Bring4th

Full Version: 2 Questions about Maldek
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) I assume that the astrology for our solar system was different when Maldek was still a planet?

2) can the Logos/Guardians decide at any time to re-form Maldek, and have it start from 1st density again? or is there some sort of timetable in which planets cycle through the densities?

thanks again
(01-23-2013, 07:15 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]1) I assume that the astrology for our solar system was different when Maldek was still a planet?
I'd say yes due to no planetary influence if no planet to influence. One question I have is how does the nature of a planetary influence change when planet+inhabitants are working together as a sub-logos?

(01-23-2013, 07:15 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]2) can the Logos/Guardians decide at any time to re-form Maldek, and have it start from 1st density again? or is there some sort of timetable in which planets cycle through the densities?
Why would they do this if they could?
1. I don't know what you mean by astrology

2. They could, but I assume they don't because there is no point to do it and it would violate the law of free will to us.
@ Guardian

1) astrology as in planetary influences. Just like the moon affects our tides, it affects emotions and reproductive cycles in humans.

76.9 You may choose astrology, the twelve signs, as you call these portions of your planet’s energy web, and what has been called the ten planets.

Ra was talking about the archetypes in this quote.

2) yes, I thought about that free will aspect of suddenly 'reforming' a planet to 3d eyes.

but earth is in a unique posiition as to free will because of our quarantine. Normally, we would have much more 4d influence:

77.24 Many come more rapidly to third density than others not because of an innate efficiency of catalysis but because of unusual opportunities for investment. In just such a way those of fourth density may invest third, those of fifth density may invest fourth.

- -

@ zen

if a planet is blown up, is that just written off entirely? I'm not saying it is or it isn't, but our sub-Logos (our Sun) doesn't try again?

that's also an interesting question about a planet becoming 'polarised'. Do the entities and the planet become 'inseparable' at that point? As in a discrete unit. I know that Ra left Venus at some point tho, and its unclear where they reside now.
(01-23-2013, 10:22 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]@ zen

if a planet is blown up, is that just written off entirely? I'm not saying it is or it isn't, but our sub-Logos (our Sun) doesn't try again?

From http://www.world-mysteries.com/sci_8.htm

Quote:Because of their very strong electromagnetic charge the planets Jupiter and Saturn attracted most of the non-gaseous matter of the former planet. The electromagnetic charges of the planets Uranus and Neptune were strong enough, as well, to attract such debris to incorporate it into planetary systems of their own as moons and rings of matter. Consequently, the moons and the rings of matter of the gas planets Jupiter, Uranus, Saturn and Neptune are debris of solid and liquid matter from the planet that exploded.

When keeping the aforesaid in mind the various moons of the Solar System are no more an enigma; neither from their origin nor from their composition. The moons were parts of the former planet, differing among themselves according to which parts of the former planet constitute their matter. As for the moons of the planet Jupiter:

Ganymede is a former ocean, which took its islands and part of a continent along into space. Through the forces of gravity this moon has formed as a gigantic ball of water ice and rocks, which on account of their higher density and weight have settled predominately near the center of gravity. But there is enough solid matter present to partly reach this moons surface. Therefore, Ganymede looks like a child's marble with surface features in different colors of water ice and rock.

Similar to Ganymede Callisto is a former ocean but it contains only a small amount of rocks or no rocks at all and much sand. The masses of sand of the former ocean were thoroughly mixed with its waters by the force of the explosion blowing them out into space. Before all the sand could be pulled to the center of the newly formed moon by gravity its outer layers consisting still of a mixture of sand and water were frozen solid in the absolute zero temperature of space. Consequently, Callisto's surface consists of a mixture of sand and water ice.

The Possibility of Life on Callisto
The Possibility of Life on Ganymede

Sounds like they haven't given up!
(01-23-2013, 07:15 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]1) I assume that the astrology for our solar system was different when Maldek was still a planet?

2) can the Logos/Guardians decide at any time to re-form Maldek, and have it start from 1st density again? or is there some sort of timetable in which planets cycle through the densities?

thanks again

1) That would be affirmative from my point of view. I wonder what the actual influence of Maldek was on consciousness in our galaxy.

2) There is a time table, but it starts when an environment is able to support mind/body experiences.

