Bring4th

Full Version: Dolphin Tangled in Fishing Line Approaches Divers for Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.treehugger.com/ocean-conserva...video.html

thought this was sad but also a testimony to the intelligence of dolphins, in both seeking help and in staying still despite the pain trying to remove the hook must have caused.
Beautiful. Thank you for sharing that.
I love those 2nd density entities ! !

Their brain is almost the same size as ours, so . . .?
. . if they had hands like ours. . .where could they be?
due to the fact they existed millions of years before us ! B-)

Blue skies.
Plenty of dolphins shifted to 4D in Dec. to my knowledge.

I've always wanted to meet one xD
I've pet a dolphin when I used to work at Seaworld. I worked the morning shift, and they just came right up to me while the park was still empty.
They know how useful opposeable thumbs can be!
The opposeable thumb led to the making of nuclear weapons as well.
But it also led to art from great artists that I admire, that move my heart.
(01-24-2013, 05:35 PM)C-JEAN Wrote: [ -> ]I love those 2nd density entities ! !

Blue skies.

They are remarkable, they communicate, and they cooperate with each other. I read somewhere that dolphins and orcas are third density beings. Pretty fortunate ones, not being able to participate in wars and the like. There are reports of uncooperative dolphins. They show making choices in a dolphin-like way.
(01-23-2013, 03:59 AM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.treehugger.com/ocean-conserva...video.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCXx2bNk6UA

thought this was sad but also a testimony to the intelligence of dolphins, in both seeking help and in staying still despite the pain trying to remove the hook must have caused.

(01-25-2013, 02:05 AM)cosmiclady Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2013, 05:35 PM)C-JEAN Wrote: [ -> ]I love those 2nd density entities ! !

Blue skies.

They are remarkable, they communicate, and they cooperate with each other. I read somewhere that dolphins and orcas are third density beings. Pretty fortunate ones, not being able to participate in wars and the like. There are reports of uncooperative dolphins. They show making choices in a dolphin-like way.

Yep:

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0120.aspx Q'uo Wrote:Just as your species has had its evolution interrupted by genetic manipulation many thousands of your years in the past, so has the evolution of those known to you as dolphins and whales and other cetaceans such as porpoises been interrupted, not by those from elsewhere than your planet but by those on the island-continent you have called Atlantis.

The consciousness of these mammals was enhanced by the genetic manipulation which caused the so-called human and the so-called cetacean to be bonded and blended and unified into that which had every appearance of being a cetacean, yet that which now possessed a spirit complex of third-density level.

Thusly, the natural process of reproduction gradually invested all of these species with third-density consciousness. Consequently, you and the whales and dolphins are indeed brothers, moving through the third-density major cycle of 76,000 or so of your years.

The necessity to engage in a dialogue between humans and dolphins, humans and whales, and humans and porpoises is attractive and compelling to many of your scientists, who grasp the unusual intelligence of these ocean-going mammals.

(01-24-2013, 07:57 PM)Bring4th_Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]They know how useful opposable thumbs can be!

I beg to differ! Smile I would rather have a dolphin physical vehicle than this (mostly) hairless ape.

Q'uo Wrote:Perhaps we may say that the best way to learn from the cetaceans of your planet is to imagine how you might experience third density if your field of endeavor were limited to those activities which could be accomplished without the use of hands with the opposable thumbs which the one known as T mentioned in his query.

What would it be like to have a long life in which there were no jobs necessary in order to pay bills, where there were no resources to guard or territory to defend?

How would your life be different if you were free to choose what dreams and visions with which you wished to occupy yourself; what meditations in which you wished to encompass yourself; what contemplation you wished to enjoy, not only for an hour or a few minutes but also for all your waking hours for an entire life?

If your joy was the dance of harmony with the elements, the dance of fellowship with those of your kind and the dance of the mated family with the mated parents’ children, how would you be different than you are today? How would the environment of leisure and ease and rhythm affect you?

How would the lack of necessity for creating and using tools affect you?

It is clear that the changes would be profound. For in most human lives the pace of life revolves around the necessity for doing some sort of useful work. That is, useful as defined by those who would hire you to do that work in order to barter your time for the emolument received. This emolument is necessary so that you may buy for you and your family food to eat, a roof over your heads, warmth in the winter, coolness in the summer, and clothing to create a modest appearance and cover the bareness of your physical form. There are many gadgets which your people find necessary or desirable. These too must be purchased with the money made from your work.

Only a very few humans are able to go through their incarnations without their consciousness being saturated with the hurry and the clangor of what this instrument would call the daily grind. That which you eat must be prepared and then after it is eaten the detritus must be cleared away and this takes your time. The roof which is over your head must be maintained. The soil, dust and other untidiness [must be] swept and dusted and scrubbed. Indeed, even your natural environment which you call your lawn has come to be that which must be maintained and not allowed to grow naturally. And so more time, more energy, more of your money are spent in creating for yourself the atmosphere that you prefer.

Your world is full of limits: on this side is your property, on the other, someone else’s. In your closet are your clothes, not someone else’s. You spend a good deal of your time amassing your stockpile of useful and desirable items and these, too, must be maintained. Batteries need changing, power cords must be found. The list goes on and on.

This is in stark contrast to your brothers and sisters who are able to ride freely through the ever-changing waters where food is plentiful and is found with no discernible effort, where all waters are acceptable in temperature, where there is no money to make and there are no goods to buy. There is nothing to store up against a harsh winter or old age. There is only the air to breathe, the water in which to swim, companionship and the dreams, meditations and contemplations of all the years of life.

What can you learn from the contemplation of these differences, my brother? It was the choice of those Atlanteans who volunteered for the experiments in genetics to choose these beautiful animals. The politics of their home in Atlantis seemed to them to be questionable in polarity [and so it seemed] desirable to them, therefore, to use their technology to embark upon a great adventure.

These, then, who swim the seas of your time, are the descendants of the philosophers and sages who saw a better way to move through the spiritual evolution of third density, choosing not so much service to others as a refusal to live in service to self.
(01-25-2013, 05:52 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]I would rather have a dolphin physical vehicle than this (mostly) hairless ape.

I like he human vehicle. I'm glad I don't have fur that would make me all itchy.