Bring4th

Full Version: green ray can be blocked, blue ray can't?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
one question about the rays that I have often considered is that Ra says:

* green ray can be blocked by the other-self
* blue ray can't

to use a gross analogy, would green ray offerings of unconditional love be akin to offering someone a hug, and they are free to accept or reject?

and blue ray is more like playing a piece of music in a room, and everyone gets to listen, almost regardless of whether they want to or not?

the second part almost sounds like an infringement lol, so maybe the analogy is off.

maybe a better analogy would be that blue ray communications can cut through a broken heart, and speak to someone (provided they want to listen) and help guide them through a process, at their request. Of course, the blue ray communications comes from a place of heart-centredness in the individual. (unconditional acceptance)

Quote:41.25 The green-ray entity is ineffectual in the face of blockage from other-selves. The blue-ray entity is a co-Creator. This may perhaps simply be a restatement of previous activity, but if you consider the function of the Logos as representative of the Infinite Creator in effectuating the knowing of the Creator by the Creator you may perhaps see the steps by which this may be accomplished.

and there is a bit in the previous paragraph which may also enlighten:

Quote: primary blue ray which is the first ray of radiation of self regardless of any actions from another.
Use of blue ray develops wisdom. Without wisdom personal truth will be confused with universal truth. This will occasionaly push otherselves away, providing catalyst.
Green, being the first physically radiating energy does not radiate further than ones aura // arms reach (sharing), blue has a stronger outwards force and may thus affect beings further away than arms reach (what actions can bear), allowing energy to actually leave you (giving).
I have been thinking about this topic for the past few weeks.

The situation they're describing involves an issue between two people. Now, you can read it as one person vibrating green, the other not. However, it begs the question that if there is an issue, who exactly has the blockage? If you feel that you have a more holistic viewpoint, a higher vibration than the two, then why are there emotions involved? It must indicate a certain amount of lower blockage within the self (an attempt to demand love)..not only in orange/yellow, but it's pointing towards an opportunity to open the green center more, even if one already has that center open. Your high and mighty green ray opinion is not the final answer..that isn't Co-Creation.

Even if one is being more unreasonable than the other, there is still inpouring (blue) information available about the self as to why you can't be more loving or understanding. So I've found that in instances where I was trying to explain a loving green ray point of view to no avail ("You're hurting my feelings, this is what needs to be done and why."), I was actually encountering a certain amount of personal blockage. In other words, there were lower blockages which prevented the heart from opening, and further preventing me from allowing the situation to move into blue where the other is free to express themselves. I've found that if you try to suppress feelings and embody a green ray giving type of action by letting the other person do what they're doing, lower blockages remain and realizations can't be achieved. You have to just let it all out..blue.

Once the emotions are expressed, it's as if a clearer mind comes into being for new inpouring (more blue) realizations occur, then the lower vibrations can be released and unblocked. True green ray transfer then takes place as acceptance and understanding occurs. That's a giving without expectation of return..a sacrifice made possible that was not before because of lower "fear of possession/desire for possession" issues. The other then becomes free to express themselves.

Recently I've expressed dissatisfaction with someone several times, and minutes later I could inwardly sort of see or feel the fallacy of my attempt to control a situation. "True healing is simply the radiance of the self causing an environment in which a catalyst may occur which initiates the recognition of self, by self, of the self-healing properties of the self."

So basically I feel that Ra is saying that if you feel you have an objective green ray opinion, that viewpoint will not clear blockage so that a merging can take place. You have to use your abilities to see your mirror in the situation..which is use of inpouring blue. A lack of love/disharmony in any given situation always involves a lack of love for the other-self..it's never one person is wrong the other is right. So blockage/disharmony with another represents a mirror you're not seeing within yourself.

These realizations, seeing our mirror so that we may merge on a metaphysical level, is how we teach/learn..learn/teach. That's what I've concluded at least thus far.
I've fallen victim to personal truth many times.
That's basically the issue in a nutshell..personal truth.
Do any of you guys have any insight on indigo purple rays?

