Bring4th

Full Version: Higher density planets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do look higer density planets from our 3D viewpoint? I know that the location of the council of Saturn (8th density) is located in the rings of saturn from our 3D viewpoint. How about planets? Stars?
Looks like Venus if it is of 5/6 density vibration. BigSmile
Didn't Ra mention that 6th Density entities can live in the Sun too?
(01-20-2013, 01:59 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't Ra mention that 6th Density entities can live in the Sun too?

Yes, by those in time/space:

41:4 Wrote:Thus by the sixth density the sun may be visited and inhabited by those dwelling in time/space and may even be partially created from moment to moment by the processes of sixth-density entities in their evolution.
Does Ra ever mention life on Jupiter or it's moons?

Cyan

This will probably be my only really in depth lengthy answer / channeling since this is the only question that I feel I have a truly unique perspective, having been to planets between 2d to 8th D. At least, as far as I am able to tell.

First, I don't know how much you know about me so I'll first tell about myself.

I was born in one of the Nordic countries, and by that I mean both in physics and metaphysics. I'm a wander and I'm near certain most of the people that live around me are aware 6D wanderers. But that the mass of humanity is 3rd or 4th D at this time. I am near certain of this, because I have talked of it with them in person and they confirm it to me, in person. So unless all my friends are collectively lying to me in an effort to put me in a state of believing I'm an ascended human being for the purposes of messing my mind up deliberately, I'll take their word for it and assume it is real.

I visualize myself when I see my soul self as a orb of light inside a larger reflective mirror. I have tendrils that I use to connect to the exterior surface of that orb (world I see) from the interior of the orb (what I believe I am in the world). Most information of new nature comes to me from behind my visual cone. Meaning that I rarely see "magic" work but I almost always know it will work, if I desire it to. That is mostly a matter of preference, I prefer the 3rd D visual environment to the 6th D visual environment. To be bluntly honest, I prefer thinking you are all individuals with individual minds and individual thoughts, rather than, that you are programs running inside my universal mind which contains everything there is that I know of reflected from everything there is in the universe.

I logically then believe that since this structure indicates that a rise in "light" will make me more aware of (increase my field of vision) then that must logically be how large my associations in that situation are, or, how large I believe that the possibility of magic extends to cover circumstances beyond the normal. Or in plain english. If I have a narrow point of view, I have a narrow reality or possible understanding, I can't, for example, believe that I could look at who you are in this situation as a aspect of me in a paraller timeline which I perceive as the future looking back on this moment that I perceive as the present through the disguise that I perceive to be, my friends. Such an association would be impossible to maintain as it would make little sense due to the speed with which normal associations run around in the circle of the mind.

So. To recap. I believe I am a 8th Density wanderer, in that I consciously believe you aspects of myself that I project out. And since that is only possible on the indigo level, and that level is where I am now, it is the level that for me, is home.

From that Point of View, I may be able to explain what different levels of existence would look like.

What you view reality as is associations away from the certainty of "the thing" which is, where we are.

First is the obvious truth, none of this is really true and we are all in a single state existence.

Second, if none of this is really true then anything we focus on can be made true by focus or lack of focus.

Third, if none of this is really true then anything can be made true in the future or in the past by focusing, and thus, we are a entity of focus shone through a system of filters and every moment can change in any way from any previous moment and thus no real predictions are possible, ever, and in that certainty is the uncertainty.

Fourth, if all can be molded by the moment then there are logical patterns of how it may be molded that are visible by the way others interact with you when you mold the moment. This is a way to see what different people types see in response to molding and bring out the archtypes.

Fifth, if archtypes can be brought up in this way, then it is possible to calculate and map every single archtype and thus have what is infinitely uncontainable in an finite containted state.

Sixth, if you can make infinity contained within a finity then what are you.

