Bring4th

Full Version: Fourth Density And Planet Earth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Jimhu

Does anyone know what Our Earth is or will be going through in Fourth Density? Ra does not talk about the Earth much. She is an entity also. I heard or read somewhere that She is in the process of balancing her male and female energies, to once again become a nurturing planet.
Questioner: Then as the fourth-density vibrations come in this means that the planet can support entities of fourth-density core vibration. Will the planet then still be first-density core vibration and will there be second-density entities on it with second-density vibrations, and will there be third-density entities on it with third-density vibrations?
Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working. There is energy but the distortions of the instrument suggest to us it would be well to shorten this working with your permission.
Questioner: Yes.
Ra: You must see the Earth, as you call it, as being seven Earths. There is red, orange, yellow, and there will soon be a completed green color vibratory locus for fourth-density entities which they will call Earth. During the fourth-density experience, due to the lack of development of fourth-density entities, the third-density planetary sphere is not useful for habitation since the early fourth-density entity will not know precisely how to maintain the illusion that fourth-density cannot be seen or determined from any instrumentation available to any third-density.
Thus in fourth-density the red, orange, and green energy nexi of your planet will be activated while the yellow is in potentiation along with the blue and the indigo.
"During the fourth-density experience, due to the lack of development of fourth-density entities, the third-density planetary sphere is not useful for habitation since the early fourth-density entity will not know precisely how to maintain the illusion that fourth-density cannot be seen or determined from any instrumentation available to any third-density"

4d people wondering why many in 3d didn't have the same internal shift that they had, maybe?
I'm trying to understand this part.

Maybe it's just the shift caused a vibrational mismatch with 3d and 4d people, so people vibrating within 4d will end up in a new planet? Or maybe it's the same planet but just vibrating higher? So you see the same "space", but maybe more depth and things? The answer's there I'm just trying to find it lol.

OKAY I THINK I GET IT! The shift is internal, since our reality is our own Co-Created Dream, right? So the shift happened and people are 4d but they're still at the 3d sphere, but they're harvested because they are vibrating within the frequency of Compassion. So it is like a new world, due to their new view on things. A new physical earth with fourth-dimensional volumetric awareness wouldn't be seen until after "death", or when someone stops using their 3d body here. But light-body speaking it could be seen as 4d, due to upgrades in genetics and perspectives and stuff.

I think this might be it but I'm not too sure. And 4d earth is still in the same space because everything is, since all is One. Earth is in fact already within every density but that awareness is kinda hard to keep 24/7 lol.
I think we all have to come to terms with the death of our physical bodies, and this is likely one of the most polarizing catalysts with which we must deal. I say this with love, but our inclination is to look for the Hollywood ending, the Deus Ex Machina that will appear and end all suffering in this life. 4th density Earth is not available to our perceptions or to our third density bodies any more than the rings of Saturn are. Love and light, my brothers and sisters. We should not fear death for it is a part of creation. If the love of the infinite Creator were not contained within the process, then death would not exist.

Read this from Q'uo (February 4, 2001), I think it is most helpful:

"In our opinion the processes of ascension or harvest are subsumed within the process of moving through the physical death and entrance into larger life, as this instrument would put it.

