Bring4th

Full Version: a quick thank you to Don, Jim, and Carla for their service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can honestly say, that before I encountered the Ra material, I was in a state of Confusion. This is somewhat ironic, as it is the First Distortion, but it was not a lot of fun to be in.

that was about 7 years ago now. I am age 36 now, so you can say that the first 3 decades of my life were pretty confused. It's not that I didn't try to understand; I spent the better part of my 20's in metaphysical bookstores and libraries; I read anything I could get my hands on which held the promise of the light and greater understanding.

they always seemed to fall short. They offered a few premises, a few glimpses of clarity, but it was never an over-arching philosophy that I could both comprehend and 'believe' and trust in. It just didn't vibrate fully with my core being.

I pretty much read everything, but never seemed to come across the Law of One books in my devourings. There was Sitchen, Graham Handcock, Yogananda, Alice Bailey, other channelings, the Indian literatures ... but never Ra.

and so when DW broke onto the scene, I bought The Reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. When I came to the chapter where DW talks about Scott Mandelker, and then tangents into the Wanderer concept, I broke into tears. Like soul wrenching tears. Tears that I had never cried like before. This concept, so simple but subtlely different from starseeds and lightworkers, this one concept reframed my entire existence. I knew, quite instantly, at a core level, that this was my Beingness. It was Who I Was. No projections; no fantasising, this was pure recognition. I cried and cried. And then there was more. There was the Law of One.

I found this online and started reading. I read it at home. I read it at work. I read it on my phone. It blew up my world. It explained everything in a consistent framework. Some paragraphs I had to read again and again to undo my previous conceptions of things.

just through exposing my mind to this material did a lot to undo the effects of distortions that I had acquired. But the inner work had just begun. There were things to do with the magical personality, with deep meditation, with the structure of the archetypes, with the nature of dreamwork and guidance, there was much still to go to pave the pathways to a more distilled representation of the self.

this journey has been remarkable for me. I now experience a clarity and joy each day that I never thought possible while incarnate in a physical body. My emotions no longer jerk me about like a puppet, make me go into hiding from fear of the world.

I can only say that this transformation was only possible with the guidance and framework of the Ra material. It is not a religion; there are no altars to sacrifice to, no tenets to repeat. Its first and primary foundation is the Law of Free Will; in which you are free to choose and act in whatever way you deem fit. There is no other 'pushing'.

you are free to act as you please ... but there are some behaviours and thoughts that are more consonant with unity. That is your choice, and always will be.

I choose to see all you guys as best I can without separation. It is not always easy; as there are unforgiven and unaccepted parts of my consciousness that project themselves like bricks in a wall, blocking the one light which is common to us all. But it gets easier the more you attempt and try.

this post comes across as a bit of a Wanderer story, but I wished to acknowledge the prime service of the three entities named in the title of the thread; Carla, Jim, and Don; your Service has resonated across time and space and reached this little Wanderer in Sydney Australia. I truly cannot express the fullness of my gratitude for the work you did all those years ago. This information from Ra has brought crystal clarity to my existence. It has enabled me to fulfill the service I came here to do. I was, quite honestly, lost before I found it.

I know that Ankh has expressed similiar sentiments in a blog post; we are kin in that we are of the exact same generation.

thank you all; and I love you most deeply.

plenum
We all have gone through the Eureka effect when we came across Ra's message :-)
Thank you sharing, brother. I resonated with it all. Same here.

(01-18-2013, 05:42 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]And then there was more. There was the Law of One.

I found this online and started reading. I read it at home. I read it at work. I read it on my phone. It blew up my world. It explained everything in a consistent framework. Some paragraphs I had to read again and again to undo my previous conceptions of things.

I remember when I just found Law of One on lawofone.info, I didn't dare to close my laptop for weeks. It was always on with one browser set on lawofone.info. I didn't dare to turn off my computer and close that browser in case it, by some mysterious third density reason, would disappear and I would never find it again. I read, and read, and read for days. Then it took me couple of weeks before it was accepted by my sceptical side, this cold and logical mind. And then I started to cry. I still cry sometimes when reading this material. =)

plenum Wrote:Carla, Jim, and Don; your Service has resonated across time and space and reached this little Wanderer in Sydney Australia. I truly cannot express the fullness of my gratitude for the work you did all those years ago. This information from Ra has brought crystal clarity to my existence. It has enabled me to fulfill the service I came here to do. I was, quite honestly, lost before I found it.