Quote:9.4 Questioner: The way I understand the process of evolution [of a] planetary population is that [a] population has a certain amount of time to progress. This is generally divided into three 25,000-year cycles. At the end of 75,000 years the planet progresses itself. What caused this situation to come about… preciseness of the years, 25,000 years, et cetera. What set this up to begin with?

Ra: I am Ra. Visualize, if you will, the particular energy which, outward flowing and inward coagulating, formed the tiny realm of the creation governed by your Council of Saturn. Continue seeing the rhythm of this process. The living flow creates a rhythm which is as inevitable as one of your timepieces. Each of your planetary entities began the first cycle when the energy nexus was able in that environment to support such mind/body experiences. Thus, each of your planetary entities is on a different cyclical schedule as you might call it. The timing of these cycles is a measurement equal to a portion of intelligent energy.

This intelligent energy offers a type of clock. The cycles move as precisely as a clock strikes your hour. Thus, the gateway from intelligent energy to intelligent infinity opens regardless of circumstance on the striking of the hour.

And I would think that it would be conceivable that a given Logos could begin another planet anytime it chose, though to our perception it would be a vast amount of time in evolution, since 1st density is so ungodly long :P. However, I don't think a Logos would "reform" a previous planet, though, it is still a possibility. And I suppose, in some other parallel existences or probable continua, Maldek is still around so who knows. Interesting to think about though.
@zen @anagogy

I think I see where you guys are coming from now regards the second question.

at some level, I must be judging the Maldek experience as some sort of 'failure'; and the planet has to be replaced for some sort of 'logoic harmony'; when in truth, it was just another potential that was explored to its utmost end.

the entities of Maldek were retrieved; and are now here and elsewhere. Perhaps their 'learned compassion' for the planetary sphere will serve as fierce defenders of the planets where they are now dwelling; and prevent or attempt to prevent a similar outcome.

Quote:6.10 These entities, destroying their planetary sphere, thus were forced to find room for themselves upon this third density which is the only one in your solar system at their time/space present which was hospitable and capable of offering the lessons necessary to decrease their mind/body/spirit distortions with respect to the Law of One.

this is interesting; in a way, they 'failed' to serve the Creator by their self-destruction; which is neither STS or STO.
(01-24-2013, 03:00 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]@zen @anagogy
this is interesting; in a way, they 'failed' to serve the Creator by their self-destruction; which is neither STS or STO.

I believe this is the blueprint for polarization in this solar system on the edge of the galaxy. It did not happen only on Maldek but also on Mars, and Ra itself polarized through a religious global war. Last time it happened here was during WW2. For the inner systems of the galaxy the much slower process of auto-polarization is applied, according to Ra, here it happens through duality and Choice (and although I am not Christian, the Bible also supports this view).
It would appear from what we know that the preference of the Logos is to keep third density entities within the same sphere of influence. I assume that this is so because another third density experience in a different portion of the galaxy may not be as compatible with our "native" vibrations and thus not as conducive to progression. However, as the evidence suggests, life can spring up in what we would deem to be inhospitable places, and planets move in and out of the ability to support life, whether by the actions of the third density beings or the movement of time. We know that one day, the sun will become a red giant which would not bode well for third density existence upon the Earth regardless of the STS or STO orientation of any living here at that time.
(01-25-2013, 05:53 AM)greywolf Wrote: [ -> ]...Ra itself polarized through a religious global war....

Where are you getting this from?
(01-25-2013, 05:53 AM)greywolf Wrote: [ -> ]...Ra itself polarized through a religious global war...

This is what Ra said about what happened during the second cycle on Venus:

89:31 Wrote:The technique of control over others and domination unto the physical death was used in both cases. Upon a planetary influence much unused to slaughter these entities were able to polarize by this means. Upon your third-density environment at the time of your experiencing such entities would merely be considered, shall we say, ruthless despots which waged the holy war.

Whether this "holy war" on Venus was helpful in polarization for Ra's population during the third density or not, is something that we can't know, but for the moment I tend to believe - no, it wasn't helpful.

Look at the usual progression of a normal third density cycle of 75 000 years:

Ra, 20:27 Wrote:It is, however, more toward the median or mean, shall we say, of third-density developments throughout the one infinite universe that there be a small harvest after the first cycle; the remainder having significantly polarized, the second cycle having a much larger harvest; the remainder being even more significantly polarized, the third cycle culminating the process and the harvest being completed.

In other words, as I understand it, there is a little harvest during the first cycle of 25 000 years. Then there is a bigger one after the second cycle, i.e. 50 000 years, which then culminates in even bigger one at the end of the major cycle of 75 000 years.