The concept of the harvest of Earth is, more than ascension, in line with our understanding with the way things work metaphysically. Each of you is a spark of the Creator, and each of you may think of yourself in a way as that which has been planted in the Earth, for you have been planted as a soul into flesh. And at the end of that work done within the school of life, the door of death opens, the Creator beckons, and through that door each goes. Upon the other side of that door, the decision for your harvest shall be made. However, it is not our understanding that this harvest is one of judgment placed upon one from the outside. Rather, it is a matter of that vibration that you and how that vibratory energy field works. Each crystal soul accepts light in a certain range and finds it difficult to accept life outside of that range. Consequently, the harvest of each of you consists, basically, of the careful and guarded process whereby the soul walks along a gradually increasing line of vibration of light. The light increases as the soul walks, and as the soul walks it senses whether or not it is most comfortable. It walks into that increasing light until it is at the spot of fullest light that it can enjoy and appreciate in a stable manner. And it stops at that point because it is uncomfortable to go further. Where that soul stops is either still in third density or has moved over into fourth density or higher. If that soul has stopped in third density, then it chooses, completely on its own and with no judgment involved, to repeat the third-density experience. In many cases this decision will not simply be for another incarnation, because this is the time of Earth harvest. It will mean there will be a 25,000 year period during which that spirit will enjoy third density upon another planet. However, it is not a punishment to repeat a grade. It is simply the right place for that soul that enjoys that range of light. If that spirit has stopped across that quantum divide between third and fourth density, that entity may then choose to begin a series of incarnations in fourth density and can be said to have graduated from Earth’s third density. For each person that experience will be unique. To our knowledge, there is no general harvest but, rather, the individual harvest of each soul upon each soul’s schedule."
I learned the hard way there is no mass ascension. Harvest happens after our death from the physical.

Cyan

(01-28-2013, 11:36 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I learned the hard way there is no mass ascension. Harvest happens after our death from the physical.

There is mass harvest, if there is mass death. My desire for a mass harvest almost resulted in my death / my earths death but I avoided it.
Cyan, would your Earth's death have resulted in a positive harvest for Earth?
It seems I too barely avoided being harvested negative for one big cruel act, or at least having to repeat 3D.

Cyan

(01-28-2013, 11:36 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I learned the hard way there is no mass ascension. Harvest happens after our death from the physical.

There is mass harvest, if there is mass death. My desire for a mass harvest almost resulted in my death / my earths death but I avoided it. Edit: though the way I avoided it was by initially admitting I died. So I suppose... 4th D?
During my "ascension" experience, I let myself die like 3 times. Just laid back and said "now please, let me die." I don't think my death would have resulted in the collective Earth's death. The only thing that kept me here, and not moving on to larger life was my mom and my dog. I did not want to be selfish and leave them. Plus, who I could help while I'm here. I still have love to share, even moreso after my experience. I went to the edge of the cosmos, hearing the origin of the big bang it seems. Though that truth could be illusory. I allowed myself to lay down and die the 3 times, so that may have resulted in shifts of some kind that I am just not privy to. But Earth doesn't seem any better yet. I don't think we're in 4D yet. I was not ready to let go yet because of my love for others. And especially my love for my dog whom I had harmed unintentionally. It would have been hard to forgive myself if I left others behind who needed me.

The Universe is mysterious. I can't say if I died or not. But I was ready, and was weary from life. It would have been merciful to let me die. So maybe I did, just that I don't remember. It still feels like I'm in space/time though.
Well, I will admit a part of me feels as if I have "Graduated" already. I have mentioned on here before I never really felt as if I was here to shed any karma or anything of the sort. Instead, I have had this deep deep down feeling my entire Life that I am here to help. From when I can first remember I knew that the way to make myself happy was to make everyone around me happy. I assure you it was not a selfish way of thinking but rather what I have come to realize a few years ago was my very first way of living and breathing the Law of One. I have always been the guy that tries to motivate others, fix others problems, help anyone and everyone I can in whatever way I possibly can, etc. I have felt lately that my mission is to be here right now to help others awaken and the only way I can help these people is to have lived a very 'normal' American life. What I have also learned in the past few months is that I cannot just go around turning on the Lights in people. Rather, I have to wait for them to come to me. Otherwise, we are just wasting each others energy/time. So I believe that I came here 'asleep' only to 'wake up' and experience it personally so that I may be an example for others around me.

With that said........

About a year ago I had a real WTF moment/night I suppose you could say. There was a period of about 6 months of some deep deep Soul searching and some very dark moments in my Life are unhappy I should say. Then one night it happened. A feeling I cannot describe nor would I really wish for anyone else to experience.

