Bring4th

Full Version: The Nature of Healing according to Ra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as I may have mentioned, I am investigating the nature of healing more deeply, and decided to collect some Ra quotes.

the following numbers refer to the session, and then the relevant question number.

as always, a big thank you to Tobey for making this material so searchable.

peace

2.3 crystal healing
3.14 the pyramid as a healing machine
4.10 there is one 'health'
4 17 the mind must be known to itself
4.19 healing is one distortion of the Law of One

5.1 the healer is the catalyst
6.1 healing makes use of a shuttle into intelligent infinity

12.31 self-healing is a realization of intelligent infinity

15.7 becoming a healer is one service
17.18 Jesus was a good healer

23.6 techniques of crystal healing given to Egypt
23.7 healing through the spiritual complex

26.30 planetary healing

30.14 Mars undergoing healing
34.10 Albert Schweitzer as a healer

38.5 healer able to feel blockages in others

41.21 fasting as healing

47.8 healing via indigo body and buddhic body

56.3 healing through visualizing
57.6 green ray healing
57.9 crystals and planetary healing
57.12 King's Chamber and healing
58.3 healing and the subtle bodies

62.26 the great healer of distortions is love
64.15 the doctor as a healer

66.5 healing prana
66.6 Wanderers cannot remember how to heal
66.8 healing is first practiced upon the self
66.9 a healer offers the opportunity for healing
66.12 the greatest healer is within the self
66.14 healing is effectuated via the etheric body
66.15 the crystallized healer has no will

73.13 Jesus said 'tell no one' after a healing was performed
73.19 unhealed conditions may be pre-incarnative

86.12 dreaming as healing
87.27 women can offer inspiration, healing, and blessing to men

http://www.lawofone.info/
Thanks for the good work, plenum.

As for this:

(01-27-2013, 06:26 AM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]66.6 Wanderers cannot remember how to heal

This is the Q/A:

66:6 Wrote:Questioner: A Wanderer who has an origin from fifth or sixth-density can attempt such a healing and have little or no results. Can you tell me what the Wanderer has lost and why it is necessary for him to regain certain balances and abilities for him to perfect his healing ability?

Ra: I am Ra. You may see the Wanderer as the infant attempting to verbalize the sound complexes of your peoples. The memory of the ability to communicate is within the infant’s undeveloped mind complex, but the ability to practice or manifest this called speech is not immediately forthcoming due to the limitations of the mind/body/spirit complex it has chosen to be a part of in this experience.

So it is with the Wanderer which, remembering the ease with which adjustments can be made in the home density, yet still, having entered third density, cannot manifest that memory due to the limitations of the chosen experience. The chances of a Wanderer being able to heal in third density are only more than those native to this density because the desire to serve may be stronger and this method of service chosen.

As I understand this Q/A, the Wanderer might remember how to heal, but it can't manifest it due to limitations of third density.

I'm one of these Wanderers. I remember how to do it, even in two different ways, and quite detailed too, on both occasions, but I can't do it. At least not for now.
Does anyone know good simple ways for emotional healing?
(01-27-2013, 03:08 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the good work, plenum.

thanks for the thanks Ankh BigSmile

Quote:As I understand this Q/A, the Wanderer might remember how to heal, but it can't manifest it due to limitations of third density.

I'm one of these Wanderers. I remember how to do it, even in two different ways, and quite detailed too, on both occasions, but I can't do it. At least not for now.

wow. thanks for sharing that info. I think you've hinted previously that you carry with you some embedded memories from higher densities; I must say, for myself, the Veil was much more effective Smile

I guess even that master Healer of History (Jesus) had to undergo training to develop or control his abilities. He had the innate power to contact intelligent infinity, and witnessed this in a fit of anger as a child. (you'll have the quote ready for me, no doubt, the next time I check this thread <grin>).

but yes, he had the desire to heal, remembered more than most, and disciplined himself in training for a decade or more.

I am somewhat heartened by this early quote: "4.14 Two kinds there are who can heal: those such as yourself who, having the innate distortion towards knowledge-giving of the Law of One, can heal but do not; and those who, having the same knowledge, but showing no significant distortion consciously towards the Law of One in mind, body, or spirit, yet and nevertheless have opened a channel to the same ability."

this seems to suggest as a 3d entity (incarnate Wanderer) as we gain more conscious understanding and practice of the Law of One in this density, we will gradually open and refine the spirit channel, and allow the undistorted light to enter us, and direct this for such purposes as healing; whether with an aid of a crystal or not.

but yes, this is the way my mind is tending right now BigSmile
(01-27-2013, 03:09 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know good simple ways for emotional healing?