Meerie

"Green ray is the movement through various experiences of energy exchanges having to do with compassion and all-forgiving love to the primary blue ray which is the first ray of radiation of self regardless of any actions from another."

this is the whole sentence that comes before: "The green-ray entity is ineffectual in the face of blockage from other-selves. "

To me it sounds as if blue ray is the first step towards adepthood, as in 80.10: "It is also to be noted that an adept is one which has freed itself more and more from the constraints of the thoughts, opinions, and bonds of other-selves."
in other words, are the upper rays (starting from blue all the way up to violet) those that are "independent" and free ?
and from red to green, all those rays involve other selves and relationships ?

Meerie

I take it that Ra refers to green ray as conditional love then?
because I was thinking about the ineffectual and blockage, and that could only happen if the love expects something in return from the other self I guess?
and then I searched for "Unconditional love"
and I got this:

84.20: "The great key to blue, indigo, and finally, that great capital of the column of sexual energy transfer, violet energy transfers, is the metaphysical bond or distortion which has the name among your peoples of unconditional love."

So unconditional love seems to be about those upper three rays and not green ray.
(02-18-2013, 10:30 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]"Green ray is the movement through various experiences of energy exchanges having to do with compassion and all-forgiving love to the primary blue ray which is the first ray of radiation of self regardless of any actions from another."

this is the whole sentence that comes before: "The green-ray entity is ineffectual in the face of blockage from other-selves. "

To me it sounds as if blue ray is the first step towards adepthood, as in 80.10: "It is also to be noted that an adept is one which has freed itself more and more from the constraints of the thoughts, opinions, and bonds of other-selves."
in other words, are the upper rays (starting from blue all the way up to violet) those that are "independent" and free ?
and from red to green, all those rays involve other selves and relationships ?

I loved your thoughts here!

(02-18-2013, 12:13 PM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]I take it that Ra refers to green ray as conditional love then?
because I was thinking about the ineffectual and blockage, and that could only happen if the love expects something in return from the other self I guess?
and then I searched for "Unconditional love"
and I got this:

84.20: "The great key to blue, indigo, and finally, that great capital of the column of sexual energy transfer, violet energy transfers, is the metaphysical bond or distortion which has the name among your peoples of unconditional love."

So unconditional love seems to be about those upper three rays and not green ray.

Ra said in 32:14 that green ray is vulnerable: "...the green-ray activation is always vulnerable to the yellow or orange ray of possession, this being largely yellow ray but often coming into orange ray. Fear of possession, desire for possession, fear of being possessed, desire to be possessed: these are the distortions which will cause the deactivation of green-ray energy transfer."

But as you mentioned above, once the blue ray is activated, the "radiation of self [is] regardless of any actions from another". So maybe it is like you said that the blue ray is the first step towards adepthood, as in 80.10: "It is also to be noted that an adept is one which has freed itself more and more from the constraints of the thoughts, opinions, and bonds of other-selves." Thanks for clearing this up a bit for me! Smile

But I believe that the green ray is the center of unconditional love. In 15:12, Ra said: "Blockages in this area may manifest as difficulties in expressing what you may call universal love or compassion."

@ 13TreeofLife13, here are search results for indigo ray:

http://lawofone.info/results.php?q=indig...e&l=30&o=r

And here are the search results for violet ray:

http://lawofone.info/results.php?q=viole...e&l=30&o=r
Why do I keep thinking of Sony's disc drives everytime Blue ray is mentioned Dodgy.
(01-26-2013, 04:28 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]to use a gross analogy, would green ray offerings of unconditional love be akin to offering someone a hug, and they are free to accept or reject?

and blue ray is more like playing a piece of music in a room, and everyone gets to listen, almost regardless of whether they want to or not?

My views of unconditional love and expression of unconditional love do not quite jive with this analogy. Isn't hugging someone an expression, a type of communication? A way to share the unconditional love found inside yourself?

