because when we leave this density we will see a lot of more beings who will not be "alike". Yet, there will be something which will bind us as one:

love/light, 6.24 Wrote:It is a true Confederation in that its members are not alike, but allied in service according to the Law of One.

My point is that there is always a choice, and we are kind of in the density named after it. BigSmile
Amen that all we have to do is make a choice in this density.
I'll be glad to see the variety of members of the confederation, and its diversity.
Heck, I'll be glad to experience the unconditional love that each higher density member feels toward other selves.

Melissa

(06-23-2013, 02:54 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Amen that all we have to do is make a choice in this density.
I'll be glad to see the variety of members of the confederation, and its diversity.
Heck, I'll be glad to experience the unconditional love that each higher density member feels toward other selves.

Amen to that, Gemini.