What is an "emotional healing", GW?

(01-27-2013, 03:35 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I must say, for myself, the Veil was much more effective Smile

I believe that if you really desire to become a healer, the information about healing will come to you, designed for you specifically, in one way or another. Piercing the veil, and remembering, might not even be necessary.

What is important, in my opinion, is understanding and the responsibility that one will put upon him/herself, when taking upon this task, or honor/duty as Ra called it. For instance, remember what Ra said before giving the information about healing to Don? "One item which may be of interest is that a healer asking to learn must take the distortion understood as responsibility for that ask/receiving, thus healing. This is a honor/duty which must be carefully considered in free will before the asking." (Ra, 4:20) Also, when mentioning a healer, Ra said: "Thus, the ability to understand each balance is necessary. When you view patience, you are responsible for mirroring in your mental understanding, patience/impatience. When you view impatience, it is necessary for your mental configuration of understanding to be impatience/patience." (Ra, 5:1.) And Q'uo, not only cautioned, but warned that if one desires to pierce the veil and have a remembering process, that one will take upon itself a responsibility (this is in your other thread about the remembering process).

plenum Wrote:I guess even that master Healer of History (Jesus) had to undergo training to develop or control his abilities. He had the innate power to contact intelligent infinity, and witnessed this in a fit of anger as a child. (you'll have the quote ready for me, no doubt, the next time I check this thread <grin>).

lol! Since you asked... BigSmile

17:19 Wrote:Unfortunately, this entity first discovered his ability to penetrate intelligent infinity by becoming the distortion you call “angry” at a playmate. This entity was touched by the entity known as Jesus to you and was fatally wounded.

Thus the one known as Jesus became aware that there dwelt in him a terrible potential. This entity determined to discover how to use this energy for the good, not for the negative. This entity was extremely positively polarized and remembered more than most Wanderers do.

17:20 Wrote:The entity you call Jesus was galvanized by this experience and began a lifetime of seeking and searching. This entity studied first day and night in its own religious constructs which you call Judaism and was learned enough to be a rabbi, as you call the teach/learners of this particular rhythm or distortion of understanding, at a very young age.

At the age of approximately thirteen and one-half of your years, this entity left the dwelling place of its earthly family, as you would call it, and walked into many other places seeking further information. This went on sporadically until the entity was approximately twenty-five, at which time it returned to its family dwelling, and learned and practiced the art of its earthly father.

When the entity had become able to integrate or synthesize all experiences, the entity began to speak to other-selves and teach/learn what it had felt during the preceding years to be of an worthwhile nature.

plenum Wrote:but yes, he had the desire to heal, remembered more than most, and disciplined himself in training for a decade or more.

As you can read in the above quotes, Jesus was 13,5 when he started to walk the Earth, and 25 when he came back to his birth family. His self chosen training begun before the age 13 though, and probably ended some time after the age of 25, so 12 years at least is what he needed in order to start doing his work. And he was able to remember more than most wanderers do, and also had discovered his ability to contact the intelligent infinity at a very early age.

plenum Wrote:I am somewhat heartened by this early quote: "4.14 Two kinds there are who can heal: those such as yourself who, having the innate distortion towards knowledge-giving of the Law of One, can heal but do not; and those who, having the same knowledge, but showing no significant distortion consciously towards the Law of One in mind, body, or spirit, yet and nevertheless have opened a channel to the same ability."

this seems to suggest as a 3d entity (incarnate Wanderer) as we gain more conscious understanding and practice of the Law of One in this density, we will gradually open and refine the spirit channel, and allow the undistorted light to enter us, and direct this for such purposes as healing; whether with an aid of a crystal or not.

but yes, this is the way my mind is tending right now BigSmile

I agree with you that conscious understanding and practing of the Law of One, is helpful. As Ra said in 4:20: "Healing occurs when a mind/body/spirit complex realizes, deep within itself, the Law of One..."

But additionally, the mind and the body have also to be known to itself, before working with spirit: "Know then, first, the mind and the body. Then as the spirit is integrated and synthesized, those are harmonized into a mind/body/spirit complex which can move among the dimensions and which can open the gateway to intelligent infinity, thus healing self by light and sharing that light with others.

True healing is simply the radiance of the self causing an environment in which a catalyst may occur which initiates the recognition of self, by self, of the self-healing properties of the self." (Ra, 17:18.)

Good luck, plenum! BigSmile
(01-27-2013, 03:09 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know good simple ways for emotional healing?