In my view, if people narrow the definition of "communication" to specific forms of information transfer, it's missing a large part of the blue center's picture. Communication can be sharing food with someone who is hungry, hugging someone, looking someone in the eyes, kissing their wounds, or any number of interactions.

In green ray, we can have unconditional acceptance for someone, but expressing that is not an automatic thing and requires further work.

(02-18-2013, 12:13 PM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]84.20: "The great key to blue, indigo, and finally, that great capital of the column of sexual energy transfer, violet energy transfers, is the metaphysical bond or distortion which has the name among your peoples of unconditional love."

Ra speaks very specifically. In a situation like this, Ra is describing the "great key" to these transfers, meaning that key (unconditional love) is what opens the door to these experiences. For a positive entity, green must be activated before these experiences are available at all.

The way I currently see it, green center is they key, blue is the door to be opened, indigo is gazing through the open doorway, and violet is moving through the door.
I've learned I can't go by physical sensation to determine which chakras are activated. I've felt energy at each of my energy centers, but I've learned this doesn't mean that the chakra center is activated. I'm not sure what it means, but when I felt strong in the heart, I didn't feel more loving. I just felt a pressure in my heart chakra.
It's hard to discuss the movement of energy in a linear fashion, because it's so intricate and everything seems to be happening at once.

We may say we're loving, and that we embody unconditional love, but when it comes to relationships with others, "love" tends to be what is allowable. Meaning we have ideas of what is right or wrong in any given situation.

In other words, we get caught up in our own issues..which are possession issues (not being in control of a situation). When you argue with a partner, it's usually because the situation just isn't going your way. Right? An expectation of return. So the other (notice how Ra refers to them as the giver of blue ray, which is something that needs acceptance) who is always communicating beingness through blue, is prevented from expressing themselves because our heart isn't fully open. The main part of expression as I understand it, is simply allowing the other to be themselves. It's expression in a metaphysical sense; beingness. And as I was trying to express in post #4, if there are issues in the first place, it's pointing towards lower blockages within you also.

Indigo energy, which is referred to as "universal energy" may simply represent the ability to see the other in ourselves, so that rather than seeing apparent difference, similarity and unity is recognized. Recognition of this must be how we progressively merge with others. So when you're encountering catalyst with another, you're encountering your own lower blockages. We immediately think it's them, but everything is continually feeding back information about ourselves. This resistance not only prevents green from opening, but the inpouring blue about the self is also blocked, which prevents indigo recognition.

Make sense? I've used Ra's advice of spontaneous expression and then applying the balancing exercises. It works! You just have express your displeasure, and for whatever reason, new insights about lower blockages appear. So rather than seeing a situation of separation, you see yourself, the centers unblock, and the energy is cleared to move freely.

The macrocosm of this is spiritual development and our attitude towards the world in general. In our early stages, everyone is wrong, the world is insane/dark, "they" don't get it, people bother us etc. These are the thoughts, opinions, and constraints of others that Ra speaks about, because they affect our happiness and our ability to radiate love. Ironically, we're seeing our own mirror of non-acceptance..symbolic of a constraint we've placed on the world. Our love isn't given freely. So the beingness, the expression of the world bothers us..I think that's what the Matrix of The Spirit represents in 80.10. If you learn to open the heart, all of that falls away.

It's also related to ourselves as an individual, and being comfortable expressing that. Family and society at large has images of how one is supposed to be, and breaking free from those constraints takes considerable effort.
If I had to guess what Ra ultimately meant by green ray being ineffectual, it would be that if someone has hurt you, is bothering you, or is behaving in an inappropriate manner, sending them love without expressing your point of view does not accomplish the creator knowing the creator. Blockages can't be addressed if you don't speak up. The behavior just continues and nothing is learned. I've encountered people that seem to lack compassion for another's perspective, but it seems that green ray can't be "taught". It's a choice that seems to come from within. So you express yourself, hopefully recognize some of your own blockage, and open the heart a little more.
(02-20-2013, 11:10 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]If I had to guess what Ra ultimately meant by green ray being ineffectual, it would be that if someone has hurt you, is bothering you, or is behaving in an inappropriate manner, sending them love without expressing your point of view does not accomplish the creator knowing the creator. Blockages can't be addressed if you don't speak up.