It was a 'feeling' of being unbelievably uncomfortable in my physical body. A 'feeling' that I was indeed dieing but at the same time I was reincarnating. I am talking also of a two or three minute moment of complete darkness w/ my eyes closed followed by an abundance of the color of green everything while my eyes were closed. What I 'felt' was a feeling of I felt beyond uncomfortable in my own skin. It's nearly impossible for me describe. Then the next few months I slowly but surely kept getting more and more positive and better at Being a Lucid GamerSmile

What I am saying is that I feel as if I am already in 4D but what is meant by the 4D is non-physical is that We are Creators by our thoughts and actions and now there isn't a thing I do without being aware. I have Graduated and I am grateful that I have.

I lived a life with a crystal aura and I am very empathic as well. I was also Blessed w/ a very strong intuition gauge I am grateful so say. Meaning I could always see through the b.s. and lies. The difference now is that I can see the Truth and I can understand it or now I am able to find out the truth much quicker.

I realize I may sound like I have a big ego after reading the above but it is the exact opposite. I am extremely confident in who I am I will say and where I am going. I have actually almost posted this info before on here but every time decided not to. For some reason today I felt as if I should share it.

I apologize if it makes no sense. These types of experiences are hard to put in words for me. But what I am basically saying is that I have already Spiritually died and Resurrected. While I am 'physically' living in the 3D I am at the same time 'Spiritually/Emotionally/Mentally living in the 4D.

Namaste Brothers and Sisters!

Chris
Chris,

Your story is an inspiration to me. To have been through your darkness, and come out positive in spite of it. I too believe I have overcome, although I have a very dark past. Still, this past does not define who I am, because that person then was a different person. In each moment, we are a brand new person. But still, there are consequences for the things that we do. Still, I think I'll be alright. No matter what happens, I can shine out with light and love.

I like what you say about you knowing you already exist in 4D. I can't say for sure if I do. But I do feel more positive as of late. But also it's much easier to feel positive and negative than before. My mood changes more dramatically. That could be a 3D imbalance in my brain. A chemical imbalance can do that. If that's indeed what it is.
(01-28-2013, 05:04 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Chris,

Your story is an inspiration to me. To have been through your darkness, and come out positive in spite of it. I too believe I have overcome, although I have a very dark past. Still, this past does not define who I am, because that person then was a different person. In each moment, we are a brand new person. But still, there are consequences for the things that we do. Still, I think I'll be alright. No matter what happens, I can shine out with light and love.

I like what you say about you knowing you already exist in 4D. I can't say for sure if I do. But I do feel more positive as of late. But also it's much easier to feel positive and negative than before. My mood changes more dramatically. That could be a 3D imbalance in my brain. A chemical imbalance can do that. If that's indeed what it is.

Thanks Wolf and I hope it can help you anyone for that matter. It is hard to explain that night in words but is was a real WTF moment/night where I felt completely grossed out/disgusted by my own skin! It was really weird the way I 'felt' more than ever I was a Spirit having a Human experience.

I forgot to mention that for a few weeks after that night I was really wondering if I didn't have one of these "walk-in's" you may have heard of before. That is how different the World looks/smells/sounds these days. Sure it's hard sometimes and it's not all roses but things are just different.

It's funny Wolf b/c I have never met you but I 'feel' as if You and I are a lot alike. Yesterday I was on the board and your responses to different posts kept sticking out to me. Why? B/c Wolf it is of my own personal opinion that the ONLY thing You are lacking is to believe in YourSelf! I will tell you Wolf that You are a POWERful Being! Wolf........We are waiting for YouSmile

One thing that helped me is affirmations. It may seem silly but it will help you I believe.

I even write out my affirmations some times and it is great! I recommend you almost always start w/ "I am......" and you ONLY use positive thoughts/words.

Here's a few examples.....

I am a miracle magnet, and I experience miracles in every wonderful way.

I am Love, I am abundance, I am joy.

I am grateful I heal MySelf physically and emotionally.