But look what happened on Venus instead:

Ra, 89:39 Wrote:It was in the second cycle of 25,000 years. We had a harvest of six out of thirty, to speak roughly, millions of mind/body/spirit complexes, less than 20%.

So, after the first cycle there were 6 millions Venusians harvested. During the second cycle those two Wanderers joined Ra in third density and started what we would call a "holy war". Whether it was this event or something else that happened, we can't know for sure while in this incarnation, but what we do know is that the amount of harvested Venusians decreased drastically:

Ra, 89:28 Wrote:Our harvest was approximately 6 million 500 thousand mind/body/spirit complexes. There were approximately 32 million mind/body/spirit complexes repeating third density elsewhere.

If the total harvest was 6,5 millions, and during the first cycle the amount of harvested Venusians was 6 millions, then after both the second and third cycles, there were only 500 000 entities harvested.

Of course there might be other reasons for decreased harvests during the second and third cycles than the "holy war", as I said, and we don't know anything for sure. But I wouldn't agree with the statement saying that Ra polarized through a religious, global war. On contrary, Ra emphasized that it was their *harmony* that accelerated their work through the densities.
(01-24-2013, 02:17 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]

thanks again

1) That would be affirmative from my point of view. I wonder what the actual influence of Maldek was on consciousness in our galaxy.

2) There is a time table, but it starts when an environment is able to support mind/body experiences.

Quote:9.4 Questioner: The way I understand the process of evolution [of a] planetary population is that [a] population has a certain amount of time to progress. This is generally divided into three 25,000-year cycles. At the end of 75,000 years the planet progresses itself. What caused this situation to come about… preciseness of the years, 25,000 years, et cetera. What set this up to begin with?

Ra: I am Ra. Visualize, if you will, the particular energy which, outward flowing and inward coagulating, formed the tiny realm of the creation governed by your Council of Saturn. Continue seeing the rhythm of this process. The living flow creates a rhythm which is as inevitable as one of your timepieces. Each of your planetary entities began the first cycle when the energy nexus was able in that environment to support such mind/body experiences. Thus, each of your planetary entities is on a different cyclical schedule as you might call it. The timing of these cycles is a measurement equal to a portion of intelligent energy.

This intelligent energy offers a type of clock. The cycles move as precisely as a clock strikes your hour. Thus, the gateway from intelligent energy to intelligent infinity opens regardless of circumstance on the striking of the hour.

And I would think that it would be conceivable that a given Logos could begin another planet anytime it chose, though to our perception it would be a vast amount of time in evolution, since 1st density is so ungodly long Tongue. However, I don't think a Logos would "reform" a previous planet, though, it is still a possibility. And I suppose, in some other parallel existences or probable continua, Maldek is still around so who knows. Interesting to think about though.

I think the "restoration" of Maldek maybe the moons of Jupiter and Saturn forming life in a short time since all the chemicals for life are there and there is probably life already on Europa too. The entities will see a red sun with Jupiter and the moons hovering right above them, a breath taking view. In a few billion years this system will look very different.
It must be beautiful to stare up at the sky from one of the moons of Jupiter or Saturn. The huge, colorful nearby gas giants, and the tens of nearby moons.

The legit entity/entities who decided to station the Council at Saturn must have done their homework.
(01-25-2013, 06:43 AM)jws1970 Wrote: [ -> ]We know that one day, the sun will become a red giant which would...
If we assume that Larson's approaches in science are right (and as it proved by Ra as most undistorted scientific visualization of evolution processes seen in our visible universe), then our Sun already was red giant ages ago, and now it is in state of transition into more white color star, then blue etc - stellar evolution of body of our Logos as perceived by us as burning hot gases body.
That's pretty insightful yshurik.
(02-12-2013, 07:04 PM)yshurik Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2013, 06:43 AM)jws1970 Wrote: [ -> ]We know that one day, the sun will become a red giant which would...
If we assume that Larson's approaches in science are right (and as it proved by Ra as most undistorted scientific visualization of evolution processes seen in our visible universe), then our Sun already was red giant ages ago, and now it is in state of transition into more white color star, then blue etc - stellar evolution of body of our Logos as perceived by us as burning hot gases body.
Yes the sun will not become a red giant. Further, between the time it had been a red giant and the beginning of this solar system it had exploded.