Bring4th

Full Version: 2006.04.18 The Remembering Process (penetrating the veil)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Moderator note: Q'uo offered an important warning to those wishing to utilize the exercise mentioned in this session.
Quote:Therefore, while we are glad to speak with you concerning ways to penetrate the veil of forgetting, we do so with a careful warning to those who wish to do this. That warning is that that which you know or feel that you know about the larger picture of your soul’s history and its business within this incarnation creates a heavy responsibility. If you know something, you are responsible for that knowledge. Decisions that you make, then and thereafter, need to be made carefully and with utmost focus upon who you are and why you are in incarnation on planet Earth at this time. Any information you feel that you have gained needs to be carefully remembered and carefully applied, for you have gained in responsibility.
End note.

this is from here: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0418.aspx

I thought this was a really good question posed by J:

Quote:Question from J: In the Law of One series, Ra mentioned several people: Jesus of Nazareth, Edgar Cayce, Taras Bulba, Genghis Khan, and Rasputin. I found out there’s a common trait of these entities, that is, regardless of their polarity, they all learned their ability via the remembering process. This remembering process seems to have a accelerating effect on these entities’ learning and growing process. Is my thinking correct?

If it’s correct, I wonder if there are some effective methods to help us to activate such a remembering process. For example, Edgar Cayce’s self-hypnosis or some special type of meditation.

And I wonder if Q’uo can describe the practicing details of these methods and also any precaution that we need to be aware of?

and bits of the answer come back as (after some lengthy pre-amble)

Quote:We would now move to a discussion of the details of ways to get in touch with more information about the self in previous incarnations. There are two basic ways which you may find efficacious in getting in touch with the information concerning past incarnations. The first way is organic and slow. Usually it involves simply expressing to the self each day the intention of coming—we correct this instrument—of becoming more aware of the experiences that have occurred to the self in other parts of the soul stream before and after this incarnation. It may be helpful to express this intention by looking at the self in the mirror. You may look into the eyes or you may simply look out of focus at the face. Either technique is efficacious for some entities. You may indeed find the image of your face in the mirror beginning to change into different faces as you gaze into that mirror for some time—we would suggest five of your minutes as the appropriate cutoff point; certainly between thirty seconds and five minutes at a time is enough intensity for you to experience at any one time. We would not suggest doing this more often than once a day. Such work as this may seem slight; however, it is substantive and powerful. When you harness your will and focus it, you are a person of magic and power and that which you desire will come to you.

If you desire to work with this information in a quicker way, the second technique would appeal to you. That technique involves using a professional and highly trained hypnotherapist. The technique involved is to ask the hypnotherapist to take you back, once the hypnotic state has been achieved, beyond birth so that you are not in this incarnation nor are you in any other incarnation. You will have instructed the hypnotherapist to ask you to make contact with your higher self. You will also have offered to they hypnotherapist the question that you wish to ask your higher self. The hypnotherapist may then ask those questions that you would wish to explore and the higher self, then, will respond through you to the question that the hypnotherapist is asking on your behalf. Since you as a person may well find it very difficult to recall what your higher self is saying speaking through you, it is well, if you pursue this avenue of investigation, to use a tape recorder or a CD recorder so that you have a record of that which was said.

Your remaining query had to do with the dangers that might possibly be involved in penetrating the veil of forgetting. We believe that we have expressed a sufficient degree of caution concerning this avenue of exploration. It is entirely up to you as to whether you wish to move forward with this investigation. Certainly it is fascinating to discover details of past lives and to muse and ponder upon the information that you have gained. There are times that spontaneous information will come to you—we correct this instrument—there are times when such information will come to you spontaneously. When it comes to [you] spontaneously and organically, it is part of the flow of your natural process of spiritual evolution. It is an indication that your higher self feels that you are capable of being responsible for this information and putting it to excellent use.

If you persist in speeding up the process of penetrating the veil of forgetting, please recall that you need to be very careful to use such information in a spiritually mature way, not judging yourself or spinning tales [of] adhering karma and dire consequences. We ask that you refrain from moving through such judgmental patters. Look at the information that you may have gained as a kind of story that will help you to have a larger and a more informed point of view and remember that it is not what you know that is important but how you respond to the present moment. This incarnation of yours, my brother, is not about acquiring information or wisdom, it is about opening your heart and becoming able to share and carry the maximum amount of light and love as it flows from the Creator to the Earth and through y our physical and metaphysical bodies. If you can open your heart in this moment, you are doing the maximum amount that you can do to serve the Creator and the creation.

and the followup involves just asking for information creates the very possibility of receiving it:

Quote:J: When one activates his remembering process, does he accomplish via experiencing some things or is he guided by higher beings in the time/space?

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. There is always guidance coming into your aura, my brother, from what you would call higher beings. Your guidance system is always with you and many entities other than your higher self are attracted to those who are seeking and attempting to experience the truth as they understand it. This kind of metaphysical activity alerts many entities within what this instrument calls the unseen realm or plane of existence. You have within your aura, shall we say, many helpers waiting to be asked for help. It is truly written, “Ask and you shall be answered; knock and the door shall be opened; seek and you shall find”.

