Bring4th

Full Version: On the topic of Schizophrenia and God's love.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Cyan

I contend that most people with mental disorders, specifically personality attribute disorders such as schioaffective etc, are actually blessed (more likely to be found in the future than in the past).

Discuss please.
Because of all the healing work that lies ahead?

Cyan

Because life cane be about more than just the healing work or the hedonism, it can be about the choice between the two, and how can one make a choice without knowing both, and if both change constantly then how can one truly make a choice?
My mother is the most extreme type of bi-polar, but she hears from her guides/higher self (she calls it god) like crazy. She also because of her "disability" prays and meditates for hours every day for people and really does work in the spirit realm.

She also had other ailments (typical wanderer symptoms) of which many have been healed but the bipolar is who she is, not a disability.
My schizoaffective gets pretty severe if I'm off my meds. It can drive me toward a violent mentality because I am easily overtaken by STS entities.

When I was off the meds, I needed God's love every moment to keep myself sane. When I'm on the meds, I realize more how everyone is God and can find my own love from within. But still, because of old beliefs that keep cropping up, I still pray to an "external" God.
(01-26-2013, 08:10 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]I contend that most people with mental disorders, specifically personality attribute disorders such as schioaffective etc, are actually blessed (more likely to be found in the future than in the past).

Discuss please.
What do you mean by "blessed"? If you're giving yourself that much difficulty in polarizing and placing that much unnecessary burden on society, not by my definition.
Mineral deficiencies. Certain diets exacerbate deficiency.

It is possible to look up symptoms of many different mineral deficiencies and find schizophrenia described.

How often do you hear of a schizophrenic being tested for mineral imbalance?

Cyan

Hmm. I would have expected more in tune responses.

All this healing away from what is a personality trait.

I'm sure you all have many LGBT friends who are "in need of healing" from mineral imbalances.
(01-28-2013, 10:44 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-26-2013, 08:10 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]I contend that most people with mental disorders, specifically personality attribute disorders such as schioaffective etc, are actually blessed (more likely to be found in the future than in the past).

Discuss please.
What do you mean by "blessed"? If you're giving yourself that much difficulty in polarizing and placing that much unnecessary burden on society, not by my definition.

It's all in perspective... If you wish to view it negatively like that, than so be it. But I choose to see it in a positive light as one who is very sensitive to the spirit realm and has great potential in that area.

I've had some schizophrenic (not officially diagnosed yet) friends that have done amazing works and have also had many battles with negative entities. It's a great catalyst (although quite hard I hear...).

It is not for us to judge it as a disability, but rather accept it and learn as much as we can from it.

Cyan

I can say that I wouldnt have grown to understand several key things about love and forgiveness without this "condition". I'm not sure and cant really fathom a Way i could have learned what I did without this.

What I meant by my opening, which was ignored quite well and turned into a discussion of the trait itself. Which is not what I intended. But rather, that I contend they are blessed because they are more numerous in the future than in the past.

The same way that 4th D entities are "blessed" because they are most likely more numerous than 3rd D entities in our perspective future. ETC. That is to say, most personality oddnesses will increase in our perceptual field as we advance more as we start to open our attitudes towards other selves more.

Thus, I contend that such things are, for the most part, developemental boosts that are kind of like putting a afterburner on a tricycle. If it works its the most awesome thing ever, if not, it ends in a bloody splatter on a well and a new body complex.

Either way, are We not entertained? BigSmile
Ra mentions when we became 3D we had weaker physical strength so that we could become more social for growth. Maybe we will become way more psychically sensitive on our evolutionary path to 4D to prepare for our social memory complex.
I don't recall who said it, maybe Ra, that higher density beings are much more fair by complexion and work more from the mind than physical. Makes me wonder in 4D what we will be eating. Ra says that food is easily prepared in 4D. Would be nice if it was a vegetarian diet.

I love the very concept of social memory complex. I can't wait to join one. Nothing to hide there, as long as everyone is honest.

Thank you for your love Marc.

Cyan

Soc Mem Complexes are super enjoyable to be in when they are in harmony but make darn sure you pick one who's harmony you can agree with, being that there is no "real" harmony where everything actually is balanced because everything is always growing.

Only harmony is in a state of steady growth, and only harmony in that is to do the maximum amount of growth you can do at any given time. Whats holding you back is your distortions, and your distortions are your individuality.

So its a difficult concept on how to approach soc memory complexes. I know I've bumped into at least 3-4 different soc mem complexes in the past year and they are all super warm and easy to join, but are almost always very difficult emotionally to leave as you feel you leave a significant portion of yourself behind, and due to their design, you do. Take your time bro.
Yeah, a social memory complex is a bit advanced for me. Definitely taking my time. Before when I opened up, it was to the wrong group. So I trust that my guardian angels and higher self will lead me to the right social memory complex. That is if it is possible to join one while in 3D. Not sure there. But I'm in no rush.