Interesting ideas you have expressed. I have a situation right now wherein a professional (a dentist) failed to take my concerns seriously, apparently due to ego, despite me speaking up, and the resulting chronic infection (lasting 20 years) almost cost me my life, and did cost many thousands of dollars and a lot of anguish. I finally got the issue resolved but the person who made the error in judgment is oblivious. He is a Kriya Yoga instructor, therefore quite awake, and one would think he could handle open communication about what happened, right?

I have no wish to sue him, though I would certainly have a good case. Am I denying the Creator an opportunity to know itself by not expressing myself to the person who hurt me? I have no wish to act out of vengeance, and in fact (remarkably and surprisingly) have zero anger towards him. Yet there is a part of me who would like to openly discuss with him our karmic connection and what I learned from it. I would even like to thank him for his participation in my 20-year drama. But I hesitate, because another part of me says to take the high road and just let it go.

Reading your thoughts, Icaro, is the first time I've encountered someone essentially saying that 'let it go' might not necessarily be the noblest path. It seems that well-intentioned, spiritually-oriented people are more often wont to say "let it go" as though free expression of my very valid emotions would somehow be wrong or, at the very least, petty, and representative of a lack of forgiveness, or, worse, an indication of a controlling nature.

But if one's blue ray is bursting forth desiring expression, is it not controlling of self to hinder that expression? Is it not in fact creating a blockage, to suppress one's tendency towards open communication?

As in my case, why not speak freely to this person? It is my natural tendency, as I naturally want to have open, honest communication. If anything, I tend to be too open and honest, and end up encountering other-selves' blockages, so then I in turn shut down my blue ray, in order to accommodate their green ray blockages.

I know without a doubt that, were I to express myself to this dentist, I would encounter resistance and defensiveness. Am I being cowardly and actually causing a blockage, by backing down, rather than face that experience? Would the highest path be to express myself without regard for the other-self's response? I'd been led to believe it would be a lack of regard for other-self, but now, having read your words, I'm not so sure.
It's really about acceptance of self. That's why sufficient acceptance affords blue-ray vibration, where there really is no difficulty recognizing the (green-ray) blockage of circumstance and seeing the appropriateness of a particular response. Blue-ray is not "being able to be honest with yourself", as if there was a choice. It's an awareness, so supported by prior acceptance, that there is nothing from which to hide behind. There's yet still is a relative lack of acceptance as green-ray is being explored - hence the catalyst which serves to highlight the (hidden) imbalance.
(03-03-2013, 01:12 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]It's really about acceptance of self.

I'll have to think about the rest of your post, and I do agree with this part, but I think it's incomplete. Since we know from Ra that other-selves are also self, and in this illusion we all mirror to one another, it's common to hear people say that whatever is happening in the outer is actually happening in self and must be dealt with on that level.

But, isn't that negating the other side of the coin? We DO still mirror to other-selves too - they DO exist in this reality. To the point in the Law of One tenets given by Ra, it doesn't just say to gaze in a mirror and see the Creator, but also to gaze at other-selves and see the Creator. This seems to indicate that other-selves do truly exist, and to always refer back to self, with never any regard for other-self, seems to negate the importance of other-selves.

In other words, I'm not saying your statement is false. It is clearly true. It IS about acceptance of self. But it is also about acceptance of other-self too. It seems to me that both must be accepted. Ultimately they are the same, but from within the veil, we do still have the illusion of separation so it seems to be a form of denial to pretend it doesn't exist. Until we get to the point where we see through the illusion completely, it seems to be adding another level of illusion, to negate the reality and importance of other-selves and what they have to offer. Surely there is some importance there, else there wouldn't be an illusion in the first place.
It's true that it's important to accept both the self and the other-self, but I agree with Zen in that you have to be honest with yourself before it's possible to be fully honest with other-selves. Also if you aren't honest with yourself you will be unable to be honest about why you are having emotional responses to the actions of your other-selves.
(03-03-2013, 03:51 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2013, 01:12 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]It's really about acceptance of self.