I am grateful My Body is healthy and vibrant.

I am grateful every cell in My Body is glowing and radiating w/ an abundance of Divine Light.

I am grateful that I am Infinite Being of Divine Light.

I am grateful I am whole and healing with every breath.

I breathe in the Breath of Life and I breathe out Unconditional Love.

I accept good health as my natural state.

I am becoming better at recognizing positive or negative thoughts, confidently choosing what to accept or dismiss.

And another important thing to do IMO is to make it known that You are 'inviting' graciously your Highest Self and Guardian Angles to assist you in anything what so ever.

I say things daily such as...........

I am grateful I am in tune and connected to My Highest Self.

I am grateful I am surrounded and protected by my Guardian Angles.

I send the energy of gratitude to all of my Higher Selves as well as my Guardian Angles.

I have to get a few things done but I will be back.

Namaste Brother!

Chris
Thanks Chris for all the positive affirmations.
I do work with my guardian angels and higher self.
They're all I can trust.
> Does anyone know what Our Earth is or will be going through in Fourth Density?

I doubt it. The spiritual aspects of consciousness exist without time (sc. outside or beyond it) whereas psychic and mundane consciousness are within time. Ra is a 6D entity, and its communications only make sense if interpreted atemporally. Ra made very clear that it would NOT impart speculations that could influence future events for this very reason.

It's not only interesting, but useful to speculate on this question, but only if done so within a group that can apply the resulting insights to practical effect. Otherwise it's just "blowing in the wind".

Jimhu

(04-05-2013, 02:48 AM)52midnight Wrote: [ -> ]> Does anyone know what Our Earth is or will be going through in Fourth Density?

I listened to the Quo' Communications a few months ago. Quo' says that the Earth is in it's fourth density at it's core and is having a hard time releasing negative vibrations from it's mantle.

I would look into the Quo' Communications to find out more.
Jimhu.

I doubt it. The spiritual aspects of consciousness exist without time (sc. outside or beyond it) whereas psychic and mundane consciousness are within time. Ra is a 6D entity, and its communications only make sense if interpreted atemporally. Ra made very clear that it would NOT impart speculations that could influence future events for this very reason.

It's not only interesting, but useful to speculate on this question, but only if done so within a group that can apply the resulting insights to practical effect. Otherwise it's just "blowing in the wind".

I listened to the Quo' Communications a few months ago. Quo' says that the Earth is in fourth density at it's core. It is struggling to release negative vibrations from it's mantle.

To learn more about the present day Earth I suggest to look and listen to the Quo' Communications from about March 1013. Very Interesting.
(01-28-2013, 04:53 PM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I will admit a part of me feels as if I have "Graduated" already. I have mentioned on here before I never really felt as if I was here to shed any karma or anything of the sort. Instead, I have had this deep deep down feeling my entire Life that I am here to help. From when I can first remember I knew that the way to make myself happy was to make everyone around me happy. I assure you it was not a selfish way of thinking but rather what I have come to realize a few years ago was my very first way of living and breathing the Law of One. I have always been the guy that tries to motivate others, fix others problems, help anyone and everyone I can in whatever way I possibly can, etc. I have felt lately that my mission is to be here right now to help others awaken and the only way I can help these people is to have lived a very 'normal' American life. What I have also learned in the past few months is that I cannot just go around turning on the Lights in people. Rather, I have to wait for them to come to me. Otherwise, we are just wasting each others energy/time. So I believe that I came here 'asleep' only to 'wake up' and experience it personally so that I may be an example for others around me.

I lived a life with a crystal aura and I am very empathic as well. I was also Blessed w/ a very strong intuition gauge I am grateful so say. Meaning I could always see through the b.s. and lies. The difference now is that I can see the Truth and I can understand it or now I am able to find out the truth much quicker.

I realize I may sound like I have a big ego after reading the above but it is the exact opposite. I am extremely confident in who I am I will say and where I am going. I have actually almost posted this info before on here but every time decided not to. For some reason today I felt as if I should share it.