1st an atom/photon/proton/black hole etc (anything in a single state from buddhists meditating to dancers in a "dancers psychosis")
2nd anything going from nothing to everything or from everything to nothing. (plants and anything going in a single predictable way, such as chess players trying to figure out the best move)
3rd almost all conventional living life.
4th almost all souls and emotions and thoughts and imagined selves. (when the social conventional life falls away and we relax, we enter the 4th. That "ahh" state of relaxation when we are alone or in good company is the 4th density. Any conceivably imaginable situation where separated selves are able to interact in a relaxed way. So anything thats not a nuclear furnace essentially.)
5th almost all pure thoughts are here. (When you imagine yourself as imagining yourself you're here. Anything within imagined realms is here. If you imagine yourself as a energy body floating in the sun playing sun kricket with sun people you're in the 5th. 5th D STS entities if you allow them conciously to do so, will refer to you as being asleep while awake if you live your life imagining yourself as imagining yourself)
6th is anything that sees no real substance to the physical existence itself and only perceives the self as interacting in the holographics self with the self at all times. (people here referring to others as internal processes of the one self which we all observe is patently 6th density.)
7th is the void beyond the unified self, its still unmanifest, mostly empty but will react to anything you wish instantly, will welcome and draw you in quicker and quicker the further in you go but return to 6th is instant if required. This is the "tripping baallzz" level where people see furniture fall away and then just zoom portal through space for no obvious reason and then drop into various odd spheres of space etc etc etc.
8th is a somber state where almost nothing ever moves, everything feels heavy in the religious sense, like you are in the inner sanctum of god. God implies worship, this is just, god. Its just what it is. Here time flows forward or backward for an eternity and you can do anything you want for an eternity and still return exactly to the life you had at exactly the moment you had, this is, the actual manifested intelligent use of the infinity of creation.

So lets recap.

1st would be someone such as a dancer in a state of psychosis or altered consciousness where only the dance itself exists.
2nd would be someone such as a chess player in a state where only the back and forth movement of players exists.
3rd would be almost anyone in almost any social interaction of almost any type.
4th would be almost all relaxed and calm states where we feel the certainty and warm touch of life.
5th would be all states where I imagine I imagining.
6th would be the unified holographic conscious self. (For example, the movie about the Suns core is a good example if you want a conscious conversation with the sun or within the sun.)
7th would be that moment you share with your shaman friends when they all sit down and look at the stars.
8th would be the practical application of these principles consciously level. Usually visualized as a plasma orb (the one with the red and blue lights)

So, If you think about it, what kind of a entity would live in the sun, well, I'm pretty sure if we made your body heat resistant enough, and somehow made it so that you could digest the fusion energy of the sun, and that it would just feel warm, that you would pretty much feel like swimming all the time in a bubbly ocean of warm honey. I think.

I haven't tried it yet, on the off chance I get burned to a crisp Tongue

I hope that answers some questions about how the different planets and planes of existences would be felt like.

I feel I can answer this with some certainty better than most people here on account of having concious memories of planes 1-8 and flashes of the various higher planes up until my theory's level of about 15.000 (the stuff that begins once you drop all pretense of rationality) It has a odd system of perception in itself.

Heart may you find something even mroe interesting than this BigSmile
(01-20-2013, 02:19 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Does Ra ever mention life on Jupiter or it's moons?

Not to my knowledge. This is the only mentioning of Jupiter in the material:

74:4 Wrote:However, there are various correspondences with the archetypical mind which may be more and more refined by the adept. “Ve Geburah” is the correspondence of Michael, of Mars, of the positive, of maleness. “Ve Gedulah” has correspondences to Jupiter, to femaleness, to the negative, to that portion of the Tree of Life concerned with Auriel.
Very interesting post Cyan! Thanks my man BigSmile

Cyan

If Jup and its moons dont have life yet, they will once I start exploring the solar system, which I will, assuming I don't die. Jupiter will have life eventually Tongue
Jupiter Village
pop. 1

Cyan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aaxdzK2C5k My interpretation of gas bag life BigSmile

Not real but since its all a holographic exercise in creativity, It should in theory, be a real lifeform. Take it for what it is Smile
Cyan, your post is extremely interesting. Before reading about higher density beings, I have had visions and feelings (most of them come to me in the form of daydreams while I am relaxing or doing light meditation) of going into the sun and floating within it, a myriad of colors, flowing energies and heat. The feeling I get every time is one of joy and wonder. A few months ago, before I had even heard of the Ra material, I told my fiance that if I had to pick one deity to worship, I would most likely choose the sun. Reading your explanation reminded me of all this. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Cyan

[Image: 01-nasa-sun-02_905.jpg]

Don't you want to just float around there. Imagine its like orange juice thats good for cleaning you and you can also breath and is always absolutely pure no matter what is "put in it".
The only density we can see is 1st.
that sunball looks ecstatic

Cyan

Depending on how you view it, yes.
i don't appreciate being told what i can see and what i can not.

