Bring4th

Full Version: The movie Looper and its message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone seen "Looper"? The world it portrayed was a world 30 yrs from now, free of oil, and the main currency was silver, and the world was in mayhem. That wasn't the main point of the movie but basically it showed us without the cabal and we were in a place of social unrest. After watching it I could tell it had heavy undertones of illuminati messaging.

All the cars were old and hooked up to something that made them not need gas anymore. All the currency was blocks of silver, no paper money. It was as if the Cabal was saying "you need us! Look what happens without us..."

Edit: typo
Saw the first part of it on my plane flight to Thailand. Turned it off after he killed the first kid.

Not something I need anywhere near my consciousness.

But yeah. The messages are extremely obvious to anyone paying attention. Very much the death throes of a dying paradigm. In that way it's somewhat comforting. It also makes for a good show on the meta-level.
A thought is like a seed. A positive thought grows into joy, a negative thought grows into suffering. Though many appear to be able to grasp this simple understanding, what they do not understand is... the thought need not originate in the mind of self, and negative controlled media instills many negative thoughts.

"To know and to not do, is to not know" ~Buddha

We ARE the directors of our own lives, through our thoughts. Want a happy joyous life? Remove TV, movies, newspapers, and any other form of negative thought from ones reality, and all that is left is an always growing joy.
(01-27-2013, 01:15 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]We ARE the directors of our own lives, through our thoughts. Want a happy joyous life? Remove TV, movies, newspapers, and any other form of negative thought from ones reality, and all that is left is an always growing joy.

Sometimes life itself seems to be negative. I'm having a hard time experiencing joy.
(01-27-2013, 02:45 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2013, 01:15 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]We ARE the directors of our own lives, through our thoughts. Want a happy joyous life? Remove TV, movies, newspapers, and any other form of negative thought from ones reality, and all that is left is an always growing joy.

Sometimes life itself seems to be negative. I'm having a hard time experiencing joy.

If you seem to be having difficulty seeing the positive in life I would be so bold as to suggest one thing: Affirm repeatedly (for days ideally) that you are perfect, and that all is perfect. It is, and the creator has a perfect plan to use everything to it's greatest effect in revealing the creator to itself.
Thanks GR. I had gotten mixed up with Yahweh/Jehovah, which tricked me and ended up turning into a negative experience. So it's not that all life is bad. Just that one mixup with them. I've since learned.

That's good advice about recognizing one's perfection as creator. Recognizing that all is perfect is ideal. I'll do my best to remember that. THat's the good thing about creation. When one part is hurting, another can heal.
Couldn't have said it better myself. :-D