Bring4th

Full Version: Infinite Intelligence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i quieten my mind and remain conscious sometimes when successful i will feel this darkness sweep over me then their is just what i believe to be infinite Intelligence. I'v only got to this state on three occasions and last night was one of them. So i was having these grey scale dreams and spinning which i believe are some form of sleep paralysis I am still conscious but they are very bizzare. When i started spinning I focused my attention forward and the darkness swept over me. Rather than this infinite darkness there was a kind of green spiralling energy? like a helix i could see. I then wondered if I could see my hands or move them and I saw an outline of my arms and hands as energy unfortunately then my eyes opened.

I have no idea what this spiralling energy was so would like to see people's thoughts?

much love
rake.

Cyan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmcIJjPJyB8 Hate to sound like a broken record, but the darkness with green spiraling energy reminded me of this again and I thought it appropriate to link here.

Dunno if you are into sci-fi or not but since you are new poster (looking at post count and join date) I'll introduce myself to you as well.

Hi, I'm Cyan. I see this stuff as kind of a dream that we live in and shift around based on our various collective focii. When I was first going through the awakening I wanted mine to be "recorded". For various reasons. And as a result I played this ME series intensly when I was going through it, so many of the dialogues in the end game are LOO oriented SO. The green light and the black background, i saw it like that. I felt it was a good way to look at it.

Other than that. My vision of what we're going through is quite simple. We're being prepared for assimilation. Every moment, by the next moment. On and on.

We cant help that, but we can eitehr speed it up by trying to slow everyone down, or slow it down by trying to speed everyone up.

And in that, lies the infinite possibility of what we can do in here.

I like the game ending I linked. I feel it illustrates much of the reason why i'm here and why i find it so interesting to just have this forum run and people discuss normal things.

Thats my take on the II right now.
Hi Cyan yeas correct i am new to the forums. Would you be so kind to explain what you meant by "We're being prepared for assimilation.

Apart from reading the Ra material and my knowledge of Alchemy i'm still quite in the dark on various issues which is why i joined the forums.

Thanks again.

Cyan

Each moment is built upon the harvest of previous moments.