Cyan

Technically you only "see" in one nerve receptor site for real if you go into the real phenomena of perception itself so technically you "see" only one density but infer from that density the existence of the others and move in that. But. Its a matter of how you perceive the world itself in existing, so, its a viewpoint.
some people see auras. i myself see extradimensional stuff but it's see through. hard to explain. however i do SEE it. with my eyes.

Cyan

Oh yes, you can see it with your eyes. I do it too, but the level I think Zen is referring to is that all perception is a single density. What you infer from all perception is the 2nd density. And so on
not all perception is single density. we have time/space eyes too.
(01-20-2013, 05:20 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Don't you want to just float around there. Imagine its like orange juice thats good for cleaning you and you can also breath and is always absolutely pure no matter what is "put in it".

You know, whenever I had those visions I never actually worried about "breathing" ahahah Wink but yes, it does look quite inviting (in a non-physical form of course - my body would not find it very inviting ahah).

Cyan

(01-20-2013, 08:29 PM)vervex Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2013, 05:20 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]Don't you want to just float around there. Imagine its like orange juice thats good for cleaning you and you can also breath and is always absolutely pure no matter what is "put in it".

You know, whenever I had those visions I never actually worried about "breathing" ahahah Wink but yes, it does look quite inviting (in a non-physical form of course - my body would not find it very inviting ahah).

Why not? I didnt say it has to be the sun itself, but you can go preeetttyy far in virtual reality.

So lets start, how about the basic context of the liquid you float in is very thick sort of viscosy gas/liquid that feels similar to yellow cotton candy but crips. So, perhaps warm liquid orange juice cotton candy mix?

A shaved person in such a liquid might feel remotely like in the sun, especially if warm. Insert to that a virtual reality environment and direct heat and pressure as required to the area as required and you could have a pretty wicked "kind of feel slike floating in the sun" suit. Then you just fill it ith sun imaginery of various sun creatures and give them virtual reality intelligences and explain who you are and what you are floating in to simulate it for them and they include you in their programming and you are included in their programming and voila. You have your own sun floating suit virtual reality thing.

Would cost about 100.000usd to build a proper "feels like floating in sun kind of" system. But I wouldnt be the one to talk about that, I'm just the idea guy.
Time now to find some investors Cyan, ahah Smile I can be a beta-tester for your machine Wink In the mean time I'll keep visualizing ahah Smile
Ra did say that the 4th-7th densities would be "clearly visible" if they were not choosing to remain invisible (remember that third density is learning to use its will to make the choice).
Quote:13.20 Questioner: Is there any physical difference between first and second density? For instance, if I could see a second-density planet and a first-density planet side by side, in my present condition, could I see both of them? Would they be both visible?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. All of the octave of your densities would be clearly visible were not the fourth through the seventh freely choosing not to be visible.

So to third density, the universe appears to be made of first density material, with second and third density characteristics being discernible.

This is what Ra said about the earth's densities, and why I believe every sphere has manifestations or potential manifestations in every density:
Quote:62.29 Questioner: Yes.

Ra: You must see the Earth, as you call it, as being seven Earths. There is red, orange, yellow, and there will soon be a completed green color vibratory locus for fourth-density entities which they will call Earth. During the fourth-density experience, due to the lack of development of fourth-density entities, the third-density planetary sphere is not useful for habitation since the early fourth-density entity will not know precisely how to maintain the illusion that fourth density cannot be seen or determined from any instrumentation available to any third density.

Thus in fourth density the red, orange, and green energy nexi of your planet will be activated while the yellow is in potentiation along with the blue and the indigo.

May we ask at this time if there be any brief queries?
some people can see things others can not, it's pompous to say that noone can see a thing because you can't.
(01-20-2013, 06:18 PM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]not all perception is single density. we have time/space eyes too.

Time/space is a single density, just as space/time is. But I'm sure you'd think it is pompous to correct your distorted understanding on this.
no it's pompous to call it distorted and to assume we are not merely misunderstanding each other semantically.
What I once thought was density (feeling a squeezing within my body) was not. Density is something altogether different. It's not a feeling of being crushed.
(01-21-2013, 03:24 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]What I once thought was density (feeling a squeezing within my body) was not. Density is something altogether different. It's not a feeling of being crushed.

"Density" in the context of the Ra material refers to the concentration of consciousness or "beingness". Higher density = more presence of consciousness.
Pages: 1 2