Bring4th

Full Version: The King's Chamber
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
understanding the pyramid and it's effects has been something that I've never really fully grokked in the Ra material.

since I've been getting interested in Healing just recently, I'd thought I'd collect some info on the King's Chamber; where healing was done in the time of Ra. Ra also adds that this shape (the pyramid) is no longer absolutely needed to achieve healings.

where the King's Chamber is located:

[Image: PROWLLz.gif]

an entity can become a portable King's chamber

Quote:57.16 It is to be noted that a strongly crystallized entity is, in effect, a portable King’s Chamber position.

the Healer uses the 2nd spiral of prana (green ray center) to effectuate the healing.

Quote:66.5 You are correct in your assumption that the crystallized healer is analogous to the pyramidal action of the King’s Chamber position. There are a few adjustments we might suggest.

Firstly, the energy which is used is brought into the field complex of the healer by the outstretched hand used in a polarized sense. However, this energy circulates through the various points of energy to the base of the spine and, to a certain extent, the feet, thus coming through the main energy centers of the healer spiraling through the feet, turning at the red energy center towards a spiral at the yellow energy center and passing through the green energy center in a microcosm of the King’s Chamber energy configuration of prana; this then continuing for the third spiral through the blue energy center and being sent therefrom through the gateway back to intelligent infinity.

It is from the green center that the healing prana moves into the polarized healing right hand and therefrom to the one to be healed.

all 16 quotes may be found here
Also note the alignments discussed in this thread:
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...ht=pyramid