I'll have to think about the rest of your post, and I do agree with this part, but I think it's incomplete. Since we know from Ra that other-selves are also self, and in this illusion we all mirror to one another, it's common to hear people say that whatever is happening in the outer is actually happening in self and must be dealt with on that level.
Why would a person not deal with things "on that level" if they could? It is the responsible way to live.

(03-03-2013, 03:51 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]But, isn't that negating the other side of the coin? We DO still mirror to other-selves too - they DO exist in this reality. To the point in the Law of One tenets given by Ra, it doesn't just say to gaze in a mirror and see the Creator, but also to gaze at other-selves and see the Creator. This seems to indicate that other-selves do truly exist, and to always refer back to self, with never any regard for other-self, seems to negate the importance of other-selves.
Withdrawing projections is a service to society. You would put the burden on other selves to reveal your own imbalance, when you already know better? Why would you do that? The notion of "negating importance" is sort of ridiculous and comical when you realize that importance is exaggerated, in the first place, to accommodate a disposition which feels there is lack of importance. Both the disposition and exaggeration stem from the same source - lack of acceptance of self.

(03-03-2013, 03:51 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]In other words, I'm not saying your statement is false. It is clearly true. It IS about acceptance of self. But it is also about acceptance of other-self too. It seems to me that both must be accepted. Ultimately they are the same, but from within the veil, we do still have the illusion of separation so it seems to be a form of denial to pretend it doesn't exist.
Yes separation, in general, is what the "veil" offers here. But you don't have to see yourself indistinguishable in all ways to other self, in a consciously aware manner 24/7 in order to "serve others". The viable principle is that work on self = work on other self, if you like. That understanding can be realized inside the veil. The "mirror" becomes more effective. Whereas it will not be effective at all without withdrawing projections, which is the, developmentally speaking, "lazy and common" way which does not pursue consciousness.

(03-03-2013, 03:51 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Until we get to the point where we see through the illusion completely, it seems to be adding another level of illusion, to negate the reality and importance of other-selves and what they have to offer. Surely there is some importance there, else there wouldn't be an illusion in the first place.
Yet how is the reality and value of other self actually negated? And do you realize that which you are negating is your own idea of which there can be no real understanding? The notion of "importance" is ultimately ridiculous and part of a lesson in itself. It comes up in connection with the vibration which is still trying to balance ideas of egalitarianism within a nascent subjective reality.
Case in point: Why did you respond to my questions? Why are we even having this conversation? Why do we even interact at all? Why aren't we all just sitting on a mountaintop meditating all day?
(03-03-2013, 05:23 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Case in point: Why did you respond to my questions? Why are we even having this conversation? Why do we even interact at all? Why aren't we all just sitting on a mountaintop meditating all day?
Do you really not know?
(03-03-2013, 05:39 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2013, 05:23 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Case in point: Why did you respond to my questions? Why are we even having this conversation? Why do we even interact at all? Why aren't we all just sitting on a mountaintop meditating all day?
Do you really not know?

I guess not. I'm trying to reconcile what you said with us having a conversation.
(03-03-2013, 08:28 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2013, 05:39 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
Do you really not know?

I guess not. I'm trying to reconcile what you said with us having a conversation.
Discussing matters, like this dialog, is a conscious, tacit agreement. (Being part of the collective is an unconscious, tacit agreement.)
First, I'd like to applaud Icaro on seeking the answer to the question in experience. This is how I've found the mysteries of the Law of One reveal themselves most readily.

Second, I'd like to like Austin's post three times, but that's against the rules.

My take on this is from my own experience. I haven't found that approaching a situation from green ray (lacking blue ray) results in communication of lower imbalances. But I HAVE found that attempting to communicate without a developed blue ray results in communicating imbalances.