A lot of what you have said here resonates with me deeply. I even joke with my girlfriend that i incarnated at this time to 'awaken' her. I too have a rather outstanding intuition I realized i actually sense people's vibrations and I am very sensitive to other's emotions and fields. If i'm around an ego i feel uncomfortable and see it for what it is ... fear. As an example of an the effect my field has on others my girlfriend often does Yoga. Last time she did yoga in my presence she could help but noticed how impeccable her balance was.

As for graduating to to 4th density I know through various synchronicity's i am about to undergo a transformation of sorts. I had wondered the spiritual ramifications of this transformation and pondered the moving upward around the spiral. Perhaps the transformation could be much like yours from 3rd density to 4th.

Thank you so much for sharing I have a lot to think about.
Peace.

Philosoraptor

(01-26-2013, 06:37 PM)Jimhu Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know what Our Earth is or will be going through in Fourth Density? Ra does not talk about the Earth much. She is an entity also. I heard or read somewhere that She is in the process of balancing her male and female energies, to once again become a nurturing planet.

1. By "Our Earth" you mean to say your 1st density material, correct?

2. Why do you refer to 1st density in feminine form? I'm curious.
Some say that Earth is headed into fifth density, and will pass over fourth density. This is in disagreement with the Ra material however. It's hard to know from the sources which to believe. I don't know what Bashar says on the subject.
(07-31-2013, 07:49 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Some say that Earth is headed into fifth density, and will pass over fourth density. This is in disagreement with the Ra material however. It's hard to know from the sources which to believe. I don't know what Bashar says on the subject.

Usually, these other sources will say "dimension" rather than "density".

Densities and dimensions are not necessarily the same thing, even though in Ra's vocabulary, they would occasionally use the terms interchangeably. When most educated individuals say the word "dimension" they are talking about actual geometric spatial degrees of freedom. It could very well be, and is likely that, fourth density involves awareness of more spatial dimensions. This could be the cause of confusion.

Also, there are a lot of people who are "channeling" but.........not so well... There are fakers of course, and also there are people who are legitimately channeling, but only picking up very "broad band" communications. Oftentimes, these are people that do not possess a high degree of awareness of what, precisely, a "dimension" is. Thus, these "vibrational dialogs" they are picking up on are being translated into the channelers specific individual understanding and habitual use of vocabulary (which is not necessarily in agreement with the dictionary Wink), and thus, you have a recipe for total confusion in metaphysical information. That's not even taking into account negative and lying nonphysical beings.

It takes a very sensitive channel to pick up a narrow band vibration, such as the Ra contact for example, where the channel is actually capable, without significant distortion, of picking up the contact's own vocabulary, as opposed to unconsciously dressing up the vibrational thought impressions in their own.

Quote:21.2 Questioner: A little appendage to this. Do you use your vocabulary or the instrument’s vocabulary to communicate with us?

Ra: I am Ra. We use the vocabulary of the language with which you are familiar. This is not the instrument’s vocabulary. However, this particular mind/body/spirit complex retains the use of a sufficiently large number of sound vibration complexes that the distinction is often without any importance.
Bashar has said that It's the 5th Dimensions and 4th density. We have 3 dimensions plus time which is another. So we are moving into the 5th dimension also known as 4th density.
I think you may have misunderstood if I recall correctly. I believe Bashar said 4th Dimension (3 space + 1 time) 5th Density (because of the 'slingshot effect' we will rocket through the 4th Density so fast we are essentially going to 5th Density).

My bad, it appears you are correct.
Bashar mentions 4th density. Too bad it could take up to 700 years according to Ra for the transition. I want to see 4D with my own eyes. Thank you for posting Parsons.
(08-02-2013, 05:28 AM)Rake Wrote: [ -> ]Bashar has said that It's the 5th Dimensions and 4th density. We have 3 dimensions plus time which is another. So we are moving into the 5th dimension also known as 4th density.