I second that. And I would also like to thank Ra social memory complex, the awesomest group EVER. BigSmile

Thank you all! Heart
I completely agree. To go even deeper into the realm of the unbelievable ability of this material to unravel ones perspective, I was never and I mean never into spiritualism in the least. My parents never mentioned religion growing up and I've never actually attended a church service in my life with the exception of the little services they had at the Christian school I went to in 1st/2nd grade.

Questions weren't even ask until high school when our tiny circle of 3 best friends started dabbling in LSD. From then on, it was atheism all the way along with beating down Christianity for all of its authoritarian and archaic teachings that never seemed valid. Logic and the scientific method was god to us

As I grew, atheism started to seem just as narrow minded at Christianity so I migrated to agnosticism. Then to deism. This is when I stumbled onto what would truly be a life altering moment.

I was perusing sherdog.com which is a mixed martial arts forum and as I looked at one of their off topic sections, I noticed a thread titled "lucifer/illuminati: an alternative perspective" for some reason, I have always been fascinated by the god versus lucifer storyline especially in movies so I started reading. As I'm reading this material from hidden_hand, it literally starts to blow my mind. Something about it felt so genuine. Like I knew it already.

After finishing that, I had to move to what they were calling the Ra material. I started at DW's LOO study guide which was absolutely perfect as it explained a lot of terminology plus gave my scientific mind some fuel by explaining a lot of it in scientific terms.

After that I read and read and read and read. The actual Ra material then I start at 1974 and I think I got all the way to 1990 before I stopped reading as I seems to have found my purpose though I need to start reading some more as it always gave me great comfort.

Its honestly hard to comprehend how I did a complete 180 in terms of ideology so fast but to say that I'm thankful would truly be an understatement of epic proportions.

I truly thank those who have taken the time and endured the heartache and the horrific physical ailments to bring this material to us.
Beautifully said, Plenum. Any more of my own words would only echo yours. I am most grateful to be with you all, in this place, at this time, and always. Love and light.
I agree with everyone for sure. I listened to that Christmas day interview with Carla and Jim, and they seem like such lovely, clear-headed and down to earth people.

But in regards to everything else said, I have some troubles:

When my seeking process finally brought me to the Ra material, I found that simply nothing else compared, or even seemed worth reading. Law of One has basically been the only thing I've read for like 5 years.

Now it's like my mind is so dependent on it as a framework that anytime I see a subtle error or inconsistency in the material,or look closer at some of the more unbelievable claims that Ra makes I get really let down, and start to get paranoid that the entire thing might be a scam. It's like I've Biblized it, and quite unintentionally have become a fundamentalist, and would be totally lost without it.

Like for example today I got worried when I was reading session 1, and saw that there was apparently a guy named Leonard who served as an instrument, who channeled the rest of the session after Don. But at the end, Ra refers to the instrument as "she", presumably Carla.

I know the material is legit because it has been validated internally in me over and over. But I feel that the Law of One has become my spiritualized ego, or religion, essentially.

None of my friends seem interested in reading it in depth, and nobody I've ever referred to the material aside from my brother ever got lost in it like I have. And of course I don't push it on anyone due to the possibility of infringement.

Maybe this has to do with me not being connected enough with people who speak the Law of One language, to sort these issues out.
Hi MarkJohn,

I know what you mean about nothing else seeming worth reading. That's basically been my situation since I found it, too.

To set your mind at ease about session one -- it was all channeled through Carla. Ra tried to speak through Don and Leonard, but the only one they were able to speak through in that session or any other was Carla.
Same for me, MarkJohn, nothing else has been worth reading since I found Ra. And I know what you mean about being paranoid that the whole thing would be a scam. When I just found it, I was scared to death that it would be a hoax. But I calmed down the more I read about who and what L/L Research was/is, and the more I learned about the contact and the circumstances about it. Now I am not worried about it at all, and have released all that fear.

Welcome to this forum!