As Austin underscored, accepting the other and communicating that acceptance are two entirely different things. It is very easy for a green-ray person to be treated like a doormat because these people are not particularly good at communicating themselves. This is what makes them so vulnerable to lower energies: green ray is an archetypically female energy. It is receptive. It does not know how to build boundaries which can absorb the imbalances of others without knocking green ray itself out of balance. That is the task of a male energy, namely blue ray.

My experience is that communicating honestly, lovingly and sincerely is what disarms people who are acting from imbalance. Without a strong blue ray, this is not possible. Moreover, when you communicate clearly and effectively from a position of balance, those who are imbalanced will become painfully aware of their own imbalances. This is how the balanced entity holds a mirror up to others. I remember I had a friend a few years ago whom I loved and admired greatly. He always showed me how much I still had to learn beacuse whenever I judged someone else, his refusal to cooperate in that act of judgment made me aware of how frequently I was doing it. If he did not have access to blue ray, he would have simply listened and loved me as I said my judgmental statements. Instead, he let me know he wasn't going to participate.

An even more ubiquitous experience is gaining the respect of others. People may not like you when you are direct and honest, but they will respect you. If you never say what is on your mind, you will gain little respect even if your loving energy is appreciated. In this sense, you can look at the respect you have garnered in people around you as an act of co-creation.
(03-03-2013, 07:12 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Reading your thoughts, Icaro, is the first time I've encountered someone essentially saying that 'let it go' might not necessarily be the noblest path. It seems that well-intentioned, spiritually-oriented people are more often wont to say "let it go" as though free expression of my very valid emotions would somehow be wrong or, at the very least, petty, and representative of a lack of forgiveness, or, worse, an indication of a controlling nature.

It seems to be what Ra is saying in several instances in relation to honesty, and it seems necessary for the formation of a social memory complex also. We can only merge with each other by tending to each other's feelings, and if we didn't express them ourselves or if we obliterated our own desires there would be nothing to serve or integrate for the purposes of coming together as a group. "..[violet ray] gives and takes in its own balance."

So expression of self provides the opportunity of choice and polarization for others. The concept of sharing ourselves is mentioned in the material a few times. The negative path just takes this to the extreme. Those of us who are less offended by opinion or other's feelings, have worked with communication with others enough to be more in balance. There's no reason why clear communication should ever stop! It's what got us to where we are, and being a primary ray, it's necessary for development. The pitfall it seems, is that a lot of catalyst is inpouring about ourselves which isn't recognized. Hope that helps..I tried answering all your questions in a big paragraph.

I would consider saying something to him..you obviously want to get it off your chest.

(03-03-2013, 11:56 PM)JustLikeYou Wrote: [ -> ]First, I'd like to applaud Icaro on seeking the answer to the question in experience.

A tip of the hat to you too, sir.

Quote:Moreover, when you communicate clearly and effectively from a position of balance, those who are imbalanced will become painfully aware of their own imbalances.

I agree with everything you said, except I've encountered resistance with the above. Your post seems to be describing the position of a "teacher" offering spiritual advice, in which your point makes sense, but I've been describing personal relationships with family/friends/partners. In dealing with personal catalyst between two people, I've found that even with clear communication, if disagreement continues it's pointing towards inpouring information about yourself that you're not recognizing. There's always room for both to grow, but unless the person is seeking passionately, you're being presented with an opportunity to learn, and realizations on their part will take place later should they look deeper.

I think this is where the archetypes come into play. Utilizing the outer illusion, you recognize which archetypes are presenting themselves and can respond with the appropriate archetype.

"After a period of study, the discipline mastered sufficiently, the seeker may then complete the more important step: that is, the moving beyond the written in order to express in an unique fashion its understanding, if you may again pardon the noun, of the archetypical mind."
I'm not describing the position of an overt teacher. What I am saying is that when you are more balanced than another person and you communicate effectively (i.e. have a strong and balanced blue ray), that person, whoever they are, will become self-aware, regardless of whether you make any effort to teach or not. The possible responses are quite polarized, though: some people will project their own imbalances upon you, while others will become keenly aware of how imbalanced they are. It can be a painful experience for the less balanced in either situation.

