Bring4th

Full Version: feeling such a strong calling this morn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it is kind of hard to describe what i am feeling right now. just a deep deep longing to connect with something so deep , so wide, so magnificent, so beautiful, so amazing, so incredible, so stupendous, that exists within each and every soul. this feeling is not what i would call debatable or arguable it just is. i guess the best way i could describe it is soul homesickness. such an intense desire to be connected with that part of us that is eternal. i guess that is it. and that part is so different than anything in this world , so different. i know u get what i am saying here. if u connect with yourself at this level it would be amazing, if u would connect with others at this level it would be really amazing. so i guess u could say i feel wistful. when u connect with yourself at this deep soul level u just become more tolerant of everything and filled with a deep peace. so that is the longing i am feeling . and i am not asking for advice . if u get what i am saying u get that. it is not advice i am looking for. i decided a long time ago that i am my own guru. what i am looking for is aha yeah i am feeling that too. the master lies within each one of us. i think i have consistently said that for the 3 years i have been here. the master is within and our only path to salvation if u want to call it that is thru ourselves. we can listen to what others have to say, and i do, and i learn from them, but i put no one on a pedestal. and that includes christ and buddha or Ra or anything or anyone outside of myself. i feel i am equal to all and all are equal to me. i guess u could say i woke up this morning and found the whole world inside of my heart and it felt so so so good. when we enter into a collective of love we can accomplish a lot. for that to happen the ego must be set aside, this new reality is NOT about me, me , me . that is the old world , the old way. this new reality is about we, we, we .

norral Heart

if loving u is wrong i dont want to be right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWAUCVbnDUg
But it is sort of about you, isn't it. Your desires, your particular state that you want to promote, your values. Feeling states are great vehicles for defining our own acceptance. People often want reflection of a desired state which they feel others should experience. Maybe it's just to validate their own values when they don't feel they are acknowledged. What's really amazing and wonderful to one person, is commonplace or even highly distorted to another. We promote such projections of relative discomfort all of the time, in effect asking for more information in order that we may eventually come to the acceptance that we lack.
I get what you are saying norral, it aligns very much with my own thoughts and feelings.

The equality is something that I also long to see manifest. The knowing of being master and guru within myself is getting there for me.

Interesting about the longing.....it' s this desire that actually will create it here on the planet. so if we just accept inequality, and don't desire equality and take action towards it , than it is much less likely that we will see true equality because we are not envisioning it, and we are accepting inequality. We truly are the creators of the peaceful, loving world that we wish for.

I think the biggest action we take is the realizing, as you said that we are equal. to Christ, to Buddha, to whomever. let go of the inferiority complexes. We are beautiful, joyful, compassionate, loving beings and we are here in service to the planet to create the beautiful world that we desire.
amen dear. one thought i have about people like christ and the buddha. is that they had to be fun to be around. u know we receive their teachings but i doubt if people would have hung around if they werent fun. i know i sure wouldnt. if i can't joke around with someone and have a few laughs well i am probably not staying. to me , we humanity very much deserve and have earned to live in a state of joy and peace. and it is coming . it is coming because it is growing in each one of us who is determined to live our lives governed by our hearts. living like that to me is "perfection" which is a word i dont really like. what else makes a parent happier than to see one of their children lovingly help their brother or their sister.

norral Heart
I hear that, about Jesus or Buddha being fun to hang around...it makes sense to my heart, as well as my mind. I find myself lightening up and enjoying whomever I am around almost instantly when either I or they begin a conversation, regardless of however serious my mood might have been the second before one of us spoke....I'll be in deep contemplation about something that matters a lot to me, and then someone will come by and ask a question that would bother most people and I'll find myself just immediately feeling the groove of joyful conversation and companionship with that person....I feel like this kind of quality I speak of is one of the sweetest fruits of of my labors of evolution of self. Smile