Cyan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBwoEXlTph0 See you, out there Wink

Q the Jester. I have several friends who talk of themselves "imagine if We were like Q". Makes me laugh. Q is such a funny lad.
I don't know if I'd want to be like Q. With much power comes much responsibility, and I'm susceptible to negative influence.
I'm just gonna drop this link here since it's somewhat related:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/27/opinio...neral&_r=1&

Cyan

No idea what the Q actually would look like on the inside as a soc mem complex. Might be really beyond comprehension.
Wait, a positive social memory complex wouldn't really be susceptible to negative influence like an individual, would they?

Cyan

(01-29-2013, 06:28 PM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just gonna drop this link here since it's somewhat related:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/27/opinio...neral&_r=1&

http://www.cosmosmagazine.com/news/2677/...-illusions

I'm sure with enough healing the normal brain can be prevented from being fooled by such mundane illusions, one can hope, right?

Assuming an inverted mask is a real face. Assuming nothing but an empty mask is a real person. Sounds like someone who needs healing? right, haha, right? BigSmile

(01-29-2013, 06:29 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, a positive social memory complex wouldn't really be susceptible to negative influence like an individual, would they?

Far as I can tell, based on memory, no they wouldnt.

Positive social memory complexes are almost always entirely or near entirely immune to negative influences. Assuming they have what i nickname "tendrils" into the higher densities, that is, people who can seamlessly be in the presence of someone ascending all the way to shared universal state (intelligent infinity) if you have those with a subconcious desire for the best outcome for the group, i really dont see how you could be negatively influenced, all experiences would have to be approved by the group higher self as defined by the one that can touch II or those that can touch II.

While groups do drift, if they set their initial "what this group is about" when they form a soc mem complex, they almost never drift in that way. Far as I can tell, but its really difficult to say since I'm still quite a neophyte, other opinions are accepted.
Then I would love to connect with my positive social memory complex. Keep myself sane, and well balanced. I want what's best for the group. I'm thinking if you're careful, then it's safe to call out to your complex, and ask to rejoin them. I ask "please positive social memory complex. I want to rejoin you." Even if I still have the veil, it might at least help my thinking. That is if they'll take me back. I think having knowledge of the dark won't exclude me from a positive complex. I ask again, will they show some mercy and let me rejoin them?

Cyan

I think as a starter, they dont do mercy, mostly because mercy is a non sequitor in this conversation.

Both sides do, from an entrance standpoint, FAR AS I CAN TELL, only "maximum number of people in" they may comment that you are an ass, but they'll take you back almost certainly. Far as I can tell, because their growth is directly related to the harmony and cohesion of their soc mem complexes and from their end as they increase their personal harmony they'll get more of their "old lost sons" coming back to them.

So, if you are true in your heart you should return, roughly at a time, that they are making efforts to have you return as well.

But I cant guarantee that as all are individuals but based on how I've observed higher density logic, mercy should not come to anymore than getting thrown out of a pub for not having money and returning with enough money is a attribute of mercy.

Mercy is for the individual interactions back and forth for the participants of the social memory complex as a whole. So, logically speaking the group should accept, but the individuals mercy is another manner.

But if individuals are a detriment then, far as I can tell, they'll be cycled to an alternate timeline from your side of the soc mem complex so as to keep them non visible but still present until ready to confront.

Its not really states or groups or nations as we think of it right now but more like... The energy required by your soul / heart to act out the other selves being the way they were when that memory complex was active and a question of your tolerance for the work. While they can be remade to shift into that image right now,e very time you do it and every time the change is abrubt, you lose a bit of "sanity" and become a bit more "sciso" which is, in english, you'll be able to see stuff like "hollow mask face people" *points a few links up* in your normal waking state.

Best advice I can give, if you want to active a social memory complex, go through the steps in what ever way you personally feel is appropriate as if you truly were teleporting to another reality.

In fact, it is better to keep nicknaks and possessions from various realities (soc mem complexes) and know how to tune back to them even if it requires tremendous work.

Kind of hard to explain but I can guarantee you that stuff from other timelines "stink" different than what normal to the background timeline. Like paintings that arent supposed to exist and stuff like that. Once you attune to that you'll be able to skip dimensions quite easily. Problem with it is that most human relationships are onesided, in that you want something from the person, and project something to the person, the person adds something to the projection but projects the bulk of it back. Giving you the impression of harmony while harmony totally lacks and only random mutations are done to the information. Once you shift dimensions and you notice people like that around you because your awareness shifts due to you no longer shining / projecting but rather absorbing / drawing in on the jump phase, you'll see that a lot of people that you thought you were friends with, are just really really politically correct to people and have some serious holding back issues.

Once you've seen behind their mask, if you alert them to you seeing behind their mask, it is very very common you'll be called Sci or Insane. Due to most people taking grave offence at being told they are being dishonest in their kindness.