"Dimension" and "density" are the same in the LOO material.

(08-02-2013, 05:28 AM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]11.12 Questioner: Where are these three entities now?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities are in the dimension known to you as fourth. Therefore the space/time continua are not compatible. An approximation of the space/time locus of each would net no actual understanding. Each chose a fourth-density planet which was dedicated to the pursuit of the understanding of the Law of One through service to self, one in what you know as the Orion group, one in what you know as Cassiopeia, one in what you know as Southern Cross; however, these loci are not satisfactory. We do not have vocabulary for the geometric calculations necessary for transfer of this understanding to you.
We, as 3th density beings, have to travel to other countries to meet family, friends etc. How about 4th density positive Earth? Are there some kind of portals to travel to other 4th density planets? Traveling between the stars is something that always fascinated me Smile.
(08-18-2013, 08:37 AM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]We, as 3th density beings, have to travel to other countries to meet family, friends etc. How about 4th density positive Earth? Are there some kind of portals to travel to other 4th density planets? Traveling between the stars is something that always fascinated me Smile.
There is no mention of portals in the Ra material. I'm not even sure where the notion came from besides the 3D ideas expressed by Einstein, Rosen (1935), popular TV, and conspiracy promoters.

Aloysius

(08-18-2013, 07:10 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2013, 08:37 AM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]We, as 3th density beings, have to travel to other countries to meet family, friends etc. How about 4th density positive Earth? Are there some kind of portals to travel to other 4th density planets? Traveling between the stars is something that always fascinated me Smile.
There is no mention of portals in the Ra material. I'm not even sure where the notion came from besides the 3D ideas expressed by Einstein, Rosen (1935), popular TV, and conspiracy promoters.

There are mentions of 'portals' (inter-dimensional warp-holes) in the Hathor material. Apparently there is one near Sirius. I'm not 100% sure on the Hathor material but it is interesting stuff.
Portals would be unnecessary for 4th Density though given the heightened potential of utilization of the astral body.
(01-28-2013, 04:53 PM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ]I have felt lately that my mission is to be here right now to help others awaken and the only way I can help these people is to have lived a very 'normal' American life.

I like to share spiritual insights I find with my mom. We aren't that close, but to me, if the information is profound, I'll share it, so long as I believe she can handle it. I don't think she'd understand the Ra material though.
But I did find a good introductory Ra Material video on Youtube that was posted in this forum before.

(01-28-2013, 04:53 PM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ]It was a 'feeling' of being unbelievably uncomfortable in my physical body. A 'feeling' that I was indeed dieing but at the same time I was reincarnating. I am talking also of a two or three minute moment of complete darkness w/ my eyes closed followed by an abundance of the color of green everything while my eyes were closed. What I 'felt' was a feeling of I felt beyond uncomfortable in my own skin. It's nearly impossible for me describe. Then the next few months I slowly but surely kept getting more and more positive and better at Being a Lucid GamerSmile

I've felt uncomfortable in my own skin too. Once I thought I was on the sun, and could feel the heat.

(01-28-2013, 04:53 PM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ]What I am saying is that I feel as if I am already in 4D but what is meant by the 4D is non-physical is that We are Creators by our thoughts and actions and now there isn't a thing I do without being aware. I have Graduated and I am grateful that I have.

I am grateful that I have graduated too. Though I could work on my angry thoughts. I have angry dreams where I'm chasing someone or stabbing someone who makes me mad. Could be a sign that I'm releasing the remaining negativity so I can leap into 4D positive. Sometimes I feel like I'm already 4D. Sometimes I feel my higher connection to 6D. But since Ra is in 5D now, working with Earth, I feel a strong connection to 5D, which I believe to be a fun density.

(01-28-2013, 04:53 PM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ]While I am 'physically' living in the 3D I am at the same time 'Spiritually/Emotionally/Mentally living in the 4D.

Namaste Brothers and Sisters!

Chris

I couldn't agree more.