I don't think there are any simple ways, other than to simply evolve higher to light where the hurts loose relevance. And if we have issues not dealt with, they may even prevent that evolution.

While here, the problem is that issues are looked at from the perspective of us as adults. We fragment from emotional trauma and "freeze" the fragments to stop the pain or inability to deal with the issue. So parts of us get stuck as children (babies, teens) who did not grieve and process hurts.

The traumatized child parts in you must do this processing and grieving, not your adult self. It doesn't mean you necessarily have to go through the old pain; those parts of you just need to come out of the shadow into the light. Much loneliness derives from these hiding parts. Draw to you the best way for you to do this. There are different disciplines that address the inner child, from John Bradshaw to Shamanistic Soul Retrieval.

I don't mean to make it sound easy. I have been working on this for some time. At the same time though, I do everything I can to function at the highest possible level in spite of everything.
Hello Diana!

a pleasant surprise! haven't seen your username pop up in a while!

back to normal programming, after stunned plenum expression.

Cool

and I totally agree about childhood frozen fragments; we encounter experiences and information somtimes much before we are ready and equipped to process it ... and for those who did not have watchful or trained parents, these can become mini soul fragments that cause us continuing issues into adulthood and beyond.

I guess part of the 'mental healing process' that Ra speaks of is to go back and undo those knots in time that we have left behind us.
(01-27-2013, 04:53 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]True healing is simply the radiance of the self causing an environment in which a catalyst may occur which initiates the recognition of self, by self, of the self-healing properties of the self." (Ra, 17:18.)

There should be differentiation between the program/personality/self and the actual higher/true self.

(01-27-2013, 03:35 PM)plenum Wrote: [ -> ]this seems to suggest as a 3d entity (incarnate Wanderer) as we gain more conscious understanding and practice of the Law of One in this density, we will gradually open and refine the spirit channel, and allow the undistorted light to enter us, and direct this for such purposes as healing; whether with an aid of a crystal or not.

Yes.

Although, it would seem a native 3D would have this same innate ability, there would be absolutely no interest in it.
Thanks for the list, plenum. I've been thinking about this quote a lot recently.

Quote:Healing occurs when a mind/body/spirit complex realizes, deep within itself, the Law of One; that is, that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect.
(01-27-2013, 11:16 PM)Wander-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the list, plenum. I've been thinking about this quote a lot recently.

Quote:Healing occurs when a mind/body/spirit complex realizes, deep within itself, the Law of One; that is, that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect.

So as the entity balances itself, it will be ridden of diseases. And, if the entity can inspire the same change in an other-self, it is in a way a healer, yet it is the healed that is the true healer.

Not so complicated.

Cyan

Healing is inspiration, little else. But in that, it is everything.
Quote:What is important, in my opinion, is understanding and the responsibility that one will put upon him/herself, when taking upon this task, or honor/duty as Ra called it. For instance, remember what Ra said before giving the information about healing to Don? "One item which may be of interest is that a healer asking to learn must take the distortion understood as responsibility for that ask/receiving, thus healing. This is a honor/duty which must be carefully considered in free will before the asking." (Ra, 4:20) Also, when mentioning a healer, Ra said: "Thus, the ability to understand each balance is necessary. When you view patience, you are responsible for mirroring in your mental understanding, patience/impatience. When you view impatience, it is necessary for your mental configuration of understanding to be impatience/patience." (Ra, 5:1.) And Q'uo, not only cautioned, but warned that if one desires to pierce the veil and have a remembering process, that one will take upon itself a responsibility (this is in your other thread about the remembering process).
Some time back I had found that my "biological life clock" had extended many years. This was after dietary changes and better balance of thought and emotion.

Recently I found that this "lifespan" had shortened somewhat, and did not understand what choice had made this change.

This morning I found the source of this change. It was the choice to move my life towards the healing arts. I regularly work on extended family members that are in bad health, along with remote work on acquaintences. This makes sense in a way, which also helps me to make a more informed decision about my future. I need to move to a better locale with higher quality food, water, and sunlight.

You will find this giving of life in most channelers and healers.
(02-03-2013, 12:59 PM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]Some time back I had found that my "biological life clock" had extended many years. This was after dietary changes and better balance of thought and emotion.

Recently I found that this "lifespan" had shortened somewhat, and did not understand what choice had made this change.

This morning I found the source of this change. It was the choice to move my life towards the healing arts. I regularly work on extended family members that are in bad health, along with remote work on acquaintences. This makes sense in a way, which also helps me to make a more informed decision about my future. I need to move to a better locale with higher quality food, water, and sunlight.