So I agree with you, but I think you misunderstand what I am trying to say.
Maybe one element that makes a blue ray entity to a co-Creator while making the green ray activated entity ineffectual in the face of blockages of other selves, and vulnarable, is the ability of the blue ray activated entity to not only offer free communication, but also accept any kind of communication of another self?

Ra, 15.12 Wrote:Entities blocked in this area may have difficulties in accepting communication from other mind/body/spirit complexes.

Ra, 32.5 Wrote:The first giving beyond green ray is the giving of acceptance or freedom, thus allowing the recipient of blue-ray energy transfer the opportunity for a feeling of being accepted, thus freeing that other-self to express itself to the giver of this ray.

Think about all those times when we are being yelled at, or harshly critized etc. How freeing it would be for all of us if just one of us was accepting all communication, regardless of the blockages of another self?

Ra also said that this is the first *spiritual* ray of an *integrated* mind/body/spirit nature:

Ra, 39.10 Wrote:This is the first true spiritual ray in that all transfers are of an integrated mind/body/spirit nature.

And here Ra said that the blue ray is the first ray where the radiation is without the necessity of response:

Ra, 54.31 Wrote:To answer your second question more fully we may say that it is correct that radiation without the necessity of response begins with blue ray although the green ray, being the great transitional ray, must be given all careful consideration, for until transfers of energy of all types has been experienced and mastered to a great extent, there will be blockages in the blue and indigo radiations.

Maybe green ray wants something in response and in this way kind of dependant of others, while blue ray activated entity is completely free?
I'm reading a book right now called The Hero Within. It canvasses six key heroic (Jungian) archetypes which are experienced in the course of the Hero's Journey. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that these six archetypes map directly onto the first six energy centers.

The Green Ray archetype in this book is referred to as The Altruist or The Martyr. The key here is that something is offered (or sacrificed) for others and that this is done in the service of a higher purpose. What is interesting about this archetype is that the central will is to give and make other people's lives better, but the constant danger is either attempting to give to someone who doesn't want what you offer, or giving to a degree that you create dependency. Hence the blockage of the other self will prevent you from doing what it is that you want to do: give. If all you want is to help and there is no help you can offer which will help, then you will remain unsatisfied.

The Blue Ray archetype was quite fascinating to me. It is referred to as The Innocent. The core of this archetype is the discovery that everything is as it ought to be, that you are fulfilled whether another person wants your help or not. This is a return to childlike innocence now informed by the wisdom gained through balancing the previous energy centers. In this place, you freely express your own uniqueness and you happily enjoy others as they are, rather than as you want them to be. In this sense, one becomes a co-Creator for the first time because it is only through tapping this childlike innocence that one has a spiritual connection robust enough to channel the divine creative energy. The major difference between this archetype and the Indigo Ray archetype (referred to as The Magician) is that the Innocent accepts everything as it is, creating her life through loving, accepting and expressing herself and others; whereas, the Magician steps forward into her power, and focuses her efforts into achieving a goal. The Innocent has not yet engaged fully the Great Work. I would classify myself as more of an Innocent than a Magician because my act of co-Creation is more passive than active. I see the world around me comforming to the beautiful entity that I am, but I do not channel a focused will and intent into this act of co-Creation because I feel I still need to refine my will before I take up this kind of work. I also want to enjoy just being an Innocent for a while before I step into the Magician full-time.
(03-12-2013, 01:13 AM)JustLikeYou Wrote: [ -> ]So I agree with you, but I think you misunderstand what I am trying to say.

Ok I understand and agree now. The degree of awareness is dependent upon how honestly someone is seeking though. So I was making the point that there are those who will reject everything you say because it is still heavily perceived as an attack, which you just brought up. Expression is still necessary though, as people tend to have realizations later on down the road.
Pages: 1 2