Information cannot flow to you unless you open the door to it by asking for it. When you do not know that for which you should ask, simply ask for that which your higher self sees fit to share with you in the present moment. We encourage you to ask for this help before you arrive each day, and during the day when you have a moment to reflect, ask again that the spirit may speak to you. When you ask, you open the door to the potential of the present moment and spirit will find many ways to give you hints and inklings. Watch for repetitive numbers. When you see them, ask yourself what were you thinking? Whatever you were thinking at that moment, it would be helpful for you to move further with, to seek more deeply and more profoundly.

Watch for curious coincidences. This also is an invitation that the thought that you were thinking when the coincidence occurred is worth exploring more deeply. Or, if it is indeed a repeating thought that is the coincidence, examine that thought ever more deeply. Sit with it and see how your deeper self responds too.

In terms of the experience of discovering more about your soul stream’s history, it is not the activity of higher beings, precisely, that is involved. If it happens organically and spontaneously, it is the action of your higher self, which in concert with that portion of your consciousness that exists between incarnation is responding to the conditions of your being as you meet the present moment. There are times in your life when you become aware of an entirely new level of the self and it is often at such times that your higher self is particularly active in responding to your needs because a great deal is happening at such times. These are usually times when you have been through a dark night of the soul and as you come to the dawning that lights up your life at the end of such a difficult period, many epiphanies and realizations may hit you like waves coming in from the ocean. It is at those times that spontaneous, new information about your larger self and its history may come to you. Otherwise, what you learn about your soul stream’s history is likely to be because of your focus, your will, and your desire.

and there is an incredible amount of information available:

Quote:J: What requirements does one need to activate the remembering process? What is the maximum possible degree of total remembrance that one can achieve?

We are those of Q’uo, and believe that we grasp your query, my brother. The requirements for penetrating the veil of forgetting are a sincere feeling that this is an important piece of information that will help you in your spiritual evolution. If the desire is pointed in the direction of this information, then that activates the process of coming into possession of more information of this type. The maximum degree of penetration of the veil of forgetting is variable. Different entities will be able to bear different percentages of the full weight of the experiences that have been embraced and assimilate by the soul stream.

The density and weight of such information is incredibly great. You, my brother, would find it difficult to believe the amount of information and the kind of information that you have accreted to your soul stream during the very long and busy history of your beingness. You must realize that you have existed since before the planet upon which you now draw breath was created. You are a portion of the Creator Itself. You have experienced all densities within this octave of creation. In the non-local or metaphysical sense, you are even now in all of the densities, accumulating information to yourself to offer up as a gift to the one infinite Creator. Consequently, to know even one percent of your total history would be far too much information for you to bear within incarnation.
I like the last quote you bolded. I think that I may have peeked through the veil when I was having my insanely intense experiences before, and they were too much to handle. I can't imagine handling much more.
yeah Gemini; I think you've hinted elsewhere about seeing through the veil.

I wonder if its like an overpowering drug trip; where you see (and experience) more than you are ready to assimilate.

some things we are just not ready to know just yet BigSmile
Whoever orchestrated it, I think the veil is a gift.
I remember reading in Ra material that without it, there is no motivation to seek. But with it, I sure can feel lonely and unloved.
Excellent quotes. I am actively seeking this portion of experience at this time so I found them to be very useful.
I did the mirror exercise and saw a super epic looking, old, Asian version of me. It was kinda awesome. BigSmile

Cyan

I can vouche from personal experience that even after spending most of my adult life in trying to expand my abvility to process and hold large amounts of data by abstract models. When touching the II, the amount of information is impossible to hold in any meaningful way. Or you can hold it but you wont hold "yourself"
(01-21-2013, 09:20 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]I can vouche from personal experience that even after spending most of my adult life in trying to expand my abvility to process and hold large amounts of data by abstract models. When touching the II, the amount of information is impossible to hold in any meaningful way. Or you can hold it but you wont hold "yourself"

What is the II ?

Cyan

Intelligent Infinity, II for short for me. At least occasionally.
I once thought I touched on II, but I seriously doubt it. Way too much distortion. It's sad when I think I'm getting less distorted, when I could actually be becoming more distorted. Not sure there Dodgy

I can't imagine how much distortion I may have unintentionally created, when all I wanted to do was clear distortion. Just one epic event and WHAM, instant mega-karma and major loss of polarity. That's what it feels like to me. Don't know if it's true or not. Huh
"If you can open your heart in this moment, you are doing the maximum amount that you can do to serve the Creator and the creation."

That right there. HeartCool
(01-21-2013, 10:31 PM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]"If you can open your heart in this moment, you are doing the maximum amount that you can do to serve the Creator and the creation."

That right there. HeartCool

Agreed. Sometimes it's difficult thought to keep the heart open. But keeping it open all the time might wear one out.

I_Am_The_One

I feel you, I feel tired waaaaay deep down. So I can relate to how you feel wolf. I was trying to learn more about magical workings. I think I should continue just balancing myself and my interactions with other self. These more advanced learnings will show themselves when im ready. I have no doubt.

Every day I feel more harmonious!