You will find this giving of life in most channelers and healers.

It wasn't my understanding that a healer is giving anything of its own while doing its work. But that a balanced healer is channeling the intelligent energy, and offering it to the one to be healed to heal itself.

But there is also a portion, at least in regards to channelers, that Ra speaks of, which needs to be reserved:

Ra, 54:25 Wrote:There is an energy in each of the centers needed to keep the mind/body/spirit complex, which is the vehicle for experience, in correct conformation and composition. Both negative and positive entities do well to reserve this small portion of each center for the maintenance of the integrity of the mind/body/spirit complex.

Ra had to remind the instrument from time to time to reserve this small portion, and hold some energy back. But that was different of course, compare to healer's work... I think...
There is a channeling of energy from my higher self. Along with other entities as well. I can't say i fully understand. Last night healing was different. There was a beam about three feet wide that pushed into my back, and a beam right after pushed through the top of my head. This was an intense amount of energy compared to any of my previous workings. The choice becoming conscious allowed me to channel a lot more it seems. Regardless, this choice made unconsciously has taken nine years off my clock. I have had messages from others say i had a choice to make, a choice i had to make on my own, that nobody could help me with. This choice has been unconscious for many months. It's not even my purpose here, just something that came naturally.
(02-04-2013, 10:48 AM)Pickle Wrote: [ -> ]There is a channeling of energy from my higher self. Along with other entities as well. I can't say i fully understand. Last night healing was different. There was a beam about three feet wide that pushed into my back, and a beam right after pushed through the top of my head. This was an intense amount of energy compared to any of my previous workings. The choice becoming conscious allowed me to channel a lot more it seems. Regardless, this choice made unconsciously has taken nine years off my clock. I have had messages from others say i had a choice to make, a choice i had to make on my own, that nobody could help me with. This choice has been unconscious for many months. It's not even my purpose here, just something that came naturally.

I don't know, brother. I would advice to analyze this unconscious thought of the healing work taking nine years of your life, but you are your own Creator.

When I was practicing healing I always felt joy and force of life flowing through me. I felt the intelligent energy rushing and revitalizing me, energizing and refreshing. Once I offered healing to a guy whose shield was very strong, and he rejected almost all of the energy. I felt how the energy was building up in me and I got more and more hot in my body because of this. I offered it to him, but he didn't accept it. I was quite unexperienced in these workings at that time, but I always asked unseen friends and family for help during these workings. And so, when it got too hot, one of my brothers walked up to me from behind, and lovingly blew in my neck. I felt it in the physical body, and the energy was released. I later told the one who was receiving healing about what happened, and he confirmed that he has indeed a lot of defense mechanism and has a very strong shield. After this time, it got better when offering him healing again. And that's the only time when I encountered anything less than love and energizing during the healing sessions, although I still hold this experience close to my heart, because of one of the brothers showing me love and care during that session.

You said: "...a choice i had to make on my own, that nobody could help me with..." I don't understand everything either, and I don't know much about much, but to me it doesn't sound completely right...? In my experience and understanding, the unconscious mind is a powerful element (especially in the times like now when we are hit by intense 4D energies), and things like this should definitely be brought into the light of the conscious mind, and examined by it in details. But as I also said, you are the Creator and know better than me what works for you.

Meerie

And last but not least, this:
4.20:

One of the primal distortions of the Law of One is that of healing. Healing occurs when a mind/body/spirit complex realizes, deep within itself, the Law of One; that is, that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect. Thus, the intelligent infinity within this mind/body/spirit complex re-forms the illusion of body, mind, or spirit to a form congruent with the Law of One.

Unbound

I have naturally come to the same understanding of healing as presented here through working with my self and learning the techniques of multiple Reiki systems. It must be thoroughly understood that healing is only one capacity that energy may be used in, so the dissolution of the ego so that one may be a "clear channel for divine love, light and wisdom, for the highest and greatest good", without the attachments of the personality trying to 'direct' the healing, is most important for any wishing to develop their capacities as a healing assistant to others.

However, as one integrates more with their Higher Self, there becomes a greater conscious awareness of the whole process.

Healing is a sacred process of returning to wholeness and represents a microcosm of 'understanding through love' , which reveals the true self through the illumination of love and connectivity. The healer provides a catalyst with which an individual may choose to know more of themselves, and thus choose a more harmonious self configuration.
(03-15-2013, 02:28 PM)TheEternal Wrote: [ -> ]The healer provides a catalyst with which an individual may choose to know more of themselves, and thus choose a more harmonious self configuration.
Excellent.