Bring4th

Full Version: Why only until 2012?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Carla, you stated in Chapter 1 of "The Law of One 101: The Choice" that people only had until 2012 to make their choice toward service to others in order to be harvestable. Now that it is 2013, do you still feel that that is the case or do you think you were attempting to address the meme that was continuing to build around "2012" at the time?
That's a very good question, because It is something that I sort of have been thinking about it last months. If people have not chosen a polarity by last month, are they supposed already to be "marked" already to repeate 3D after they leave this incarnation and move somewhere else?
What kind of life mission will somebody have who still has 50 years of life ahead but was not polarised by the end of last year?

On the other hand, those who already are polarised, who are certain that they will go either towards a 4D STS or a 4D STO, well, what's next? Guess their mission is now help increase the 4D energies from the non-physical planes into the physical Earth, or at least help clean the remaining 3D STS energies anchored in the planet.
Excellent questions! I'll put them in the queue for this week's show.
(01-23-2013, 01:47 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent questions! I'll put them in the queue for this week's show.

thanks! will you let us know in this thread if there are any answers? :-) Or where to check later for the show?
(01-23-2013, 03:56 PM)akar Wrote: [ -> ]thanks! will you let us know in this thread if there are any answers? :-) Or where to check later for the show?

There are a few questions ahead of it, so if we don't get to it this week, we'll surely get to it next week. Each week, I post the topics covered here.
Hi i wish you think
month, are they supposed already to be "marked" already to repeate 3D after they leave this incarnation and move somewhere else..
It's possible to become harvestable at any point during your incarnation.
(01-14-2015, 09:03 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]It's possible to become harvestable at any point during your incarnation.

But until your death you won't find yourself in another density.
True, but your life changes quite dramatically in the amount of joy and contentment you experience.