Bring4th

Full Version: Change from within/change from without
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's something I have been thinking about: I hear a lot of people talking about how these incoming 4D energies are changing us somehow . . . laying the truth bare for us, opening us up to new experience, energizing and transforming our bodies, etc and that this is a funtion of a sort of cosmic clock.

At the same time there are those who say this transformation comes from within, that it is us who balance ourselves and work on our distortions and through this process we transform the world around us. That it is through the gradual shift in our collective consciousness that expands what becomes possible in this reality.

So what do you think, are we adapting to a changing environment, is the environment changing to suit our beliefs or is it a combination of both?
heya Spaced.

I think its an opportunity for change, as trite as that may sound.

when we had television, there was a certain communication possible (from top down to the people)

when we had ebay and paypal, we could buy and sell direct, and things were more equal.

the analogy is that these '4d photons' make possible different types of experiences while in the same body.

Quote:Questioner: Has the vibration of the photon increased in frequency already?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. It is this influence which has begun to cause thoughts to become things.

it makes possible easier polarisation for those who are looking for it (both positive and negative)

Quote:17.1 There will also be a sharp increase in the short run of negatively oriented or polarized mind/body/spirit complexes and social complexes, due to the polarizing conditions of the sharp delineation between fourth-density characteristics and third-density self-service orientation.

again, its your choice. And the choices you make each day are consequential (again, that sounds so corny lol)
i think it's both, the 4D energies only work if we're receptive to them.