So what you see when you jump, you should always keep to yourself, as much as possible, or you'll start to pollute your own timeline and give yourself info you're not supposed to have, of the interior of that timeline.

SO. In closing, if you want from my experience a safe way to switch soc mem complexes, go into solitude for a few days, ingest something that increases serotonin enough to produce a mild stoning effect (eat light food for 3-5 days and then something super oily and fat will produce the same result), focus and pray and "imagine yourself teleporting without teleporting" (gives other selves more freedom to change while not actually doing anything but removing your subconcious restrictors on their behavior) and then tuning into that one "strand" that is "yours" and always having in your mind which strand to tune down towards again (or helpers if you are unable to do so, BL over there is good with it but a bit hasty and tends to be better in private than in public).

That way you can "tune out of" a reality where others are "obligated to treat you as if" and "tune into" a reality where others are free to treat you as they wish, but that your wish is to be tuned into a reality where their natural actions towards you are in line with your desire to join a positive soc mem complex.

Problem with this approach is that according to conventional soul view, you'll lose a sizable portion of it when you simply decide to let your social circle randomize. But if you need to hold onto your social contacts for dear life, you've got the wrong social contacts anyway.

Hope that helps understand my view of how soc mem complexes work. Chances are we are all in many of them anyway.

Edit: the reason I'm pushing myself so hard and doing so much work in fields (points above) that are obviously not the safest. Is because I believe that this works needs to be done soon, or we truly risk "losing souls", and while it is difficult work, I am better able than most to tolerate the downsides (long periods of absolute loneliness etc). How does anyone expect healers to be able to lead people out of these states if those healers cant lead themselves into and out of such states at will? =)
OPs that start with a personal opinion then a directive to 'discus' seem to typically end up in some kind of conflict. But I think your motivation here is a positive one... to give some positive spin on something that is so misunderstood and stigmatized.

You could say tho, that any adversity could be reframed into a positive experience. I agree with zenmaster that the challenges of living with schizophrenia or any other schizo-conditions is usually not thought of as a 'blessing'. How could we account for the symptoms like not being able to take care of oneself or becoming highly paranoid or other life challenges?

One thing that is interesting is that schizophrenia and other schizo-conditions have better prognosis in other countries like India, where the illness is understood thru a spiritual context and probably more family cohesion, thus more support from people around. So it's a blessing to have unconditional love and support from people around. It's a blessing to understand that schizophrenia is a serious neurological condition with many challenges... AND there are opportunities for a person with this condition to have a rich and fulfilling life.

Brittany

I've been diagnosed bipolar, schizoeffective and a number of other things, and I lead a perfectly healthy and capable life. Many of the perceptual distortions I experience are prime contributors to the way I use my psychic abilities. There was a point where these "conditions" ruled my life, and I was constantly in and out of institutions, yet in the end I chose to take responsibility for the state of my being and spend years rigorously training to use these "abnormal" experiences in a positive way. It is VERY possible to overcome the negative side effects of "mental disorders" without filling yourself with poisonous medications and secluding yourself from the world.

I have little sympathy for those who use such conditions as a crutch, or as an excuse to avoid doing anything. In most cases, when I converse with one of these people, the stories I have to tell of my wild years fill them with shock and disbelief, and they don't see how I could be standing in front of them perfectly sane and functional. My response is that if I can do it, so can they. These people need to stop being written off as damaged and dependent, and instead taught to manage the great gifts they possess.
can I ask why you were institutionalized?

were you a harm to yourself or others?

or were you just 'non-functional' in society's assessment of that term?

(01-30-2013, 03:48 PM)Brittany Lynn Wrote: [ -> ]It is VERY possible to overcome the negative side effects of "mental disorders" without filling yourself with poisonous medications and secluding yourself from the world.

what are these "negative side effects" of mental disorders?

excuse me if I am being a bit obtuse, but I probably don't have a lot of first hand experience with these conditions.
For me I was voluntarily institutionalized because I experienced overpowering fear of everything around me. It was like I was in a new dimension where my mind was shaken like a ragdoll and I could no longer ground. It was a scary experience. Another time I mentally thought I was being pulled into a black hole, and had to fight that with God's love. That was a difficult experience and took everything I had to get out. Medication helped tremendously as well.

I'm taking meds because it's now a legal issue for me. I did something bad when I wasn't on them, and so now I have to stay on them. It involved me being arrested. So I don't want to risk going back there when I'm so easy to control by STS entities.

Discuss please.

I felt like you've felt and always wonder why blessed?What's our purpose with this?Don't we all ask this question as well?
My schizoaffective allowed me to hear God or what I thought was God. I also heard many big bangs going off. I don't feel blessed, but I also have seen some wonderful things.
I don't feel blessed either.Its just another thing I got to cope with everyday.Without being able to know why or to share with others.Great!!!